View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:17 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith) 

Post Re: Short Cut (for Daphnee and Wraith)
Forced to watch on she continues to watch on saying nothing and trying to remain small as she feels her fingers repositioned and her hand pulls against that clit. Like Wraith she is an observer though there is no way for her to regain control.

While she tries to think of anything it is tough not envisioning a similar fate for her.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:19 am

She gasps against that touch, there is little need for her to hold back now provide this thing doesn't go fucking around, she's weary of that, all her encounters have made her more than a bit weary knowing these things liked to make people beg and cry for little more than the reason that they could do so.

“Quicker, oh, yes,” she encourages her head tipping back, her own hand settling against her breast.

That was another thing that she dreaded with intense fear nos since her first evening here on the island. Though she's moved beyond the begging stage to be released she is not restrained just yet though she sort of dreads losing control as it's a form of restraint.

Freely she whimpers against the feeling of Bria's fingers causing her to close her eyes and simple imagine that Vera was playing with her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am

Wraith moves Bria's hand faster as he leans down taking her nipple in Bria's mouth again. If only he could possess one of the other monsters to do this as well, but their power was right up there with his, if not higher. He would for now, have to settle for using these weaker students. Perhaps if he could find one that owned a vibrator, or better yet, a strapon.

"She seems to have given in. Doesn't this girl just look delicious?" Wraith teases making Bria check out Daphnee's body in a state of arousal.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

She was not forgotten though the girl did look sweet amd tasted as so she denies it even as her fingers move faster within that core.

No … it-it shouldn't be like this!

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:04 am

She has given in for now at least. Fighting these things has proven useless in the past and while he did not hurt her then she had no real reason to fight the shade. She didn't like it much, who would but given her choices she knew better from her other experiences though if she were restrained she would have been fighting like made regardless of the pleasure she was in.

“OHHH!” That felt good as she felt fingers press into her and a suck on her tit. She pants a little at that glancing up and seeing another girl made it easier to deal with then some hulking beast.

Her eyes close imaging her Mistress doing this to her instead. “That feels good Mistress … more!”

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:36 am

"Mistress? Oh I see, you're pretending it's someone else who's ravaging you." Not that it bothered Wraith. He wasn't looking for her love and affection. He just wanted to make her squirm and moan. He pushes Bria's fingers in as deep as they could go, then suddenly changes their movement, making them move up and down rather than in and out.

"That's the way it is here. You're either the predator or the prey. There's no in between. And considering your problems, you'll always be preyed upon."

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:44 am
Profile YIM

Bria is torn by that. All her life there were things she couldn't do on account it was too dangerous for her which caused her to find the literary world where she could at least imagine these things. It wasn't fair that she was so weak, she never asked to be this way but she felt more than worthless knowing that she was an easy conquest. The young and infirm were targeted by predators and she was incapable of placing a valiant fight forth at the best of times. She hated herself for being so weak, for being controlled so easily. Still she struggles in her head, this was her head after all! There had to be a way.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 am

She ignores his words getting into this moment, imagining it as best as she could that she was writing on her Mistresses mattress and she was doing this, making her whimper and cry out in pleasure as her back deepens that arc her own hands reaching up to clasp her breasts and granting them a squeeze.

Daphnee pants feeling her passage moisten further. She tries to hold back but finds that she can't as pink walls ripple and crash over those fingers as she feels herself becoming undone.

“MISTRESS! OH GAWD!”

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:45 am

Wraith chuckles through Bria watching Daphnee get hit with a powerful orgasm, then leans down lapping up some of her juices. "Bet you never felt that technique before, have you?" He looks down at the poor girl, pondering whether to keep tormenting her like this more or switch bodies to rape Bria.

"What do you think? Isn't she tasty?" Wraith asks, referring to what he had her lick up just now.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:54 am
Profile YIM

She is afraid as she watches what is happening and only wants this to stop. It is all surreal but she answers as if that might spare her or at least stay her fate a little longer where she might get out of this.

The dream with Monica is still fresh on her mind though and this is her first real experience with a girl.

Y-Yeah she tastes good.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 am

“No, I haven't,” she pants though her green eyes remain shut despite hearing the voice that certainly isn't that of her Mistress. Of course now it was Bria's turn she thinks and the shade wasn't going to allow her to keep her eyes closed, that was just a hunch.

This was where things would sort of go bad. She was going to be retrained by her own mind, how did you fight against that? Not that fighting against physical restraints did any better. She braces for the worse to set upon her, panting heavily in anticipation of what the shade was planning next. Odd that currently her body felt no different, things were proceeding as if he had left them or was considering something. She opens a single eye to confirm that Bria is still there, maybe she had another bout of narcolepsy. She would see about wrapping herself in one of the sheets, grabbing her key-card and fleeing the scene if that were the case but first a little peak.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 am

"Mmmm might be something you'll want to remember. And you know what else? This girl likes your body and how you taste." Wraith said, obviously still there within Bria. "For now though, it's this girl's turn to be played with..." With that, Wraith leaves Bria's body and enters Daphnee's. He quickly suppresses her consciousness and takes control, holding Bria so she couldn't get away.

"Heh heh, good girl. Now let's see what you taste like..." Wraith switches from Bria to Daphnee. He has Daphnee restrain her.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:48 am
Profile YIM

She is surprised when Wraith leaves her, so much so that she does not even have a chance to rush back before she is grasped by Daphnee and thwarted from getting to far from him/her now.

“NO!” She struggles to get out from that grasp.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:14 am

Crude. She was enjoying that too but as the thing takes control of her mind he would find that there had been a great multitude of psychological problems in her as well as a tortured resistance her on the island that has made her bitter.

What made it worse for her was that she had few associates and while she still held Vera in great esteem she had wondered how far this all went to to what a demon once slipped up leaving her to wonder.

Part of her didn't want to know.

But she was terrified of restraints and saw this control as a form of being restrained and fought desperately against this intrusion.

Inwardly she glared at being so ensnared burning with the fact that she was in this state once again. No demands, no pleas though her level of fear spikes drastically.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:28 am

Wraith has Daphnee tear off Bria's clothes the same way he did with Daphnee's clothes, soon leaving her naked as well. "It's best you just give in. The sooner I make you cum, the sooner I may leave you." He says through Daphnee, his voice mixed with hers.

"My my, quite the tormented soul, aren't you?" Wraith appears within Daphnee's mind. She sees a ghostly terrifying creature. "You can glare at me all you want. Feelings like guilt or compassion do not exist within me."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:27 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next