View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Deal for (Vespira) 

Post Re: The Deal for (Vespira)
W-well it takes time to put everything in place and to get the girls over here so you may view them…

As Celine looked at Vespira, the Gorgonian’s slitted yellow eyes began to widen, particularly the pupils. The blonde undercover agent felt dizzy as her mind was drawn in the staring into the infinite void of the crime lord’s pupils. It was impossible to look away from those amazing pair of eyes. The rest of the world seemed to dull in comparison as the operative could now only concentrate on those pair of alluring eyes before her.

W-well I am here to develop contacts. I wanted to expand my network in the slave trade.

Celine did not realized the massaging of her shoulders had slowled down, as the hands began to move further her shoulders. The hands took the the straps with them as they moved down her soft skin. Eventually the fabric had moved down far enough, that Celine’s firm and well defined breasts were exposed. The blonde moaned as she felt the hands moved up and began to massage and caressed her breasts.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:20 pm

"Again, how are you going to expand your network when you have nothing to offer, hmm?" Vespira replied, "You have done well getting thiss far, human. You do not wish to dissappoint me, do you? Tell me, how are you going to get more sslaves? I do not want to hear excuses. I want resultss."

The enslaved agent lightly pinched and tweaked Celine's hardened pearls, putting just enough pressure to cause a slight sting only to soothe the faint discomfort away with soft strokes. Minerva meanwhile was under the table, lifting her fellow agent's skirt and seeking the treasure between the woman's thighs. Vespira merely waited for her answer as those eyes continued to bore into Celine's helpless mind.

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm

W-well I have more from my network, s-so the will be arriving soon. Celine stammered. I-I do not wish to d-disappoint you. I will have s-slaves soon f-for you to l-look at.

Meanwhile the raven haired agent left no respite for the blonde undercover agent, pinching and tweaking Celine’s hardened nipples. She let out soft gaps as her nubs were massaged and pinched again. Soon though she could feel her skirt being raised, and Celine let out a soft moan as she could feel Minerva’s tongue against her vulnerable slit. Despite all the distractions the blonde could not look away from Vespira’s eyes.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 pm

"Ssoon? How ssoon? I cannot sset a meeting for ssoon, Celine," Vespira hissed, "The very idea of capturing and sselling sslaves excitess you, doesn't it?" Though a question, the Gorgonian worded the first part as a statement that would echo inside Celine's vulnerable mind. "You love forcing women to ssubmit to your dominance and showing them off to your buyerss. Embrace the sslaver insside you. Prove yoursself to me."

Unable to look away, the undercover agent was helpless to resist Vespira's hypnotic power. Hands molded the woman's breasts like a sculptor molding clay. Minerva would taste Celine love juices as she proceeded to feast on those tender depths. The other agent left those breast burning and throbbing with need and tension, each stroke leaving a tingly after touch that only made every stroke after feel so much better.

"You look sso lovely, my little pet," Vespira hissed softly, "You love it when I praise your body. You want to show me more. You feel hot. Feel the heat bubbling inside your core. Feel how empty you are. You need to be filled. Your body aches for a nice thick cock. Tell me what you desire more than anything right now, Celine. Beg for it and I may even grant it..."

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:10 pm

I-I am sure able to a-arrange s-something that n-next week. the agent managed to stammer. As she did so her head was being filled with strange ideas of being a slaver. To become a woman who dominates other women and showing off that domination to others. It felt strange and she was sure she was light headed. But it was hard to focus on why it was wrong to think in such a manner.

Celine continued to gasp as the agent behind her continued to mold and sculpt Celine’s sizable mounds. She could feel her orbs burning with need as every touch seemed to make her voluptuous body tingle with every stroke by the raven haired woman behind her. Her own lower lips were under constant attention from the red haired agent below, where her adept tongue seemed to be exploring the undercover agent’s wet sex.

Celine was lost in the memorizing eyes on the Gogorian. The blonde could feel the heat building her body and she moaned as she could feel her entire body begin to ache. Uhhh…I-I need to feel your touch… She didn’t even realized that she had said the last comment aloud as her body began to become even more heated.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:14 pm

"Good girl," Vespira praised her newest thrall, "Come here. I will give you what you desire more than anything right now."

The Gorgonian smirked as she watched Celine stand up, exposed breasts bouncing and swaying before those alluring olive eyes. She beckoned the undercover agent to climb onto her serpentine body and position herself over the shaft that Minerva sucked just moments ago. Vespira could taste the woman's arousal in the air and see the nectar dripping from that wet sex. The two slaves did well in softening this woman up, priming her for their Mistress's impressive phallus.

