View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
"I definitely approve of your way of thinking there. It is very uncommon, though." While he'd met other students who submitted easily enough and those who gave in to their hidden desires as he ravished them, he'd met very few with both qualities, and none that he knew would willingly return to meet him again.

She seemed to have the energy for at least one more time left before she wouldn't be able to manage much more than just lying there, and her body's reactions communicated her desire as well as any words could. Giving her some time to get a bit more strength back, he pulled out of her passage and leaned down, running his tongue down the side of her neck and down her chest to one nipple. His lips and tongue began to play with the engorged nub as his hands traced along her body.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:15 pm

It was the only reason she could think off … she did not wish to come across as stupid. It was like trying to convenience someone the sky was red when it clearly wasn't. To deny that one was in such bliss despite what they said had been pointless when all was said and done. Well, maybe stupid wasn't the word but ignorant.

While her body had been conditioned to last a fair bit her mind had not been as conditioned in enduring all that pleasure though she had managed to hang on to her coherent thoughts longer given that this wasn't continuous and she was given opportunities to rest.

“Most people are ignorant.” She admitted though she moans as she feels him sweep back down to run a tongue against the side of her neck. It feels good, good enough where she snakes one hand to the back of his head gripping the fur there as her back arches.

Her other hand drifts lazily against the side of his body, green eyes fluttered closed. “UHH!”

She breaths hard as he continues down her body her breasts rising and falling, first at a steady pace then quicken as he reaches her breast bring with it the electric thrill of bliss as it surges through her body.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Oh, she's definitely got the ideal attitude about this, he thought when she made her assessment of her less cooperative schoolmates. Admittedly, that might make her popular with more of the less sadistic guests if they found out, but there was nothing he could do to avoid that possibility.

His attention shifts from one nipple to the other, lips and tongue stimulating it like they had its twin. Meanwhile, one of his fingers traced her waiting sex, keeping her aroused for when he took her again. That wouldn't be immediately, though; while she seemed to have impressive physical reserves, she seemed very near the point of mental exhaustion, and he meant to make this last time last.

Character listing

Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:49 am

It was like her first time in a sense. Things would have been different perhaps if this was her first experience, she would have fought more having nothing to compare this too but in a sense even if she were to get popular all of a sudden he was her firs in the sense, the first to actually take her considerations into occasion. The first that had not tortured her for the sake of some sadistic pleasure so she was inclined to show greater appreciation for that not knowing this.

Even in her existence on the island not every encounter would likely be a twisted nightmare of sorts, the fact at present that all but one had been discouraged her a bit but at the same time encouraged her in other ways.

She was looking to escape some of that torment of course, and had found a source to answer, or not answer as the case may be, some of her questions about the nature of this place. It wasn't as if she'd get such a valuable resource even if other experiences turned out pleasant on her part.

“OHHHH!” Her chest tingled and felt heavy with the attention that he brought to her, her sex quivering as his finger worked along it, her passage wet in anticipation as heat had been encouraged to sweep over her, that trapped energy sweeping over her giving her a flushed look of want as she gazed up at him.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:19 am

Her want – need, even – was plainly visible for anyone to see as he expertly manipulated her body, keeping her in a state of arousal without driving her too close to a climax. One hand went to her breasts, kneading the one that his mouth wasn't currently playing with, while the hand at her sex shifted, one finger stimulating her clit.

When he was sure she couldn't wait any longer, he lifted her hips up and pressed his shaft between her waiting nether lips, slowly filling the tight, wet passage.

Character listing

Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 am

She whimpered. She moaned. Her body thrashed this way and that as he played with her careful not to stimulate her too much. She pants, her senses are played with in such away that they begin to blur. All that pleasure burns through her as it begins to take a toll.

Concentrating is tougher now, much tougher as she looses focus a little bit, foreshadowing what is too come.

