View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh)
Today she had really hoped to find him as she moved through the humid jungle she instinctively clutched her hand though it no longer pained her and was an instinctive action. The worse had been her jaw, the forcing apart of bone leaving a dull snapping sound in her ears. She could scarcely breath then but it was over now.

The two had done a number on her both mentally and physically and were likely to do so again. Not to mention that they had pictures that could be taken out of context. No doubt they would either blackmail her or set the pictures in the school paper at the last minute and ruin her relationship with Dani.

Now she hoped to avoid this but really could do nothing about the matter herself. She stopped for a moment and hit a tree with the bottom of her fist. It was not often that Rhaine got mad.

Being angry used up too much energy and gave a moment more meaning in her opinion anyway. It had made her so compliant and far more forgiven of matters when they occurred. But she just needed to vent a little, she couldn't do this with Dani, though her lover had obviously picked up on the fact that she was upset about something seeing that she could read auras.

And she didn't know the girls on the soccer team well enough yet. There was Midnight but she was so hard to read at times that she did not know if she would tell her lover and that was something she was trying to avoid not wanting her to know how much physical and mental pain she had been in.

After a moment she presses on toward the lake not really sure that Master would even care but all she really needed right now was to hear her own voice as she worked through this recent ordeal.

Rhaine's Diary

Last edited by Rhaine Fischer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Two Can Play (for Kakumoah)
As luck would have it, Kakumaoh was near the lake right now, considering the problem of tracking down a particular student. Normally, he wouldn't have been too concerned – there were plenty of students worthy of his attention, after all – but she'd managed to elude him and had seemed to need to learn her place in the order of things here. Unfortunately, he didn't know her name, dorm room, or any of her classes, so he'd been limited to attempting, so far unsuccessfully, to spot her around campus.

The sound of someone approaching caused him to move to better concealment until he could see who it was. On the one hand, it sounded like whoever it was knew where they were going, which made either Rhaine or Daphnee distinct possibilities; on the other, the amount of noise they were making suggested they either didn't know or didn't care about the island's guests, so it could easily be someone he'd prefer didn't see him before he saw them, either a student he hadn't met yet or one of the other guests.

Soon enough, Rhaine came into view on the edge of the clearing, looking around as if she was hoping to find him. He stepped out of the undergrowth and started towards her. "Looking for me?"

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Rhaine had been unaware of what the guests thought of or did between attacks, right now she was not in the mood to process some of those maybe's and could Be's. Most days,, even on the worse of them she could soldier through them.

Of course she's locking for Master but seems less concerned about drawing unwanted attention to herself today. She had already been through hell so such matters would be rather tame in comparison.

As Master steps into view though she sighed. “My life is ruined so I was hoping to at least find something familiar today. You have not discarded me yet, have you, Master?” She would not have been surprised if he had, it was just one of those sorts of days after all.

With a sigh she sits and shakes her head looking towards the lake and shuddering at the memory of what the water brings, it was far too soon to consider.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:14 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her assertion; while her life, or at least her future, almost certainly had been ruined since her first meeting with one of the island's guests, hat had happened far enough back that it was unlikely to just be hitting her now. Moving next to her, he ran a hand down her back and asked, "Now, why would you think I might have discarded you? And why do you think your life is ruined?" There was genuine concern in his voice; while his interest in her as anything more than a random conquest was due entirely to her being one of the few students who would come to him more-or-less willingly, it did result in an actual interest in her well-being.

Character listing

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Rhaine had not yet considered the future much. Four years had been long indeed and while she had occasionally drawn this theory or that as to how things worked it would still be a few years before she committed herself to any serious thought about the island. In part this had to do with Dani shrugging off events as inconsequential with Rhaine simply falling suit for she did not have any desire to stir things up any.

She had assumed that life would never be the same after her schooling though and as far as she knew she only had the four years to work with. She had a theory that the monsters were made up from the ranks of the graduating class but fro her memory Shokushu was fairly old so there would be too many monsters if that was the case unless they moved them elsewhere after a time she supposed.

