View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tryouts(for Rhaine) 

Post Re: Tryouts(for Rhaine)
“That sounds a bit rough. Twenty-one. WOW that's a while to wait. Why do they latch on to such a tradition? Religious reasons? Just some quirk that they passed along. There's got to be a reason that they use to do it as simple as they wanted to keep the females from getting the attention of nefarious nobles or something like that. Something that is rather defunct today of course and a through over to earlier times.”

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 am

"I believe that's basically all there is to this tradition. They fear girls like me will lose the ability to think rationally if we fall for some guy. Please, if anyone were doing any bewitching, it'd be me." Rosalie said referring to her hypnosis ability.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:43 am

“Hm, that is quite unusual. I figured it would be some throw back that actually had some sort of purpose behind it. But was it such a big deal if some falls in love and looses reason? I mean, it caused me a little trouble but if it hadn't I wouldn't have met Dani.”

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 am

"Well the thing is, I have no brothers. So along with whoever I marry, I will have to be the one overseeing our family estate. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but my family's wealth comes from a salt mine my ancestors found. And even though we moved to America, we still own and operate it. It's my father that oversees the operations. So it's important that the man I marry is not going to con us in any way." Rosalie sighs before continuing. "Even if I did have a brother, this tradition would still stand."

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 am

“That is an odd arrangement. They could just sign a prenup or something there just seems easier means of handling the situation.” She frowns a little as she gives it some logical thought.

“I don't mean to dump over the tradition but is sounds a bit backwards. They keep you away from men for so long so you don't go all wild but after being repressed for so long I would imagine that either you go crazy when first meeting one or so afraid that you don't want to marry.”

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 am

"I don't take offense to those saying bad things about such a tradition." Rosalie said. "My thoughts exactly as a matter of fact. That may have worked in our parents' day, but now it seems like they're just doing it simply for the sake of tradition. And that really isn't doing any good. At least it's not so bad that I don't know what men look like, they're like aliens to me. I just haven't actually been able to socialize with any." She finishes off her lunch before speaking again. "Rhaine, tell me something. When you first came here, were you already attracted to women instead of men? Or was that something that developed?"

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 am

“Well that is certainly a plus then with it not being too bad.”

She considers the question, not the answer, she has that already it's more what she intends on revealing. She nods though.

“Before coming here I was a switch hitter … well, right before I came here I signed up on team lesbo. The guy I had lost my virginity with lasted all of ten seconds and well I made the mistake of having a threesome with him and one of my friends. Suffice it to say the two of them hooked up and I just wanted to wash my hands of the mess and start a new. I wasn't here long before I met Dani and we hit it off. Why? Are you struggling with wayward thoughts?”

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 am

"Yes, but not on any moral or religious grounds. I just worry if I allow myself to enjoy other girls, I'll have no interest in men. How could I be expected to marry a man when I'd have no interest in them? I would not be able to fake something like that, even if it kept my family happy." Rosalie explains. "That's not to say I haven't had any experience with other girls. Most of it has been with one in particular, but um..." She glances around making sure no one else was in their immediate area. "The thing is...she's not human."

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 am

“Men are cruder for the most part, often insensitive jerks to. Plenty of gay people toss out this false persona and just about ever man I know of wouldn't mind in engaging in a threesome so if you find that men aren't your thing you could do that.

“Often there's no penetration with the third party but the husband and wife can … in that case why not just let the others indulge and remain apart? Just a suggestion.”

Rhaine doesn't seem too surprised with Rosalie’s confession. “Really? You see then too? I know three other girls that have experienced the creatures first hand though one I really don't know, just that she had blue hair. I would recognize her if I saw her again.

“I haven't met a female one before,”
she had but did not remember given the memory spells used against her.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm

"Yes, but she doesn't really seem to fall under the category of a monster. She resembles a mermaid and is actually very beautiful. I don't know if she's play with any other girls here, but she seems to have taken special interest in me. Because whenever she returns here, I'm the one she seeks out." Rosalie explains.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

“A mermaid?” She is somewhat amazed by this having really encountered a few things, demons had been the biggest on her list though. She had yet to have a horrid water encounter all her own though that was not a long ways off.

“I guess there would be lesbian monsters too. Have you run into anything else?”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:52 am

"Well, the only other thing I've encountered was a strange girl droid. It...wanted to see how I used my abilities. Ones I don't normally share with just anyone." Rosalie answers thinking back on Andramica. "So she had me use them on different volunteers."

OOC: Since the thread with Andramica is still ongoing, I can't say it ended in rape just yet.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 am

“Abilities?” Rhaine looked at her as she tried to discern the meaning behind this. It was something that had intrigued the visitors enough so she had been sure that this was going to be interesting. She had eluded to something earlier but was it one in the same? But she note that it was another female that she had encountered.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:43 am

"Well I'll show you, but I don't want this to get out to the rest of the school." Rosalie locks eyes with Rhaine for a second or two and a flash in seen in her eyes. Within an instant, Rhaine would smell several different flowers as if she were in a garden that was in full bloom. "It's called sensory hypnosis. It allows me to control any one of the five senses of whoever I lock eyes with. I can only do one at a time though, so if I want to control one of your other senses, I have to make eye contact with you and start over again."

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:52 am

That was an interesting gift she thought. There were girls out there with a gift or that had learned magic. Dani herself could pick on emotional states. “That's neat. Just one sense at a time? What if someone lacks the sense, like could you make them hear the sound at least? Do they have to see to be able to see to be effected?”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next