View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Snack (for Hel) 

Post Snack (for Hel)
“It was annoying! All that time invested in careful stalking, getting her alone and the build up for the moment only to have her take off a wig wig when she was undressing! Say, got to go Birch to go ...” Slarr tracked the movement of a blonde student with his eyes, his favorite before going invisible. He had plenty of trees between he and his target and his voice, as exited as it were had not carried. He went invisible then closed in on the student.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun May 26, 2013 1:27 am

Post Re: Snack (for Hel)
Birch shook his head. Slarr was too picky. For Birch though it was less about the gratification and more about feeding the hunger that always rose up in him. He wasn't famished today but a snack would do nicely.

Still he would have liked some pleasant conversation. The only things Slarr every really wanted to talk about were blondes or girls that had brown hair. Aegir came around from time to time but those were mostly business arrangements where there was no speaking involved.

So he moved listlessly from tree to tree as he phased in and out of them as he looked to see if there was anything that captured his interest and there was as he stepped out of one he shift into the nearby vegetation controlling it to entwine about his body as he looked upon the student he found today.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sun May 26, 2013 1:29 am

Helia fell firward and spilled the contents of her bag onto the overgrown sidewalk. Her rollerblades had jammed as she ran over a few twigs in her path. Today she felt like practicing her newfound hobby of photography in some of the island's wooded areas, but the area lacked a good amount of pavement for her to properly skate, but she felt that her skill was strong enough to allow her to go on anyway. Obviously, she was wrong.

The purple haired girl panicked slightly as she collected her things, she couldn't afford to replace the camera she borrowed, and thankfully it was fine. She, on the other hand, was rather beat up. Her already short skirt had ripped halfway up the seam, making a slit between the pleats that revealed her panties and her camisole had torn in the front, exposing her belly button.
"Well, shit."

Sun May 26, 2013 6:29 am

He had gotten an eye full as he observed the scene before him. She was prone giving him a nice view of her panties, the white lacy number that would simply have to go in a moment.

What had interested him the most was the roller blades that the photographer wore. Ther e was simply no way that she was going to get away from him here with those. But what was the device that she inspected for damage? Birch was not sure what the camera was though he suspected it was some sort of device to capture images for it looked like a compact version of the cam coders he was use too.

He could dope it out easily enough though as a camera.

She set it aside as she tried to get up and that was when he decided to make his move as he did not fear her cgetting away as she pulled herself up he phased through a tree closer to her taking up the camera he inspects it as she pulled herself up.

Are you alright? He asks though she would have to turn around to realize that the voice did not belong to a human though he was fairly close from the tone of his voice.

Sun May 26, 2013 7:32 am

As she got up, something took her camera and spoke to her. "Are you alright?" it asked. She replied as she crawled on the floor to gather her things, still not looking up."Yeah, I'm alright. Could I have my camera back? It the school's."

Helia turned to face the voice and saw a tree? Man? Man-tree? She looked in horror at the hybrid "W-what are you?! The girl backed away in fright.

Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 am

[quote="Ludette_Rockette"]As she got up, something took her camera and spoke to her. "Are you alright?" it asked. She replied as she crawled on the floor to gather her things, still not looking up."Yeah, I'm alright. Could I have my camera back? It the school's."

Helia turned to face the voice and saw a tree? Man? Man-tree? She looked in horror at the hybrid "W-what are you?!" The girl screamed as she backed away in fright.

Mon May 27, 2013 3:52 am

He did not approach as she backed away. For startered it was uneccessary fore he could entangle her with the plants. That and with the skates on chances were good that she would injure herself if she tried to run from him.

Me? I am Yengal, the first of my kind. You can halt there I will come mo closer while we speak. He set the camera down on the stump of a tree backing up from it so that she could rach it.

But, please sapling take those off I wouldn't want you hurting yourself, he points at the skates. This terrain hardly suits for them.

