View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rainy Days(For Narrisa) 

Post Re: Rainy Days(For Narrisa)
The teacher does nothing to stop the student. She continues sliding her fingers over Narrisa's soaked pussy and teases her by slowly pushing her finger in about half way only to pull them back out. She then leans down whispering to her, "How would you like to become my slut slave? We can do this all the time if you say yes, and I can tell you love this."

Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Narrisa bit her bottom lip, keeping herself as quiet as she could. She couldn't, no, wouldn't show how much she was enjoying this, how weak it was making her. Soon, the swats had stopped altogether as only her fingers were playing with her pouty cunt. She could feel the fabric of the student's uniform on her back, making her drag a breath in. The other woman was totally leaning over her, like she was claiming her by her very form. WHy wasn't the teacher stopping this? Hadn't she done her punishment?

"I . . . .I can't," she whispered, cheeks burning painfully red, her ass still a glowing hot red and buzzing with sensations as she tried to keep herself still ont he table.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:02 pm

"Why not? I know you want this. Your body is being honest, so you should too." She says pushing her fingers deeper into Narrisa's sopping wet cunt then proceeds to move them in and out. "I'll even get you all the sex toys you would ever want."

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:55 pm
Profile YIM

Narrisa gasped as she began being pumped into. It felt juicey, even her cunt was beginning to swell inside from the affectionate attention it was receiving. A moan slipped out into her lips, unable for her to deny what her body was already feeling. How did this student know how to masterfully play her strings as such? The thoughts of the other class and teacher was forgotten, curtained by the dominating woman above her.

Why couldn't she just submit?

It felt so good, her fingers giving her a full feeling that felt too good to wish for it to stop. She hissed when she made that promise of all the toys she could ever want. But she didn't even have or know any toys. Wait . . . Yes she did. Several items sprung into her head. 'wait, why am I being tempted by this?'

"I can't." she whimpered, too weak to say no, too weak to stop this domineering woman. She DID want this, and she wouldn't dare stop someone so . . so . . .

A vision of Kanoe floated through her mind.

....Dominating.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 pm

"Oh, so that's who you truly want to dominate you, is it? I can certainly arrange that." Wraith's voice said, though he was nowhere to be seen. The nameless student suddenly takes on Kanoe's form then turns Narrisa over on her back. "How's this?" She asks continuing to finger her pussy. "Is this more to your liking?"

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 am
Profile YIM

The air dissolved in her chest, looking back at the beautfiul woman, suddenly able to see her captor in truth. "Ka . . .Kanoe?" she squeaked meekly, already feeling her submissive side rise to the surface, already feeling herself willingly grow weaker. How did Kanoe bring such feelings out of her that she never knew she had.

She moaned wantonly, ignoring the other students, her thoughts circling around being pleasing now as she gave a small mewling sound, a small nod as she lowered her head submissively, her cheek flat against the cool surface of the desk. "This . . . This can't be real, mistress," she whispered, panting lightly.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

"You're right, this is not real. But it is what you truly desire. You want to belong to me." She says as her fingers slide back into Narrisa's pussy, now moving faster. "I bet you'd prefer I use this on you though, wouldn't you?" She asks holding up a strapon with a dildo already attached in her free hand. "How about it my little slut?"

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:49 am
Profile YIM

"Mistress!" Already the words meaning nothing of her correct assumptions, Narrisa was growing warmer on the desk, her view of her 'mistress.' Somehow, combining this and the apperant need of her submissive side to be used had her hornier than ever.

"Please don't do this," she whimpered, looking at the class in front of her, not wanting to show this side so much, not wanting to even INDULGE in this side. What would be the consequences if she allowed this side of her free? Out and open without restraint? She couldn't it was too dangerous!

"Mistress . . please .. not here . . .not now, " whimpered, moaning those words as she was pumped to, on the verge of cumming.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:01 am

"Why not? It's clearly turning you on just being fingered like this. So I can only imagine how it'll be with this toy." She removes her clothes as well showing no shame or embarrassment then put the strapon in place. Holding Narrisa's legs open, she slowly pushes the dildo into her cunt as deep as she could. "Mmmm doesn't that feel wonderful?"

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:07 am
Profile YIM

She winced, watching the woman strip in front of her. 'This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real,' she kept thinking. THen why did she watch so absorbed, why did she allow herself to be stuck on the desk, and not run away while she had the chance. . . .Because it wasn't real?

She licked her lips, watching her tie the strap on to her, forcing her legs apart. 'Its not real,' she thought, relaxing as she finally succumbed. "mmm . .yes . .. so . . . .much," she hissed, feeling the woman enter into her, so weak . . .and loving it.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:14 am

She smiles and starts moving her hips slowly. "That wasn't so hard now, was it? See how much easier it is when you simply give in?" She goes a little faster as the rest of the class continues watching. "So, did you like getting spanked like you did a moment ago? Is that how you like it?"

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:20 am
Profile YIM

She moans, nodding, submitting . . . Giving in. "Yes, mistress," she whimpers weakly to the fake copy, wanting nothing more than to give in. It was such a turn on, her heart beating faster in her chest. The more she gave in, the more she enjoyed. The more she enjoyed, the more she gave in, a viscious circle that was spiraling her downward.

She no longer cared about the class room, nodding to the copy. "I . . . I didn't know it would feel so good." Punishment. It was something she could feel, something that showed that someone watched over her and cared enough to discipline . . .It felt so . . . good. Damn. Too good. She blushed. She just admitted to like being spanked, what was becoming of her?!

"Oh . . .I . .I can't stop!" she whined out, bringing her elbows up under her on the desk.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 am

"You don't have to stop Narrisa. Let everyone know how much you love being a naughty slut." The fake Kanoe says pumping a little harder. She pulls Narrisa towards the edge a bit more then slaps her ass. "Heheh, seems as though I've unlocked a side of you no one has ever seen before, Narrisa. Not even you seemed to know it was there. I wonder how this will affect you in the real world? Will you beg for your real mistress to punish you and then use you?" Wraith teases, though hoping Narrisa truly would give in to her lustful side at some point.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:33 am
Profile YIM

She whimpered, wanting nothing more than for the fake to continue. No! Oh no . . .She was found out, this side . . . Where the hell did this side come from? Her breast swung back and forth, th emore she was pumped into, staring blindly with lust into the desk beneath her. Its without warning when she feels the slap, her head thrown back as her her hair flies in an arc.

"AH! OHMYGOSH!" she screams, her mouth hanging open as she continues to feel the pump, the sting intensifying. No. She DIDN'T know this side of her . . . Was it for real? No! She couldnt' show this side to Kanoe, no she couldn't . . .Could she? But even now it was feeling so good.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:50 am

"You should show me. Otherwise, the only way you'll ever get to experience this is in your dreams. What if you suddenly wake up right before the best part? Right at the edge of a climax and suddenly it stops." She says giving Narrisa's ass another swat pushing the dildo hard and deep inside her cunt. "Are you afraid I will say no? Or that I won't look at you the same way if you ask?"

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next