View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Knowledge (for Vera) 

Post Re: Knowledge (for Vera)
The Head Girl regarded Daphnee for a few moments. Apparently the girl gave up and returned to referring to her as Mistress. Falling back to duty was perhaps the most viable option. Vera could press on and play the concerned owner card but, she rather have this issue dropped and forgotten. Let Daphnee cope and forget this either on her own or through serving the Head Girl. As long as she did nothing foolish, she will survive.

"My glass is empty," she answered, having finished her water awhile ago. Vera returned to her meal which she was able to eat without danger of burning her mouth. It was simply delicious and she will no doubt enjoy the many meals of this that would be in the next several days worth of leftovers. She drank more water to wash it down once her glass was refilled. Once she had her fill, she gently pushed her plate away and wipe her mouth with a napkin.

When Daphnee came to take her plate, Vera stroked her pet's cheek and made her look into her eyes. "No matter what happens," she said firmly but softly, "You will always be my belonging. Do not forget that, ever." She ended her statement with a soft kiss upon the student's lips. If Daphnee was going to rely on her servitude to endure, Vera will reassure her pet that this was the right thing to do and that there was someone who cares for her up in this suite. She released Daphnee's cheek, allowing the woman to clean the dishes and put away the leftovers.

"So why did you choose this outfit, hmm?" the Head Girl asked upon Daphnee's return, fingers lightly tracing over the swell of a breast.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:52 am

The issue was best forgotten, Daphnee tried to distance herself from this shameful matter. A quick wipe of her eyes, Daphnee refills the class though she considers asking Vera wished to have a tea though she assumed that Vera wanted to slake her thirst then and there.

She had been quiet for the most part, organizing things in her head wondering what she had even sought by trying to relay something she really hadn't wanted to bring up.

But the warmth of a touch on her cheek brought her gaze back to Vera. Her eyes were a little red but not as watery as they ha been drying up a bit. She listened with a bit of hope to those words. She wasn't sure if she had figured out something or not give that the creature she was dealing with had been guarded with his responses but she had learned more by what he did not say. Of course there was the whole issue of Vera's books. Had she been making huge jumps in logic?

But she listen to those words wanting to believe in them.

“Of course, Mistress.” She responded as that kiss left her lips tingling with that contact, that warmth that spread through them. She had thought about apologizing for earlier but thought better of it as it was best to just move away from that as best and as fast as possible.

When she returned, however, she felt the warmth of fingers sweeping over her, her nipple beneath the flimsy covering swelling with the barest of contact as her own thoughts and that touch stimulated her body.

“Two reasons, Mistress. It was practical for cooking, preparing the lasagna meant I needed something with my hands free an it was practical in that I would stain the custom at all. If there was not much of one then that wouldn't be much of a worry.

“The second, well I did not think of it at the time I was picking up groceries, Mistress, but when I was in that closet I considered that you might wish for dessert but since I forgot about it then this was the next best thing.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm

"How clever of you," Vera replied, stroking Daphnee's cheek gently, "I suppose I could have a little bit more." She rose to her feet and walked past her pet. Her hand slid along the woman's cheek until only her fingertips remained just under the student's chin. "Follow," she ordered, gently flicking her finger off of the student's chin and walking over to a full size mirror on the wall. With her pet being away so long, starting with the basics would work best for her.

She stood behind her pet, both of them facing the mirror. The Head Girl was still fully clothed in her perfectly kept uniform while Daphnee's clothing consisted of slightly more than some golden string. Vera wrapped her arms around her precious slave, hands roaming over the woman's exposed skin. "Lets see how much you remember, pet," she whispered into her ear, "You will chant what I taught you over and over again until I tell you to stop. Do you understand? Good... Begin."

Her hands slid up Daphnee's sides, lightly grazing the sides of the woman's breasts before coming up under the armpits. She moved forward, letting her hands cup the woman's nearly exposed breasts in her hands. Some might say that Daphnee's size was the perfect size where one could fit each orb in their hand and squeeze. Fingertips lightly trace over those covered nipples. Vera's warm breath caressed Daphnee's neck before she felt warm lips press against her and the light nip of teeth. Vera would only stop the chanting if there was a mistake in which she would correct her pet and make her start the entire thing over again until she got it right. All this occuring infront of the mirror, allowing Daphnee to see her Mistress and everything being done to her.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

She was pleased by the compliment, “I was hoping that my logic wasn't skewered here.”

