View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Knowledge (for Vera) 

Post Re: Knowledge (for Vera)
It was obvious that Daphnee had little strength left. Even minor tasks were taxing as the young woman carried the bedding and made breakfast. Vera had no complaints though. She certainly had high standards but, she would not be destructive on purpose. She would let her pet realize these standards. Her slave was expected to enjoy being used and abused while still being able to perform her other duties.

The girl recognized her limits and informed Vera that she was unable to continue. It was bound to happen so soon after returning to the Head Girl's care. "Very well," she replied, "You may deal with the laundry another time. A lunch will not be necessary today." She called her pet to her desk. Daphnee looked as presentable as expected in that fresh uniform. The woman was obviously weary. "State what you have learned last night, Ms. Von Heinrich."

No direct lessons were given but that did not mean Daphnee could not learn anything from these sessions. Whether the woman learned about her Mistress, herself, or her duties, it mattered little. She expected her pet to continue to grow and improve herself with each session spent with her. Once Daphnee gave her answer, she would be dismissed to get ready for class which may include a short rest.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:40 pm

She is thankful that Vera allows her to do the laundry later this afternoon and that she does not required today. It's not that she doesn't want to do it but lacks the strength in doing so. Her muscles ached with her constant twisting and turning throughout the evening that left her in this sorry state that she was in now.

Each step was slow and labored it was a testament that she could even stand though she felt like a new born doe after being born and attempting to adjust and balanced.

Daphnee tried to stay close to the walls so she could use them for support though as she was called forward that wasn't the case since the desk was more at the center of the room.

She had to walk without that support on weak knees. The question was poised to her but she did not rush to answer right away. Rather she took a moment to reflect on the night before and the aftermath before forming a response.

“That I am a slave to the whims of my Mistress. However she chooses to treat me is up to what she fancies at a time but exhaustion is no excuse for not carrying out expected duties.

“My Mistress has been most kin in not expecting much from her pet today but it is implied that that will not always be the case in future endeavors. I can only hope to do better next time as then I know what to expect.”

She of course had surrendered everything to Vera save for that bell she proudly wore about her neck. She would take it off after she was dismissed of course, while she had gotten permission to wear her arm guards to conceal her scars she had not received any permission to wear the bell in class. It was her only real possession, the only thing that was truly hers for the time being at least.

She was eager to serve though. Quite eager to please though she was disappointed in not having much strength today to carry out many of her other duties she hoped that in time she would get use to what was expected of her and be able to endure even more.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Watching the woman struggle to even walk without the aid of a nearby wall was amusing. Her slave was certainly persistent. But it was only a matter of time before the girl's body gives out. She rather not have to write up a slip to excuse the student from class.

The answer she received from Daphnee was short or at least shorter than most answers her pet gave. It was a mostly generic answer with some praise on top. But, it was enough to satisfy Vera for the time being. There were no direct lessons afterall, only blissful release over and over again. How Daphnee intended to improve herself for next time was uncertain. There were only so many ways one can improve sexual endurance and Daphnee did not show any sexual interests outside of Vera. Attacks from the island's guests would give the girl more experience but that was hardly a method of proper training in most cases.

With the answer given, there was no reason to keep the student any longer. Vera simply dismissed the woman after having her clean the dishes used during breakfast. Daphnee could look forward to resting against the wall as she waited for and took the elevator back down to the ground floor. The Head Girl on the other hand was mostly refreshed from her slumber. She went back to her work, checking emails and reports. Without losing a beat, the silver haired woman was back to her usual routine before heading to her first class for the day. She was mostly satisfied with Daphnee's return and progress. Good help was hard to find on this island.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5