"Now... Take me in, sslowly," Vespira ordered, gazing into those eyes as Celine was lowered down the long thick shaft. The agent would feel her inner walls spread wide open, stretching to take in the hot tip that pierced into her. "That'ss it, take me in. Think of nothing but my cock conquering your yearning depthss... Work those hipss, feel my scales dig into her your tender walls. Doesn't it feel sso wonderful?"

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:57 pm

T-thank you. The young woman said no longer in control of herself. I want this more than anything.

Celine slowly stood up, her dress only really covering her midriff any more. Her voluptuous breasts bounced and swayed as the undercover agent began to make her way over to the Gorgorian. The efforts of her former agents had done much to prepare Celine for this moment, her netherlips were wet with of anticipation as she positioned herself just above the massive phallus that was standing erect below.

Vespira stared into Celine’s lost blue eyes and ordered her to take the next step. Celine moaned as she felt herself begin to impale herself on the thick member. Almost at once she could feel her walls being slowly being force apart as the thick hot shaft as it push inside. Slowly its scales began to rub against the sensitive walls sending shivers through Celine’s body. Ahhhh….it feels absolutely…uhhhh…w-wonderful…

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:50 am

"Mmm..." Vespira's body tensed as that tight cunt wrapped around her erect shaft. Tendrils sprout from the Gorgonian's glimmering form and proceeded to coil around body and limbs. They were not binding the woman in anyway. The alien appendages stroked every muscle they could reached while others wrapped around the woman's breasts and slid over those erect nipples. Another pushed against Celine's anus before thrusting deep inside, alternating with the cock the agent was fucking herself on.

The enslaved agent moved in to join the two. Her fingers slid down and proceeded to toy with Celine's clitoris. She was methodical in her motions, applying only a little bit of pressure as her finger explored every millimeter of that throbbing pearl. With an evil smirk, she withdrew her hand and guided Celine's own fingers over that erect nub. She guided those fingers to rub and stroke the undercover agent's own sensitive organ over and over again, bringing forth the most exquisite agony to her aching body.

More tentacles would slither over the other agent, rewarding her obedience and effort as they filled her ass and pussy with the writhing tendrils. If Minerva joined as well, she would be rewarded appropriately as well. Vespira continued to gaze into Celine, admiring the enthralled agent as the barely dressed woman fucked the very criminal she was supposed to be spying on.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Vespira body seemed to stiffen as Celine body had wrappred around the thick member. But that quickly passed as tendrils seemed to sprout from every part of Vespira’s glimmering form. They quickly began wrap around the blonde’s body and limbs. Everywhere they touched, they stroked and massaged the undercover agent. Celine’s let out soft moans as she felt tentacles begin to coil around her mounds and the tips teas her nipples. Those moans became a loud shout as she felt one tendril push into her rear.

One of the other agents soon joined in the orgy. The raven haired woman pushed up behind Celine, her hand fingers moving down the blonde’s nearly naked form. She began to apply with a little bit of pressure to Celine’s special pearl. The young woman moaned as she could feel first the other agent’s hand and then her own guided to the very sensitive organ, and being used to pleasure herself even as she was riding the crime lord they were both on top of. Tentacles traveled over the raven haired woman as they rewarded her with pleasure.

Minerva soon arrived at Celine’s side, her tongue exploring the blonde’s neck even as her hands began to cup and massage Celine’s impressive orbs. The redhead wanted to ensure that that she did not block line of sight between the newest enthralled agent and the Mistress, as they both seemed to be enjoying staring into each other eyes.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:39 am

Hips surged forward, impaling the agent with several inches of scaled meat. The scales dragged along the woman's insides as Vespira drew back only to glide easily back into that tightly spread passage. The molten tip of Vespira's cock slammed against Celine's cervix again and again, the impact rippling throughout her entire lovely body.

Minerva was soon rewarded as a tentacle plunged right into her sex and ass, churning her depths just like her partner. Vespira grunts and groans as she fucked harder and faster. Her eyes drilled into Celine's psyche, melting away any defenses the woman still had up. The alien's tendrils lashed and tightened more as the tension continued to rise. Fingers dug into the agent's hips as Vespira thrust one more time and let forth a blissful wail.

Hot sperm flooded Celine's womb and passage. Each throb of that thick cock caused more of the thick goo to fill the agent's aching body. The heat would soak into her insides and spread outwards while thoes eyes continued to seep into Celine's mind. "Mmm... That'ss it," she hissed, "Think of how good you feel right now. Thiss is what you want more than anything. You want to earn my trusst. Tell me everything you are hiding. Everything..."

