View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Flower Power (for Ania) 

Post Re: Flower Power (for Ania)
((Good to hear! I've had a splendid night myself))

Ania returned to Rhaine and her heated core with unending vigor, gradually swelling testes smacking into her backside until their insides were churning, ready to explode with all its accumulated seed though it was then that each and every motion of hers slowed, preventing the blonde from being driven into ecstasy. Tentacles seized her by the hair as those words spilled from her lips, gently tugging her head back as the playful tone of her mistress rang through the air. "Not without my consent, little one. Your punishment is far from over and I'll make sure you'll know your place by the end of it."

Shallow thrusts and subtle caresses were all that cascaded over the bound student, barely enough to keep her at this level of pleasure induced bliss though in time Ania had gotten exceedingly good at predicting just when she'd reached the limit, keeping the young woman on the heights of near orgasmic pleasure without relief in sight. Her limbs were secured in such a manner that she couldn't even move beyond the slightest shifting of her hips, once again designed to deny the pure satisfaction since it only worsened her misery.

The following moments would seem like an eternity, the sexual torture alternating between painfully slow movements that allowed for the body to calm before Ania rocked the poor girl's mind with searing hot pleasure, her eager thrusts bringing Rhaine back to that physical peak although it remained just out of reach every time.

She allowed for the seconds to pass by, constantly varying the pace of their hips joining before suddenly removing herself from these confining walls, after all her own needs weren't met throughout the exercise as to punish Rhaine even further. The tendrils spiraling against her rear end moved slightly more fiercely then, compensating for the absence of that cock whilst being wary of driving her over the edge.

Her hair was released, the thick, throbbing member placed on her shoulder once Ania got to her feet, nudging against her cheek lovingly whilst smearing it with the sweet nectar of her loins. There the blue skinned alien remained, the tip of her energetic manhood mockingly brushed up against the lips of her lovely companion from that angle, tainting them with the slightest hint of flavor enhanced pre-cum while the copious liquid heat of her essence wasn't too far off, the heavy orbs storing it neatly resting against the body beneath.

"Put your mouth to good use, Rhaine, and make your mistress cum." An authoritative change to her voice had occured, her face lacking any hints as to how she felt about the act similar to their initial meeting where she upheld the facade of an uncaring, unpredictable monster roaming the island. It was a role, of course, either one of them could play the game though just how well remained to be seen. "Perhaps I'll shorten the length of your punishment .. if you're lucky."

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

“AHHHHHH … P-PLEASE MISTRESS!” She needed it, yearned for it as her body was denied on the cusp of her release that kept her throbbing in growing need. Oh, she wanted to cum so badly, this had felt so good though it was clear that her Mistress wasn't going to let her slip into such a blissful state just yet.

She had been kept on the edge … never before had anyone driven her to this point, had denied her or made her feel this needy. She wanted this alright! Needed to quell that burning ache between her thighs though each time she had been expertly lead there then denied at the last possible moment by her Mistress.

“OOOHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!” She gasped and moaned and, yet had been denied once more, the walls of her passage throbbing vigorously around that cock, her movements limited though the only avenue open to her at present was trying to make this feel good for her Mistress, trying to get her to loose self control and by driving her over the edge receiving her own release in the process … at least this is what she had hoped for.

But such efforts had only caused the Mistress to draw out of her it seemed. She gasped, keenly feeling that absence that she longed to have return to her. “NOOO, DON'T GO, DON'T! AHHH!”

But she did leave and that drilling of her backside continued. Whimpers and moans pierced the air though there were no commands necessary, and while she might get punished further for jumping the gun she showed that member some attention.

She was still restricted in moving though but had leaned forward using her tongue to trace the underside of that member tasting both herself and the prelude of other juices just beneath though Rhaine did not know if that was because she was close or from prior releases …

The commands given she nods. “Please, OH, my hands ...” But she does not finish, a wave of pleasure builds up though yet again she is denied as her lips fold against the tip of that wet member as she draws him into her hungry mouth.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:27 pm

"You won't need your hands to please me.", Ania replied, her facial features unchanged until Rhaine went to work, these delicate lips wrapping about the swollen tip of her member that was pulsing with the closeness of her release. She groaned out, nearing that orgasm whilst her eyes seek out those of the woman beneath. "Oh, yeah, that feels good .. but I'm afraid that simply won't do for your mistress, dear."

