View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 The Siren's Song (for the Seafoam Princess) 

Post Re: The Siren's Song (for the Seafoam Princess)
"Are you feeling insecure? It's not like you I don't think." The Princess rests her chin on Etolie's shoulder with a catlike smile. What attracts me is your strength of character. These other little fish just lie there and squeal as they are taken, writhing in ignorance, barely even stopping to ponder why they've been made cattle. By contrast, you seek to control and dominate everything around you. Have you ever considered how rare that is in a person of any species? It makes you shine like a lamprey.

She thinks about her own home world briefly. "A comedian huh. On my world they're very important, paid outlandish sums to mock the enemies of their employers. Servants watch their audiences, noting who laughs at which joke. The best of them are feared by kings. Always hated their shifty kind. And on the other subject, well... there's a big difference between letting something take over and consciously deciding to devote your life to it."

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:19 pm

That seemed similar about the role of comedians in Medieval times with the exception of the great pay, of course there was always the risks of being put to death too … there were some parallels that she noted.

“No, I'm being curious again. I suffer from an ailment, most times it is not an issue.” She considers though for a moment. “I have CDR, short for Control Dominance Response. It can get bad at times where I micro manage every little detail and have to be in command of a given situation. That has not always been the case and that has messed with my head the most while here I think. In a way I think that you might have a touch of that too. I don't know if that will be a problem or not. I don't think it will with the introduction of a third party though it might very well be other wise.”

Etolie had considered this for a moment though. Two submissives or dominants didn't tend to work well together but they might have hit upon something with a third party since they did not have to dominate one another though she had just voiced her concerns about it for now, she would have to consider that more in the future. The Princess and these discoveries were sublime though.

“Most people protest things that are happening or whine or plea with things there aren't important rather than accepting it. I might not like things but with first hand knowledge of them I can at least understand them better and adapt, at least in the short term.”

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 pm

The Princess smiles wider. "Haha, that's cute! You'll have to bring me lots of girls so I can help you practice your leadership skills." She's starting to understand Etolie now, less confused by her earlier actions. She decides to take a gentler touch with this one, she'll still probably want to fuck her in the ass once in a while, but figures she can avoid doing it too much since it would be too much trouble to have to constantly operate on her brain.

"Anyway, I can't fix it if that's what you were hoping. I think instead you need to be given the chance to indulge your desire for control as much as possible. Now... when you find a girl you want to play with, just bring her near the ocean or another body of water. Alternately, get her alone and turn on a shower. If I'm available, I'll notice and appear. Or if you just want to see me again, feel free to come alone. Of course, if you do that, I won't have anyone but you to play with..."

She shifts and peers at the pool of water. "Where do you want me to send you?"

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 am

“Yes, lots of girls,” she responds considering who she should begin with. There are plenty of options though and if she's to give herself a bit of an increase in her bust line then someone with bigger boobs and a bra that she could “borrow” until she could get a hold of others in her size.

She still wasn't sure if she would do a permanent increase or not but that she'll figure that out later. She smiles though considering. The under water freaked her out and she still had much to learn and this new environment could indeed help the Princess protege. Yes, that would work best she thought. If she were being taught something then there would be less of a control issue.

She didn't think the Princess could do anything about her problem though. At least she had not expected anything from it. She had even thought over what she had earlier, though she had forgotten so it was as if she were considering options again.

She wasn't yet there of course but on occasion she would have to give up her ass, a compromise, this had to be a give and take thing and though it messed with her head she figured that the Princess was in the dominant role here. That was something that she would have to consider of course.

“The beach will be fine.” She pauses considering the other monster she had encountered at the other less secluded beach. It would do no good to get captured by it again then again with another girl present she could through her to the wolves, unless it was she that had been targeted.

“That beach though … is it secluded from …” Etolie considers for a second. “Is there an area that you have laid claim to? I could bring the girls there or if not start things off in a shower, that is simple enough to arrange.”

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm

The Princess raises her hand to the water, creating a softly swirling whirlpool. "There's a lake north of the gym, if you want. There's actually a tunnel beneath it leading here, though we won't be using it today." She nods. "That pool will take you back to the beach."

Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:20 am

“Excellent. I should be able to get someone there easily enough. Will you be alright with bringing two people along?” She of course does not wish to over tax the Princess though she does not realize how well it will go.

She considers the matter though she figures that it's easy enough for the Princess considering that she doesn't seem concerned with it. There were a few victims that she had in mind after all for a start. People that they could terrorize to their heart's content.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:27 am

"Eh, let me worry about that," says the Princess vaguely. She doesn't know if she can pull it off, actually. Keeping control of both of them, with Etolie potentially prone to panicking, could be a problem. She might induce a coma in one of them, have one of her pets help, or maybe just stay at the lake. She'd have to give it some thought, but she had enough tools at her disposal that an obstacle like this wouldn't really be a problem.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Etolie had not been overly concerned with the matter believing that the Princess had the situation worked out or would have it worked out when it was time. Of course, when would it be time prompted another question in being asked.

