View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Torment (for Juniper) 

Post Re: Torment (for Juniper)
I had not considered the table sizes, Aegir glanced at the table but had seen nothing special with it. Of course he never really noticed these things before since it had not been important.

Do the nodes need a living host? Aegir commented. Some of my talents are evolutionary dead ends. I have them and they might have a different function now than they had before but had started out with a different purpose, I will tell you that much at least but shall let you work out the rest.

Aegir had wondered if it were better to tell her what he had gleaned or keep her ignorance of it so he had decided to let her find out for herself rather than worry her about it.

You'd be surprised. She has a few things to work with and you have to recalled it will do as ordered by her more or less so she could command it nevertheless. She is nearly here already, I can sense her mind on the level below us.

Rena worked quick, she was already making her way back with the machine and he would wait and simply chat a little with thee girl until Rena arrived.

When you are finished with her I want her. Perhaps for the night, perhaps longer, I have not yet decided.

“Fine, whatever, just scram unless you're after some pointers.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:29 am

"Heh, I guess it's the kind of thing you only notice in my position." she chuckled a bit, though it was more an effort to cover her nervousness than out of any particular bemusement. It was just something about the way her heels rested against the table, or the way she could feel the edge of the cuffs pressing into the heel of her palms. It might not be the table itself that was different, she admitted, the manacles might simply sit differently in some subtle fashion. It was just different enough to tickle at her senses.

"Heh, that's a pretty weak deception."
she said, tilting her head to one side with a smirk in her improvised shrug, "If it's psychically reactive, it has to be organic, and if it's organic it needs nutrients to subsist. If you could make them quickly, I imagine you'd have more of them out there, and if it can be implanted in a biological host it's probably poorly equipped to synthsize nutrients from their environments." there was also something to be said for them likely preferring the kinds of environments he himself would, dark and moist, not at all how she'd describe the lab here, "I may not be a xenobiologist, but even I can make a few educated guesses."

She'd been too busy speculating on the obscure bits of his Aegir's biology to notice the shaft of light from the hallway as the door into the lab was pushed quietly open. The sharp percussive "click, clack" of high heels on the tile, however, brought that familiar gut-twisting sense of dread back to the fore. She swallowed a bit, her voice trailing off for a few moments as the ancient sea monster and the hell-spawned sadist shared a few words. She idly wondered if Aegir would leave, or disappear, and whether either would tell her anything about whether or not he'd actually been there.

"Rena, Darling, you seem tense."
she pouted with mock concern, "Have I not provided compelling data so far? Surely, I've been trying my best. Maybe you'd like to lay on the table for a bit, take a load off your feet, get a little casual massage in . . ." she let her words trail off, glancing back up at the statuesque demon. It occurred to Juniper that, between her power, authority, and the insidious nature of her parasites that Rena was likely used to being in complete control of what was happening around her. It'd help explain why the student's tenacity and tendency to throw curve balls seemed to fluster her so badly . . . now if only she could figure out some way to turn that hypothesis to her advantage while she still had her skin intact.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:09 am

He could feel her nervousness of course. Another part of him had admired the fact that he had her restrained and helpless, normally a turn on here though he had resisted doing anything sexual with her of course. He had doubted she would desire such advances after what Rena had in mind anyway.

A good point, though I will share just a little to get you wondering. They can be created in about two of your months but each node created wishes to become an adult. Essentially they begin existent with a limited intellect that grows in time. A clever node hides this fact for we destroy nodes that grow too useful for a node to attain true sentience it must kill the parent so none of my kind will have more than a few at one time and the cautious amongst us destroy nodes least they one day destroy us. There is a drawback though that traps a lot of my kin, for in the beginning a node is virtually worthless and we sort of grow fond to ones that are more useful but a useful node is a dangerous node.

Implanted nodes do not learn as fast as a free roaming one but some learn through psychic impressions from the host and need to be destroyed and renewed on a constant basis.
He considered, though of course the little lesson might support her theories, or not but he gave her a little history lesson. According to the pictures he had shown her at least three of the girls had been host of these nodes, Ryu, Komiko and Natasha. A fourth he had grown for Nell. Now how many times had he killed these nodes? Were there others? With that lesson there probably weren't many.