But she is coherent enough. Of course she was incapable of doing rocket science at that moment though it wasn't like she could do it before! She was smart though not that smart …

Right now though she had focused on that need, on that want moaning out with passion when he finally took her. Her legs curling out behind him as she encouraged him by pulling against him to take him further into that damp passage.

“OH GAWD! YESSS! LIKE THAT!” He was so big, that member returned to her and she welcomed it, her body full with need at that instant, her eyes screwing tight as she got lost in that moment.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:40 am

No sooner had he penetrated her than she was crying out in pleasure and trying to press him deeper inside herself. Despite this, he used his position to keep control of the pace, repeatedly driving her towards orgasm only to slow down before she reached it; by slowly building up to the inevitable climax, he aimed to give her one so unforgettable that she'd want to come back to him even if she worked out that doing so didn't protect her from the other guests.

Her movements and the tightness of her walls around his length made it difficult for him to hold back, but he managed, determined not to cum before she did.

Character listing

Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am

She was panting wildly given the pleasures that her body had already been placed through it was easy to get right on track for that though he had refused to give in to that speed that she was yearning for.

Instead sparks were forced through her body, it trembling with each stroke that he made so painfully slow. Her anticipation built of course. Clearly she had no been use to these matters, in feeling pleasure at leas not with out pain accompanying it in some fashion.

Only her Mistress has showed her pleasure up o this stage so such matters were still alien to her, still something to be cherished and enjoyed.

But that slow pace was maddening, leaving her wanting for more but despite how much or even how she moved he had none of that, refraining from given in.

Daphnee had little idea how much willpower he was using at that instant. He felt good and she wanted move, that much was clear as he slow moved drawing out the onset of her pleasure as I steadily built, her body pulsing around that captured length.''

“OHHHHHH!” She feels the rising heat within her body, her eyes focusing on him. “I'm, I'm CUMMIIINNNGGG!”

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 am

No amount of willpower would have helped him hold back once he drove her over the edge even if he'd wanted to. He thrust deeper into her as her walls tightened around his shaft, his release mixing with her juices as it filled her.

It would have been obvious to anyone who saw them just how much she was enjoying this, and he did his best to prolong it as long as he could. With her passage seeming to want to milk him of every last drop, there were limits to that. Even so, almost as soon as it seemed that he was finally spent, he thrust one last time, releasing a second load into her waiting depths.

Character listing

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:33 am

She came in such a flood, green eyes widening, her moan more like a wailing banshee in that instant filled the chamber as she arched her back deeply. Her body pressing against that length attempting to milk it and she succeeds rewarded for her efforts by the creamy release that fills her as she tips back her head, purple hair spilling out behind her over the desk itself as her green eyes show the lack of her focus that she is barely containing herself to conscious thought here.

There would have been no dob to her state of being had anyone walked in on them then in that moment, a hand against his shoulder, the other sweeping up and down her chest.

The second release fills her without expectation and he is aware that she is gone now, the look to her eyes is glazed over though her hips shuffle a little beneath him drawing in that release and feeling the throbbing heat of his body along her own.

She remains conscious, her mind may have checked out at that stage but if he had desired it he could have played with her body fuhrer for she had been built up to endure prolonged pleasure physically at least.

Left panting though her legs weakly tug against his pack as if attempting to draw him in deeper by instinct though the circle of her legs is weak and he would have been able to brake it with even greater ease now if that had been his desire.

Prolonged pleasure draws out her own release, one after the other as she works against that embedded length as she continues to pant and attempt to draw in breath amongst those delighted moans, her first real pleasant monster experience that she would have believed was never possible ...

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 am

Although her body could go on for longer on instinct alone, he would have found little enjoyment in her when she was effectively reduced to an automaton. Instead, he withdrew from her and began looking for a pen and paper; he had promised her a map to his preferred hideaways, and it would be easier to give it to her here than to find a way to get it to her later.

If she hadn't recovered by the time he was done, he would wait until she had; they still had to work out where and when to meet next. She was in no danger of him demanding more from her when she awoke, though; as far as he was concerned, she had more than lived up to her end of the bargain.

