View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Questions (for Krisna, Scorch and Ven) 

Post Re: Questions (for Krisna, Scorch and Ven)
Krisna smiled with joy as Scorch agreed, it made her happy that she was coming with her as the travler clapped with joy. "Yay! Your coming too! Hope will be so excited!" Krisna said happly as she leanedover to kiss her lover on the cheek, and to speak of the devil Hope returned just as they pair finished speaking of matters as Krisna smiled happy agin at the agent who saved her! " YOUR BACK!" Krisna said excitedly as the young girl quickly jumped up off the table to meet Hope at the door to tevmedical room with an almost hugging tackel, if it was not for Hopes sure fotting it would mostly have knocked her over as Krisna gaze up at herwith bright blue eyes. " We decided! Scorch is coming too!" Krisna said hugging Hope rather tightly.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:34 pm

The bombs disabled and put away she made her way back thinking she had given the pair long enough to speak on the matter. She's nearly tackled off her feet not expecting her to react as such. Raised amongst the Nagai she always suspects danger and her quick response here keeps her footing beneath her.

“That's great to hear,” she looks to Scorch and smiles. “We'll just have to come up with an identity for you. I doubt you'll be comfortable going by Scorch. Let's see … how about Emily?”

Better Lucky than good ...

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:53 pm

She watches as the agent returns and is nearly bowled over in the process. “Emily … that's fine. I have my disguise kit that I keep on board in the secret hold in fact. So I was just a girl that was captured with or prior to Krisna injured during the escape? I take it that the ADD is going to try to recruit us? That's not going to happen,” she just wanted to make that clear ahead of time.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yah Its great!" Krisna shouted excitedly squezing Hope tight with her arms around the womens mid section while she smiled up at Hope. It was perfect things where going so well Krisna was sure they both would be at each others throats, but every thing seemed fine besides Scorchs concerns but that shouldnt be a problem so long as Hope doesnt say anything.

"Thank you Hope!" Krisna said with a kind smie at Hope befor jumping up to give the agent a peak on tbe cheek befor going back to Scorch to sit beside her. Krisna listen to the pair talk it over to think of a belivable back story as the travler could not help but giggle. " Emily? it sounds cute!" Krisna laughing playfuly at Scorch liking the choices here as she leaned in to hug her lover gently. "This is going to be so much fun! right! Emily!"

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:48 am

Being kissed on the cheek, well hat was a little surprising. The agent had never considered her sexuality much before focusing on her role as a Sweeper. In her assignment Sweeping Gero station in the near past the doctor she had rescued was a bit of a flirt and some of the things the Xagi tried to do … she had been damn lucky there at times though at others she had been forced to orally pleased the creatures at least in order to buy time.

This seemed more like a kiss of gratitude. Hope gazed a the two and didn't want to be in the way of anything.

“You're welcome. And I'm afraid that I have no control over what they pitch to you but no is no. It is probably best if we go back to that last planet so I can get my ship and you can follow me into the base. Then again ...” she looked to the pair getting ready to slip away to give the pair some privacy since the course was already set o that planet where things had initially gone so wrong.

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:55 am

Scorch drew her lover near though she shook her head slightly. “If we were prisoners then the ADD would be likely to see this as a commandeered ship and I'd loose it. No we'll go back and get on yours, 92 is pretty capable of piloting this one.”

And she could have it hidden in the system in the event of something bad happening to them. She doubted she would need it but liked having the option.

“Well, if you think the name is cute, you'll just have to see me dressed up as a blond, a rare treat these days but one ends to think of Scorch as the red headed ex-pirate."

With a one armed hug she seemed a bit skeptical of matters though maybe it was just a routine question and answer session. “Indeed. Fun ...”

Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 pm

"It will be! Just wait!" Krisna said smiling as Scorch drew her closer with a embrace afther Hope and Scorch exchanged words about the plan to come. " Very cute! justing think about it makes me want too! Makes me want too!" Krisna repeated to herself as she said it blushing at Scorch and smiled playfully befor the young girl pushed into kissing her lover on the lips just as Hope left the room to give the pair their much needed privicy. The travler pushing her lover onto her back and got to work helping Scorch out of those clothes it was going to be along trip afther all andthey had alot of work to do befor getting to the Antares base.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12