View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Two Can Play (for Kakumaoh)
Her passage tightening around him triggered his own climax, his seed mixing with her juices inside her eager depths. His howl of pleasure joined her cries in a chorus of ecstasy that cut through the silence of the forest, a chorus that likely would go unheard by any others. His grip on her tightened at the same time, squeezing her breasts and ass as their orgasms played out, driving each other to new heights each time it seemed that one of them had reached their limit.

Eventually, they really would reach their limits, forcing them to take a break before going any further. As they got their breath back, he leaned down to kiss and lick her nipples, one hand giving attention to the breast his mouth wasn't on at the moment.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 am

Their combine releases had been ushered in, she could still hear the sounds ringing in her ears, such a delightful sound to hear as she rested against him as she drew in the energy to continue being presently spent as he fondled her breasts for a bit.

“UH!” His tongue tracking over a hyper sensitive nipple before she felt the brief tug against her chest as her breast was suckled, drawn it to the recesses f his mouth as she felt him continue to assail her still trembling body as they waited t rejuvenate themselves a bit.

With him feasting though there had been fewer places that she could reach, her fingers stroking over those brad shoulders, her lips adhering t the crown of his head as whimpers of pleasure spilled from her lips.

He had not missed a beat, that tongue moving against her in such a succulent way that she was kept on that brink of need though her want had never waned, that need only fueled that desire as he ensured that she was kept ready physically, that throbbing passage retained how wet and mist it had been as she continued to clench upon that stiff member between her thighs as she panted out and gasped as he continued to ignite those flames between her thighs as she recovered in such a joyous way ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Her actions demonstrated her need more clearly than any words could. While the temptation was there to just take her hard and fast one last time, he resisted it, continuing to kiss, lick, and fondle her as she got some of her energy back. Once it seemed that she'd recovered enough, he began to thrust into her again. He started slowly, letting her continue to recover her strength as he worked her into a state of ecstasy. As signs indicated she could handle more, he would increase the strength and speed of his thrusts, doing his best not to go beyond what she could handle right now; as close as he was to his limits, he doubted that she was much further from her own.

Character listing

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Her fingers rubbed against his chest as her breathing became deeper as he saw to her a buzz sweeping through her core as each stroke against her began to ignite that passionate fire within her. There were only a few more logs cut for the fireplace though instead of feeding them into the furnace of her body it had felt as if he were shoving all those logs in at once to generate a bonfire.

That wasn't exactly what he was doing though, holding himself in reserve as her crimson eyes closed against the flicker fires emitted from those flames that were so arousing. Oh, she wanted this, needed this and felt that desire surge through her.

“Oh, Master!”
She shudders in anticipation as he tends to her body. He allows her to calm down just enough where she would be able to endure all this a little more. Her thighs open further revealing those pink needy folds glistening with want, with need as she meets his gaze silently pleading for more.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 pm

He pressed deep into those waiting folds in answer to her unspoken pleas, giving her all that she can take. Her body responded wonderfully, the walls of her passage tightening around his shaft as he thrust back and forth inside her. Two hands held her hips, allowing him to adjust the angle of his thrusts to what he knew she reacted best to, while the other two fondled her breasts as he played with her hard nipples; this was likely to be the last time for this meeting, and he was going to make sure that they were both satisfied by it.

Character listing

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 am

“OH … MY … GOD!” Hands swept over her breasts as he took her, the squelch f their bodies coming together had been loud within her ears as she was pressed into her. He varied it up stirring her juices up as if that cock was some sort of stirrer for a coffee.

Her back arched, her hands brushing against his chest as she gazed back at him, wrapped her arms behind his neck and drew herself up t set her lips against his neck, her tongue sweeping over him there.

She tightened her legs behind his back, gasping, panting and moaning out as he took her. Her sheath swept against him, tightening against him as he surged forward, pleasure sweeping over her as she cries out, her chalice tightening around him trying to keep him embedded within her as he hits that special place within her repeatedly, a tremor surging through her as she shakes in absolute bliss as she cums around him, her face buried in his neck as she does so.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Her orgasm triggered his own, his hot cum filling her as her juices washed around his shaft. With his knowledge of her body, he was able to draw her climax out as much as possible, pushing her to new heights when it seemed that she'd reached her limits.

Not that he was only giving; her actions spurred him further than he'd thought he could manage, squeezing one further burst of seed into her eager depths. Even as that final burst died down, her walls pressed around him as if trying to draw even more out of him. His hands continued to roam over her body as he waited for her climax to die down before pulling out of her.

Character listing

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:18 am

The splash of his seed filled her. Rhaine could feel it washing through her quivering folds. Her fingers tightened down against him, gripping his as a tremble rushed through her body though he had learned just how to draw out her release from her own quivering body.

