View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
Gawd she wanted this! That blistering heat that filled her, that pulsating rod driving into her, emptying into that tight sheth. She arched her back feeling his hands against her tender breasts unable to stifle back a moan of sheer bliss as her body collapsed around him.

Panting, she couldn't help but be embarrassed by that confession. She had never encouraged one of her attackers like that before, never had them come at her like that. Sure she wanted it, but it was not as if she had started out the day with this on her agenda. She hated having given in to that pleasure as if she were easy or needy, or both. Yet there was a part of her that had desired to give him a little extra.

His words reached her ears amongst the panting breaths that she drew in. “I ...” how to explain? Did she have to? She supposed she didn't have to get into all that sort of detail.

She felt all tingly with him lodged inside her like this. Her legs where still wrapped about him and for an instant she had wondered what he had actually thought. Was he amused? Was he going to belittle her? Call her a slut or something else degrading?

But such words had not came. It had been a reminder that this was different that this hadn't been one of the sadistic ones that delighted in torturing both her mind and body. But there was that light caress to her cheek and she thought that perhaps he actually enjoyed this or at least did not wish to alienate her, she could not be so certain though it was her wager that there wasn't too often such experiences to be had.

“You really think so?” She asks as she looks at him, her mind obviously drawn back to those moments. Her thoughts of course being challenged again and added to even as she gave this some thought.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:19 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Of course. It certainly makes more sense than trying to deny it when the truth is obvious to anyone nearby." His grin widened. "You'd be surprised at how many students will cry out in pleasure like you did and then try to claim they didn't enjoy it."

While he didn't wish to alienate her and risk losing future opportunities to have his way with her easily, he also had no interest in humiliating the students just for the sake of humiliating them. Admittedly, he could and did use the threat of exposure to bring particularly troublesome students under control, but that was a means to an end rather than an end in and of itself.

After the strength of their orgasms, he was sure that she'd need at least a little rest before there was any chance of her being able to continue; he needed a short break himself, and he had advantages over humans in that respect.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:21 pm

She needed a bit of a break and relished this moment. She was learning more about his methods of course though she filed away these little things. It was good to realize that he wasn't going to belittle her or embarrass he though.

She thought about what he said about the other girls and how she differed from at least some of them in that regard. Perhaps others were so wrapped up about hating this that they would deny what was obvious unable to admit the truth to themselves at least.

Would she have been so stubborn if she encountered him early on before torture became the norm? She did not have to follow that line of thought to it's conclusion for it was fortunate for him, it made it easier with his methods when they were gentler than the norm then she embraced them. Yeah, she may not have liked the status quo but it was about as best as she could hope for at that moment.

“That … that is stupid. Their only in self denial. Maybe it's being force upon, they don't like that state but to admit otherwise is like saying it's OK when they're two separate matters. You can dislike, but like it too.”

She mulled this over as she ran a hand against his side. “Tell me if you can ...” Daphnee pauses unsure how to phrase it. “When a girl is being attacked or just attack is there any protocol in place where other monsters leave her be for a while or is it that most do not like sloppy seconds and pass up on an opportune victim?”

It helped giving things some structure. She was afraid to ask her next question though but figured it was better than going around with a false sense of security.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 pm

The question wasn't anywhere near any of the restricted information, in part because it barely even touched on the school's actual rules. "There's no actual prohibition on that. Most of the guests here are somewhat… territorial, for want of a better word, so there isn't going to be much impromptu sharing happening. Whoever has a student has priority, so none of the others could join in here unless I let them." A rule which is supposed to stop conflicts between guests. I suppose it could cause problems if one guest grabbed a student another was chasing, but what are the odds of that ever happening? "As for right afterwards, not wanting 'sloppy seconds' or a student who's too exhausted to react is probably going to be a factor for many guests. There's also the simple fact that it's unlikely for anyone to just happen upon a student in that state unless they know where to look for her. The island's actually pretty big compared to its population."

As he spoke, his fingers traced along her nude form, intending to keep her in a state of at least mild arousal until she was ready to continue.

Character listing

Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:18 am

Those fingers keep her body entrance and ready. She appreciates the information as it serves as a bench mark for what to expect in the future. It was a good thing to know that their wasn't going to be back to back marathon sessions.

It was a small bout of encouragement to realize that when with one monster there wasn't likely to be any sharing or any further attacks so close to another for what that was worth.

The next question was one that she was dreading on asking, simply because she did not wish to have her security blanket shattered so to speak.

“Is there any place off limits? I mean, I don't think so but I didn't know if whomever is responsible might declare not to touch someone at specific places.” She thinks in silence for a moment.

“The dorms for instance. I've never been attacked in my room, another's room once though. Is it luck? Some sort of command? I don't know,” she shakes her head. “Matters are usual bad and horrid for me, I didn't know if someone might be giving me a brake during the night or if it's just dumb luck. It wouldn't change much. I mean, if I were true I'd imagine that such restrictions would be lifted if I just looked myself away in my dorm room.”

In a way she dreaded knowing but it let her prepare mentally for the night she woke up with one of the guests atop her. Even if it were just hat brief brake of a few hours that she was safe had been worthwhile.