Without hesitation she thrust her pelvis forward, plunging more of the immense thickness into her mouth only to soon move against the entrance to her throat, allowing the blonde to prepare for her intentions before sliding herself wholly inside those sweet depths, not stopping until her taut testes were drawn up to her slave's chin.

"I'll punish that slutty face of yours.", she cooed, rocking her hips against Rhaine at an urgent pace as it became apparant that Ania was in full control now, thoroughly dominating her latest catch through denial and roughness. Already that massive cock began to throb, pre dripping from it in higher quantities before her mistress threw her head back and cried out in pure ecstasy, denying her once again as she pulled out and splattered the thick, potent release across her face instead of cumming inside.

There she'd remained, the initial brunt of that heated explosion painting the face of her lovely servant white whilst some also landed in her hair, dripping and leaking from her as though it were molten ice cream, encompassing her most enticing features along the way though any further surges of warm, delicious cum splashed on the ground beneath Rhaine, rather seeing it wasted than given unto her playfully rebellious lover.

She smiled warmly, a content look adorned the otherwise pleasure riddled face of the blue skinned herm whereupon she closed what little distance remained between the two, a simple order spilling from her lips, loud and clear although knowing the passionate firecracker at her feet it wasn't truly necessary. "Clean me."

For a moment she considered, torturing the student for too long wasn't in her best interest and might sever their peculiarly special bond, but she could not deny that toying with her senses like that turned out to be a tremendous turn on. "I've enjoyed myself plenty, but I do not feel as if you deserve to cum just yet .. You may bring me close to another physical height of mine using your mouth and hands. Then you will beg me to take you and if I deem your request satisfactory, I will have mercy on you."

With these words spoken her wrists are freed from the reign of those tentacles, her legs and waist still trapped although she was given a chance to obtain an orgasm through pleasing Ania even further. Using her newly gained freedom to bring herself closer to the edge may result in additional punishment, but it once again went to show how often Rhaine had to resist temptation that day.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Of course she abides with her Mistress not that arguing the fact would do any good and she didn't even have to try to know that the restraints held her securely. Her eyes glanced up though as she felt the pulse of her Mistress rush through that rod.

Her previously tended to jaw opens a bit wider than before now opens up more fully to take more of that delicious cock into her mouth. Her pace increasing as her head bobs back and forth and while she cannot draw all of it in just yet she does get most of it lodged inside her mouth and throat as she suckles a good deal harder against that prick and using far more urgency as she tastes her.

But then Ania shoves herself forth, that cock going all the way inside. At first she gags a little though with the continuing thrusts she gets use to it as she is filled, the taste of pre cum exciting her though in truth she had never been let down to begin with but there is a stark cry from her as her Mistress draws away from her, that warm seed splattering across her face, denied once again and covered in those juices as her eyes that instinctively close before receiving the latest facial open up as her tongue stretches out of her mouth trying to lick up what seed she could reach though it was not much.

“Yes, Mistress,” the order had been given and she leaped to it. Her hands now free she may have burned with the need to cum, to want nothing better but she shows that she is no stranger to taking orders and in all things the Mistress came first. Thus the orders she heard superseded her own desires as she took that cock unable to resist from licking the tip before guiding that cock between the valley of her breasts. She initial went to use her tits to add additional stimulation but whit the tentacles there she would not be capable of allowing for a steady yet smooth ride.

Thus she goes back to using her lips. She doesn't need her hands so much now though she reaches up with one as she grabs and plays with a tit, the other searching out her clit after guiding her to her mouth.

That incredible taste is evident as she moves back and forth against her as she bobs her head vigorously taking her all in now without restraint. He cum streamed face glances up at her as her tongue swirls about that member in an effort to please her even further.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Ania eyed her with anticipation, vigilant eyes turning half lidded at the sight of that tongue running over the admirable girth of her manhood, its swollen tip pulsing at the slightest touch as she gathered up what little quantities remained from the recent release of her mistress with that sole lick, the insides of her toned thighs quivering briefly as they tensed up at the erotic display and feel that filled her then.