What she had meant was her life her on Shokushu that she had fashioned, not he healthiest of things. After all, here she was with Master. She was still unaware why she had taken a shine to him. Was it because he didn't hurt her? That she enjoyed it? Knew that she wasn't going to be tormented? To fill some real or imagined quota? She never really considered it too hard though the hand on her back was comforting,

Rhaine rarely got worked up over things letting matters go but this …

She rubbed her chin remembering the intense flare up of her jaw as bones were shattered with ease by that tentacle. Her crimson eyes close for a moment she takes a heavy breath then another. It was good knowing that she wasn't being discarded.

Clearly Dani would pick up on her emotional state but she would be unable to speak with her about it.

“I am just having one of those days where everything seems to be falling apart … well yesterday was pretty bad.” She lets out a breath. “I've been attacked, sure, but never like this and both by a student and a monster working in tandem … she wasn't possessed either. I mean I had that happen to me once bu she enjoyed it. If she were possessed or charmed or something I should have at least seen regret in her eyes but all I saw was malice … and they did a lot more than just the physical stuff too.

“They thought it would be fun to take so compromising photos … so now, if what they said was true, they end up in the school news paper or used to blackmail me or something. Once Dani sees them I doubt she'd want to stick around any longer.”

She lays back, defeated as she gazes up at the sky. “But I guess they don't know I've been coming here or hey would have probably messed that up too.” She considers what Princess Tidal was drilling into her head, that she was straight … well, hardly but she had never considered the guests here before.

No, she wasn't going to think about anything the pair said to her, she could not trust what they said fully only that whatever they relaid was full of malice ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 am

Compromising photos? How'd they get a camera? Unless the guest brought it, the contraband search is getting sloppy. That was a matter he might get around to bringing to the staff's attention later; while a camera could produce evidence of the island's guests, it couldn't directly harm them, and it didn't sound like this student was one who'd do something to help the general student body anyway.

Rhaine's fears about the newspaper, at least, were unfounded; the administration and head girls kept a pretty tight rein on that and the intranet to keep certain information in check. As for interfering with her trips here… "That, at least, you don't have to worry about; anything they could do to interfere there would likely get the guest ejected and the student in even worse circumstances."

Most likely, almost any attempt to use the pictures to blackmail or humiliate Rhaine would come back to bite at least the student on the ass. There were things they could do that would likely escape the school's notice, and there seemed to be an opportunity to both have some fun and get Rhaine to feel more indebted to him at the same time. He'd work up to that in a bit, though, after learning some more about the whole situation. "I take it that this Dani isn't aware of the school's secrets?" he asked, the information possibly having use to him in the future. "And why would this student want to do this to you, specifically?" He certainly couldn't imagine Rhaine doing anything to anger anyone enough for this, and it didn't seem that the monster had been forcing the other student to do anything. There was a possibility he'd thought of, but it would be quite a coincidence if it was that student…

Character listing

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:03 pm

She calmed a little at the mention of the pictures though she considered if they could be used to show to just Dani, that was what she feared the most after all though she was upset that the photos were out there in the first place. She was mad and not thinking straight though it was good just letting it all out.

Dani. A question had been asked about her lover and Rhaine shook her head slowly. “She knows. The first night we met we both were attacked by some slime. She ignores talking about the attacks though, even the one we shared together but that's part of her personality.

“I … well at one stage I had considered something but I don't know how Dani would react or think afterward, Master.” Rhaine considered things there, of serving both Master and her lover at the same time but her thoughts had been a little messed up, a little bit warped …

She hugged her knees to her chest as she sits back up and shuddered visibly when she saw the water again and looked away. And to make matters worse Rhaine had just spoken to Dani about her possession from that ghost least Dani hear that she had been with another female … Rhaine wanted to cover that base but so soon afterward she would have to explain this? Plus worry Dani about some of the things that had been done to her then.

“I don't know why … Etolie's a real bitch unless you have money. I should have known something was up … I'm so stupid ...” she sighed.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:25 am

He had his suspicions about what she'd considered with Dani, but didn't voice them; while taking both of them at once would be enjoyable, the risk of losing one of his pets from the fallout was one he didn't want to take casually. If she decided to arrange it, that was one thing, but he wouldn't try to pressure her to do so at this time.

Her explanation of Etolie's apparent motives sounded vaguely familiar. Partly, this was just because he'd encountered the type, both when he had lower and higher status than them, before he'd arrived here, but there was more to it than that. For one thing, both Etolie and that student were apparently good at making people trust them; for another, there was that both of them had attacked another student sexually just for the fun of it.