When Rena arrived Aegir's attention shifted towards her. Leave some for me, I want this one, payment for what you ask ...[/i]

“I have not asked for anything.”

[i]I can see it in your mind now.

“Fine. Whatever. When I am finished I will call you back.”

Aegir slithered out of the room leaving her to guess if he were truly there or not in the first place. Rena grinned, a hand sliding haphazardly against Juniper's chest before the other simply slammed into her gut, of course she had pulled her punch greatly seeing that her strength was rather inhuman.

She had not appreciated those words of course. The table is locked in an upright position and she grins casually stroking her fingers against the side of her head. “Tinman ...” and the machine came forth. She pointed to a corner where it moved into one standing as a silent sentinel as Rena forced her lips upon Juniper's something thick and slimy pressing against them seeking admittance as a hand pinches her side, claws piercing the fabric of her shirt and flesh itself growing deeper. It was evident that she was trying to force her to scream out or at least open her mouth enough to allow the admittance of whatever was being pressed against her lips ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:24 am

"The two of you actually look pretty cute together, ya know?" Juniper offered almost conversationally as she felt the other woman's hand slowly begin running over chest, a forced smirk on her lips. The strokes seemed random, inexpert, but as the roamed along her collar and between her breasts the investigator thought she knew what she was looking for. Checking the damage left by her earlier caustic rubdown. Her flesh no longer burned or hurt there, not after using her brief metamorphosis to revitalize her body, but the skin was still new, uncomfortably sensitive, "I mean, really, a couple of slimy, squirming--GUH!"

Juniper's body jerked perceptibly as the other fist buried itself in her stomach. Compared to what Rena could do, it was barely a love tap, but strapped down as she was Juniper couldn't do anything to lessen the impact which drove the air out of her lungs. She took a ragged breath, closing her eyes to concentrate on the next breath, a slight feeling of vertigo accompanying the tilt of the table to it's new vertical orientation. She let her head hang forward loosely, given that it was the only thing not held firmly in place, though as she heard Rena call for 2179 her eyes opened and looked.

Maybe it was only her imagination, but the machine seemed almost sullen as it's heavy footfalls carried it through the shadowy reaches of the chamber, his metallic casing catching the light here and there and reflecting back at her. Slender fingers stroked her cheek, lightly enough to appear gentle, but firm enough to pull her gaze away from the machine and back towards her captor. She barely had a moment to register that face coming closer before she felt warm, pliant lips pressing firmly to her own.

There was a sound almost like a muffled shriek as Juniper tried to jerk away, though thumb and forefinger gripped her chin with deceptive strength. She clenched her jaw hard as something too thick to be a tongue began to prod at her lips, it's slimy exterior texture probing her mouth for admittance as Juniper's eyes opened wide and unblinking. The muscles in her neck strained as she tried to turn her face away, but Rena held her firm as casually as an unruly child, her hand moving down to roam along her side for a moment. Juniper's pupils narrowed to pinpricks as panic started to settle in, this was exactly what she'd fought so hard to prevent and now here she was anyway. Blood blossomed into the white cotton fabric of her pilfered top as the creature that held her extended it's talons, cutting easily through fabric and flesh alike.

"MMPH!"
she protested wordlessly, her eyes clenching slightly as a dampness started to gather in them. The "pinch" at her flesh only got worse, each claw pushing, digging deeper into the soft flesh of her flank. She clenched her jaw tight until her teeth hurt and screwed her eyes tight as her hand clenched into fists, as if she was trying to close her whole body up tight. She seconds dragged on impossibly, the pain welling up and spreading through her nerves in a way that suggested more than simple sharpness until she finally couldn't bear it in silence any longer. She inhaled sharply through her nose, more than enough warning for the experienced other woman before her mouth opened to cry out. The sound nearly choked off as the slick shape that had long since pried it's way passed her lips rushed into her mouth, the feeling accompanied by a short rattle as June bucked in her restraints futilely.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:53 pm

He She was just about to pinch the nose of the girl closed when she could bare it no further. The slug pushes it's way inside that moisture, that bloated slimy form that contains thousands of cilia coat the external nature of the creature that pulls it's way across her pink tongue.

