View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
She showed up a little early though she was still nervous about things Daphnee would hold up to her end of the bargain. She did not want the remaining four years to be horrid for her when there had only been one decent spot to all this, two if you were to count her experiences with her Mistress but only a single encounter in which she was not brutalized or tortured in some fashion.

But while it was after hours it had not been late enough that the building was lock up yet though she frowned at discovery that the class room was. Of course, given the tools that were inside it was bound to be locked even though most of those tools were locked away themselves there was no harm in being doubly cautious.

She had wondered if other classrooms were locked and checked her watch which she wore higher up her wrist just beyond that leather wrist guard she wore on both hands to conceal the scars beneath. She still had time and found that the closest was unlocked. Made sense, it was a few hours before the computer labs would be shut down for the night and it looked as if this one was a non essential room.

She walked in, set the book bag she was carrying down in a seat and made a quick inspection of the room before getting out a bottle of water, taking a sip and bracing herself for what was to come even if it wasn't unpleasant she thought back to the whole situation that got her into this predicament. So far it seemed that she was only safe in her dorm. She sighed, put the bottle away then walked back to their meeting point and waited.

She was wearing the regulation uniform with the addition of a green army jacket with the German flag insignia stitched on it as it had been her grandfather's of all things and one of the things she collected upon his passing. The jacket fit well though she returned to wait for the demon showing that she was grateful for the small considerations he had made to day.

Other experiences told her that he didn't have to and she was only given a small respite but it did allow her some time to compose herself a bit better and prepare for this moment.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon May 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
Classes may have been over for the day, but there were still students using the computer labs, so Kakumaoh had to be careful entering. Because he had to avoid a group of students leaving after finishing an assignment, he was a minute or two late for his meeting with Daphnee. When he got there, the girl was waiting outside the shop room, and he let out a slight sigh of relief; he hadn't expected her to try to avoid him, but there was the very slight chance that one of the other guests could have found her before he arrived.

There was no point in checking whether the shop room was open; any teacher leaving a restricted room unlocked overnight was pretty much guaranteed to be found out, and the penalties could be severe. "Have you chosen a room we can use or should we just take the nearest classroom?" he asked.

After she led him to the room, he closed and locked the door. "Are you ready? First, get undressed." While she did that, he removed his loincloth, showing just how much he was anticipating this.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed May 15, 2013 8:23 am

She had some meager lock picking skills that she had been working on, well briefly. The lock was not a simple one and so she could not have opened it if she had wanted to. So when he asked about a classroom she nodded.

This was happening … a deal was a deal of course and she lead him the short distance to the class she had discovered earlier. Daphnee did not trust herself to speak just yet though she did not waste any time as she moved to the desk that had her book bag in the seat.

She removed her jacket and set it down on the desk then began to unfasten her blouse one button at a time. Nerves made it a little tougher though she had not thought that the monsters were numerous enough to strike at her twice in the same place on the same day the odds against that … well they were better than she would have guessed had she knew the full truth.

True the number of monsters were finite but so were the victims. She had been unaware of this as of yet.

Finally her blouse is undone and set on the jacket. She isn't wearing a bra though she has one in her bag just as she has a pair of panties there too but to save time she was without them at the moment.

She unzips her skirt and it joins the rest of her clothes. Shoes, socks and black leather wrist bands remain but she doubts he has any interest in removing them.

“I messed up ...” she proclaims as she looks towards him, her eyes drawn to that massive appendage between his legs though her gaze flicks up to his features. There is a worried look though she has no power to make any amendments.

“No restraints? Please.” That seemed to be a concern of hers though she can't fault him if he takes advantage of that oversight as she just assumed …

She approaches her hand skimming over his length. “Please.” She repeats as she drops to her knees in front of him skimming her tongue against his rod while wounding both hands around him and pumping as she makes a circular motion.

“please ...” he tongue skims across the tip of his member before she presses it past her lips.

Wed May 15, 2013 12:53 pm

He watched her get undressed, admiring her body as she did so. He was surprised that she hadn't worn panties; even knowing what she was going into, she must have known how easily the school's skirts could give any passerby a view of what's under them.

