View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Useful (for Vera) 

Post Re: Useful (for Vera)
She really didn't have the opportunity to fight early on for it was usually something sneaking up on her and restraining her. She would flail uselessly in her bond, the panic returning though often she knew to just submit to the often sick desires of the guests. Her will was strongest in one area, that she would resist vehemently though in all others she knew well enough not to fight matters much.

Her breasts revealed she smoothly brought her fingers against their soft curves, the shirt resting over the top of her cleavage as she tended to them, fingers swirling again those nipples until she feels the latest jolt, green eyes going wide as she swiftly falls forward into the grasp at her chin though it is to light to stop her as she falls forward. She doesn't mean to but it is pure instinct for her to reach out to Vera to catch her falling body but that hand only arrests her fall a little.

Still with the hand doing so and the one on her chin she doesn't go crashing down to her knees, not unless her Mistress desires that sand lets go while stepping back though she doubles over, feeling that warmth shooting though her.

“OOOHHHHHH!”

Still she tries to get back up, tries to comply but simply cannot get her body to respond rather spasms rip through her body in heated waves that course over her as she gasps out and still tries though simply cannot stand to do so as a fire washes through her to intense to be ignore.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 am

It was an impressive struggle but it had to end sometime. Daphnee fell forward but Vera would have none of it as she took a firmer grip and forced her pet to stand on those currently shaking legs. Her pet was cumming. Juices soaked the inside of those genie pants, producing visible dark spots that continued to grow as the climax continued to go. Having held back for so long, all that tension came crashing down at the same time, wracking Daphnee's body over and over again.

"I did not say you could stop, slave," Vera purred, "Keep shaking those hips. Left right left right. Do not fight this... You have my permission. Cum. Cum for your Mistress. Left right left right cum..." She gave her orders firmly, letting her pet rest on her hand to remain standing if necessary. The device sent more jolts of that exact frequency that made Daphnee cum into the student's rapidly pulsing pearl. The Head Girl watched those eyes, waiting for them to succumb and glaze over. She wanted her pet to break right here and now. "That is it, my slave," she whispered, "Keep dancing. Cum for me. Do not stop. You have my attention. You love every moment of this. You want to be used. You want to dance and flaunty our body like sexual object you are. Left right left right cum. Left right left right cum..."

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Vera's hand was the only thing keeping her standing. She lacked the balance an the firm grip keep her in place. Her entire body felt as it were one nerve ending being stroked again and again, that buzzing sensation stealing over her. Her mind had not been as sharp as it had been when they had started though as another sensation hit her, her lips curling back as she moaned at those sensations that kept assailing he with a constant motion.

Her green eyes close for a moment, she nods weakly. “Y-Yes, Mistress.”

Somewhere at the back of her mind it registered that her Mistress said that she was a sexual object or at least in this state her addled mind linked her words in that way. Still, it caused a glow of pleasure from within a feeling that had been greater than that received from praise alone. It was all internal and up to her interpretations of course.

This had been what she had wanted after all and simply reinforced the fact that she was the tool, the toy, the pet, something she had accept form the start and meant. She more than proved that with the demon, a personal mark of pride that she carried with her though she could never speak to another student about.

It was how her Mistress had use out of her in whatever instance. But she struggled with the commands, not the cumming part for the device stole over her, her gasps and moans clear now. It was the movements, even as simple as they where seemed to spark her own arousal further as she squeezed her eyes closed caught up in the throes of another orgasm, the juices streaming down her legs to collect with the rest that had poured down her legs earlier. Her body shudder but she did as ordered to the best of her ability though her arms raise skyward, what she was doing hardly constituted dancing but sweeping her hips from side to side as she looked ahead at her Mistress with dull green eyes that had fogged over considerably since thy had begun.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Daphnee was falling fast. The light in those eyes faded as she continued to climax over and over again. Juices soaked all the way down the thin fabric of the woman's pants, soaking into her shoes. Vera said nothing more beyond repeating 'left, right' over and over again. The dance had become little more than spasmed jerks of the hips. But at least the slave was obeying, her hips going the directions Vera chanted. Vera loved this. It was like her pet was under a spell, completely under her control. Daphnee was barely aware of her surroundings and relying on her Mistress's hand to stand and yet those hips kept swaying back and forth with those arms remaining above her head.

Vera waited for another climax before finally turning the device off. She let her hand and fingers slip away, allowing Daphnee to fall to the floor. "You did very good, slave," Vera said softly, stroking Daphnee's cheek, "Your Mistress is pleased. If you find you have the strength, you may crawl to my bedroom and join me in bed. Else, you may collapse where you sit. Do not forget your lessons. I expect you to improve your dance so you may entertain me further in the future." Vera reached down and removed the metal disc. Before rising, she gave her barely concious pet a deep kiss on the lips. "You are mine, always."