The worse was when it caused her neck to bulge. Her breathing had been cut off for a moment before the disgusting creature makes it's way into her stomach unbothered by the stomach acid there as it's parent must have past that on to her offspring.

Attaching itself to the walls of her stomach Juniper would feel the sharp pain of the slug as cilia bury into her stomach but Rena is not done as a second slug follows the first in such a fashion as the first. One slug let her track a victim, three usurped them them completely but she was not allowed to use three on the students though there were many non students she thought she was getting away with controlling. Suffice it to say there were those that felt that she had con behold her usefulness but for now they just observed the demoness.

But two slugs were more than enough for now. She rubs the side of her face and contemplates what she desires to do. She of course has her answers as she smirks and pants Juniper's face. “Play nice.”

She departs then and leaves her in the chamber with Tinman save for this time it does not speak or move from that corner letting her do all the talking until finally servos and gears whirl to life.

“DANGER LEVELS EMINANT. 10% COOLANT REMAINS. FAILSAFES IN POSITION … GATHER COOLANT FROM NEAREST AVAILABLE SOURCES ...”

The slightly damaged chest place slides back open, it is off track but still functions more or less. Again it pricks her with more aphrodisiac clamps coming fall to her top gaining a hold without grasping flesh taring off the top a tool mounted scalpel coming out of that chest plate eagerly cutting away the material to expose breasts complete with sharpened nipples that those clamps fall over those orbs, squeezing against the mounds roughly.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 am

The restraints that secured her firmly in place rattled gently she she tried to kick, to twist, to pull away, anything. The steel restraints remained cold and unyielding despite her silent urging, however, and the casual grip on her chin was no more escapable. She kept her eyes closed tight as the thick mass of the invaded crawled it's way into her mouth, forcing her jaw wide to properly accommodate it as the bitter film of slime coated her tongue, fine tendrils brushing along the inside of her mouth and wrapping around her tongue like greasy hairs as it wriggled and squeezed it's way into her throat.

Her eyes opened in a panic as her throat began to bulge and wriggle obscenely at the mass of the creature working it's way down her gullet. Her hand grasped weakly at the air around her as if she could somehow pull it down into her lungs as a few tears slipped from her her eyes to roll down her cheek, her field of view swallowed by the predatory amber glow or her tormentor as he struggles got weaker and her head began to spin. Pain brought her back, her stomach clenching as this creature wove it's flesh through her own and grabbed hold tight, causing her to inhale sharply through her nose. She tried once more to pull away, to breath deeply through her lips, but no sooner had the first creature burrowed its way into her than a second was pushing it's way unerringly into her mouth, the numbing bitter coating left by his predecessor easing his passage as her tongue lay limply and her gag reflex went untriggered this time along.

Once the other woman's lips pulled back, she let her head hang forward dejectedly, ignoring the gentle stroke of fingers against her cheek. Her heart seized tightly in her chest for a few moments . . . she was a kept woman now. There was nowhere she could go that Rena wouldn't know, and with the demon able to tap into her sensory output as it wished she'd end up this creature's unwitting cat's paw in short order. Her nerves tingled and her body burned in silent, smoldering outrage even as fear and uncertainty racked her mind.

She forced herself to pick her head up as the demon patted her cheek with a satisfied smirk. She had no doubt that that superior expression would be burned into her mind for weeks, Juniper's eyes narrowing as she turned away and tucked her hands back into the pockets of her lab coat. Noting the way her hips swayed as she walked towards the room's entrance, Juniper clenched her fists tight and formed a single thought, each word formed carefully

I'll. Kill. You. she thought with the cold intensity, before the door swung close and hid the supposed scientist from sight. There wasn't anything else for it . . . she wasn't going to spend her college years afraid, and she sure as hell wasn't going to spend them as some demon's pet.

"I guess it's just you and me for the moment, Big Guy. You holding up okay?" she asked, trying to look over her shoulder and catch a glimpse of Tinman. No response came though . . . it seemed that Rena had taken the time to deny her the machine's company. Well, that was fair, after playing him so openly before. She'd just have to figure her own way out . . . she had some time.

