View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 The Search (for Krisna) 

Post Re: The Search (for Krisna)
Goldy was doing its job, protecting Krisna was number one priority as it simply continued its attack on Cid. Simply dodging the chair hurled at it befor zipping past Cid staying out of his reach befor performing a quick scan of the mans body determining that the desired effect of its shots where not enough to stop him so it switch up the zoltage so to speak as Goldy fliped around behind Cid to fire a sustained burst into his back inorder the further in mobilize this monster.

Meanwhile Krisna didnt wait to stick around, watching her goldy fight Cid befor the shot o Cids face melt part of him revealing he was infact not th
e creature he claimed to be. Krisna only panticed in fear befor turning around to bolt for the door opening it since it was hacked earlyer to run out of the ship and down the ships boarding ramp bare foot and half naked in only her bra and panties confused and afraid at what just happened.

Afther amomment or to goldy would fanish in a display of sparks afther Krisna has made it to a safe distance rom here.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 am

The sustained shots did more to him, he accumulation of so much energy so quickly caused him to tremble and fall back on his hands and knees as Krisna made haste to the unlocked door.

Half naked the time traveler rushed down he entrance ramp o the ship. Once in the station itself it was not long before she gathered the stares of several men, most notably those with rather lewd thoughts given her state of dress.

Cinder does no pursue though, a few minutes after rushing down halls she is approached by two security agents.

“Miss? What's the problem?” One asks as he approaches, the junior officer drifting a gaze down her body then back up it, the elder of the two (who really wasn't that old to begin with) remained professional.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 am

Krisna just ran, ran as fast as she could away from Cids ship, not really caring about the peole staring a gawking at her befor Krisna ran into two security officers. Krisna stopped once she was with them, resting agiest a near by wall to take her breath afther working up a light sweat from running so fast from Cids ship as Krisna blushed looking up at the two men and smiled te drugged drink still running threw her as she stopped panting. "Uhmm Yes... A m-man he tried to hurt me a minute ago... he said he want to take me..." Krisna said confused and alittle scared as she gazed up at the officers.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:01 pm

One of the guards had called for back up, the other asking what ship, it was the older of the two who had removed his jacket for her sake but by the time the ship could be discerned it had blasted off suspecting there would be trouble. Of course that had left her in her under garments until the area that the ship was at had been check. Cinder had tossed her clothes out of the ship wanting no other surprises that goldy had offered.

Detained and questioned thoroughly about Cinder. A mercenary pirate by that name had a warrant for him and a bounty, apparently he was a slaver … and with Scorch being a former captain then she probably had one too.

But being gone for so long she was contacted by a man, Fuya. Who directed her back to where Scorch was since it wasn't a good thing to show up in front of security.

“What happened to you? I found out a few things about our drive and where we need to go off to next.”

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 am

Krisna gave the officers the best discripion she could befor one of the kind men gave Krisna his jacket as she putt it on to zipp up the front so she was not tempting any one. The jacket was big and baggy on her petiet body but it did the job as she was taken off for questioning of chorse.

The travler was sure to tell them every thing she knew, minus a few key details about Scorch of chorse knowing her lovers activitys where in fact illigal befor being release and finding Scorch as Krisna smiled and waved to her friend still wearing that baggy jacket the officer gave her since her clothes where never given back to her.

Once Krisna meet back up with Scorch she smiled and with out a word ran over to hugg her friend. "Oh It was scary! This psyco attacked me, he took me to his ship... to play poker then he told me he knew you.... Cinder I think.." Krisna said hugging Scorch, her chin on her lovers sholder. "He said you abbandon me... That you didnt care if I was gone... so he want to take me...He tried to kidnap me... but I got away.. and found the officers whogave me this jacket." Krisna explained sounding alittle worried during half of it befor she stepped back to meekly smile at Scorch and show her the jacket she was now wearing befor giving Scorch a confused look wondering what she discovered. " What did you find out?"

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:14 am

Scorch tried to follow all that of course. Her eyes go from blue to red for a moment at the mention of Cinder's name, her hands making fists then she relaxes.

“I know Cinder … he was part of my crew once, a Hel'Corian mercenary that had been versed in disguise and infiltration. We used him to ferret out information but he always wanted more, thought that we would make more money in the slave trade and ended up selling us out to one of the corporations in hopes to collect the bounty on me and my crew but we escaped that one ...”

She sighed. “Your alright?” She was concerned of course stroking Krisna's arm reassuringly. “Don't run off again and stay close to me, it isn't safe. But Fuya and a few others were hired to get the engine parts by some big wig Dreg. He tells me Dreg is on Marca, a corporate world near here so we're not to far behind. And Krisna? I would never leave you, Cinder is a liar and can't be trusted at all. The guy goes around disguised for the most part after all.”

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:44 am

Krisna was happy to hear that, smiling as Scorch reasured her that much. "Thank goodness." Krisna leaned into hugg her friend agin befor gently kissing Scorch on the cheek. "I knew he was a lier, I just thought he was a friend of yours so I thought I could trust him... he gave me a drink that made me feel funny and played stip poker and he talkmalot about tasting me... was kind weird." Krisna pausd to think about it for a momment befor a blink expression came on her face. "Do people eat people!! in this back words time?!" Krisna said with a worried tone befor glaring at Scorch nervously at the thought of getting eaten. "Whats wrong with people here!"

Afther Krisna took amomment to calm the %$#% down the travler wondered about this new world they where off too, Marca? Hopfully this next tripped revealed mre clue to this prototype engine they where looking for.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:48 am

“Well, I don't think that you'd have to worry too much about being eaten by most civilized species anyway. He probably meant something else, slang in our time for playing with this a little,” she rubbed against her crotch to emphasis the point.

“Some species and savages still practice cannibalize or eating sapient life forms but these are the exceptions in the galaxy. I'd say 99% of sentient life you meet will be the civilized kind that doesn't eat people in that sense.”

She paused and considered. Strip poker? With Cinder? How Krisna got into that mess … she was gullible after all. “If you wanted to play strip poker you should have just seen me. But perhaps I'll have a bit of time one we find this prototype. According to Fuya it's close.”

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am

Krisna couldnt help but blush as Scorch rubbed her self to explain her point as Krisna replied with a simple. "Oh." Befor listening to the rest of Scorchs explaination taking her time to think on it, it wasa little reasuring she was not going to end up alien food but at the same time weirder things have happened.

Agin Krisna smiled afther she heard Scorch liked stip poker finding that good news. "oh good!We have to play it some time! I told Cid you would." Krisna said with a playful grin befor she looked at Scorch. "More of a reason to find this device!where to then!?"

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:04 pm

“Fuya told me Destra was where he was heading.” Of course Destra would lead them to Marca and thus another adventure altogether though neither had been aware of hat at the time. “Back to the ship then, the sooner we begin the sooner we can get started with that game. In transit I'll teach you all about Poker but when I win, and I will win,” she confidentially said though there were no guarantees of victory she was a pretty good card player after all, "then I get to taste you."
She allowed Krisna to lead the way gazing at that sweet ass before following suit …

(End scene)

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19