Her first words confused him, but before he could ask what she thinks she messed up, she was begging him not to restrain her. He had no problem agreeing, since her own mind had restrained her quite effectively, but she was moving so quickly that she already had the head of his dick in her mouth before he could reply.

"No restraints," he agreed with a quick nod. "Mmmm… I clearly don't need them." He could find out what she felt she'd done wrong later, if it wasn't failing to get this agreement earlier. Right now, he was going to enjoy her initiative.

Character listing

Fri May 17, 2013 5:15 pm

They had reach an agreement earlier of course and while he did not wish to brake it she didn't want to come off as some sort of dead lay either that just laid there. He was not sadistic like the others she had met as far as she knew and he afforded her such simple freedoms that no one else cared too.

If she were older her heart would have burst out of she fear and nearly did so one several occasions. Physical restraints were totally unnecessary for her, just the threat of using them was enough to get her to behave though now that she had been given such simple things that no other monster had consent too she did not mind bestowing such pleasures upon him.

By this stage she had a little experience with her mouth and the demon did not seem to have any complaints as she licked and sucked on him grateful for the respite that he had given to her.

Daphnee had hoped that things worked as she was thinking, that if she were unavailable a monster would have to wait it's turn or hopefully move on to another target.

Given the odds here she ran into far more sadistic beings that took delight in her physical torment so this was a pleasant change.

At least while he was taking her, if this theory held, she wasn't being raped by one of the sadists. She didn't like the situation much either way … well that wasn't entirely true … he had made her body purr with delight. No one else cared to do that, save for Vera. No other monster bothered and thus it was not hard to imagine that this had been her best monstrous experience out of them all.

So much so that if she ever had to choose between her rapist for the evening that she would prefer receiving pleasure rather than enduring pain.

Yes, before she came her she had the secret desires of bondage, of being dominated but her first time here had been so obscene, so terrifying that bondage was associated forever with pain and the monsters that followed did not disappoint.

Only her Mistress could bind her, even though her fear had been evident there the fear of loss had been greater. Even as she feared what would have happened if she chose to skip out tonight though that thought never really took root in her mind. If she were the sort to break her word all the time then how would she ever hope to make her first friend? She never pushed herself in that realm though there was no one to speak too in the regards of these monstrous attacks. People will shun her again thinking that the delusions where back. She might have believed them too if her virginity had remained intact.

So she took as much of him between her lips that she could handle sucking for what she was worth, her hands coiling around that large appendage stroking again it in even semi circular motions as she paid attention to what was not sweeping inside her moth even as she paid attention to what was within as her tongue swirled against the tip of his body.

Fri May 17, 2013 8:00 pm

The girl seemed quite eager to please, her confused swirl of emotions suggesting she was afraid of him taking back what freedoms he'd granted her if she didn't perform well enough. There was little chance of that; the chances of her trying to run at this point were pretty much nil, and that was the only situation where he'd feel the need to restrain her.

She put her lips, tongue, and hands to work without any prompting, demonstrating an impressive skill level. "Ohhh, yess… So good," he gasped as she began to push him towards orgasm.

Character listing

Sun May 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Daphnee of course was afraid that he'd change his mind. For once she was granted a rather pleasant encounter so she would cherish it. She may not have wanted it but she was a fairly intelligent girl considering that he was probably her best option at this stage.

Considering what the future had in store there were two options that had been presented to her. There was escape. She had to at least try and she had four years to plan, to pull it off but it seemed rather unlikely.

She could try hiding out in the wilderness but knew those things were out there and that she'd be found before long once she was made a target. There was another situation though that was something she kept in reserve for now.

She was pleased that he was pleased for it built up her self confidence that he wasn't going to just change his mind and rather enjoyed her initiative. She could not deep throat him but she manage about half his length though her hands made up for the neglected portions.

Daphnee appreciated those small considerations that he made for her sake as she was quiet aware that he did not have to grant them. She sped up with her mouth once she got use to the amount of his length she was receiving.

