View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Too Sweet (for Midnight) 

Post Re: Too Sweet (for Midnight)
Their cries mix together as she throws her head back, a shiver rushes over her as she does, pleasure enveloping her as her fingers press against that thigh she is holding and not just one release as another follows like the after shock of an earthquake.

Daphnee goes still just basking in the waves of bliss that shoot through her at that moment.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Completely spent, Midnight flops down on too the bed, breathing heavily. She realises just how cold it is today. Winter seems to be coming early this year.

"Daphnee?", she asks. "It's pretty cold and, frankly, I have no clothes to wear. Do you think I could stay here? Just for the night?"

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:02 pm

She relaxed herself for the moment, the aphrodisiac still working against her though physically she cannot continue right this moment. Her words are colored by the aphrodisiac not that it showed any signs of letting up any time soon.

“You can stay the night,” she answers at last. “I think I'll like that.”

There was dealing with her roommate and quashing any rumors that might arise from this from Karen opening her mouth but she figured that Karen would probably be amazed that she was speaking to anyone at all.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:27 pm

A short while later...

Midnight checked her bag, just to be sure everything was still in there and she hand,t dropped anything. She had had a quick shower, and was now ready to sleep. She lay down last to Daphnee, and curles one arm over her, keeping both herself and the other girl warm. Heading off to sleep, her last thoughts were of the smell of Daphnee's hair. And of something in her bag.

It was a small vial of a chemical mixture that, when she had put it in her bag this morning, had been full. When mixed with high amounts of glucose, it would react strangely, producing a powerful aphrodisiac which tasted and smelled faintly of oranges. She herself, however, was completely immune to the stuff.

She smiled a little as she fell asleep. "Goodnight, Daphnee. Sleep tight."

The End

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11