“DANGER LEVELS EMINANT. 10% COOLANT REMAINS. FAILSAFES IN POSITION … GATHER COOLANT FROM NEAREST AVAILABLE SOURCES ...”

Juniper blinked from her position on the table. It had barely been a minute, she was in the middle of trying to swing her body weight and reorient the table, though she suspected she was most likely to end up face down on the tile with the table pressing her flat. She hadn't been having much luck, the strap across her waist denying her the use of her hips to build up any kind of momentum. The Tinman took his first heavy step forward.

"H-hey . . . what are you do--EEP!?" she didn't see it when the needle pressed into the side of her neck, but she certainly felt it. Beyond the sharp sting of the needle, she felt the chemical pumped into her blood. She couldn't tell if he'd dosed her more heavily than before, or if the last dose simply still hadn't worked its way out of her system, but the results were dramatic. Her breath started coming in short gasps as a blush started to spread across her cheeks.

"A-ah . . . dammit . . ." her tongue lightly traced over her lips, the world getting a bit fuzzy around the edges as her mind refused to focus on anything but the needs of her body. She cooed appreciatively as steel bit cloth, white cotton that was already becoming damp with sweat tearing away and exposing her flushed skin to the air, the twin peaks of her breasts jutting out and silently begging for attention.

"AH!" cold steel wrapped around hot, yielding flesh. Her legs strained against her restraints, trying futiley to rub her thighs together as the machine roughly mauled her breasts. Her bottom lip trembled as she tossed her head to one side, chemically induced need clawing at her mind and feeding the kindling of her body's heat, the dark pants she'd stolen from the security guard began to grow dark and damp from the intense flow of her needing sex.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 am

Fuck with me? Not now ... Rena had no special connection with the slugs, nor could she feel them but since she was the one implanting them she already knew where they were. And know that did allow her to extend herself, to sense one if she concentrated on it and get a vague sense of it's location but she did not sense them normally just in passing.

But if the machine thought it was going to get off scott free? When she entered back into the control room she was rather surprised that Tinman had already begun without any orders.

Fail safes were in place that override whatever commands you gave it.

“This time it was just to stand in the corner silently I was going to let it run down to two percent power and gave it the command to seek out coolant for the girl seeing that they have formed a rapport. Can't have that happening. All we need is a confused Tinman going about.”

Aegir could sense in Rena that she just didn't want to loose a toy if the machine became independent. He said nothing about this as he fished through her mind, found the information he wanted and considered it for a moment.

What is next for the girl?

“I have her tagged now so can play with her whenever I want. While I want to spent more time with this my project needs my personal attention tonight. Once Tinman has finished I want you to burn her memory of the last twenty-four hours.”

Easy enough. It usually goes against my sensibilities but can I play with her a little.

“Yes, yes, whatever. I already said so.” Rena's attention went to the monitor watching as Tinman's first order of business had been taring that security uniform from her after clamp-like hands, cold and metallic roughly rolled against those breasts until he could feel her nipples respond to that drug.

From the inside of the open chest plate came two tubes that attached over her breasts giving off a suction as it focused upon the straps upon her ankles.

Snapping the restraints those clamps coiled about her legs. Spreading them. It needed to make a visual inspection lacking a true sense of smell though it could analyze the chemicals in the air. Another tool mount extended from it's chest cavity. Attached to it was a dildo but this appendage was spinning like a helicopter blade.

Who needed a vibrator? This would be just as good and while Tinman was in a hurry to replenish fallen levels it needed to ensure that she was as wet as possible before it began to harvest that coolant. Thus, the tip of that dildo made contact with her clit as it watched on, it spinning against the bundle of nerves there.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"H-hah . . . ah Big Guy . . ." Juniper's breath trembled as she tried hard to focus, her mouth hanging slightly open as she fought to breath. Tinman's hands were like ice against her flushed skin, but she gave a short gasp of pleasure as those steely clamps squeezed and stroked her swollen breasts, running the metallic claw along the swell of her bosom before roughly grabbing it again. She knew it was the drugs coursing through her veins, but as she twisted minutely in her bonds, her warm brown eyes looked up into that shattered visor, her expression silently pleading. He was passed the point of self control, programming hardwired into his system driving his motive functions and ensuring his self preservation, the efficient tug and flash of a razor slicing through her stolen clothes proved that.

