View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Devil You Know (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: The Devil You Know (for Kakumaoh)
The questions were somewhat odd; even if she hadn't been making it clear she had no intention of trying to escape, she wasn't in a position to try. Still, she presumably had something in mind, and the information wouldn't be of much use to any student trying to elude him. "Well… I can swim if I have to, but not all that well; average, at best, I'd say." This would have been useful for those trying to avoid him if there were any other islands nearby, but he wasn't sure there were other islands on the planet at all. "As for running, I haven't ever been timed, but I've been able to catch up to any human pretty quickly when I've tried." One of his free hands moved up to fondle her breast, and he ran his tongue up the side of her neck before asking, "Why do you ask?"

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 pm

“Oh, no reason.” She bestows a grin on him as she feels his touch against the fullness of her globe. That moist tongue against her as her melting though, a sigh slips past her lips, her red eyes briefly close as she presses up against his chest pressing her lips to it.

“How much of an effort?” She was calculating something in her head, quite obviously though she finally came out with it.

“I was thinking of running from you next time. Perhaps even swimming away at some point. Of course you'd catch me, Master. Though I did not want it to be too much of a burden for you.” She's still processing what he says as she delights in that warm touch against her breast. Those fingers felt so nice as always.

“But I did not want you thinking that I was actually trying to get away either. I imagine that you could find me with a little effort anyway and make me regret such a foolish ploy. But I was considering it, if you are interested at least.”

She smiled, a hand disappearing beneath the water to sweep against his length ensuring that he was still hard. What had she to do to exhaust him? Well as she considered that she let her hand lazily sweep up and down him there.

She could probably teach him to swim better but really would he need that? Would he want that? When he was so quick on land being slowed down a little by water didn't really hinder him since he could catch up. He didn't seem to show any sort of interest and she knew her place on the island by now. It was to serve when he or others came, being submissive by nature it was an easy role for her though she was still conflicted. She knew her place but still made that initial bid for freedom, save for today when she ran towards him rather than away. He had already captured her once and thus “won” her. The plant had yet to win her so she was placing more of an effort to elude it.

Of course if things ended differently last time between them she might have ran in a different direction. She was scared then, not so much now for she seemed to attract the non sentient crowd and those that appeared more or less human so his bestial appearance was rather frightening at first.

Rhaine waited for his response though at the idea, her hand still tracing up and down. Her next question if he answered in the positive came unbridled from her lips. “Do you track by smell?” She wanted to make things somewhat challenging but not too challenging of course though she doubted that she could really challenge him sufficiently.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:10 pm

“How much of an effort?”

"Not that much, normally. I can usually catch up to a student I'm chasing in a few seconds when I try. If she's a good runner, has a good head start, or knows the area better than me, I might need to get serious sooner, but otherwise…" In practice, he'd never had to chase any student for as long as he actually did, but he found the chase to frequently be a major part of the fun.

Whether she worked this out from his wording or had intended to do so anyway, she explained what she'd been considering. He nodded when she finished. "That could be fun. I'm unlikely to swim after you, but there's nowhere you could get that far away by swimming anyway. Except the ocean, but there aren't any other islands nearby, so you'd need to come back. I won't be able to help you if you run into another monster while doing this, though."

Her hand slid down to stroke his shaft, a brief moment of surprise flickering across her features when she found him still hard. Inwardly, he grinned at that; not only did he regenerate quickly anyway, but the spell that had brought him here allowed him to duplicate his cock the same way he did his arms, a trick he used to increase his endurance even further. Even with that trick, he would eventually need a longer rest to recover, but that could take a while depending on his partner's actions.

“Do you track by smell?”

"No. Assume my senses are similar to your own," he answered; aside from night vision, this was pretty much accurate for practical purposes. "But enough of this talk; it's pretty clear what you want right now," he said, slowly lowering her onto his waiting rod.

Character listing

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 am

She would have to give this some serious thought now considering that there might be other things out there that she did not wish to run across. If he couldn't help then there was no guarantee that what was to b a little fun could turn into a nightmare of sorts.

Still she had been fairly lucky thus far though she did not wish to pres her luck. Maybe in an area that she had felt safe in though on the island she felt fairly secure in her room or at class seeing that she had only ever experienced “discipline” in the basement in the form of torture and there were the times outdoors but seeing that the other places she had been luck at she assumed that she was safe at them at least for now.