The bell jingles softly as she is lead away soon standing before a full length mirror. Her eyes are a little red but other than that there is no real indication of her earlier state. She had recovered better than she could have hoped for as she shuffled thoughts to the present of course.

Her skin shivered with want. The soft strokes, the closeness, that was all that was need to stir her again into her peaks capped by the golden thread to stiffen and become puffy. Coupled by the warm heated words that pressed into her ears she gasped then nodded trying her best to keep atop this matter.

She nods. “I was known as Daphnee Von Heinrich but that was my old life as I now adhere to the desires of my Mistress and as her's to rename as she sees fit. I am her slave. Only that which she grants me is mine. If it pleased my Mistress than it shall be done without question, without command for her desires are the only important issues, now and always.” She began.

Her sides tingled with warmth as Vera's finger tips slid against them cradling her covered peaks producing a deep moan from her lips as she felt the electrical embrace of them sweep over her interrupting her mantra for a moment before chanting her breath and continuing on.

The warm breath upon her, the soft nip there, she watched their reflections in the mirror as she breathe uneasily in anticipation of the pleasures that her Mistress could invoke.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Just a touch here and there was enough to get her pet moaning. This could be due to Vera's own experience and skill or the fact all this tension and need had built up all this time until this very moment. It mattered little, Daphnee was succumbing as she should and that was all that mattered. The mantra was different but the meaning was more or less the same. The student gave up everything as long as it meant being owned by the Head Girl. It was hardly a fair trade but Daphnee did not seem to care. This was what the woman wanted more than anything.

The words were spoken or repeated through moaning lips. Of course, both of them knew this was only the beginning. If Daphnee was already falling at this point, wait until Vera introduced some toys into the mix. For now though, her fingers would suffice. "Mm... Everything of yours is mine then?" she purred into Daphnee's ear, "Show me. Show me what is mine, my pet." Most of it was in full view due the limitations of Daphnee's outfit but not everything. Vera's fingers traced over the woman's navel while her other hand slid up and down the woman's side.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 am

The touch was exquisite, whatever the reason she had found it so arousing Daphnee was besides herself, soft moans spilling from her lips which grew louder though she had felt this way before at her touch so if she had to guess she would say Vera was just that skilled. A part of her was stirred on because she had known that it had been so long and her body yearned for this, remembering that touch as her moans grew more heated.

“E-Everything except this,” her hand reached up to cup the bell around her neck. “Unless you wish f-for this back,” she was having a tough time speaking out loud against that incredible touch and she had remembered the devastation the toys had upon her.

The bell was given to her by her Mistress and thus the only thing that she had considered her own. From the day that she had immersed herself as Vera's Pet material possessions were exchanged for the attention she was always denied, well now she had the negative attention of the guests of the island though it could not be helped it was something she did not want.

But for now at least she was able to forget all that as she turned to the side to face her Mistress. “But I have nothing else, it is yours when you desire it.” She began to slip off her barely restraiinng top then bottoms.

She looked at Vera, quite aroused and unable to hide the fact that she was aroused, her nipples were hardened peaks, her clit already engorged and ready for additional attention. The little clothing that barely covered her had been gone.

Daphnee reached out as one hand stroked down her forearm as she repeats the mantra, her chest rising and falling in anticipation.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 am

Daphnee was adorable at times. The poor girl was so concern that Vera would take the collar back. No, the woman had not caused anywhere near enough trouble to warrant such a punishment. At this point, she had no clue what Daphnee would even do if no one claimed her. The student understood quickly what the Head Girl was referring to and stripped off the golden top and thong. Now Vera could see how much the young woman's body has developed. The monster attacks may have had some influence on how Daphnee's body reacts to stimulation. Already, the woman's clitoris was swollen and erect. Both the slave's pearl and nipples stood at full attention as if yearning for someone or something to touch them.

"Such a lewd body..." she cooed softly, fingertips tracing down Daphnee's nude form. Vera traced the tip of her nail up and down the erect clit, flicking the very tip with each stroke before tracing back down the throbbing nub. "Look how swollen this is," she whispered softly, "I can wrap my fingers around it." She did not demonstrate though. Her finger just kept tracing up and down those aching nerves. "Look how wet you are," she continued, "Your body misses me so much. I wonder how much more you can really take..." The teasing continued. Her other hand slid upwards, stroking one of those engorged nipples. Occasionally she would pinch the nipple to send a few sparks of pain. But the woman's clitoris was forced to endure these steady feathery touches to make it throb and ache even more.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 am

“AH! T-That f-fells g-good M-Mistress!”