"Perhaps too trusting, but not stupid. Certainly, I'd never have expected a student to form an alliance with a monster like that." Admittedly, he only actually knew of three monster/student arrangements of any sort, and two were with him, but that was beside the point; the only reason he could see for a student working with a sadistic monster willingly was if they were sadistic themselves. "By any chance, is Etolie a brunette with glasses, about this tall?" He indicated the height he recalled her being with a hand, although he'd be the first to admit he could be off by a noticeable amount. "If so, I think there's something of hers I've been meaning to return." His expression made it clear that she wouldn't like the way he'd return the item. "Even if not, it sounds like she needs to learn that she's not the only student who's got an agreement with one of the islands guests." If anything, his expression managed to suggest even less pleasant times for Etolie in the future.

Character listing

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:47 pm

It was pleasing to note that Master did not think she was stupid. Well she was a wiz at math of course and just OK in most other things save for swimming she was real good at that too. Oddly, she would not have thought to come here, she was just in that state of being.

Though there had been times where she had considered drawing Dani and Master together she had been hesitant because she had not fond out how Dani would react or think of her later. With Dani refraining from speaking of these attacks much it was tough for her to determine just how Dani felt of them. Did she resent being the victim all the time? Hated feeling pleasure or felt ashamed in the proceedings. She would get it out of her though that would take for her being in one of her rarer Dom moments.

But getting this all out did help, even if nothing was done about it, she wasn't expecting for it after all. But when she was given the description Rhaine nodded after a little thought. “Everything matches except for the glasses thing but I think she wears contacts most of the time. She's a pain most of the time, a chemist two or at least comes to life with chemistry from what I here.

“So, you have encountered her too, Master?” If so he'd know first hand about some of these things. Then again probably not given that Etolie's role would be different. Such a scary look, though if it had pertained to anyone else she would have felt sorry. It took a lot for her to be vindictive though and two broken bones had been more than enough where she was feeling less sorry for Etolie. Maybe she might start feeling bad if things got out of hand but for the moment she wasn't thinking of that at all.

“What plans have you in returning something to her, and what is it Master if I may be so bold in asking.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:39 pm

“So, you have encountered her too, Master?”

He nodded slightly hesitantly. "I've met her or someone remarkably similar. Circumstances prevented me from properly introducing myself then, though."

“What plans have you in returning something to her, and what is it Master if I may be so bold in asking.”

Her attitude told him that she'd probably agree with his plans. "When I encountered her, she was in such a hurry to leave that she left a sex toy in another student. As for my plans, I'd been thinking of giving her a thorough taste of the real thing before leaving her somewhere with her little toy." He grinned evilly. "If she's lucky, she might even recover enough to get it out of her and get somewhere more private before anyone else found her."

There were a few more things that needed to be sorted out before he could start teaching Etolie her place in things. "Do you want to help me punish her, or at least be there to see it? Is there anything you want from this besides getting the pictures and making sure she leaves you alone? And, most importantly, do you have some idea of where she might be found now?"

Character listing

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Rhaine had been submissive for the most part. But options had been laid open for her where she could have power over another in some fashion … no she was better than Etolie and needed to prove that to herself. The last thing she wanted was this to escalate further where Master confronted Tidal about these.

No, Rhaine enjoyed it when she was left alone by bullies though this didn't sound too bad, if they had the same person in mind and it seemed likely then she had no problem with a simple message in that two could play. It was something to get Etolie to think anyway and with no broken bones and the like well maybe Etolie would not mention things to Tidal … or maybe she would but knowing that any further actions would have consequences …

“I just want her to leave me alone Master and getting the images back if possible.” But she had to consider the second part of the question. Her bound with Dani prevented her from doing much though she reached the end of her thoughts there. She wasn't mean enough or sadistic enough but being present might enforce the point further.

“I would like to be there if possible. In fact … well she loves chemistry , only class I hear that she puts any effort into. But I can check when she's suppose to be there or even lure her elsewhere as the case maybe, perhaps under the pretense of having something to trade for the photos and meeting her somewhere.”

Of course, Master did not ask for it but he didn't have to. Whether he expected it without asking or as payment for future services she traces a hand over the front of his loin cloth.

