View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:59 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith) 

Post Re: Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith)
“NO! STOP!” Bria's tears fall down her cheeks as her clothes are torn off. Unlike Daphnee this is her room so getting spare clothes is a bit easier, still, her eyes widen as she tries to struggle feebly in the girl's grasp putting up a meager resistance.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 am

She shakes her head slightly within her mind, her body still fighting this and putting up a valiant fight like a fish caught in a net. “She rolls her green eyes and sits on a bench as a movie plays out on the silver screen before her depicting what was going on in that dorm room.

The tactile feel of shredded clothes, the terrified cries of Bria filing her ears, the scene seems so familiar to her but given that she's just a spectator here it seems a bit surreal.

“Just get fucking on with it.” She folds her arms across her chest and watches on. “Should have known better … hurry up and make this slut cum, I got studying to do.”

Not that she thinks that Bria is promiscuous though isn't that how the monsters referred to all the girls here? Didn't matter if they were virgins either, which of course didn't make much sense to her but hey. There was no sense in really acknowledging her tormentor.

She could not be disappointed with these things though she had hoped that things would be a little different and she could at least add to the not so bad experiences on the island. She hated being restrained but found in the past that complaining about it was not going to help any so why bother? Only once had it worked that she was free from bondage but the creature was certain she couldn't go anywhere. Now she was stuck in her mind having a chat with one of these things.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 am

"You don't seem to realize you still don't have a choice in the matter." Wraith keeps her pinned down as one of Daphnee's hands went to one of Bria's breasts rubbing it and gently pinching her nipple.

"While I agree that she's likely a slut, I doubt you would want her to you said that. Maybe I should rely that to her..."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 am
Profile YIM

A hand against her breast, she pants as she's reminded that there is no choice here. Her eyes close against the feel of that hand on her as she tosses her head back and forth to no avail as her hands weakly attempt to free herself from the grasp on her breast.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 am

She turns her head slight to the side to take in the presence of the shade for a moment. “Go ahead. She won't believe you and just think it's you rather than me. And if she does believe you it doesn't matter. I have no friends here anyway and am quite use to being ignored. She's a slight girl, she's probably going to ignore me at best, I don't think she has anymore of a chance in over powering me as I have in doing the same with you so it looks as I'm stuck her until you finish with her by any event.”

That was one thing with being tormented so much, she got use to it somewhat. Oh, she still hated it but realized there was no sense in begging or pleading any more. These things weren't going to give her what she wanted and only torment awaited her.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 am

The strength Daphnee's body possessed with Wraith in control made escape for Bria impossible. She was going to be ravaged just as Daphnee was. He has her lean down taking the other breast in her mouth suckling it and gently biting her nipple.

"You should care. I could see this girl's thoughts. She feels very remorseful that this is happening, even though it wasn't her fault. You really should stop assuming the worst, or you truly will find yourself all alone." Wraith wasn't necessarily trying to make Daphnee feel better, but her current demeanor was taking all the fun out of this. The other girls he had possess usually showed concern for the one Wraith had them ravaging.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

“AHH!” She gasps, her eyes flying opened as Daphnee grazes her nipple. There is no escape for her, she didn't even think that he was real! She squirms but it is useless against that supernatural strength that holds her.

But the touch feels good in spite of or perhaps because of the pain. Mild pain was something she could managed as frail as she was. Bria whimpers out as her chest rises and falls.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 pm

It wasn't as if she didn't care about the other girl but there was a time where she had to cut her loses. She couldn't save herself and saving another was beyond her but she was tired, so tired and worn down by these creatures that the only recourse she had left seeing that pleading did not work was to try to ruin the enjoyment of these things. Truth was that she had been essentially alone here. Not wanting to thought of as crazy he did not bring up her experiences. She felt only the girls that had been attacked with her would believe her anyway.

She had her Mistress. All was given to her Mistress for that was all that she could really hold onto.

It's not as if I don't care I just refuse to let that be an issue to manipulate me. But if you can see into minds you would see how much I loathe restraints. Being ensnared and trapped in my mind is no different.

But I'll make you a deal. Give me control back and I will do as you instruct. Wouldn't that be better? To actual get someone to do something rather then just making them do it?

She was afraid of bondage for awhile now and by default restraints of any kind. She was only ever successful in her pleas once around that time she had decided to hell with it considering that she was just going to be used and abused.

There was no denying that this was probably going to be the best she got out of matters. As promised she did not resist this until she felt a prisoner in her own mind not that she could do anything about it or expected anything to be done. Right now she waited upon the shade since he body was still unresponsive.

There was no denying the pleasure that she was made to feel either. Usually it was just pain and torture so she got to enjoy that for a change.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 pm

"Heh, you're not the first I've coerced like that. Very well then, Daphnee. I will relinquish control back to you. But I warn you, if you don't put your heart into this, or you try to leave before you're done, I will come for you. And I will make you relive everything you've been through here over and over again." Wraith then suddenly appears right in front, his face just inches from hers and looking into her eyes. "Am I making myself clear?"

Wraith suddenly has Daphnee pause though he keeps Bria pinned. "It seems there's been a slight change of plans." He informs her. "I'm going to let this girl have her body back, but she still has to make you cum. And you may not go anywhere either until you do. Otherwise I will make this much more unpleasant for the both of you. Understood?"

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

Bria is not sure what is going on then the creature from her dreams materializes. She quickly nods obviously afraid now that she knows he is real and not just some hallucination she's dreamed up.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 pm

“Thank you,” instant relief. She had meant that and hadn't been trying to sound snide about that either, there was a genuine relief at that. Daphnee kept to her word, even if a lot of these things didn't sometimes, like now it paid off. She had no reason to run, no reason to deny him when it could be far worse. In fact the experience was not totally unpleasant. True she didn't like being taken against her will, who does but she appreciated matters better this way. In many ways the easiest way to ensnare her was not ensnaring her at all.

“Don't go ...” she didn't mean it to sound like that but her hands groped Bria's soft chest beneath her. “Tell me what you want done, make sure neither of us go anywhere … she doesn't wait for him though, just encase she throws herself into this enthusiastically. Of course she doesn't want to do this but it wasn't as if she had to much of a choice here as her hand guides a breast to her lips and she begins to suck as the other hand reaches between the thighs of the girl tracing along the slit there.

He goes though and she can't tell if he's merely invisible and fucking with her to see if she keeps to the arrangement or has departed. She hates this though, the only lesbianism that she willing performed in was that which her Mistress imparted to her for since the beginning she made it clear that she was Vera's toy to do with as she would. Now, it seemed the shade was having a little fun with her.

Still he had not tortured her and that got him some points in her book though unlike the other she had doubted she could make some arrangement out of this to make this experience worth while to her though she learned long ago that she wasn't always going to be so lucky in that department.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4