Daphnee was beside herself as her body was manipulated. There was no denying it that she was easily turned on by Vera. The only woman she would ever do this with willingly. There was what that shade made her do to that girl but normally Daphnee was straight, not that that was every an issue seeing that the only males were staff and the dreaded monsters here on the island.

“I-It's b-because ...” she pressed her eyes closed as she moaned. “It's because -AH- it wanted to show y-you -AHHH- how much you were -OH- missed.”

Her body was burning up with each touch, her inner muscles of those wet folds grinding at nothing. She was panting, her nipple shot through with pain every so often but the pleasure is still great from those feather-like strokes.

She grew more bolder setting a hand on Vera's shoulder, the other hand sliding against the curve of a covered breast. “I w-will l-last as l-long as I can.”

She remembered the toy that wrecked havoc with her senses last time and figured her Mistress had others or at the very least had that one to draw upon.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 am

Her pet was just loving the attention. But, the girl was also getting bolder as she tried to cop a feel of her Mistress. A soft pinch of the clit would serve as a reminder of Daphnee's place in this relationship. Vera preferred being in control and forcing that upon the students was her only viable option on this island.

With two fingers, Vera proceeded to stroke the woman's swollen pearl. She pumped it like a tiny cock, fingers going at a vigorous pace over and over again. Last as long as she can, the girl said. Let's see just how long this student could go. Fingers traced along her pet's glistening netherlips, gathering the woman's juices before returning to stroke that vulnerable little pearl. Daphnee's own juices would ease the friction, allowing Vera to pump as hard and as fast as she wished.

The Head Girl's free hand squeezed one of Daphnee's breasts. She squeezed hard, letting the firm flesh mold between her fingers. She faced her pet towards the mirror again, makng her watch just what was being done to her and how it was going to break her over and over again. The girl's responses had already grown more incoherent with those loud moans. Now, the Head Girl was just seeing what sweet notes she could make her toy sing before finally succumbing to bliss.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 pm

She knew than to grab. She ha learned before in the shower that she could touch but not grab though Vera reminded her of this, not though words but through action that had her gasp out sharply. Still, she relented not needing a firmer reminder as she brought that hand to her shoulder as her clit was pulled.

Her body generated the sweetest ambrosia that had those folds glistening for her Mistress' use. She was turned back to the mirror, seeing her own expression of need cast upon her face an amazed that she looked like that in that moment of fingers sweeping over her.

Her breast felt the pleasant agony of that touch as sparks coursed through her core. That twin was engulfed by her own hand seeing that she could no longer hold onto the shoulders of her Mistress.

“M-Mistress!” She panted out, making it evident that the time away from her had heightened her to such a blissful state reminder her of something that she had been without amongst all the torture. Rarely did it ever feel good and certainly never by her own choice such as this.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Vera could feel the swollen bulb of nerves pulsing rapidly between her fingers. She could just imagine the bliss shooting right into those nerves and straight up into the young woman's core. Daphnee began groping her own body as she leaned back against her Mistress. "Look how wet you are, pet," she cooed in Daphnee's ear, "Look at how your body tenses up, twitching with deep yearning. You should thank your Mistress for bringing you pleasures you cannot feel anywhere else on the island."

The well lit room ensured nothing escaped the reflection in the mirror. Both women could see Daphnee's nude form. Both could see the glistening trail of juices coming down those inner thighs from those puffing netherlips. They could see Daphnee's mouth hanging open in wanton groans as she tried desperately to form words to speak to her Mistress with.

The Head Girl would not relent. Slick with sexual juices, Vera's fingers easily kept pumping away at the swollen clitoris as if it were a small cock. She pinched and twisted a nipple as she worked. She kept it simple, providing constant unrelenting stimulation to Daphnee's most sensitive parts of her body. The two could watch as Daphnee will eventually succumb and climax right then and there. Vera could not wait for that glorious sight.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm

“Your b-body M-M-mistress.” Only the bell was hers, she had given everything over to her Mistress and while Vera may not have thought she was serious about it Daphnee made it clear that she had taken it seriously. Even knowing she was not the only slave or servant.

