View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Friendly Gesture(for Narrisa) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: A Friendly Gesture(for Narrisa)
She gasped, hearing the words shudder through her very core. But it had to be the drugs in her. This creature wasn't really telling the truth. But OoOOh, how her body was reacting to it like it was. Her eyes dipped closed, wanting nothing but him . . .her, whatever, not to stop. This was so wrong, her body was responding to what happened a couple days ago like it was just contining from a few seconds ago.

Elisia's fingers would be coated in a light sheen of cum, no where near as thick and wet like in the dream from before. "Please. . .dOn't . . .don't," make her accept this truth for herself, even if she was slowly more and more. Her chocolate body began arching into the touch, her hair faling out in a curtain on the desk behind her as she writhed in front of Wraith's view.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"We're just getting started..." With that, Wraith opens a drawer in the desk and takes out a ruler. "I couldn't find any paddles like the one used in your dream, so I guess this will have to do." He then holds up her legs by her ankles and brings the ruler across her ass with a loud slap, followed by another. "Let's see how long you can resist me slut."

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:14 pm
Profile YIM

Just getting started? But she already felt wet as it was!!!

NArrisa didn't know why she couldn't feel herself run even if she tried. She watched in horror as the ruler came out, her body quivering at the site of it. She watched, panting, unsure if whether the drug was gaining more affects on her or wearing off . . .But the first smack got her set. She screamed at the first smack, more real than her dream as it stung her sharply on the rear, leaving her out of breath before the second found its way again. "AH! STop, please," she tightened up, gasping her pussy quivered.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Wraith ignores Narrisa's pleas and swats her ass again and again. The ruler was getting drenched with her cum. "My such a dirty slut. Look how soaked this ruler is. I wonder how everyone would react if they knew you liked being spanked like this?" He says grinning down at her again. "But maybe I can keep it between us...if you will stop resisting. What will it be? Admit to being a pain slut? Or let the rest of the student body hear about it?"

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

NArrisa moaned, tearing up as ore and more of her caved in. THe threat too much. "Please .. .yes! I'm a slut! I'ma slut," she murmmered out. She wasn't a masochist, but the hell this spanking was doing to her, the way the rule when pulled a few inches still was connected with the nectar of her cunt . . . She was a submissive slut. "Please, no! Don't let anyone know," she cried, wanting ot add not even here.

"I'll stop resisting . .I'll stop," she said weakly, tears beading at the corner of her eyes.

By now the desk was covered in her cum where her ass pressed against it, , coating her ass and making the ruler come up with louder slaps when it met her skin. By now it was humming warm from the stings, making her pant louder into the room.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:36 pm

"Very good Narrisa. Isn't it much better when you don't have to hide it from yourself anymore?" Even still, Wraith gives her a few more swats anyway, knowing it turns her on whether she likes it or not. He then slides Elisia's fingers into Narrisa's wet cunt and moves them in and out. "Is this how you like it?"

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:58 pm
Profile YIM

She didn't like it, the fact that this was turning her on. Why? Why was something so crast what did it for her? Why did this arouse her so? The swats rewarded Wraith with another moan, the wet slaps sharing the. Truth more than her own mouth.

She whimpers as the other student pumps into her, her voluptuous body vulnerable , weak to the.demands of this possessed student.

"Why...why are you doing this?" Wasn't it enough that he had cracked into her unknown piece? Taken her dreams and warped it into his own reality?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

"Because I can, and because I enjoy it. I was created from all the lustful and sadistic emotions from both students and monsters here. It's all I know and feel." Wraith explains as he moves Elisia's fingers at a faster pace. "Beside, we both know you love being used like this. Your body's certainly being honest about it."

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Profile YIM

She grunts in response, neither accepting or refusing his explanation. Its her body that's coherent, not her lips. A tunnel of muscles inside her grips at the students fingers, making a sloshing sound. Even as fast as the nimble fingers move, the grip grinds slower as Narrisa moans in sweet agony.

This was happening, Narrisa didn't want to realize, but her body was reaching it. No. Shed deny herself the sight of her failure. The higher her body climb, the further back her mind retreated, soon trying to make herself collapse. Anything was better than giving into this impossible side of her. No longer about trying to run from the monster....she needed to hide from herself!!

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 am

"Trying to ignore it? That won't do you any good. I'll keep playing with you both here and in your dreams. I can even make you picture this while you're awake, and I'll do it right while you're in a class too. Should I make you remember how I swatted you then fingered you right in front of the other students?" Wraith said pushing the girl's fingers in as deep as they could go then leans down licking at Narrisa's clit.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:59 am
Profile YIM

That made her eyes snap back open. "No! I can't!" she yowled, her back arching into the other woman's touch. But even as she tried to fight the drugs, it was still in her system, coursing through her, making her more vulnerable to her touches. His touches.

No, she wasn't an exhibitionist, she didn't have that confidence, there was no way any part of her in her was it either. She couldn't, wouldn't accept that. But with an added tongue, Narrisa was became undone.

She couldn't stop as the climax came, vice gripping the student's finger. "AH!!!!!" Narrisa's hips lifted from the table, her shoulders pressing into the desk as the rest of her hair flooded over the edge of the table, along with most of her senses as she gasped, wave after wave of arousal rolling off her tight body, breast swaying over her chest as her nipples

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:32 am

"Mmmm your lustful energy is so strong when you girls cum, even when it's forced out." Wraith pauses only for a moment or two to allow Narrisa to catch her breath. He still wasn't done with her yet, and would keep having these sessions until this sort of behavior came to her naturally. He soon has Elisia's fingers moving again continuing to push in deep.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 am
Profile YIM

She squirmed under the touch, under the tongue. Her clit pulsed with need, swelling from under its hood as it was lapped again, slow, laborous and unrelenting. Her mind was beginning to tunnel vision, like blinders, she could only focus on what was in front of her and her rider, Wraith, was properly holding on to her reins. She gasped as she slowly came down, pulled more and more into the need of her arousal out of her. The sudden loss of the depths Elisia's fingers had made her gasp, her walls clenching around nothing, making a faint scream leave her lips.

"I can't," she teared up, gasping. "I can't do this to myself," she gasped, her hips trying to inch closer for Wraith to get more into her. She couldn't fall. She was afraid . . .of not what he could do.

But what he could bring out of her; Herself.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:53 am

"Still being so stubborn even with your body screaming at you to give in. I guess we'll have to have more of these sessions until you finally learn to stop hiding your lustful nature. You will come back here everyday after classes. If you don't, I'll just look for you myself." Wraith said as Elisia's teeth move gently against Narrisa's clit. Her fingers suddenly change their movement, going up and down rather than in and out. "Am I making myself clear on this?"

Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:08 am
Profile YIM

Narrisa screamed again, her body arching before Elisia's mouth is reward with a torrent of cum. Narrisa couldn't think, even more of how she couldn't fall prey to this creature./ But not now, not while her sight and mind was whited out with this climax, her body still screaming in pants before she collapsed, brough to tears as she lays on the desk, worn out.

Nothing but the ache in her pussy and those delicious fingers still moving inside her makes her nod. To what, she did not know as she whines, bringing her hands up defensively over her chest.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next