“When should I make the arrangement? How soon or long?” Of course she had a few things to worry about on her end of the equation. Isolating one person wasn't so tough if you had the right preference after all.

She had to look over the candidates. Who would gather the most interest? Who would be fun to torment? Who would the Princess like best? There had been a lot to consider here. Etolie had a few names already on her list to play around with though. She had wondered about that Nola girl. She could make her a servant easily enough if she didn't rob her memories after all and let her know that she was associated with a monster too. Having a timid person around that had a constant reminder of the fear that they felt had been ideal after all.

She would consider it some though. For starters they should just play with someone and that was wear severely equally appealing options presented themselves.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:27 pm

The Princess was already fantasizing about who Etolie might bring her, what they would look like and how they would react, the mutations she would subject their body to in the name of her research, and the creatures of the sea she would allow to rape them for her own amusement. She's delighted by the prospect, in truth it was incredibly difficult for her to capture new specimens since she had little power away from the sea, and most students learned to avoid the beach after being attacked there a few times. The situation left her rather desperate and sexually frustrated, but now she had discovered exactly the person she needed: someone with plenty of ambition and no loyalty to her fellow students.

She thinks about her schedule, she's built her entire life around avoiding her responsibilities, but that in itself has created new ones, and she does have to help out back home once in a while and deliver the products of her research. "As soon as possible, and definitely within the next week or two. In two weeks I've got to leave to resupply and drop things off back home. It's hard to say how long it will take, but I'll come back and make sure you know I'm here."

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Etolie had loyalty to herself first and foremost. If she had to sacrifice a girl for her own safety so be it. She had done it before, she would do so again. The only loyalty she showed were to rich girls of her own station though even then once they were no longer wealthy she discarded them and treated them as any other.

The poor could not assist her other than in the role of servants and she only needed a girl or two. It was best if said student knew her place, that it was utterly useless to defy the inevitable. She thus had no problem in fetching fellow classmates and with her memory spells she could abduct the same girl over and over again too if the Princess seemed pleased with the situation.

In a way this had been a bridge so to speak that Etolie could supply. Where most students looked out for their fellow students Etolie looked out for herself. Maybe she'd try to help a fellow rich girl but only as long as she wasn't exposed to too many dangers herself.

“Up to two weeks. I could find someone as early as the day after tomorrow. I'll need the day to find a candidate then the day after I can arrange something.”

She reflected on this for a moment then smiled after a moment. “Two days then I think. I could do it in a day but quality would be lacking I would think.”

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

The Princess leans over, stroking Etolie's hair and giving her a kiss on the brow. "Beautiful. I knew I could count on you for efficiency and diligence. I'll be watching you to the limits of my ability, so when you find her don't hesitate: Seize what we desire. And if I don't show up right away, don't hesitate to start without me, I wouldn't mind seeing just what you're capable of."

She leans back and puts a hand above Etolie's butt. "Anyway, we've talked long enough for now. You've got a sample to preserve." With that she shoves Etolie into the whirpool, and the chill water immediately sucks her far away.

For a while she's sailing through the torrents of water, unable to breathe, unable to move, the cold whips of liquid chilling her to the bone. Then just as suddenly, she's vomited up on the beach shore, naked and alone on the beach well after dark.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 pm

“My techniques are not as great as yours. Especially since I lost one of my toys recently but that is what being your protege will work on.” See her CDR would be less of an issue too seeing that she would be cast in the role of learning new material to. There were some coping methods that she used of course that would ensure things went by as smoothly as possible. “But I will make a showing of it of course.”

She nods. Getting back is much quicker than the trip here. It is impossible to breath but it doesn't take long before she is back. Her nakedness is soon covered as she clothes herself in her discarded bikini while it is dry, until she puts it on at least. She is quick in gathering up her stuff knowing that the dangers of being out at night increase but increase though there are fewer monsters at the beach given that their list of potential targets go down.

The greatest danger is getting back to the dorms though tonight she does so. Perhaps it's even the scent of her locket where monsters think she isn't human, who could really say. She gets back and it's when she's putting the sample in the freezer when she realizes that she still has her glasses. Well she'd have to bring those next time.

By then she'd have contacts so their loss wouldn't be as great.

Etolie smiles darkly then leaves her room after inhaling her locket. Straight to work she starts prowling the halls in search of a perfect candidate as she looks forward to her latest apprenticeship.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12