With that, Vera turned off the lights and headed for her bedroom. She was happy with how the night went. She looked forward to seeing the results of training this particular pet in the future.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:18 am

Barely conscious what little focus she had was upon her Mistress completely. She was totally focused on Vera to the point if the room had been in flames she would not have noticed! She did her best, he breasts raising high on her chest with the elevation of those hands, her hips swishing in the indicated direction, her legs saturated with her own juices that rolled down them as they had had been saturated from her intense climaxes.

As she proved to Therion she was certainly Vera's. Her loyalty had been to the Head Girl, that devotion, that willingness to obey commands as she is released she slumps, dropping to her knees.

Those lips, a sign of approval, Daphnee smiles as she dimly hears those words, the toy removed from her she nods, signing with sensitivity as it is removed.

“Always, Mistress, always.” She repeats as she is left in the dark for several minutes as she gathers up the strength to crawl to the bedroom. She stops by the light switch, kneels and ensures that her Mistress does not need the light for anything but if it looks like she does she waits before cutting it off and crawling towards the bed.

Still infused with a little more confidence she doesn't ask to turn off the light and judges if she should take a place on the bed or on the floor beside her Mistress by how much space is left for her.

“Is there anything further you require?” She's still near the lights so she could easily turn them back on, her mind slowly returning still focused on her duty.

There was little that her Mistress had to do, though Daphnee forgot things at times it was apparent that she lived to serve having little reason to do so other than her desire to do so and thus that loyalty was already there, she could only hope that her Mistress could and did benefit from her, whether in a practical way or from simple services. Of course she was under the impress that she had protected her Mistress from Therion too though the demon was lying, he had never really intended on attacking her Mistress again on that night any way but she had no way of knowing this.

Still, she waited first to see if she were needed before heading across the room at a crawl still not trusting her strength yet to walk as a portion of it returned.

She could endure but it was clear that she was going to have to work on her stamina in the future.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 am

Vera made her orders and offers clear. It was time for bed. Daphnee would feel her panties and legs squish against her legs and inner thighs as she crawled towards the bedroom. Even her shoes squeaked, the insides soaked with her sexual fluids. The student was a mess as every step towards her destination caused her insides to twitch and quiver and those breasts to sway back and forth.

The Head Girl said nothing as doing so would be repeating herself. Looks like the student needed another lesson. When Daphnee finally crawled into bed, Vera gently pushed something long and hard into the woman's still soaking leggings. "Asking useless questions while I am trying to sleep is disturbing. You should not disturb your Mistress, pet," she hissed as a smooth vibrating dildo pushed into Daphnee's dripping folds. It hummed to life but any sounds would be muffled as Vera pushed a ball gag into the woman's mouth and tightens it around her head.

"This is your punishment for disturbing my slumber," she whispered, "You will remove them when you wake in the morning. Sleep well, my slutty slave." Vera kissed her pet on the cheek and held her close, letting her breasts press against the woman's back through her nightgown. The Head Girl would fall asleep soon after while Daphnee was left in the company of the persistent vibrator.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 pm

In an effort to be thorugh and not forget anything of importance this time around she had erred. She did not have the strength to shower or even remove her shoes but that had not been the command and if something like this had been the wishes of her Mistress then there would have been no sense in cleaning up.

She was in for a long night, emerald eyes widing, then closing as something was pushed into her soaked folds which offered up no resistance. The ball gag place into her mouth before she could say anything though she was going to bite down on her fist to keep quite as best as she could.

She knew she was in for a long night. She had been through this before though without the kiss or the contact of perky breasts against her back.

On back to back occassions she had to endure this, right after last time that her Mistress did this Therion had atacked her and kept her occupied for an evening. So she knew that she would endure but even so, knowing could only prepare her so much.

It was the experience. She tries to keep squirming to a minium so as not to disturb her Mistress, though she made an effort to keep her moans to a minium too but these came forth. Fortunately the ball gag helped a fair bit in this department.

Her Mistress was more merciful this time for last time there was the aphrodisiac she was forced to inhale though there was the faint scent of the powder there had been none in it this time, nor other vibrators that were used.

Being made to endure similar tasks in the past I was not so bad this time around. More than once she grabbed hold of the bed sheets, arched her hips and let an intense wave of pleasure steal over her. There were many moments like this actually.

By he end of it she was only able to get some sleep after the pleasure took a toll on her body. She was moaning and writhing come morning. Getting into the habit of waking early she does so before her Mistress rises.