She was thrilled to find that Rhaine was going to smother that luscious prick inbetween her breasts, but her role demanded that such a slip was not taken lightly as the leash yanked her back briefly. "I said mouth and hands, you stupid little slut. Do you not understand such a simple order?" Scolding the blonde might've come across as harsher than it should as her eyes narrowed in anger and she held a tentacle at the ready as though she was going to be slapped that time, but it never struck considering what was at stake. Perhaps an apology would have to serve their purpose later on if things went downhill regardless, but for the time being she wasn't going to break character.

"At least you're good for one thing ..", she commented upon being enveloped by these sweet lips in a condescending manner. ".. Maybe you've got some brains after all."

Then, all of a sudden, an incredible suction overcame the well endowed herm, her shaft drawn down her throat time and time again with such motivation, such demand that only a yearning, passionate soul could succumb to. A fierce groan is let loose by Ania, near blinding surges of pleasure flowing through the sensitive member as she is expertly teased, the tightness of that passage combined with the knowing touches of that tongue sending her thoughts adrift as it took a moment to gather herself once again and not lose her footing in the process.

"Ohhh, you throat it like a champ, little one. Don't you dare stop!" The pleasure was purred, another order given as the leash around her neck tightened and simply added to the force behind every motion as it dragged Rhaine along. She does not truly mind the additional pleasure coming from her breast, neither does the hand on her clit as long as it doesn't interfere with the poor girl and the fulfillment of her duties.

A tentacle briefly snuggled up against her cheek, caressing her there in approval of her actions, further tainting these near innocent features by smearing droplets of cum already found here over a wider area. Those crimson eyes, however, they threatened to set her off, to slam herself forward and into her face in order to see them light up when she finally did cum down her throat. "That look suits you, dear. You're so fucking hot, I bet you'd love to just suck my cock all day the way you're going for it."

She grinned although it didn't last long, her own features distorted by a mix of radiant bliss and barely solid composure, patiently waiting to be driven toward that edge whilst trapping Rhaine on the very same. Gradually it approached, her testes once again taut and heavy with the immense build up of seed, bubbling up inside her impatiently Ania found herself withdrawing from the depths of that mouth quite soon.

In that moment Rhaine was seized by various tentacles, most importantly her ankles and wrists as she was heaved off the ground from her kneeling position, instead placed on all fours while facing her mighty mistress. The phallus had been right inbetween her eyes, not even an inch from her nose as the pleasant scent of her exotic body coupled with the vanilla enhanced semen slowly accumulating in a small bubble of pre at the crest of her sizeable asset, wafting through the air.

"Eyes up here, Rhaine." Another tendril grasped her by the hair, roughly pulling it back as to force the young woman at her feet to look at her whilst that voice echoed through the cavern, filled with authority. "Now beg for me to take you, and make it entertaining before I change my mind and keep you from cumming indefinitely."

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm

She messed up! Her Mistress was displeased with her and she cringed seeing that tentacle recoil to strike. While she doubts that it would be as severe as her bones being broken she could have been beaten for the indecision too.

While it was true that she wasn't the brightest of girls she was by no means the dumbest either but the oversight had been a simple one, in her eagerness to please she had got to carried away, a fact that somewhat sobered her out of her playful state.

“I'm, I'm sorry Mistress!” The blow never comes though and she goes back using her hands and mouth with a little less enthusiasm worried that she might screw up yet again.

She continued though, less enthused and more afraid she was still motivated to do a good job here as if to make up for that mistake. Her lips and tongue continued to work against that appendage within the heat of her mouth.

Her heart beats nervously though she hears that groan and prepares herself to receive that seed and when it comes she does her damnedest to lick and clean her Mistress though that look of fear his cast in her eyes, eyes that are avoiding eye contact as much as possible now.

Commanded not to stop though she continues on with her duties engulfing that hard member, waiting for that delivery of cum that she knew would be soon. She had been caught looking up that once as she was checking to see how her Mistress was fairing, how she liked or hated matters.

She did not stop though and thus could not comment. The orders were not to stop and she was too afraid of messing up again.

Her head tilted back, eyes cast up. Beg … she understands that, her body burns with a need though entertaining? How could she manage that?

“I … please, Mistress ...” afraid of being left in this state. “I need it. I want it. That rich essence. Fill your slave with your seed. Mark her, please. I, I can't take it any longer, you d-drive me to the brink of my sanity. Please … Mistress ...” she teases the underside of that cock with the tip of her tongue though almost immediately realizes that could be a bad idea if she she made her cum then how was she suppose to receive her release.

