View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Snack (for Hel) 

Post Re: Snack (for Hel)
"I guess that makes you more humane than others on the island..." The girl grimaced slightly as she remembered another experience she had.

Suddenly, Hel felt the rough texture of Yengal's bark rub against her butt; to her dismay, the sensation was a bit pleasurable. She was caught in his trap and all she could do was wait until he made his next move.

The prodding plant then questioned her, inquiring about her virginity. Almost immediately, Hel blushed brightly while she shifted nervously around in the creature's grasp and muttered quietly "N-no. Is that a problem?"

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 am

Oh, it is of no issue. I did not expect it though if you were it would tell me that I would have to use more care while dealing with you, I have certain methods in such cases though admittedly it does not happen to often.

He reached around her unbuttoning her blouse nice and slowly as he massaged her ass tenderly.

I am going to let you go, do not try to run and remove the skates and clothes so I may get to Harvesting you.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:47 am

"W-wait! I meant that I'm not a virgin!" Hel mentally smacked herself as she blurted this, damn her overly righteous honesty. One day, it was gonna get her killed.

Yengal slowly unbuttoned her shirt, and her impressive breasts bounced out of their cloth prison, only concealed by her thin lace bra. Hel flushed hotter as the rough hands groped at her soft ass, massaging it.

Then he let her go momentarily, to strip her further. He was going to begin to harvesting her.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:29 am

I am aware sapling. It is so rare that I discover a virgin these days that I work under the assumption that most girls I encounter are not. I do hope I do not scare you off. Harvesting often grows far more difficult the second and subsequent times around if you saplings choose to avoid coming her though if I prove not to be as rough then maybe you might return to the forest at least.

He unhitched her bra taking it off then reaching around her to seize a breast, fingers playing with a nipple.

I will let you deal with the rest sapling.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:56 am

She bit her lip, holding back a moan as the creature played with her nipples. Hel knew that she couldn't contain herself if Yengal continued to touch her mounds. The girl squirmed more as her nethers grew hot from the stimulation to her buds.

The girl kicked off her skates, the panties that were at her knees fell to the ground, and her blouse and bra soon joined the discarded garments.

"Can I keep my socks on? I-I like them...."

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 am

The socks weren't going to be in the way. You may ...

Now that her clothes had been discarded he turned her around to face him. Since you are cooperating I will not keep you long, I am only a little hungry.

He seized her by the waist walking over to a nearby tree he presses her back to it then sets her down on the ground in a standing position. With a hand on each breast he squeezes her impressive orbs as he drops to his knees letting his tongue sweep along her labia. He was slow as if she wished to stay longer, well, he would have no objections.

He would get her moist so that she was ready for the Harvesting. His enzyme soaked tongue moves around her sex then sweeps against the slit before slipping inside her.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:54 am

Hel was pushed against a tree and Yengal groped her globes before kneeling down to her most private of places. Her view of him was obscured by her breasts, but she felt him before her lower lips that glistened with her juices.

He began to lap at her nethers, preparing her for what was to come. The young girl's sex was almost reduced to a quivering mass from Yengal's ministrations.

"Ohhhh...."

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 am

He kept at it encouraged by the sweet taste of her juices. She was ripe for Harvesting already though he was in no rush to get started. He had told her that he would be quick about this once he got started. Her taste was exquisite and he would indeed enjoy Harvesting her.

His fingers squeeze against her orbs as he teased his palate with her essence, his thumb and forefingers working to pinch her nipples and twist them gently.

You taste exquisite my dear. I'm going to enjoy this.

He tells her then returns his tongue back to her, pressing inside those pink folds that wash out within her core, his head bobbing back and forth as his tongue swirls within that tight passage. One hand comes away from a breast sweeping over her ass and holding her closer to his face as his tongue continues to work inside her.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:09 am

As Yengal twisted and tugged at her achingly stiff nipples, his talented tongue was shoving Hel to the brink of an early climax.

One of the hybrid's hands moved back to her ass, pushing him deeper into her. She was going numb from the pleasure, it was too much for her. Hel bit her thumb, trying to muffle her mewls of pleasure.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:19 pm

He is glad that she is enjoying this and this had just been the preliminary stuff. A meal for a meal, Birch realized that he had to get her thoroughly aroused to take advantage of the situation. He presses her closer to him feasting on her pussy, his tongue coated in the same enzyme that he could unleash with his “cock” a pain numbing anesthesiac more like how a mosquito could bite you and you were usually unaware.

His hand came away from her breast sensing that she was close, sensing that the Harvesting was close at hand he rubbed her clit in an up and down motion like he was flicking on and off a light switch but her breasts where not ignored as vines streak towards them, wrapping around them he squeezes them passionately through the assistance his command in plants brings.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:23 am

Hel climaxed as the hybrid rubbed her clit, and she came hard. Yengal greedily lapped up his sweet reward for his labours.

In a meek voice that was run ragged from her carnal cries, she asked "I-is that it? Is the harvest done?"

And as if to respond to her question, vines wrapped around her massive melons, squeezing and tugging her tits while Yengal was still eating. Obviously Hel's harvest had just begun.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:02 am

He shook his head in response as the vines squeeze for a moment. His tongue was rewarded by the sweet nectar that she offers up as he stands.

I was merely prepping you for what is to come so you were ready to be Harvested. Now, which way do you wish to be taken in? He asks as his hand reaches down brushing over her clit alternating in rough counter clockwise motions then gentle clockwise ones to see which she enjoys more.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 am

The vines squeezed again. Yengal stood up and explained how this was only her prep for the Harvesting, much to Hel's surprise.

Then, he rubbed her clit into alternating rough and gentle strokes, both actions earning little groans of approval, but curiously her moans grew louder when Yengal treated the nub rougher.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:31 pm

You like it a bit rough? the Yengal gave her a rather curious look though he had not been confused but rather interested in this. He tested this out a little though for he was not the sort that tried to deliberately hurt someone. She was cooperating, their was no need to hurt her but if a rougher touch illicited a greater response from her so be it.

The vines squeezed tighter as a hand reached up to an orb pinch, then twisting a nipple, a little rougher but not too rough as he gauged her response. I can certainly be rougher sapling if you wish it.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 pm

"You like it a bit rough?" he asked curiously. Hel turned away and nodded, slightly ashamed of her preference.

Yengal then reached up to her breast while the vines began gripping tighter. She bit her lip when he pinched and twisted her nipple between his fingers.The feeling of his bark rubbing against her sensitive nubs made her mewl.

"Ooohhhh..."

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next