View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Rainy Days(For Narrisa) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Rainy Days(For Narrisa)
"No . . . I . . .I," she whimpered, slowly losing more and more of her resolve. Oh, if only she could get Kanoe to not hold back and do this. She hissed at the thought. If she woke up and this was over . . . Would she even remember? Sometimes she did forget dreams easily so . . . What was the shame?

She gave a delicious yelp to the ready sound of the monster, the smack on her ass sending her pussy quivering around the dildo. The second she feels herself about to cum, she feels the motions stop. Her pussy ached over the shaft, her body aching for more. She looked back at the creature, the mimic with pleading eyes, taking its question seriously.

"I . . .I don't know." It felt like a mix of both, but mostly . . . the first. What if this face, Kanoe's face said no?

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am

"You should make a decision soon. I may find someone else to do this with who's not as shy." She says reaching down pinching Narrisa's clit as the dildo continues to piston in and out of her cunt. Wraith had finally reappeared, though no one else really seemed to acknowledge him.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:20 am
Profile YIM

NArrisa yowled drunked at the pinch, the sensation reigniting her pussy to life, making her buck back into the mimic unconsciously. SHe had no control, her body was moving on its own, driven by the pleasure in her body. She scrunched her eyes close, tears coming to her eyes as she felt herself about to cum. 'Nononononono!' Her mind screamed at her. She couldn't give him. She couldn't surrender . . . and yet it was the only thing she wanted. This struggle building even more pleasure. She loved it!!

"OHGOD!" she screamed, feelings herself convulse over the dildo, eyes widening to see the monster in her vision.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 am

The apparition began to laugh as his victim came from the fake Kanoe's ravaging. "So, still believe I'm not real? And that you're still in control of your dreams? Or do I need to give you yet another demonstration?" The classroom, the teacher, and the students including the fake Kanoe vanishes. Who knew what else Wraith might do to Narrisa to make her realize he was very real.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:37 am
Profile YIM

She could hear hs voice, even as he was right in front of her. But it sounded so far away. "What?" she blinked, red in the face before the students suddenly began to dissolve one by one. The more she lifted her head, the faster they all disappear; student by student, the room empty, the teacher no longer there, the Kanoe . . . Gone.

She fell to her knees, exhausted, drained. "No . . . What just . . .Happened?" she tried to convince herself she was ok, all the energy of her submissiveness dissolving too. "I have . . . Have to wake up!" She yelped, realizing that something had dangerously appeared in her and had been manifested.

A weakness.

She activated her mana sight, seeing what it would offer, some warning, some heads up that she could use.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 am

"I'll let you wake up...if you finally quit denying I'm not real. Until then, I can find something else to do with you to keep me entertained." As Wraith says this, the scene of a dungeon begin to appear around them. The next session would soon begin if Narrisa didn't do as Wraith said, and was likely to be much more humiliating than the last one.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:52 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes spun around, looking as the ground beneath her, the void and darkness, filled with cobblestoned, cold, yet the air took on a warmer, saturated with a moistness she couldn't put her finger on.

The stones spread out all around before gathering up to high, thick walls. At the four corners, the walls were perched with torches, red and angry. This, maybe, was where the heat was coming from in the air. But without windows, there was no way she could find around.

"OK! I believer! I believer already!" she said. Though the conviction could be used . . .she wasn't entirely a bleiver . . . but more afraid of what she'd find . . .in herself if she continued this. She had to get out of this!

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:48 am

Though he wasn't fooled, Wraith decides to play along and the scene again vanishes before is fully formed. "A wise choice. It was fun toying with you and your fantasies. I'll have to pay you another visit sometime. Until then, stay wet..." He himself fades away and relinquishes control of Narrisa's dreams, allowing her to wake up.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am
Profile YIM

The woman snapped into her bed, gasping. Already she wonders, looking around for any sign of . . . She looked at her loose clothes on the side, a small shadow made on the wall from where her lamp casted on the small desk, the night stars the only source of light outside.

" . . . why did I wake up?" she thought, looking up to the ceiling. She wasn't screaming and didn't feel that much fear. So it wasn't a nightmare, but she didn't see anything that would wake her up. "How strange," the mass of cloth on her chair nearby reminded her of something, but she couldn't pin.

"Maybe I should . .try to get some more rest, before school tomorrow." She relaxed a little under the cover, curling back under. why did she even have the lamp on. That wasn't normal of her. Reaching over to the desk near her bed, she made to get it off. But . . .somehow . . .she knew it would come back to her . . . a sense of dread filled her as she curled up in her covers.

But nightmare or dream . . . When would it come back? She wasn't sure . . . And that thought kept sleep at bay from her.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:17 am

Wraith leaves Narrisa's body as she sat up wondering about the dream. This girl was more fun than he expected. It seemed as though many of these girls had hidden desires that were being locked up or hidden from even themselves. And each time he got a girl to release them, he could feel their own lustfulness grow stronger, which in turn made him a little stronger. "I'll be seeing you again very soon..." He said, though she wouldn't be able to hear him. He then leaves the room in search of more prey.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4