“Please, Mistress. I need this inside me.”

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am

Prior to this authenticity seemed to make the most sense to Ania whose lust merely sky rocketed at the very thought of dominating Rhaine similar to all the women she'd encountered, forcing them to succumb to lust and desire through chemicals naturally procured by her system which is why she'd gotten indulged in the matter as far as she did. That time, however, genuine fear composed the majority of these facial features of the body beneath her own, having the exact opposite effect on Rhaine than what was prefered in her experimental case where proper care and kindness remained the foremost concern.

A portion of her mind had been occupied with seeking a simple solution for now whilst Ania basked in the glory of that service the blonde provided though it obviously lacked a certain aspect now that had entranced the alien before. These eyes averted her own, but she hadn't ordered her to look up until the very end, their bodies near and on edge as Rhaine begged to be taken.

It was entertaining, of course, desperation played a huge factor here and while fear wasn't warranted by her initial plans it added a little something special to that request. She smiled warmly when Rhaine finished, a gaze cast upon the dominant figure one simply couldn't resist.

"Very well, Rhaine." Ania spoke softly, leaving the facade of her former role behind as she caressed the woman's cheek and bent over ever so slightly, the leash falling away although prior to that she'd guided Rhaine to look up at her if she diverted her eyes once again. She cared deeply or at least made it seem that way, apologetic in tone and expression. "I'm sorry for what I just did, dear, I didn't mean for you to be afraid, but realized my mistake too late to prevent it. I got carried away and would never do anything of the sort to someone as sweet as you, I assure you."

She'd planted a kiss on her forehead with these full, pouting lips, remaining there for a moment or two before straightening up, a certain determination in the azure of her eyes. "Let me make it up to you, right now. You deserve it."

Slowly she encirled the yet to be freed form of her lover, the tentacles within her ass and around her breasts coming undone and released Rhaine as they'd just end up in the way of their special time together. Tendrils spilled over her bare form once Ania came to a halt behind her, encompassing her rib cage before traveling along her most enticing curves, absorbing the very essence of her feminity before gently squeezing the soft peaches of her behind, molding the flesh there with teasing nudges and squeezes.

"Your mistress and you, nothing else.", she cooed before cautiously angling herself against the moist entrance to her depths, sliding inside just barely upon the prompting of her hips. "Oh, Rhaine .. You feel great."

Without further ado, Ania pushed herself deeper, allowing the petite girl at her feet to feel every single inch of her girthy cock as it intruded upon her silken walls, these folds almost trembling in near orgasmic bliss as they quivered around her length. She kept going, the pulses of that member spreading her own bodily heat as their bodies joined, hips meeting hips at last once she'd plunged herself wholly into that sinful passage, the swollen testes of her mistress swaying heavily below.

There was a brief intermission before she drew back, intent on bringing the most pleasure before making Rhaine cum as she gradually settled into a moderate pace, far less intense in some ways than before whilst more intense in others as the mushroom tip of that phallus thrust up against sensitive spots, avoiding some whilst striking others in an ever changing manner of alternating the sensation in order to keep it fresh and invigorating.

"Ah!" It wasn't long before Ania reached the full extent of her physical height, disregarding who came first as her rigid manhood invaded those deity given depths more urgently now, cumming with a lewd cry as those tendrils seized her body firmly.

"Ugh! C-cumming!" One last thrust embedded herself deeply inside Rhaine, an onrush of seed flooding her depths in that instant. Fantastic quantities tainted her already filled womb and passage, copious surges of the steamy release surging into her core making her belly swell slightly further under its pressure until it has nowhere else to go, breaching the floodgates of their joined bodies as molten semen was simply gushing on the cave floor below though Ania showed no signs of stopping then and there.

She had a lot of liquid love to give, pulling out of her stuffed pussy before thrusting inside her ass without wasting a single drop of that essence, several powerful thrusts making their bodies collide with force as those testes are emptied inside her backdoor, filling it with seed.