She nods. Master was bored of such talks, well not bored perhaps but more interested in other things. She was lifted up again, her hands pressing to his shouters as she is lowered down on the tip of that rod again as she uses her hips to slid against him.

“OH, MASTER!” He was so hard against her foretelling of just what was to come as she braced herself for another arduous session ahead of her.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13 pm

She seemed slightly concerned by his warning, but he'd felt it necessary to tell her; while it was unusual for two monsters to go after the same student at once, it was only fair to let her know that today's events were unusual. Perhaps they'd talk about it more later; he wasn't opposed to longer talks with students – he'd even given one a map so she could find him more easily – but she'd offered her body in payment for protecting her from the tree, not for answering questions. In any case, her worries quickly took a back seat as his cock pressed against her lower lips.

He slid her down his hard rod slowly, almost teasing her with the inevitable result, until he'd filled her as much as she could take. Once there, he began to slide her up and down his shaft, slowly at first, but picking up speed as he went.

Character listing

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:41 am

She was most comfortable with about half of him though she could take about twelve inches of him with effort. He was in control as he slid her against that passage of hers, tight and wet muscles swept over him as her hands rested on his shoulders, head tipping back so that the tips of her blond wet locks grazed the surface of the water.

Wet her hair appeared more of a muddy brown of course.

Rhaine had not pondered the nature of this place. She simply accepted it. Her first monstrous experience was with another girl, her current lover and since then they had ignored the attacks and focused on each other.

Rhaine had a strong net work of friends, mostly other outcasts for she was only popular given the fact that she could distill her own moonshine. She was not in the category of being hated or anything like that, just not too well liked by the popular girls.

As the years went by and graduation got closer she may have been more frantic. For now though she was just content to have his protection, even if in an hour that the tree thing came back, at least the first hour would be pleasant.

She really hoped that Master would not just comply and turn her over.

Her legs crossed together behind his lower back as she bobs up and down assisting his thrusts and feeling him keenly as he slid against those silken walls of hers, pressing deep enough to caress her g-spot as she lets out a deep moan followed by a staggered breath as she tries to suck air into her lungs.

“OH, SO GOOD MASTER!”

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

He doubted the tree would return – there were enough reasons that students went into the forest that he was likely to find one in the hour – but he would honor the implicit deal if necessary. He hoped it wouldn't come to that, though; having her consider him a relatively safe option had obvious advantages, and he'd prefer to keep the illusion up for as long as possible.

That possibility wouldn't occur for a while yet, if at all, and he had other things to occupy his attention right now. Every inch of her body showed how much she was enjoying this even before she cried out. With her tight walls pressing around him, he continued to drive into her harder and faster, working to send her over the top again.

Character listing

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Rhaine had yet to realize how things worked around her. She was less worried about how things functioned, maybe by the time she got to her junior year she would have felt the press of those questions.

For the time being she looked upon him as a safety net of sorts. She heard the threats that the other creature made though he had not turned her over to him or another as of yet so she was endeared to him for such illusionary protection.

Of course they were no longer at the same spot not that they had gone terribly far. But she had not really worried about that now as the tip of her Master's rod drew her focus in other areas. She gasped feeling that length sweep through tight pink muscles, he giving her what she needed once more as his rod presses into her gravity working her down it.

Her feet talk a few moments to readjust settling on his hips. Gripping his shoulders she bounces up and down that embedded member a little more deeper than he would have taken her if she were not in control.

Her forehead sets against his chest then she suckles on his neck nipping playfully at it between gasps as she feels him poking those special places inside her.

“OH! OH! OH!”

She gasps out, his member being brought again and again to that slice of heaven that has her pink walls trembling against that sensation.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:59 pm

He grunted in pleasure with each thrust into her tight sex, her walls trembling against him in anticipation. His free hands traced over her body, exploring her curves as he drove her towards her next climax.

He was close to his own orgasm, her tight passage, sexy body, and playful actions making it difficult to hold back. At the moment, it was a race as to which of them would cum first.