She could only strive to be as useful to her Mistress as the others were. Those words of praise had been all she needed.

“T-Thank you M-Mistress!” She squealed out, her nipple twist and the other experiencing a similar sensation as she mirrored Vera's action.

She could feel the begins of that fire, cinders at first then steadily igniting as her own desires swept over her until that bundle of nerves played against her, she moaned out. “OH MISTRESS!” A flame sweeping through her core, rushing out to all corners as her release slammed upon her so quickly, her core twitching and spamming throughout.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Daphnee stammered out a correction though she was certain the girl knew what she meant. Yes, Daphnee's body was Vera's to do as she wished with. But, the Head Girl would have just caused confusion if she said 'look at my body'.

Her pet squealed as her body writhed and trembled. There was no escaping this. The student tumbled further and further down the rabbit hole until there was nothing but sexual oblivion. Vera watched as juices squirt from Daphnee's climaxing sex. The Head Girl's fingers continued their vigorous pumping, prolonging this one moment as long as possible. She enjoyed seeing how Daphnee's hips twitched violently as the aftershocks of the orgasm rippled up and down the woman's body.

Eventually, it all had to come down from this blissful high. Vera's fingers slowed and eventually removed themselves from that aching nub. She dried her fingers off on Daphnee's exposed body before pulling back slightly. Whether Daphnee could still stand or not was of little consequence to the Head Girl. The look of awe on the girl's face revealed that her pet was back to being as loyal as she can be. Vera left her pet there before the mirror for a moment before returning with a few vibrators in hand.

"I must get prepared for bed, slave," she said softly, "While I am in the shower, you will continue chanting to yourself. You have been away for a long time and I do not wish for any of your training to be forgotten." The small egg shaped vibrators were all connected by thin wire which she used to wrap tightly around both nipples and the woman's exposed pearl. She then applied a vibrator on top of each of those vulnerable nubs and a few along those drooling netherlips.

With a flick of a switch, Daphnee would feel not only the vibrators hum to life but the electric current running through the wires where were not running right through her hardened nipples and clitoris. That should keep the woman busy for a bit while Vera went to take a shower and change for bed.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm

A shrill squeal followed by pants, her fingers curl into fists as her hand goes white, the other practically crushing her other breast. But when the Head Girl finishes with her Daphnee is on he knees panting, a familiar ecstatic look on her features.

But unlike last time her recovery rate seems faster given what the monsters on this island have subjected her too, each adding to her stamina.

It might be weakly but she's standing by the time Vera returns though she understands she had a yearning to join her Mistress too. Daphnee nods. “Yes, Mistress.”

She moans again feeling sparks move through her body as she feels both the vibrations along with this pleasant warmth of the electricity.

Her senses are focused as much as they could though before Vera can make it to the bathroom she's already back on her knees, her mantra spilling from her lips among the litany of moans that sweep over her just then determine to keep at that recital until it was her Mistress' will for her to stop.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Daphnee was now dealing with tireless machinery that kept going at the same rate endlessly. The vibrators hummed right over woman's erogenous zones while electrical current rippled through those swollen erect nubs. The electricity seemed to cause both erotic pain and pleasure, forcing nerves the woman never knew she had to awaken and endure the constant humming vibrations of the physical devices themselves. No matter how far this brought Daphnee to the edge, the shocking and vibrating never stopped. Even when the toys brought the slave to bliss time and time again, the devices did not stop. Daphnee could only watch herself in the mirror, her body writhing and trying to work her jaw to speak words amongst the many moans and cries of gless that escaped her throat. Nothing short of ripping the devices off would make this stop.

Vera had the devices set to high, showing no mercy for her pet in training. With that, the remote was simply set on the counter and forgotten as the Head Girl stripped and stepped into the shower. Usually, she had a servant deal with preparing the showers and so forth. But, this training and necessary breaking was more important in the end. Daphnee's body would once more be sexually awaken by her Mistress's actions.

Warm water cascades down the silver haired woman's lovely body. She took her time, washing and and scrubbing her body with a soapy rag before moing on to washing her hair. She could hear the moans through the walls of her shower as she simply continued to clean the day's events from her body. How long would Vera take? Half an hour? An hour? More? The machines did not care as they continued to feed Daphnee more electricity and stimulating vibrations.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next