At last she'd pulled out, splattering the final eruption of cum across her exposed back whereupon she leaned forward, lodging that cock inbetween her prominent cheeks, rubbing back and forth along the valley of her ass in the aftermaths of such an intense climax as tiny bubbles of that cum accumulate and then drip from its slit.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:46 pm

There was that moment of relief that she had done good enough as her own burning needs with the constant denial of bliss had gotten a hold of her senses. She had managed to ignore the need of that relief because she had known that doing so would have gone against her Mistress' wishes. That much had been implied and she had prided herself in finding out the rules for herself rather than having them told to her as if she had to be lead by the hand all the time.

She still messed up from time to time though that was something she would yearn to rectify. But her attention is drawn back up to her Mistress and she shakes her head slightly. She was still a little afraid but mostly disappointed in herself for having messed up in the first place.

That fear was beginning to ebb away, that need growing stronger to replace it now that they had stopped. “No, Mistress. It is my fault. I should have been listening better.”

Rhaine had no idea that she was an experiment, that she wasn't pumped full of some drug. She did more than obey, she had tried to go beyond just obeying orders but interpreting them to serve in an even greater capacity than had been directed.

Those warm lips pressed to her forehead, she was going to receive that reward that she was eager for, that her body craved and the last vestiges of fear slipped away, replaced by anticipation for what the future held.

Those tentacles withdrew and the alien rounded her. Ania was so close to her, that touch causing her flesh to brake out in goosebumps as her eyes squeeze shut, her heart pounding in anticipation but there was no eagerness there, not yet anyway. That pinch, the insertion of that pleasant warmth raced against yer. She wanted more, needed more.

“Oh, Mistress!: She cooed against those words, that feel. “Yes, Mistress. Only us.”

To little surprise she came first. That delay was brief as she felt more and more of that rock hard member press into her. A single thrust and she was undone, kept on the edge for so long she looses it. Those silken walls folding against that member as the remainder of her body pressed against her.

“AHHHHHHHH!” There was a deep throaty cry as she was finally allowed to receive what she wished though it thankfully did not stop there as Ania moved about that core, her body caught up in relief trembled and exploded again around her then again as she was caught up in a chain reaction of orgasms that rushed over her one after another.

“OHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSS!” Her passage more than filled there was that sudden absence as Ania pulled out but before she could be missed her backside was filled, her passage still feeling as if there were a phantom cock moving inside it as her ass was filled, that seed filling her there as well, essence splattering against her back as she panted in the haze of that bliss.

“OHHHHHH MISSSSSSTRESSSSSSSS!” She groaned out, panting in the aftermath of her release, a much needed release.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Ania eventually stopped moving, letting their combined heights die down though she remained in place as they were, tentacles locking Rhaine in that pose and on all fours. Meanwhile another tendril casually coiled about her unyielding erection, stroking its length with diligence as the last few droplets of her essence dribbled from its tip onto the smooth skin of the woman below, ensuring that she was thoroughly drained of it all whereas those on her ass simply massaged the blonde, occasionaly running along her sides as time went on.

After more than a minute had passed, any appendage that touched Rhaine gradually began to leave her, returning to her mistress as she stepped back and eyed her enthusiastic lover with a sense of satisfaction. One of many traced the outline of her curvaceous bottom before gently patting her on the ass, withdrawing just like the rest shortly after.

"It seems we've enjoyed ourselves quite a lot." Her gaze swept over the scenery, Rhaine alone having her womb and back door filled to the brim with that cum, the same substance that stained the furs and chamber they were in and mixed up with the juices of her company. "You should rest for a bit, dear. While I feel tempted to indulge in another round, I believe it is time for you to return to your island."

She smiled softly then, grinning at the thought that was going through her head to which her tail merely wagged back and forth rhythmically. "There is only so much sustenance in my seed and while I'll always have more to give, I doubt that it would make for a good substitute of real food."

"I understand you have other matters to tend to as well, that might give you some time to recover from the things you've been through tonight."

There were the scraping sounds of her claws as Ania reluctantly spun around to prepare for their departure, extinguishing the fire for one by pouring dirt over it as well as pulling the shelf away from the cave entrance as to make way for its inhabitants, radiant sun rays indicating the familiar tropical weather outside that followed after the storm. She briefly scanned their surroundings, detecting none other than herself and her lovely companion before returning to the latter after several long moments.