Character listing

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:35 am

The feeling was euphoric. Pleasure washed over her senses with each downward thrust. She had taken so much of him in that her own body was further stimulate with each movement against her g-spot, the intense feeling causing her to gasp out with need as he explores every curve of her body.

She thrusts down bouncing over him, her passage growing tighter about him with each thrust she expels a luscious moan from her lips. She does not take him any deeper though she wants too she's incapable of taking more of Master in without hurting herself but he seems content with this much of his length inside her. He was big an she could not imagine that there were any students out there that could take all of him on.

Her eyes fluttered back, another moan escaped her lips as he filled her to capacity. She fought against her own impending release, tightening against him even further as she moans out, her release hitting her quite suddenly.

“MASTER!”

Her voice hoarse as her head tilts back as the word escapes her lips as her nectar flows over his embedded rod.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

"Oh yes!"

He climaxed at almost the same time as she did; it would be impossible for anyone to tell which of them had cum first. His grip tightened, pressing her lovely body against his as they rode out their orgasms.

As they eventually came back down from their peaks, he waited to see if she'd be able to carry on right now as she rested against him; her endurance seemed to have improved since their first meeting, and she had been working to pace herself better, but they had been going at it for a while. As he let her get her breath back, he stroked her hair gently, although it would seem more like an owner stroking a pet than anything else to an observer.

Character listing

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 am

Her pace was better today though she was unable to get right back into things so soon. She was so damn sensitive as her body slows then halts, an experimental jolt from his hips upward draws a gasp out of her lips.

“Master …” She latches onto his shoulders, small gasps sweeping from her her lips between sweeping kisses she sets upon his chest as her legs tighten behind his back.

Her passage seals about him, contracting against that captured length. Since she is in such a position it would be too hard for her to climb off of him though after a moment a hand slips from his shoulder, down the length of an arm before slipping inside his hand as she bends back.

The tips of her hair swish in the water as she uses that hold to keep her head above the waters of the lake. Her other hand disappears beneath it and while she's too sensitive to do more than bask in him, squeezing his embedded length her hand moves to the portions of him that aren't so bless as she strokes that solid length of him there, her hand moving in a semi-circular fashion as she brings it up and down those portions of him, content in the feel of his closeness, the oozing sensation of his cum leaking out of the body to collect with the waters of the lake.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 pm

While it was reasonably obvious that she'd need a bit of time before she'd be ready for the next round, she made no effort to slide off his cock. Indeed, her actions suggested that it was only her need for a break that prevented her from riding him to another orgasm right away.

He was quite willing to give her the time she needed; her current actions were quite stimulating on their own, and she'd presumably make it clear when she was ready for more. As he waited, his free hands roamed over her body, caressing her with special attention to her breasts and nipples.

Character listing

Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:21 am

“Mm ...” She moans sweetly, her body drawn back in a bow, her breasts slick with water bead up as sunlight captures her there the hardened nipples point skyward those his fingers find them and assail her there.

Crimson eyes close, her body so full of him he does not stop her and she is encourage by that seeing that if he did not enjoy the sensations he would have her stop.

Her body presses around him as she squeezes him tightly, her hand curly over him, quicker with each passing movement then practically coming to a halt when she feels him throb.

She draws this out a pleasured torture as she makes occasional shifts against him, determining how sensitive she was.

When it does not seem so bad she does not immediately begin to move rather she still plays with him until she feels a dull throb then stops drawing herself into an upright position by pulling herself up by the hand she has a hold of. She then begins to bounce over him, breasts rising and falling in his grasp as she steadily picks up speed.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 pm

She used the time to repeatedly drive him towards orgasm, only to stop when it seemed he was starting to get close. He let the erotic torment continue, as he was sure she was just building up anticipation for when she was ready to continue and she wouldn't have been able to escape if she had just been stalling, but he made a mental note to pay her back in kind at some point. Not necessarily today, though; he had a feeling that, like Daphnee, she considered him a relatively safe alternative to the other monsters and would be back again in the future.

Soon enough, she proved his belief correct, beginning to ride his shaft instead of stopping. He let her set the pace again; with the build-up, this time was likely to be relatively quick, so he wasn't going to do anything to rush it even more. As she bounced up and down his length, he leaned his head in and ran his tongue along the base of her neck where it met her shoulder.

Character listing

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next