"I don't know . . . if you can hear me . . . "
she panted, tensing slightly she felt him run his claws up along her shoulders, and then roughly tear the remains of her shirt away from the inside, her nipples standing proudly out. She closed her eyes for a moment as they moved down again, sliding over her flared hips and roughly tearing the oversized pants away next, leaving her clad in nothing but her own sweat, "But . . . it's okay--AHN!"

Whatever she was trying to say bit off abruptly as the self-guiding tubes pressed themselves against the soft flesh of her breasts, her unfocused eyes having missed their approach. Her eyes opened wide, however, when the air pump hidden in his chest started working, the suction tugging hard on both nipples. The intensity, however, didn't stop or slacken, drawing out that initial shock and she whimpered and quivered wantonly. She barely registered the sound of metal stressing and being torn apart, that is, until his clamps grabbed hold of her lower legs.

She shackles around her ankles hung loosely in place like some kind of crude jewelry as he started to draw her legs up high, tearing them free from the table having been easier to manage than breaking her out of them at the moment. The strap around her waist kept Juniper's body pressed flat against the table, so as the machine pulled her legs up high so he could better see, he folded her over tightly. Juniper's face colored as the machine leaned in a bit, looking away as she caught an impression of his optical lens behind the split face of his protective visor.

"D-don't just look at it like that . . . "
she stammered weakly, "It's embarrassing." , some vague scrap of propriety somehow managing to survive in her mind even as her body cried to be used. Her lower lips were puffy and red, hot blood coursing through her nethers in arousal and slightly parting the petals of her sex to show that her pink folds fairly shined with a moisture that had overflown their confines to run along the insides of her thighs before he'd lifted them. Her clit stood tall, throbbing in time with the frantic beat of her heart as the machine mind checked her against some unknown criteria. Even as aroused as she was, however, he had to fill ninety percent of his reservoir, and his programming demanded haste. This was not enough.

Held firmly between the unyielding grip of the table and Tinman's own equally inescapable grasp, Juniper could do nothing but watch as another tool arm unfolded it's way from the cabinet of his chest, the tip mounting a smooth artificial phallus. That, she'd expected, but as it began to rotate at high speeds she squeaked nervously. When he pressed it against her clit, however, she made far more noise, slamming her head back into the padded rest of the table as a shrill cry tore its way from her lungs, the smooth material of the dildo stroking more intensely than she would have thought possible, one long continuous stroke moving rapidly over her sensitive pearl.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Her words were stored into his data base next to their earlier discussions that they had. It had her approval? Or had it misunderstood? It was down 90% of it's reserves and while she seemed good and ready from the drugs Tinman did not rush to her surprise. Calculating that it would have to required lubricant with a 99% success ration, well greater than that though it was fairly certain that it would get the necessary recharge out of her.

But little was she aware that it did not have to top up solely on her. As long as it hit 11% energy reserves it was not compulsed to assail her. Of course it would not stop so soon.

But their earlier rapport made it so that he was in no hurry. Normally it would not care as it took what it needed but given the rapport it had formed with her it had been her lucky day, well sort of seeing that she still had a machine to deal with, one that was intent in collecting her lubricants that were so freely flowing down her thigh, that dildo spinning against her clit as it suctioned against those nipples using the air in those tubes to pull against her nipples, elongating them some as the air pressure in the tubes pulled against them.

Cold metallic clamps slid down her body until it skimmed against her legs forcing them upward as that dildo continued against her clit as another grasper extended form it's open chest panel as a retractable tube much like a telescope extended from it's body. It's “cock” coiled in cable that crackled with electrical energy as it came to life though that energy faded and diminished until it was nonexistent.

But the additional grasper barely penetrated those wet folds spinning against internal walls though not as quickly or recklessly as the one upon her clit as if it had been avoiding damaging her more than what would be required.

She had taught it a few things today though if not for it's programing it may not be behaving as such.