The coat, of course, the promised article of clothing had been stored back on the campus since it'd be of little use once wet, neither when worn by Ania during hunts for women nor little Rhaine though in the sun it'd certainly dry quickly either way. Then again the day was still young, none of the classes had begun and it'd truly surprise her if any other students were awake at this point in time.

Ania once again looked her over, the cum stained girl as enticing as ever wearing the scent of her release well though she chuckled lightly at the sight regardless. "We should probably get you cleaned up." A sole tentacle reached down toward her, offering its aid in helping her up rather than forcing it. "Shall we?"

Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Exhausted Rhaine pants there on all fours. Her body shivering with the after glow of her release as that cum leaks off her body to the furs below, there was just so much of it that she is kept panting, feeling the tentacles on her retract her hips wiggle a bit to bask in that feel of her Mistress touch further against her rump, that ass cheek buzzing with a surge of infused warmth given what he Mistress evokes in that instance.

“Yes, I did, Mistress and yes, Mistress.” Her voice raspy as her chest heaves for breaths the tingles of warmth sweeping through her and it had felt as if there were tentacles and cock still inside her now though that had all been in her head as internally she was not about to argue any nor did she want to appear too needy either despite her exhausted state that swept over her and disturbed her breathing as she sucked in air.

“I find the taste most pleasant, like vanilla.” Though she does have a few things to get too. It was summer, though she did get stuck taking a summer course her love of math driving her, other students had no classes but she knew as much as she would have liked to slake that need fully inside her that her and was close to going made, that she was about ready to loose it and it wouldn't be logn at all before she were merely an unresponsive fuck toy, which she was assuming that her Mistress had less of an interest in.

Some girls got stuck with classes though and coming back smeared in cum and naked had now surfaced as a legit problem for her to deal with.

But she heard her Mistresses words as her mind was thinking over the logistics of how to sneak about with no clothing. It had never been a worry of her's before, sure she had damage clothes from time to time though that was fairly minor with ripped and busted buttons, her time in that lab as some sort of test experiment in a lab was her biggest challenge there but that other girl got her clothes and assisted her in escaping.

“Yes, Mistress.” She stands with the assistance of the tentacle. At least she would be clean and if caught it would just be embarrassing rather than ultra embarrassing.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:17 am

"I'm pleased to know that you've enjoyed it." As faint as the traces of vanilla were, they could always be more potent, enhanced by the unique physique of her mistress though Rhaine seemed ignorant of that fact for the time being. Her cum, as pleasant as it was to her then, could easily surpass her expectations of the most delicious semen, warping the sweet essence of her loins into a simply divine, thick cream unmatched by any pleasantries that ever tingled her taste buds which, coupled with aphrodisiac and addiction inducing elements would have the blonde constantly coming back for more.

However, those thoughts were in conflict with Rhaine and her current role, and as such another strategy was devised that would be bestowed unto her at another time using increased potency as a reward for her services. Perhaps next time she would be more prepared, an empty stomach would certainly help as Ania planned on feeding her plentiful riches to the girl time and time again until any lesser creature proved inferior in their sexual appeal. For now she was able to rest, the alien having turned away to tend to their impending journey ahead.

"Careful now, we're in no rush." Helping Rhaine to her feet she'd been cautious not to force anything on her, holding onto her even when they stood almost face to face if it weren't for their height difference. Of course she could've carried the young woman, a lightweight by comparison to what Ania managed although it was merely to check if she could make her way back upon their return without further assistance.

"I will fetch my coat for you once we set foot on the other island.", she began as if she'd picked up on that thought, leading her back through the cave toward the entrance as the unlit fire rendered the cavern as dark as the deepest of nights.

"It should be enough to conceal your body from other students at least though I'll be keeping an eye on you from a distance and ensure you'll not be disturbed by any other visitors today." Considering that Ania would be the one without clothing that seemed to make the most sense.

Once outside they were greeted by the tropical warmth that was common for these parts, a gleaming layer of moisture covering plantlife all around, some droplets accumulating amidst the leaves of the trees, dripping from the lush green canopies as the faintest of breezes provoked their inevitable downfall. The clear, blue sky was a sight for sore eyes, the nightmare of last night finally over and without hesitation they began their venture down an unseen path laid out perfectly within the woman's mind, confidently guiding Rhaine along though one could not hide the alluring sway of her wide hips as they went, that ample cock rocking up and down in a semi-erect state whilst the smooth orbs of her testes and voluminuous breasts swayed in accordance to her every step.

