View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Secrets (for Alexndra Losev) 

Post Re: Secrets (for Alexndra Losev)
"I am glad to hear your voice, Ella," she replied, "I will land but I have to take my ship to do another pick up. I don't know how much time has passed but, I have been through a long day. I will give my report once I come back."

She landed the fighter and immediately went to her ship. With the ADD coming, the Emissary will not be able to stay here much longer. They will have to flee. It looks like they managed to win this battle. She will suggest that more agents with fighting experience come with the science teams next time. This was almost a complete failure. Months of research could have gone up with that bomb.

Alexandra returned to the smoking wreckage of the transport and picked up Quad. Once they both were back at the camp, the agent gave her report as best as she could. She gave the report in private for obvious reasons though informed Ella that Quad helped her escape. She explained how the Hunter captured her and she woke up in their battleship. She was tortured for information then raped and possibly drugged. But Quad managed to help her get her suit and break out of the ship, stealing a transport then a fighter. The agent also included that they had suffered major casualties and were probably unable to support attacking the camp any further.

With that, the russian agent sagged in and rested in a chair. She was tired. She had been through more than she ever wanted to go through in this mission. But, it was finally over.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 am

Post Re: Secrets (for Alexndra Losev)
Picking up Quad and bringing him back to camp the Adda tech was detained until after she presented her full report on the situation. By now a little over a day had passed and the nightmare had been over.

Quad had been released though he had understood a few details that he could fill the agents in. The bulk of the Adda had been elsewhere on a pirate attack for the Emissary when he came by this information about the planet by chance.

An ancient race of alien explorers had called the planet home eons ago it seemed and had recorded down some of the planets that they had discovered, the previously hidden world that the Emissary was using as a base of operations which he did not wish getting out though he was not expecting anyone here. He had to grab the few Adda he had left and come here, though with the losses he expects that the
emissary will need to return to the Adda home world to obtain more warriors. After which he suspect that he'll work to acquire more fighters seeing that he had only the one on the battleship. There were several hangars but the fighters in them were all on this big raid.

He was not a warrior and he did not know what this raid was nor their captive seeing that he had no details on it seeing that he was not assigned to the matter.

Ella was happy that the agent made it through the ordeal even if the circumstances of her capture had not been the most pleasant her sacrifice in distracting Hunter had not gone to waste with Ella's skills at stealth, her only real field trait and one she had before joining the ADD had assisted in staying one step ahead of Quebos' experiment.

After an hour or so when it was clear that there were no additional Adda coming were the scientists moved from hiding back to the camp.

About an hour after that other ADD agents arrive, a ship packed up with agents that go about securing the area and taking charge of the prisoners that had been left behind at this stage.

A team is left in place to protect the site and a ship is assigned to the planet to ensure that the researchers aren't attacked again. It didn't seem as if Goro was coming back any time soon but knowing of their importance the stones have their images captured encase anything is to happen to the stones, not just that but each tablet is recorded.

All that is left now is heading back to base as all the little things could be left to the newly arrived agents. While she is to go back with the prisoners along with a few agents and Quad just to make sure nothing happens to endanger her further.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10