Truth be told that she didn't have much practical experience at this but she had seen plenty of hentai, plenty. Thus she had used some of the things she had seen in them to amazing effect for she wasn't getting any complaints.

Ironically if it were one of the other monsters she wouldn't have cared. They were just going to hurt her anyway but this time she did care as he treated her so well to this point and wanted to show him that he did not make a bad choice.

Again, it was rather ironic in the sense that if she did a good job then she was likely to be targeted again though that was not so bad. She was going to be raped one way or another so she best enjoy it, right?

Pleasure over pain, that was a no brainier. After a moment she took him between her cleavage sliding his member though them as she pressed her breasts together. They weren't huge breasts but neither where they tiny either. There was enough cleavage to pull it off though if it appeared that he was not enjoying it enough then she would revert back to using her hands.

She braced for the spray of his seed at the back of her mouth as her gaze flicked up to her face as she continued to serve him.

Sun May 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Any worries she may have had about him disapproving would be quickly dispelled by the obvious enjoyment that showed on his face. His breathing apparently gave her enough warning, as she was clearly ready for his orgasm a few seconds before it hit, filling her mouth with his hot seed.

If she did not pull back sooner, he would pull out of her mouth once his orgasm died down. He gave her a little time to recover and stand up, after which he would cup her ass and lift her up so that the tip of his cock was just barely pressing against her pussy. He ran his tongue up the side of her neck, stopping just under her ear, and whispered, "Are you ready for what comes next?"

Character listing

Wed May 22, 2013 7:39 am

A smile plays at the corners of her lips though she has her mouth full of him. Her lips go to work on him as they quicken their pace with the knowledge o pleasure that steals over his features only letting up when he came, cleaning him up until he presses her back from his, her green eyes flicker from that massive member back to him as if wondering for a moment if she were doing something wrong for he had seemed to enjoy that and she had his taste in his mouth at the back of her throat that she was still swallowing down as she was assisted up.

Warm hands settled on her ass as he lifted her up and she sets a hand on either shoulder as his tongue dashes against her neck leaving a shiver coursing up and down her spine with anticipation for what was to come next.

The tip of his member teases against her moist pussy that gleeful anticipates his next move.

“I was -” she begins, but figures later though she quickly moves to explain for those words weren't in answer to his question. She address that later, maybe, if she had the energy.

“Later,” she mentions just to make him aware that she was talking about something else.

“Yes, I am ready to receive you. Slowly please if you're going to use all of it.” Another point she didn't work out ahead of time she realized though really she could not fault him if he took advantage of that slip. She did not wish to be hurt again though, that was common enough, and she didn't think he would hurt her given that she was compliant so far and she did not give him too much reason to do so.

Wed May 22, 2013 9:09 am

He was slightly curious about what she'd started to say but, as she'd said herself, that could wait for later; she'd probably need a rest at some point before he was done with her and could explain then. Right now, there were more interesting things to do.

She didn't have to worry about him ramming into her too fast; he found things more enjoyable if he took things slowly at first, driving up his partner's anticipation before going all out. Besides that, it had taken her enough effort to take in his entire length that he was going to err on the side of caution rather than risk damaging her. Slowly, he pressed into her tight, wet passage while he moved two hands to fondle her breasts. Once he was as far inside as he felt safe, he would begin to slide her up and down his length.

Character listing

Fri May 24, 2013 5:59 am

No pain. He had not hurt her as easy as that would be for him to do given his size. Her body clenched down against him in appreciation of this as she felt her self stretching out her passage to accommodate his girth.

Tilting her head back in a moan she closes her eyes as her hands press against his shoulders as she feels herself be made full by his staff. He moves slow within her passage, filling her with this incredible feeling.

Her moisture easing his way into her as he uses most of himself so far to keep her on edge. She moans out feeling herself made to be so full of him.