It did give her some comfort if things worked that way in her case seeing that things tended to go poorly for her. Her mind had been fragile though why should she be any different than anyone else?

Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:06 am

He thought for a while before replying; while he knew the answer, this was in a gray area of things the students shouldn't be told. She suspected the answer already, though, so there wasn't any harm in confirming it. "Well, some areas are effectively off-limits at certain times, but no, locking yourself in your dorm all day wouldn't work." During his earlier days on the island, he'd had his way with a student who'd tried to do just about that after two… well, three, once he was done… really bad days. "I can't be more specific about where and when, although why some places would be off-limits at times when students can be there should be obvious if you think about how this place has to work." Indeed, while only some administration areas were strictly off-limits to the guests (except by invitation), the need to maintain the illusion of normalcy resulted in areas that were either crowded or deserted, such as the mall or the cafeteria, were almost never visited by the guests.

He leaned in and ran his tongue along the side of her neck. "Anything else you wish to ask me right now?"

Character listing

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Daphnee of course dreaded the response. She didn't barricade herself in her room thought it was comforting to think she had a few hours a night where she was going to be safe. She began questioning it though.

She had hoped that she would be left alone there at least, a sanctuary that she could count on between tortuous bouts though perhaps she was not alone in that endeavor, perhaps other girls were tortured just as badly. She did not know of course and while it was heart wrenching that this was not the case there was a glimmer of hope in that here were some places that were off limits some of the time and others that were around the clock.

Daphnee wondered about that and how best to incorporate that information. She did not wish to make a habit of it and abuse that knowledge but there were nights were she just need to be left alone. She didn't have the other students to turn to, and was essentially alone in this reoccurring nightmares … well, not all of them were such dreadful nightmares she could claim but that was beside the point.

“Thank you for that ...” she was still thinking it over in silence until that delicious tongue brought a tingling sensation to the side of her neck. She had two other issues, one she was probably best holding of on, he probably wasn't going to answer or would require a bigger payment to deal with.

“Just one for now. Is there a limit to this sort of thing in a week?” It was something she really didn't expect for him to answer but if she was having a craptacular week she could at least look forward to one element of it being over. Regardless if he answered that one or not her hips lifted below him enticingly.

“Alright, I'm ready now.”

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:40 pm

There seemed to be a moment of hesitation before she asked, as if she were trying to decide whether to ask about something else. It didn't matter to him if she left something for another day; if she chose to pay this sort of price more than she had to, he certainly wasn't going to complain. As for the question she did ask, that was in safe territory, since there were no rules about revealing a lack of rules about something. "In theory, no. In practice, though, it's unlikely to happen more than once or twice a week unless you're either very unlucky or attract special attention from someone." He didn't think that last was too likely to happen; most of the guests preferred to sample the varied delights of the student body rather than stick with one or two, and she didn't seem the type to inspire the wrath of one of the head girls or staff.

As she lifted her hips and declared herself ready for more, he leered and took hold of her hips. "Well then, let's not keep you waiting," he said as he pushed his shaft back into her waiting depths.

Character listing

Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm

The idea of her dorm room being entered was a disappointment though as she had considered that a sanctuary of sorts .

But eight times a month to endure these horror sessions, to be used and abused over the course of her four years here … she had been luckier than she had believed though she was still new here and the laws of average should catch up to her.

It is a guideline for her to endure though … she considers that for a moment, considers something else. He probably wouldn't complain and if it were going to happen one way or another ...

She groans feeling him press back inside those damp folds that tighten about him. “OH … WOW!” Her back arches again as she feels him return making her feel so full, so good. She grinds her hips beneath him a little as those pleasant sounds are forced from her. She almost forgets herself but remembers to pitch her idea.

“Can we, can we do this more often then?” Her head tips back. “OHHH!”

She increases her tempo beneath him, if this had to happen then at least she could cut the torture out of the equation nearly entirely on a good week and limit it to the occasional, bearable session every so often.

“L-Like once a w-week?” She didn't know if he would discard her after tonight though as little more than a conquest that he could freely move from to seek another at his leisure. Perhaps her compliance would intrigue him for a little while that was. After all, she couldn't see that as a violation of the rules unless there was something about checking out the same book from a college library where someone might reserve it if it were cheek out a particular time so the book in question could not be checked out until after the reservist had a crack at it.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:32 pm

She seemed to have misinterpreted him about the unlikelyhood of having more than one or two encounters a week; certainly, arranging a weekly encounter with him would fall under what he'd called 'attracting special attention.' Even so, he wasn't going to disabuse her of the notion; she'd probably figure it out eventually, and if she didn't, that would be his gain.

"That could certainly… be arranged," he said between thrusts. "You'd have to… decide when's… best for you, though." He cupped her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples between two fingers. "But we can… discuss that later." His thrusts began to speed up, hitting her now-familiar sensitive spots on each stroke.

Character listing

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:47 pm

For the time being she's misunderstood though not wishing to endure bouts of constant torture then she'd try this out. If there were no change in her fortunes hen she could just stop after all. It was hopeful, no more than eight times a month unless she got real lucky here and there. She was considering that she was a lucky girl so far.