Mon May 27, 2013 6:14 am

The hybrid tries to reason with Helia as he set her camera down on a stump, but the girl was too brash.
"Hurting myself?! What makes you think I can trust you?!"

The girl tries to swerve around him and grab the camera, but was caught in the dense tree roots on the ground.
Helia looked up at Yengal sheepishly.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 am

Oh, you cannot but I do not wish to see you hurt.

She tried to get by him to the camera but is unable to hake it and he vegetation comes to life with her s
sheepish look he grasps her extremities as she stumbles.

He looks at her and shakes his head. At least change into shoes first if you really insist on running. It won't do you any good but I'll wait and even give you a head start if you wish.

Stay and I will make this pleasant for you. Run and there are no guarantees. It depends on how much I have to put into the chase, the more annoyed I get the less it benefits you though I doubt that you could make things too difficult it is a peril that is up to you to risk.

He glances about and sees the likely path she would have to use and doubts she'd even make it that far unless he let her. He decides to make things some what interesting as he points to the path.

Choose to run and I'll even let you start from their with a head start. Now change your shoes unless you wish to brake your neck out hear of all places.

Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

The frazzled girl followed his orders and opened her bag, looking for her spare set of shoes, feeling around inside and couldn't find them. Helia quickly dumped the contents of her bag, only to be disheartened as pair of knee-high socks (the pair she kept in case her regular set she used for school tore) were found, without her shoes. Rather than stumbling in her skates, she pulled them on and stood up.

"I-It looks like I can't find those dumb shoes... Oh, too bad;looks like we'll need to do this some other time."

The young girl sidestepped a few branches and had made it to the edge of the path
before realizing her skirt was caught on a branch that wasn't there before.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 am

The vegetation wasn't there. He had moved it by his command snaring the skirt, slowing her down. His hand coming to rest on her shoulder a moment later.

It is too bad for you. Bare foot there is no chance for you to evade me. Nor could you do so in the skates. I do not do so out of malice sapling but out of nourishment. Now make this easy and begin removing you clothes unless you prefer me doing so.

His fingers tightened about her shoulder helping to keep her balance as his other hand seized her hip in case she tried to make a fast brake for it.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 am

Helia's attention was caught by Yengal's commands.

"W-what kind of nourishment requires me to be naked?! You're just some weird plant! Don't you just need sunlight?!"

The tree-like creature tightened the hold her shoulder and grasped her hip firmly as she was still caught on the branch, ripping her skirt entirely. The flimsy garment fell and revealed the white panties with lace accents that covered her plump rear.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:41 am

Not quiet. I need water too though my creators instilled another need in me. I need to harvest your nectar to survive.

He had hoped that the skirt was an easy fix. He wasn't about the humiliation of sending girls back to the dorms stark naked after all though the hand on her hip casually traces over her rear as he settles his gaze upon her there.

So you have two choices. You can further undress or I can do it for you. I'm afraid you have no choice in this matter now. Cooperate and I will be as quick as possible.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 am

Helia echoed his words, "M-my Nectar...?" Her eyes widened and she flushed red at the image in her head when she realized what Yengal implied. She clenched the front of her camisole tightly and shifted under the creature's light touch on her bottom.

"Uh-I-ahhh..." She looked at the ground and hooked her thumbs into the band of her panties. She hesitated, but pulled them to her knees and spoke softly "Y-you'll let me go, right? You're not gonna eat me after or something like that, are you?"

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:41 am

Yes, of course. I am interested in only harvesting you. I have no desire to kill you or hurt you. Had I wished I could have easily over powered you by now had I wanted but I gave you this opportunity to at least approach matters on your own terms sapling.

He casually stroked her ass cheek as he spoke onto her letting her absorb the words. He wasn't in a huge rush by any means and she could not get any further than he wished so there had been no need to rush.

He had not thought so but had to ask the sapling anyway. You are not a virgin, correct?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next