At last morning! She shuts the vibrator off and sets it and the removed gag on the night stand before thinking of her duties.

Saturated in her own juices she is an utter mess though careful crawls out of bed crawling towards the kitchen to get a start on breakfast, a virtual joke in her condition as she lacks the strength to even stand at the moment but she tries nevertheless to. She just had to dig down and find some hidden reserves, she would not fail from lack of trying and this had been no excuse not to carry out her orders.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:01 pm

With the dance before wreaking havoc on Daphnee's insides, the girl was probably sensitive enough to be at the mercy of a simple dildo. Thankfully, exhaustion would take its toll and force Daphnee to sleep even as her body continued to twitch and spasm in bliss.

Next morning, Daphnee woke to the humming vibrations rippling up and down her moist passage. Vera seemed to be fast asleep still, allowing the slave a little time to prepare breakfast before she wakes. But, there were more hurdles to go over to even accomplish this simple task. Daphnee barely had the strength to crawl and the dildo ensured her panties and leggings remained soaked in her sexual fluids. Every motion caused that soaked undergarment to squish between the woman's thighs, reminding her of her sexual ordeal the night before. Would she be able to find her second wind in time to serve her owner? Would the food meet Vera's expectations?

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:16 pm

When she finally made it to the kitchen she rested there on her knees for a few minutes. He passage of couse had been saturated, her panties and leggigings foreced to sling agaimst her body. Each movement was a chore though as she pulled herself to her feet a little moan slipped out. She had to lean heavily against the wall but could not do this, not now.

Not that she was giving up though just that she needed a little more time to recover. She crawled to the book bag in the other room, packing it for the day with the necessary books, double checking her supplies and ensuring the right note books where pack. Next she had to go back to the bedroom. Though by this stage she was walking albeit so slowly that she made more speed by crawling.

She got out a uniform and all the clothing her Mistress needed and found the sash in the bathroom, placed this clothes together on top of the hamper neatly folded then checked the dowels, soaps and other supplies. She felt some dread when seeing that the laundry needed to be done soon only because it brought back memories of that day but she was in better shape.

By no means had she recovered but by the time she go back to the kitchen she got busy with starting breakfast, pancakes and bacon some toast. Did she have the energy to finish it though? She would have to find some and soon. And there was still a lunch to consider as well. So many things, so little energy but all she could do was try to endured.

Some how she manages to finish breakfast without collapsing but there was still the cleaning up to get to. Slowly she returns to the bedroom to check on her Mistress to see if she were up yet.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Realizing her weakness, Daphnee decided to work on other chores first. It did help buy the woman some time to recover though every step was a reminder of her erotic shame. Taking care of the laundry either meant changing into a uniform or walking out there in nothing but genie pants and shoes, both soaked in sexual juices. Every cool breeze would soak into her moistened clothing and skin. Vera really did a number on her pet.

Eventually, breakfast had to be made. By the time it was finished, Vera was already slipping out of bed and heading into the main room. She smiled softly at her pet already up and about. She could imagine how difficult the restof Daphnee's day would be after her very thorough session of correction and punishment. Vera would head to the table to have breakfast served to her. She would say nothing, allowing her pet to deal with whatever matters she pleased. The Head Girl enjoyed the smell of cooked breakfast and started eating.

When finished, the Head Girl would move onto starting up her computer and checking her mail and messages before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. It was just another school day for the silver haired woman. Her mood was normal and the fact she forced her pet to dance while climaxing out of control did not seem to alter anything at all.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:38 pm

She had left the laundry for now doing what cleaning up with the pans of breakfast first. A part of her wanted to just go back to her dorm and crash for the evening though like last time she would go to class, her Mistress would expect it so she would do it.

Maybe she'd even have a brief chat with Kite or Anne but she doubted she'd get to that today, tomorrow perhaps. Each step a reminder of the night before.

After getting the clothes into a laundry bag she apologized to her Mistress for the night before and hoped that her bell would not tinkle today, she had endured that once before and knew how hard it was on her body but thus far there had been no tinkling of bells, nothing lurking in the shadows and while she had not fully relaxed she didn't let that fear get to her or in the way of performing her duties.

She made her way back after it was in knowing it would be running for a bit. Before leaving she would put them in the dryer and provided she could get back into the wash room she would come back after her first class, fold them and after classes retuning to bring the laundry back upstairs. If it looked as if she could not get back into the wash room then she would wait until after class to do it then.

When she returned she had considered what had happened to her student handbook, if she were to be a prefect then she needed to know the rules well enough to enforce them. For a second she had considered that the blue sash might actually get other students to pay attention to her, not that that had been the reason for doing so.