Character listing

Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 am

Daphnee panted, her chest rising and falling as the big dick slid out of her a bit of cum leaked out of him as it were as if his body were providing a cork to keep all those fluids inside her. She struggles for breath, her chest rising and falling though at first she is unaware of what he is looking for though when she finds out through asking she points him to her bag, there's a notebook there and a fistful of pens and mechanical pencils.

Slowly she steadies herself with each intake of breath, her rattled mind clearing a little while she had been allowed to recover herself. She looks back towards him as he's finishing with the map. She sits up on the edge of the desk and looks in his direction, the notebook pressed to the surface of another desk for support.

Hoping down from the desk she approaches on shaky legs to have a look. She approaches looking at the map and getting her barrings with what it has to offer. She takes note of the land marks on it and notes that the lair in the forest is near enough were she could reach that one easy enough, not that she couldn't reach the other two with a bit of effort on her part they just were not as convenient.

“Excellent, that doesn't seem too far from here at all. I've seen that land mark when looking for that wood that I had for the puppet I was working at today.”

She explains so she was pretty sure locating it wasn't going to be a problem for her with that in mind. She smiles, a little confident. There didn't seem to be many hazards there last time she had went either.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:24 am

Although it was closest, the lair she was referring to was actually the one that put her at the most risk of meeting another monster, at least in theory; in practice, while Kaede had a standing invitation to show up whenever she wished and her flower was still there, he hadn't seen her recently. Still, he wasn't going to warn her if she didn't think to ask, and it helped that she believed she knew where one of the lairs was. "Perhaps that would be a good place for us to meet next, then, unless there's somewhere else you'd prefer," he said as he put the finishing touches on the map, noting times it would be better to avoid one lair, circumstances where he'd be most likely to be at another, and a couple of places he might also be found when not hunting, although they were areas where he couldn't lay claim to a specific location.

"While we're on the subject, when would be a good time for you?" It amused him that she was willingly working regular rapes into her schedule, but he managed to keep all traces of that inside. Once they'd worked out a time and place, he'd reassure her that he wouldn't hold it against her if circumstances kept her from showing up sometimes and, unless there was something else she wanted, he'd be on his way.

Character listing

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 am

“Whichever lair is safest to get to,” she examines he map carefully knowing hat he forest was home to several creatures but didn't know if there ware a relatively safe means of getting there. She had been attacked more than once in the forest and it did no good if she were again, on such days she wouldn't make their arranged meetings after all and frequent attacks would but her off in going completely.

But in her first year she had dropped one of her courses and had only three classes. Thursdays were good, she had no classes then. She had considered this for a moment though chances were good that next semester with five classes was going to b hectic. Either sessions would have o be shorter or less frequent though by making them less frequent she did not wish her attacks to suddenly spike because she failed to make the required meetings.

She supposed that academics really did not mater given what she had learned of her situation. Still it was something to gather her focus between attacks rather than dreading when hey would occur next for she was certain hey would otherwise.

She had been only lucky thus far with the dorm room but spent a good deal of time in the classes working on puppets so I was really used only to sleep and study.

“Thursdays are good this semester. Next semester I'm going to be rather busy seeing that my schedule I will how next semester works out. Bu any place on the campus works except he dorms, I know it's not safe now but I would prefer to keep it my safe place a little longer, that probably doesn't make any sense, huh?”

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:52 am

He shook his head slightly at her last statement. "I can understand wanting to maintain an illusion for as long as possible, even knowing it's fake." Considering her preferences for location for a bit, he added, "There's an unused equipment shed near the athletic fields which could serve as a meeting point; it's hard to see from any of the buildings, and it's not the sort of place anything's likely to use as a lair or watchpoint. If we meet there after the last period, there's no real chance of being seen." A grin spread across his face. "Of course, it's not a good location for this sort of thing, so I'll probably be carrying you off elsewhere to ravish, but it's convenient."

Character listing

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next