“Whatever works best, where ever works, Master.” She considered something Master told her earlier with how quick he moved. She wonders how exactly Etolie eluded him before but perhaps she was on the campus and just managed to get to other students or some such he had mentioned how she was encountered after all.

She brushed her fingers against the length beneath. “I am glad not to have been dismissed at this time.” She affirms making light of her earlier paranoia.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:47 pm

He nodded when she made it clear what she wanted out of this and that she wanted to be present but not taking part; it matched the impression he'd got of her personality.

"Trying to lure her somewhere would be the best way to make sure all of us are there at the right time." He considered the question of where would be best to do this, although she began to make concentration a bit difficult. None of his lairs were acceptable; they were a bit too far from campus to not look suspicious, and Etolie might be able to cause Rhaine or Daphnee problems if she knew where a lair was. "There's a small clearing not too far from the campus that should serve our purposes. I'll show it to you later, since you've got other things on your mind right now."

“I am glad not to have been dismissed at this time.”

He grinned. "Now why would I dismiss you when you not only know what the price for this is, but are so eager to pay?" He hadn't brought the matter up yet because he was sure she knew what it was, and if she'd known where to find Etolie right then, he'd have wanted to deal with her before accepting the payment; while Rhaine was quite enjoyable, the session probably would have left him unable to punish Etolie properly. Since they'd need to wait until tomorrow to set things up, though… One hand slid down her back and under her skirt while another untied his loincloth.

Character listing

Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:57 am

She smiled, not expecting more than to vent a little steam and she had not even known if he would have
cared to hear any of it. She was glad that he stint of bad luck seemed to be behind her, that she had not been dismissed from his services.

Either he did not wish to appear weak by not being able to look after his toys or he really wanted to get back at Etolie or maybe both. She did not know nor did she care right then as they both went to work. She had assumed that there was going to be a charge for Master's help after all, nothing was for free and while he had shown some interest in Etolie there was nothing that prevented him from doing something to her and not being able to let the girl know that she had been connected to all this allowing such abuse to continue in the future.

Any threats may have seemed hollow without her stamp of approval on matters.

“It only makes sense, Master. You don't have to do a thing if there is nothing to gain from doing so.” A bigger smile though she blushes a bit as his loin cloth is removed and she gets to see the working of her finger that had traced along him. His size as always had been impressive of course and for an instant she has a rather mean thought about all of it driving into Etolie but tosses it off, that was unnecessary of course, only a point had to be made that she could do this too.

“Tomorrow works. Once you show me the clearing we can work out a time and I'll lure her there on the pretense of getting the pictures.” Of course with Master's hands upon her she doubted that they would be speaking about this much longer ...

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 am

Her guesses about why he'd decided to help her weren't too far off, although they didn't fully cover his reasons. There had been the frustration that Etolie had managed to escape him before, certainly, along with a sense that he had some obligation to the students who came to him semi-willingly, but he'd have probably done the same even if he hadn't known either student involved; the main reason was simply to get the student he was 'helping' to feel she owed him or could trust him. In this case, it was more reinforcing those feelings, but the principle was the same.

He nodded when she agreed to the date and place. They'd probably need to choose a few possibilities for the specific time, since neither of them knew Etolie's schedule, but that was a minor inconvenience compared to trying to track someone down with no idea of her name or schedule. "Yes. First things first, though," he said as he started to unbutton her blouse. With her obvious eagerness to pay for his help, further planning could wait for a while.

Character listing

Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:20 am

As long as they worked out those little details before they parted company then they were in business. But his motivations had not been a huge concern for her, since she was unaware that she was going to get any sort of assistance out of this.

She had just wanted to unleash the burden that she was carrying and this had been one of those matters that she could not tell Dani about.

Rhaine focused on that payment though, her finger tracing along that member rather slowly moving against him until he stiffened in response to that touch. She moved so she was at his feet reaching out to hat matter, her hand entwining around his base as she slowly moved her hand up and down his shaft.

Her mouth opens allowing her to stretch out her tongue, wiggling it against the tip of his member before engulfing the very tip of him as she sucks the air out of her mouth to make a tight seal around him before sweeping further down that impressive shaft of his.

Her second hand finds his shaft to stroking against it as she assists the first, her eyes flicker up to his features as if she were determining what could be done better.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next