All the while her body played out over him. Squeezing him deliciously, basking in that feel of him within the folds f her sex as well as feeling him rupture within her folds once again as she laid there, gasping out as bliss overtook her.

Over the next few moments she could feel that throb inside her, his length keeping her folds apart though she gasped and moaned against that feel that swept through her. As she settled down she could feel the trace of his fingers against her before he pulled out making her feel empty in the process. Of course this was not entirely the case as she felt his essence still contained within her.

Her chest rising and falling as she watched him then smile up at him in contentment briefly. The stage having been set for what was to come. “We have the place, we just need to settle on the time ...” Once they had that all dealt with she could turn her mind to dealing with the logistics of any problem …

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am

He nodded in response to her comment. "You know her schedule better, so you should probably pick that. Most likely, I'll be able to be there for any time that's convenient for you." There was one day in the next week he'd veto if she suggested it, due to rain being scheduled for then, but anything else would work. "You should probably pick a few other possibilities, just in case your first choice is no good for her, and show up at the first one anyway to tell me when she picked if necessary." He was aware that there was the possibility that they wouldn't be able to pull this off at all if Dani wasn't willing to go into the forest with Rhaine.

"I'll give you some time with her – give you a chance to let things get beyond just a picnic – before I join in," he said. "Unless there seems to be another of the island's guests in the area; I'll move in early to make sure they don't get their hands on either of you if it comes to that." He didn't think such a situation would be likely in normal circumstances, and he'd scout out the area before the appointed time just to be sure. Not that many of the guests came to this particular area; there had been that tree thing that one time, but that wasn't all that near here, and he could probably chase some random student into its clutches if necessary.

Character listing

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 am

Rhaine considered for a moment. She knew the schedule better so it made sense. “Tuesday at 4. Saturday at noon, Sunday at the same time. Location will be at the river in the forest though if that has to change for whatever reason I'll leave a message there with the change the evening before but I don't see Dani having any problems with that spot. She doesn't do the party scene too often though but a picnic getaway should suit.”

She appreciated the fact that they had less to worry about interlopers. Rhaine had some mishaps along the way but she had realized that matters would wind up going worse for her if she fought or resisted, besides she was submissive anyway and once she had learned how hopeless a situation was she came around easily enough provided she was not being tormented.

“Getting her here should be the easy part. I only had trouble in the forest twice; the day I came upon you and the day that plant thing was chasing me and really neither of those went badly so if I stick to my usual paths I should be alright.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:56 am

"Any of those days would be good," he said; the rain was scheduled for Thursday, so the ground should have dried enough if they had to wait until the weekend. The times were also ones that made it a bit more likely that there'd be other students around outside who might attract the attention of other guests.

He nodded when she explained why she thought she'd be safe getting here; while she might just have been lucky so far, he suspected that the paths weren't ones frequented by either students or guests. "Yes, that most likely will work. I don't think any of the other guests have lairs or favorite hunting grounds between here and the dorms." There was one last point he was reasonably sure about, but felt he should clarify just in case. "Of course, for this encounter, we act as if we haven't met before, correct?"

Once she answered, he said, "Okay, I believe that's everything. Would you like me to accompany you back to the campus?" While she was probably safe from random ambushes, and it was almost impossible that Etolie had recovered, found her ally, and set up an ambush (even ignoring that he was sure that she'd been too cowed by his threats to want to escalate things), Rhaine might be less confident about things, or she might appreciate the protection regardless.

Once it was time for them to separate (either here and now or at the edge of the forest when they got there, depending on her answer), he said, "Well, until Tuesday, then…"

Character listing

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 pm

“Yes, that would probably be the for the best but at that same token having met in a once off attack before shouldn't reveal too much if that explains the nature behind the attack better as to why Dani got caught up in the matters. She wasn't the target but was unfortunate enough to be around when you revisited. As long as she's not hurt I'll adapt to your lead as far as how you wish to play it.”

Of course the motives of the guests were never really known to the students as far as she knew. She ha not recalled being taunted by any of them after all given to her luck so far or faulty memory. She was good at memorizing complex mathematical equations but had been somewhat forgetful though that was perhaps for the best here too.

“I should be fine getting back,”
she had no problems coming to this point. Well the first encounter with him she had encountered him here though in proceeding encounters they seemed to always find their way back here and she felt that if there was another guest around then they would have already struck. There was still the plant but he was further upstream then this by a ways so she guessed his hunting grounds did not overlap. The offer was touching though.

Hunting grounds of predators often did not overlap. “Until next time Master.” The sooner the better she had thought though more then once she had stolen glances back over her shoulder. Now then she had to place things into action ...

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13