But for the moment lights blinked on and off on it's face plate as it activated it's “cock”. It hissed to life as their was a tube in the center of it that made a suctioning sound. It was obvious that it suctioned in such fluids and stored them internally in some fashion.

It had been commanded by Rena this time not to say a word to her this time around. No games, just fucking when it could bare to stand it no longer but even now as it entered the danger levels it was still on the borders sitting at 10% and not at drastic levels yet.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:54 am

"HAHN!" words seemed beyond Juniper as 2179's tools continued to press against her body. The piercings through her nipples caught along the inside of the tubes fiercely pulling on her breasts, leaving a delicious pain spreading through her upper body as they tugged the two soft mounts out into conical impressions, her puffy peaks tugged even more roughly. She wanted to tell him it was a dry well, but somehow she doubted that that was really what he was seeking from her at the moment, and she could barely form the words to speak them in her current state.

Her legs tried to kick and push fruitlessly in his arms, trying to make her hips wriggle or shift, to move that heavy rotor that was grinding relentlessly, intensely, against her clit. To give herself a moment to recover, but the weight of the table and the strap around her waist kept her locked in place, even as his grip easily held her in place. The table rattled slightly, but did not move, as she bucked her hips hard in their confines, her body trembling as wave after wave of sensation buzzed through the nerves of her body, leaving her panting and moaning helplessly.

Still in a haze as she tried futilely to adapt to the feelings assailing her body, she watched numbly as a new extension flipped down into position, a shining metallic rod extending forward as pneumatic power telescoped it out toward her captive form. Her eyes widened slightly as the copper conductors ringing that length responded to the contacts falling into place with a low electric buzz, sparks playing in her eyes as she watched helplessly. She let out a sigh of relief that blended into a coo of arousal as she saw those coils grow cool again.

She closed her eyes and arched her neck back as she felt him press that cool metallic tip against her flushed sex, pressing her lips together as she fought to suppress a throaty moan as he pushed just the head into her hungry body, the copper ridges coiling that length resting against her nether lips and resting there for a few moments as her body heat began to transfer into his electric prod. Just as she was getting used to the press of this new extension, it started to rotate counter to the one currently running against her pearl, a slower more deliberate motion that left the conduit wrapped along the exterior of the shaft running in slow, intimate circles along her labia. Her cries raised in pitch with the new addition, her knees trying fruitlessly to draw together in his grip.

Juniper's face went deep crimson as he started the collection process, the hissing of sucked air the first thing to fill the air, though a particularly lewd "slurp" followed, muffled somewhat by the folds of her sex. The rotating cylinder tugged and caught along the inside of her soaked pussy as he hungrily suckled at her honey, causing her to bite down against her lip to stifle a sharp cry for more.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:54 am

She was open to it now and while this could have been indeed rough and painful it is surprisingly not. Her earlier words still recorded in it's memory banks and while it cannot prevent this it does make it as pleasant as it possibly can. No, it would not need to top up but it would acquire enough fluids where later in the night it would patiently wait for her to exit that cove before leaving when coolant levels dropped dangerously low yet again. In that case she was with Aegir and thus unavailable. It did not know how long she would be with him though uselessly she tries to get away from that rotating dildo of his as those tubes pull against her nipples tugging against them and stimulating them since it cannot effectively do so with hands and had no true mouth in which to capture them.

But it presses firmly against her clit as it holds her legs apart, noting the flush that washes over her features as it presents a cock entwined with metallic coils that are slightly warm in contrast with the metal they surround that “cock” sucking up the plentiful juices at least at first as it collected some of that coolant.

Rotating against her ever so slowly her collects a mere 1% of lubricant. No longer compulsed to behave in such a manner the machine is not about to stop as more of that length is pressed inside her, slurping as that tube drew up more material, wet walls of flesh making it easy for it to press inside her.

That size of his, the unyielding metal slides inside her stretching her open as it fills her, pressing inside her fully as it moved in and out of her.

