View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Guilty (for Dani) 

Post Re: Guilty (for Dani)
Danielle moaned blissfully and leaned back against Rhaine lovingly. "I'm glad you're not upset anymore," she said. "And I'm also glad you're feeling dominant, because GOD THIS FEELS GOOD!" she cried out.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

She was a sub for sure but she had found that only Dani could make her take on dominate roles like this. She had enjoyed making her lover feel good, in hearing her pant out or moan, there was something about getting her in such a state that was absolutely divine.

Her spirits were lifted. She wanted to ensure her lover that she wasn't straying that his was more than her choosing another but the influence of some being though on the surface it had appeared that it was her and another girl just fooling around but with Dani understanding that it was the influence of a monster, that these things could make her think or behave in certain ways that had not been normal …

Her lips brushed against a bare shoulder, her tongue swishing over the tender flesh there. Her back pressed against her chest as her hands tightened against her hips, Rhaine smiled.

“I'm glad you like it, for every moment we share together is utter bliss my love.”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Danielle blushed at that and wiggled a bit. "C'mon, I'm getting close," she panted.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 pm

She went to work her dashing her pert tongue against the shoulder blades of her lover. Shifting from side to side as she sat beneath Dani she tried to add to that sensation of her squirming about in her lap, hands resting on those hips to assist those motions at first until one decides to just hold her as her breasts jut into Dani's back, the other reaching around her hip so that her fingers can seek out and toy with her clit.

“Cum for me darling.”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Danielle moaned blissfully and spread her legs as she felt Rhaine playing with her clit. "I'm almost.... almost there!" She cried out. "F-fuck!" She screamed out as she climaxed, juices gushing from her pussy.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:11 pm

She holds Dani down at the hip, her finger working against that clit as she firmly impedes herself in her ass getting the flow of juices to flow out between her legs and along her thighs she halts but remains deeply inside her, lips caressing her back, each breath she took pressed her breasts further into her back.

“I love making you cum.”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Danielle blushed hotly and smiled. "I love when you make me cum," she said with a giggle.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:05 pm

She kissed her neck where I connected with the shoulder, her tongue wriggling over that spot as she lifts her hands seizing and squeezing those delicious breasts in her palms as she draws her back against her. With her lover sitting still in her lap it was an easy matter for her to tweak her nipples with her fingers, gently rolling them back and forth.

“OOH, is that so. Then it will be easy to get more and more of your love from you, especially when I mess up, I know the secret now.”

She nodded at that as she played with her nipples a little. “Not to worry, I'm not going to make a habit of messing up or anything like that but how can I resist making you cum knowing that? I take it that you haven't had nowhere near enough yet.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Danielle blushed hotly at that and squirmed a bit. "Well if you think that, then how about we scissor next?" (Pussy-to-pussy.)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Rhaine slides her hands away from her mounds. “Alright,” she responds then seizes hold of her hips lifting her up and off the dildo. She stands, turns Dani around then presses her lips back to her lover's before laying her on her side.

Removing the strap on she fished through the box of toys before finding what she's looking for a double ended dildo. She then fans her fingers over Dani's sex and determines the dildo is best used for later as she maneuvers onto the bed, opening her legs and pressing her pussy straight against her lover's, moaning out as she moved against it, slow at first hen quicker as she grips a leg to stabilize herself.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Danielle allowed Rhaine to lift her up off the dildo and kiss her before laying her down. She blushed as Rhaine laid down between her legs and got into position. Dani moaned out at the sudden pleasure of Rhaine's pussy grinding against her own.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Danielle allowed Rhaine to lift her up off the dildo and kiss her before laying her down. She blushed as Rhaine laid down between her legs and got into position. Dani moaned out at the sudden pleasure of Rhaine's pussy grinding against her own.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Flesh against flesh contact, the warmth of Dani pressed up against her, her fingers pressing into Dani's leg as she moved against her, slid against that moist pussy with her own. She made sure to rub that clit firmly against as she moved against that body, her own shivering as she moved a little faster.

A moan fell from her lips as her head tips back captured in her pleasure at that very moment. “DANI!”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Danielle moaned blissfully and pulled on Rhaine's leg to press against her more. "Oh fuck, Rhaine!" she moaned out blissfully.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:38 am

The stimulation gets her hot as they rub against each other, the blissful contact causing a shudder to race through her sickened passage. “OOOHHHHHH!” Her head tips back as she feels Dani's fingers press into her, blond hair spilling out over the bed sheets as a tremor courses through her body then and there, her chest ring and falling with each pant of breath.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next