Along the way a tentacle brushed up against Rhaine and the mostly healed wounds on her butt, the markings created by the demon, casually massaging the sore skin there and molding the delicate flesh of her derriere. All too soon, however, they arrived at the shore, nothing in sight but the open sea though Ania knew very well that they were on the right path.

"Here we are." They went hand in hand in a figurative sense, the appendage clinging to her feeble fingers finally let go as they were halfway submerged in water and the well endowed hermaphrodite leaned in one last time to press her lithe lips to those of Rhaine, seeking that touch in particular as their bodies met before speaking. "Let me help you get cleaned up, dear."

The aid of her mistress at hand, tentacles gathered up the warm, cozy liquid before letting it run down her back, gradually prompting her further into the tiny waves as to reach every part of her efficiently as she wiped her seed off the beautiful lady at her disposal. "How long can you hold your breath, Rhaine?"

Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:47 pm

True, Rhaine was ignorant of this aspect of Ania's cum though she laid their panting in short, raspy breaths. She looked back to her Mistress, a hopeful smile upon her lips.

“I hope everything was satisfactory Mistress?” She brought her thumb to her mouth biting on her nail as she considered this in her own mind as she gazed at the aliens features.

She had not known of the plans that her Mistress had been concocting of scheming as she was helped up. Rhaine was a bit slow and pleasantly sore in places that weren't sore so often but Ania would judge that she could manage, not so expediently perhaps but she could do so.

“Of course, Mistress, I will use care.” She got her legs under her though they wobbled a little beneath her but she proved to be stable enough in the long run.

“Yes, Mistress.” That coated sounded lovely seeing that her hands wrapped about her had been the only warmth she felt now as they left the cave behind them. Although it was a tropical island it was a little chilly with the recent storm and everything had been saturated of course. “Thank you for that Mistress.”

It warmed up though as it so often did on tropical islands to the point that being naked was no longer much of a frigid chill that swept over her then.

She had tried to forget the Demon from the night before and had done so until she had been reminded of that brute at that touch considering the marks had not been entirely healed. She shuddered at the very thought of that night before though the touch had got her lost in both those memories and the new ones.

“Oh? We are?” She looks around not really paying attention to where they had been. She goes to the water with her Mistress and submerges about half way into it. Leaning back so that she could be cleaned better. The question asked and while most people might have to consider Rhaine had loved swimming and regularly swam.

“It depends on how strenuous I'm being of course but about five minutes if I get a good breath of air before submerging of course ...” She frowned at a memory, being dunked by Tidal and nearly suffocated numerous times.

“Five minutes with a good breath, far less without, maybe half that if I have a quick breath.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:15 am

Ania pondered briefly on the performance of her latest acquisition which, without a shred of doubt, had proven itself exemplary even compared to those of a far more carnal nature where her victims were solely driven by drugs, the urge to please and be pleased in return. "Let me put it this way, dear ..", she smiled, eyeing the girl with no less desire than before. "Our morning together will be a blissful memory I hope to be fortunate enough to experience again at least once more in my lifetime."

Cleansing Rhaine of all the sticky white stuff had been her focus as they arrived at the sea, ceasing any fondling at once though a loving caress every now and then couldn't be helped. Despite the constant reminder of lust pulsing between her legs she'd managed to show restraint, content in letting the blonde go as soon as they were finished here.

"Thank you for telling me." She carefully nestled up against Rhaine, embracing her with those tentacles and the captivating heat of her own body whilst her massive chest brushed up against the young woman, intent on driving away whatever vile memories assailed her then as it couldn't have been Ania who caused her to frown. "Now, hold your breath for a moment."

Once she obeyed, their bodies became submerged in water, tendrils drifting through these lush blonde strands of hair as to wash out any remnants of her cum, surfacing moments later once they were clean and leaving them both with a faint, glistening moisture.

"You look stunningly beautiful.", she purred after a moment, reminding herself not to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh though seeing Rhaine almost squeaky clean encouraged her to turn the other into a cum stained mess again. Pushing that thought aside, she was lifting her up with the aid of her appendages, turning her back to the lovely woman at her hands so that she may lean against the alien there whilst locking the legs of her servant around her waist. "Take another breath when you're ready and hold on tight, our trip won't take long."