Her legs sweep around his back to provide him with greater ease as his feet graze the back of his legs as they rush over them. Up and down they ran over them as he began to press inside her. Slowly at first as he used care with him, care that she had appreciated after being made to endure so much hardship. It gave her some hope that not all these things were going to torture her but that was little comfort as of now. She concentrated on the pleasure of the moment, it was so rare that she had experienced pleasure like this and save for her time with Vera it had always hurt to some degree so this was a nice change.

Her breasts press into his hands as she feels them play over them, her hard nipples pressing against his palms for after earlier it was easy for her to get excited knowing what was in store for them.

“GAWD!” Her eyes roll back in her head as she feels the intensity of him sweeping through her.

“Your name?” She asks as she feels so full of him and he begins speeding up, her core snapping against him, tightening against him as best as she could.

Fri May 24, 2013 12:34 pm

"Kakumaoh will do," he replied. Usually, he explained why he didn't give his real name in response to that sort of question, but it was usually asked before things got this far along; if she was curious, she could wait for a break.

He slowly began to increase the speed and strength of his thrusts, adjusting the angle slightly with each thrust. While she was clearly enjoying this already, he sought that special spot that would send her over the edge with pleasure.

Character listing

Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 am

She was smart enough to know why perhaps. She wasn't big into the occult but she heard of the power of true names over things like demons. True, she was looking for information but did not desire to learn anything so compromising of course. If he chose to explain his reasons later than she was not going to pass up those reasons though she hardly thought she would be getting that sort of response so soon.

She is filled with him and while he may be using her as his plaything it was his right to do so right now. He had no right in taking her earlier, none of these things did though she was powerless to do anything about it.

It was different this time though. She had allowed this in exchange for a bit of a respite. He had earned this and her appreciation as her head tips back, a moan escaping her lips as her body presses about his.

Her legs hitch about his waist as a hand grips his shoulder, the other sweeping against the side of his face as it strokes against him even as she feels that member inside her filling her as no other had before.

She let him dictate the pace for now though she did not remain idle. She squirmed and bounce over him with the same speed and to the same depth that he was using against her. He had filled her to the point that small gasps escaped her lips as he found that spot within her that caused her core to quake each time he pressed against her she gasped sharply.

His thrusts were stronger, deeper as he sought of her most intimate of places, she quivered as he found it and quivered again each proceeding time as waves of pleasure coursed through her as those green eyes flutter within her head for a moment.

“OH YES! RIGHT THERE!”

She saturated him then, her body tighten for what it was worth against that member that made her feel so good.

Mon May 27, 2013 8:17 am

Her cry only confirmed what her bodies reactions had already told him, that he'd found the right spot, before she reached her peak. He came at the same time she did, howling in pleasure as his seed mixed with her juices and his grip on her tightened. Her pussy squeezed his cock hungrily, as if trying to draw out more of his cum. His body was more than willing to provide, filling her with as much as she could take.

Their orgasms seemed to feed off each other to prolong themselves. Eventually, however, they would come down from their climaxes. When that happened, he would lay her down on one of the desks, slowly pull out of her, and see if she looked ready for the next round right away or if she needed a longer rest.

Character listing

Thu May 30, 2013 7:44 am

Green eyes gazed up at him as she was laid down on a desk. She sits up, panting, her body was unable to hold him all as some of that essence slid out against his shaft or dribbled against the floor.

Needing just a few moments to recover her time on the island had been such that these things often did not let up on her or even give her much of a chance to recover that she appreciates the time that he grants to her.

It is odd working so much with her rapist, she's use to these things just taking whatever they wanted without her considerations though for such little things there was a greater connection in that the more freedoms that he granted her the more she was willing to surrender and not resist. To him these may have been little things to get her to comply easier.

When her life so far was fraught with torment it was easy for him to manipulate her with kinder acts that she did not even hope to receive.

She does not remain idle though reaching down to stroke her fingers lightly against the moist shaft that is still hard. Gentle caresses with her fingers as others reach to his balls to fondle them as she glances up the first time to gauge if he too needs a little brake or is enjoying this the next to let him know that she is ready again.

“OK,” she figures that he is not done with her yet as she looks up at him in that moment.

Thu May 30, 2013 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next