Nice and slow it moved against her then, those coils start up again though there is a low powered electric jolt more to tease and stimulate then to punish or cause pain. This was the first time it tried to use the coils not to punish, in fact the electrical pulses are necessary to power the motions of that rod which begins pistoning inside her while moving in those insane circles. It never stopped in it's collection though, not once halting it's collection as it kept trying to keep her stimulated thorough this ordeal so as to draw forth more of that nectar.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Juniper was canny enough to realize when someone was trying to manipulate her. It didn't hurt that Rena's methods were rather straight forward. June and the Tinman had shared something, if not intimate, than at least interpersonal, relating some of their experiences and trying to better understand one another. However, in the demon's mind, that burgeoning relatability was just another emotional knife to twist in the wound of this place. Her "friend", by his very nature, was bound to use her body to fulfill his own needs. The rape would only be the more bitter for the friendly memories she'd built up with the machine, and 2179 would have to come to terms with the notion that his nature made him a monster who was bound to sunder such bonds.

"Ah . . . God, yes." Of course, with the chemically induced fever scouring her body with desperate need, she could barely articulate her thoughts. It was, after all, like they said. You can't rape the willing. Through the haze of her mind, she hit upon this strategy, to show the Tinman that there were those out there who could accept him for what he was, and to rebuff Rena's play on the machine's silicon soul. Maybe it was a grudge fuck, maybe there was no chance that should could have turned down his advances anyway in her current state, but she'd given her consent to this use of her body. He, after all, had his needs too.

Her mouth hung open as he began to push that metallic rod forward, the faintest squeak of inhaled air the only herald of that slow, insistent press. The way he was holding her up, his angle of attack was actually fairly shallow, however that meant that he pressed his way firmly against the back of her insides before the contours of her body guided him up into her folds. The slow, grinding rotations of that prod just kept spreading inside her as his girth pushed against her inner walls and the rotating member continued its relentless teasing of her clit. Her shoulders drew taut as her legs tried had to kick in his grip, that sharp inhale earlier coming out in a long, ragged cry that she held for long seconds before her body relaxed.

She panted helplessly, still impaled on that rigid metallic prong, a dark blush staining her cheeks. She hadn't realized she was quite that pent up after playing with Rhaine, to cum as soon as he'd entered her fully, though she supposed she shouldn't be surprised. Either way, it was obvious that things had only just started here, the low buzz of electric current tingling through the tightly clinging muscles of her sex as he started to draw back for the next thrust. Dimly, she was aware that his looming form did not shift with the movements of that pseudocock pressing into her, that slow, grinding piston motion caused by the rod retracting and telescoping out rhythmically.

"Hah-ah . . . hahn"
she panted desperately for air, hanging limply from her restraints as he stirred her up inside, the suckling air pressure still tugging at the flesh of her sex and breasts, even as the spark of overstimulated nerves caused her to twitch and spasm in time with the grinding against her pearl, "Mmn ... c'mon Big Guy ..." she purred encouragingly, "M'not made of porcelin ... y' can be a little rougher than that ..."

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:29 am

It hovered over her, Rena's orders meant to shatter the bonds that had already been established between the two but it had seemed that there was only a partial success there as Juniper opened up to this intrusion.

Whether in spite of the demoness, the drugs coursing through her or both she had denied Rena here and gained a small victory against her. Though Tinman pressed that unrelenting rod into her. It had been careful despite the automatic safeguards kicking in, it's hands either side of her to keep from laying it's crushing weight upon her as it pressed into her. There was no need in moving, it's telescopic appendage did just that though it had no nerve endings and lacked an official sense of touch there were sensors that told it all sorts of information that it processed.

Feeling her legs kick in it's grasp before setting it;s arms either side of her body. Though it sucks up her juices as it siphons up the essence that she supplies.

At her words Tinman nods. It had been forbidden from speaking with her. Well communicating in a sense though it could be argued that was what it was doing it only confirmed that it had heard her words and kicked into gear.

Those tubes attached to her nipples flowed with more suction, more air circling through them as it pulled against the pierced nipples with a greater force and urgency.

That rod still spinning inside her kicked itself up to a medium speed from slow as that rod filled her. It did not immediately jump to it's maximum setting seeing how she dealt with this as her clit was still being prodded and manipulated by that spinning motion against her.