She had another question though she considered it carefully. It was probably best to simply ask Anne, it was a prefect question of little importance right now and her Mistress had already point her towards Anne anyway.

She had checked to see if Vera had cleaned herself yet for the day. It was an easy matter to see if she were ready for the day or not. Is so she would ask permission to clean herself … no wait, lunch first. Slowly, with the ache between her thighs she makes her way back into the kitchen to see what she had available to make or what left overs there were that hadn't been eaten or thrown out at this stage.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 pm

The apology was expected though unnecessary. It was an odd formality Vera expected from her slaves. But, she had no real care for it personally as the correction had already been done. So she accepted the apology with just a wave of her hand. Daphnee left to do her chores. Not once, did the woman make some request to change clothes or tend to her own well being. It was respectable as long as it does not burn her slave out. Slaves are not allowed to harm themselves. That would be destruction of Vera's property afterall.

The food was varied. Some were leftovers of Daphnee's meals that were made. Some were gone which meant they were either eaten or thrown out. There was a few other unknown meals in there, perhaps from other servants or gifts from students. There was plenty to work with plus enough materials to make a fresh meal if necessary.

When the lunch was made, Vera would call Daphnee to her desk. The Head Girl was in uniform with that light blue sash hanging loosely around her waste. She admired her pet for a moment as the woman was still wearing those soiled pants and shoes. "There was much I had to correct last night," Vera said calmly, "State what you have learned and how you intend to correct yourself for the future, slave." She would listen to Daphnee's answer. If it was satisfactory, she would allow her pet to clean herself and have breakfast if she wished. The woman would be dismissed for the morning. Of course if she failed to answer well enough, then Vera would have to correct the slave further verbally.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:08 am

When she was looking over things she did not know the quality of the other left overs but had a few issues. Perhaps it was a moment of jealousy that soon past, she knew she wasn't the only Pet/servant but she lacked the strength to really prepare something from scratch. At the same time she had messed up the night before so didn't think she should select something she made either.

In the end she had selected something she had made prior, only because she didn't know the quality of the other foods. Though she supposed if Vera did not enjoy them she would have tossed them out so it makes her rethink things but in the end she did not want to pass along something bland to her Mistress either.

When summoned she did her best to hurry forth but was still barely managing a walk at this stage. Her arms folded against one another, her head bowed she reflected on the night before briefly but quickly moved to respond to the question as she considered it albeit briefly.

“I allowed myself to get distracted with other events that had me focusing on other matters without focusing on the presence, a lapse that is easily corrected by staying more focused in the present. I took an informal approach to things in the beginning because of it and forgot some simple matters which dulled my use and even later had me disturbing you with an unnecessary question after commands were given. I will not hesitate or second guess commands in the future and will focus on that fact rather than allowing it to happen again.”

She halts and waits for a dismissal or reprimand before seeing to breakfast and cleaning up the last of the dishes before making a request to clean up herself unless there had been anything further for her.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 am

Again, there was that excuse of being distracted again. Vera did hope that matter was resolved with their conversation during dinner. Thankfully, the Head Girl accepted this answer and Daphnee would finally be allowed to rest. "See to it that it does not happen again," she stated simply, "And do make yourself presentable before leaving the tower." With the spare uniform, Daphnee just needed a wash and to deal with the dirty outfit she wore. Vera had already returned to typing at the computer, working hard as she always did. The day was as productive as always and her pet was gradually learning how to be obedient without being constantly reliant on being led to each and every task and chore.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:29 pm

She showers changing into the fresh uniform. It felt good to feel this clean without being coated in the aftermath of the night before though she still feels the ache when she moves she tries not to delay too long.

Since the wash was already started she puts the custom in the hamper but ponders what to do about the shoes which will need a thorough cleaning. Once changed into a fresh uniform and seeing to basic things like her hair she quickly rushes through these things, not tough since she tended to be a simple girl that never had any reason in the past to use make up to impress another. Occasionally she might use something like eye liner or lip gloss but these were rare occasions done by whim rather necessity. She just had those sorts of features where she didn't need to fuss much.

After rechecking to make certain her lunch and books were packed up she turns her attention back to her Mistress.

“After my first class Mistress I'll go back to the laundry to get the clothes dry if they still need time though I think I timed it right where I'll put them in there drier and fold them then bring them up after you get back in this afternoon.

“I'm going to take the shoes of the custom with me. They need to be thoroughly cleaned,”
she blushes a little at that, they both realized why they needed a cleaning. Normally she would be uncertain about the shoes or bothering her Mistress with these details but she didn't want to remove anything without her Mistress being aware of it least she have a need of it and waste time searching for it.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next