Seized by the waist, legs and arms, Ania ensured that Rhaine wouldn't fall off at any given time as she was carrying the two of them further into the sea until the student barely held her head above the water. She anticipated the sound of her lungs filling with a final breath whereupon the blue skinned herm plunged beneath the waves, the nature of her body allowing for swift advances there though they couldn't have been more than several feet beneath the surface as she was building up speed, rapidly reaching a pace unlike what any biped could've achieved in her place.

To Ania, it was refreshing. Summer days were often hot and unbearable to someone like her, that being the reason why she planned on not taking advantage of women that day in the first place although the blonde had been a true gem she hadn't counted on. Still, life beneath the waves rushed by in a blur, that is if Rhaine could even keep her eyes open at the speed they were going though it lasted merely a few minutes, enough for them to reach another shore with a single breath.

They were near a small rock formation in shallow water barely going up to their ankles where they seperated for the time being, enough to keep her out of sight while Ania retrieved the dark robe after calmly assuring the woman that she'd be fine waiting there.

When Ania returned she helped the poor girl inside, eight arms were more efficient than two after all before sealing off the front with a strap of cloth similar to the one Rhaine had undone from another one of her clothing pieces the other day. It wasn't truly made for one of her proportions, the sleeves among others a tad wide as was the lower part of the garment where Ania would usually fill it with her voluptuous curves though it'd serve its purpose.

"A parting gift for my lovely companion .." Soft yet sturdy it enveloped her form as she inched closer, pressing her lips down against those of her potential harem candidate and kissing her passionately, their seal parting as to intensify that last moment of radiant bliss whilst her tongue rushed forth to meet hers.

"Remember that I plan on retrieving it soon. I trust you won't purposely damage it though when you do I might be a little upset and retrieve you instead." She smiled playfully, not truly interested in punishing her for it should such circumstances occur. Heaven while it lasted, it pained Ania to finally release Rhaine. "There should be a path leading away from the beach right past the treeline, if you don't know where we are. Follow it to get back to the school grounds. Now go, you'll be safe."

Naturally the promise to escort her from afar would be fulfilled, but afterward she had plans involving the pod and its fascinating chemicals, seeking to replicate its chemical compounds and have the plant itself flourish elsewhere once again.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:41 pm

“You'd have to get your coat back at some stage,” Rhaine grinned as the article became little more than an excuse at this stage. She had that measure of pride swell up within her, as if she had done enough to please her Mistress and that had been the important matter after all.

Cleaned up she then blushed at the compliment for she had not ever really thought that she was ugly though there were few that laid such compliments on her, Her circle of friends had been small after all. “You think so? I am glad.”

She was not suspecting this mode of transportation though but complied taking another deep breath not that she was complaining as she got to enjoy that closeness between them further.

She was quicker than Tidal perhaps. She saw how graceful the Nereid was in the water but had to remember that she did not recall seeing Tidal need to move quick, she only have to be quicker than the student after all …

At last they had been along their journey and while a bit of a challenge as far as breathing went she managed fairly well and even got the coat out of the deal. It was spacy in places, particularly in the chest region though that was alright, it would serve it's purpose and she slid it on, her lips sweeping against Ania/s in that parting embrace. Her tongue smoothly dashing along the tongue of her Mistress as she maintained that closeness, that kiss, for as long as possible.

But it still encompassed her, crimson eyes dashing at her Mistress then to the indicated trees. "Until next time, Mistress." She nods though there is not a strong desire to go but the order to do so was given. Even so it was with some hesitance and with her looking back for a long while when she gets to the treeline before eventual she continues on, of course part way she considers the other girls might note the other sleeves, easy solution she'd say it was a custom for theater and invent some lye like someone braking a sewing machine and volunteering to make those adjustments. And while that summer she'd have but one more summer encounter it was not quite the same leaving her to keep the coat safe always wondering when the day would come that her Mistress would reclaim it after she was give the courtesy of using it to get inside without suspicion.

Well, she didn't have her key card and would have a little explanation to do to her roommate though she'd manage well enough of course she was left to wonder about where this exchange was going to occur.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8