There had been weeks between attacks but they almost always were bad, the sorts that still gave her nightmares to this day. But if she could tip the scales somehow or if this was considered special attention time would tell.

“AHHH!”

Coherent thought on the matter though had been driven from her mind as he drove himself into the sweltering passage that gripped him tightly, eagerly drawing him in as he pressed against that special spot within her, strong thrusts that took advantage of this state as he made a whimpering mess out of her as her legs fold around he back of him, her own back deepening in an arch as her palms rubbed against his chest.

Later after she considered it some more she would determine a time and place that was appropriate for him.

He was so frigging big! He knew what he was doing too never shoving himself too deeply inside her, never trying to hurt her which she appreciated though it was clear as he pressed inside her and turned her into a trembling mess as he continually pressed upon that spot.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 pm

She was quickly reduced to a creature of primal instincts, enthusiastically participating in her own violation. While he was sure she'd misunderstood his words, there was the possibility that she'd be willing to keep meeting with him regularly even after she'd worked the truth out. That, however, was a matter for whenever it happened; right now, his only interest was in getting what he wanted from her.

Because of how cooperative she'd been, he had the advantage of not needing to deal with any struggles. With all of his hands thus freed, he was able to concentrate on stimulating her body with carefully placed caresses and playful tweaks; after all they'd done so far, her body was pretty much an open book to him right now.

This worked both ways, of course, as she did what she could in her state and position to drive him towards a climax. How long either of them could hold on before the onslaught of pleasure overtook them completely still remained to be seen.

Character listing

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:52 pm

At this stage Daphnee had not been as trained as she was going to be in later days from her Mistress and from some of the guests on the island. Even so she could on hold even now for some time. Her passage slick and wet.

At this very moment she had not been worried about future meetings and working out this detail or that. She should figure it out in time if she were unlucky and if fortune not realizing any better than so be it, if she believed that the meetings had worked to fill some quota then what harm did they do if they seemed to help in that regard?

Time would tell though her fate would depend entirely on the plans of the administration and any other guests that she had been unfortunate in running across.

But even in such a state it had not been long before she had him coming once again, her body squeezing down against that rod, a single hand reaching down between her thighs so that she cupped around his shaft with her hand squeezing him with each press of his body into her own, the tell tale slap of their hips meeting had resounded in her ears, she arched her back, groaning of course.

Her legs tightening against his back as he pressed inside her welcoming body that closed around her given rise to even more gasps as she flooded him with her own release that poured over her, that passage attempting to squeeze closed rippling against her as her eyes fluttered closed.

“OH GAWD, RIGHT THERE!”

Her body twitching as they went, the feel of that explosion booming inside her filled her with a liquid warmth as she bursts forth, a cry spilling from her lips just then as these sensations sweep over her causing her to surrender to that very bliss that storms over her once more leaving her a panting mess, a content Daphnee gazing upward with red cheeks embarrassed at how suddenly she came, embarrassed that she still occasionally moves or that she hadn't resisted his advances, initially yes, but now …

Her confessions were still a bit embarrassing though they both knew the heart of the matter as she's forced to halt, gasping to draw in deep panting breaths.

"That, that was fantastic ...”

Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 am

His orgasm triggered hers, sending her into throes of ecstasy as she squeezed his shaft with her tight walls. If he hadn't been so wrapped up in enjoying all her body had to offer, he would have silently gloated over just how thoroughly – even eagerly – she'd given in to him.

After they'd come down from their climaxes, he looked over her body, taking in her lovely curves and the cute signs of her embarrassment over the whole thing.

"That, that was fantastic...”

He smiled down at her. "It helps that I have such an enthusiastic partner… inspires me to try to match them."

He couldn't be sure whether she'd reached her limits for tonight or just needed some time to recover before she'd be ready for another round; waiting a bit should make it clear. While he did so, he brushed a hand against her cheek.

Character listing

Last edited by Kakumaoh on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm

She panted , her breasts rising and falling with each intake of air matched by the vigorous throbs generated by the pulsing nature of those walls.

True she could have been less enthusiastic about this encounter and she colored a bit more at that as she felt him throbbing inside her. In essence in that moment she could here his heart beat,

“Why would I not be?” After all the torture that she resisted when it wasn't used she felt that she should show her appreciation in some way. She still hated being made a victim but there was little choice in that matter.

Further her dreadful fears of bondage and restraint had been avoided too. Vera had perhaps made her endure more than any monster at this stage whether to prepare her for what was to be expected or make her into a better plaything she had not known, nor would she bring that up.

Of course Daphnee was tired, but she could endure more as she had been trained to by her Mistress. He could effectively play with her most of the night at this stage is he really intended to shatter her mind and loose coherency he probably wouldn't have to keep at it much longer.

“You have given me no reason to resist. I made my dash toward freedom earlier and could not reach it. You are not hurting or restraining me … I don't think I've asked for too much and each time I made sure you were given more in return for any inconveniences.”

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next