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Poor Celine could feel the scaled thick member slam into her vulnerable core. Vespira’s hips moved back pull out only to slam into blonde agent again and again. Celine’s own body bounced almost in shcok of the pleasure that was spreading out form her core to the very edges of her body. She could let out shouts ever time that heated tip slammed against her cervix.

Celine’s own mind barely recognized the shout from the side of her, Minerva soon could feel tentacles plunging into her own depths so that now all the women were rutting in one manner in the other. For Celine she could only star into Vespira’s memorizing eyes. Already her body was beginning to build in pleasure. She could feel the tendrils tighting down on her even as fingers dug into her hips. The blonde knew she was on the edge of bliss.

Suddenly Celine could feel the member inside her stiffen as it sprayed out hot release into Celine’s womb. Celine let out a loud shout as she found herself trapped in the world of bliss the last of her resistant in the molten flood that filled her. She was soon asked questions she could not hope of resisting. I-I was sent by the D-directorate. I was sent to spy on you…to find out how your organization worked…and to bring it down.

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 am

Vespira knew the answer but having it heard from Celine's very own lips was a sign of victory. "Only one of you?" the alien woman mused, "I feel as if the Directorate is inssulting me. One mere human sstopping me? Foolish..." She smirked as she looked into those lost eyes. Minerva and the other agent were still grunting and moaning as tentacles ravaged their enthralled bodies. "But, I can help you in your mission. Jusst lissten to my voice. Lissten and obey..."

"In order to become close to your Misstresss you musst ssurpasss your fellow peers," she hissed softly, "You cannot jusst be a common sslaver or even a good one. You musst become the greatesst sslaver at my table. You musst shed your morality and ethics elsse you will never be trussted by me. Act like a sslaver, think like a sslaver, become a sslaver." Fingers slid down and pinched Celine's throbbing clitoris, rolling it around slowly as she continued to speak. "Let your desire to sserve me goad you to go into deeper cover. Forget about your role in the directorate and become part of my empire."

She stroked the woman's clit while hips rotate, churning Celine's depths with those rough scales. Eyes gazed into the agent's waiting for that feeble mind to digest all this new information.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:44 pm

The alien had explained how foolish it was for the Directorate to send just one person. Celine could barely understand the comment even as she heard Minerva and her partner gasping and moaning with every thrust of tentacles into their bodies. Celine could only look on as she the crime lord spoke in her hypnotic voice.

She explained that the blonde agent would have to move deep into her role and become a full on slaver if she was going to become close to Vespira. As if to keep the young woman distracted about the morality being removed, fingers moved around and pinched Celine’s special pearl rolling ever so slowly. The agent let out a shout even as she heard that her desire to serve would force her to forget about being an agent of the Directorate. There was still more hips thrusts and rotations, as Celine was force to feel those rough scales churn her insides, making the blond feel yet more pleasure even as it weakened her mind.

Ahh…Y-yes m-mistress. I-I…ohhhh…I will b-become the b-best slaver possible.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 am

"Mmm..." Vespira's hips began to thrust once more, "What was that? I could not hear you, sslave... Sspeak! Tell thiss club what you are!" Tendrils tightened around those heaving breasts, causing them to bulge outwards while other tendils began to strike the tender flesh like whips. Each thrust now caused those jugs to jiggle and sway only to jiggle more with each crack of those vicious tentacles.

The Gorgonian turned Celine around, pressing her up against the glass that overlooked the main floor. Every thrust caused those breasts to mash and rub up against the cool surface. Erect nipples dragged up and down as the woman's cunt made an audible slurp with every thrust. The serpent woman hissed as she suddenly bit into the agent's neck, fangs sinking into the vein and injecting her potent aphrodisiac directly into the woman's bloodstream.

"Mmm..." she slurped, enjoying the taste of her new toy's blood as more venom drugged the poor agent. It would feel like fire running through the human's veins, infusing her body with erotic heat.

Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 am

Celine let out a shout as she felt powerful thrust once more. Ahhhh….I AM A SLAVER!!! Tentacles coiled around the well-endowed agent’s breasts forcing them to jut outwards. Other tentacles began to strike the breasts with whip like movements. The blonde woman could only let out shouts as her breasts jiggled and sway with every crack of the tentacles.

Celine found herself turned around as her bod was pressed against the glass that overlooked the main floor below. The Gorgorian continued to dominate the blonde female as her thrusts made breasts press up even harder against the glass. Celine could feel her erect nipples dragged up and down across the cool glass even as a hot thrust pushed deep into her folds. Still the agent was not prepared for the hiss she heard. She let out a cry as her eyes went wide with shock at being bitten by the crime lord.

Almost at once Celine could feel her a fire shooting from her neck and spreading rapidly in her body. It was making her quite excited and feeling particular erotic at the moment.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next