Very well, if she wanted a bit more it would comply. I it would as it kicked in the electrical discharge from the coils keeping the occasional jolts that she received to a low pleasant setting rather than a painful one, the current increased slightly as internal batteries fueled the motions, the electrical discharge due to it's faulty construction that caused it to use less power if using the main battery rather than the secondary on that bleed far more power from it which I was loathe to do on most occasions.

The methodical nature of the machine grew faster, stronger as it assailed that body beneath it.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 am

"A-ah! Fuck! Ffff--" Junier arched her neck back, biting her teeth into her bottom lip as her eyes clenched tight at the jolt that rocked her damp nethers. It was really the only thing keeping her from descending into a constant stream of needy, breathless swearing. Her body was still shaking with her sudden release as he started to pick up the pace, the sharp tug on her nipples causing her to squirm helplessly in her bonds as she inhaled sharply, her hands making loose fists as she tried to find some way to express what she was feeling.

Her opportunity came soon enough. Now that she was impaled on the thick length of his rod, it seemed that the Tinman was confident that he could keep her in position. His clamps released her legs to instead grip the sides of the table, stabilizing his position as the mechanical prong did it's work driving forward with a numbing shock that caused her body to tightly contract around him before the constant pistoning motion began to recede once more sucking greedily along her folds as the whole length continued to rotate counter to weight bearing down atop the sensitive bundle of nerves that were her clit. Her hips were still angled to admit him full access to her, but her legs were free. His hips were wide and boxy, she had to spread her legs wide to manage it, but her legs curved to wrap around his blocky waist. When the next thrust came she tightened her legs around him reflexively, as if trying to draw him deeper and hold him there, though with the mechanics of his collection rod she didn't manage to do much of either.

There was a flutter somewhere deep in her stomach as she used that tiny bit of leverage to adjust the way he was hitting her, a warning as her body started catching up to his constant ministrations. She opened her soft brown eyes again to look into his glowing optical sensors, her heart hammering against her breastbone as she broke the silence with a sharp piercing cry as he plunged in again, knees digging in against his unfeeling sides as she tried to hold out just a bit longer. She couldn't help but worry a bit, her thoughts were growing fuzzy and elusive, more and more she was feeling less like a human being and more like a conduit for the sensations that were crashing through her body like waves. Getting caught up in the moment was one thing ... but, in this place, could she be sure they'd ever let her come back from such a point?

Of course, that implied that she had much say in the matter. Her body strained against the straps holding her in place as she tried to arch her back, her body perched just on the edge before another sharp jolt rocked her body and brought her crashing over the line as she emptied her lungs in a long cry, falling back against the table with a gentle mewling murmur as the flush crept over her body, her body rocking slightly in her restraints as he kept up the same pace. Her body shone under the bright overhead lights, the sweat beading and rolling over her figure as she took a shuddering inhale of breath. Even as exhausted as she was from all the running, her body seemed to be recovering and responding even still, egged on by the chemical burning away in her veins.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:12 am

She found that she could not contain it with the power in her legs as she tried to keep it close though it did fill her, barely moving given the pistoning motion of it's body as it filled her. That rod pressing into her as it spun against moist folds, the occasional jolt emitting from the coils that danced against her.

It sucked and drank filling an internal vial that would be used as fluids collected. The rest filled it's internal tanks of energy.

The dildo spun even quicker now against that clit, those tubes attached to her nipples altered the flow of air and thus altered the suction as it pulled and teased against her nipples one of the tubes coming away and a clamp lifting so that it used a palm to lightly press against it as it made a keen circular motion against her.

It had been aware that she was getting close and it slowed just a little to better draw out her release, the more juices she could supply before the big moment the better. It still filled her, now with all of that steel and cooper as it drilled into her, slowed drastically and just when she thought it would stop it showed how relentless it was by driving back against her, deep and hard as it filled her jolting her again in he process as it came at her with far more force than it applied earlier.

It was still holding back for it was very obvious that it could hurt her quite badly if that had been the intent behind this though that was totally unnecessary at this stage.

The table, held down only by a single clamp wobbled a bit. It was almost certain that she would become undone though it did not need to stop there, provided that there were more juices to harvest it would continue on.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next