View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Questions (for Krisna, Scorch and Ven) 

Post Re: Questions (for Krisna, Scorch and Ven)
The pair giggled and laughed, Scorch tickling Krisna as the travler squirmed and tried to get away laughing. Afther things calmed down a bit the agent Hope commented her duty to take her back while Scorch gave her piece of mind not wanting to see the blue haired travler go any where, mean while Krisna just loked at the two exchange words while Scorch still held on, flushed feelng Scorch's fangers touching tickilish spots sch at the travlers sides and belly.

"Why? Why are you takingbus to this base? Did we do somthing wrong?" Krisnacasked as she looked at Hope curious as to why the ADD was intreasted in them both?, did it have somthing to do with Ven and this job Scorch was on. Who knows? Krisna thought as she tried to pull her self out of Scorchs hold.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 am

“Oh, no, nothing of the sort. There's no trouble at all but they are most curious about the reports they've been hearing fitting your description and high tech use which has been reported as psionic activity in some cases.

“The brass must be concerned and just wishes to question you about it.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:49 am

She slowly releases Krisna to gaze at Hope intently. “And I am to believe that? It's not as if I could just waltz onto the base and I'm not about o let her onto the base without any reassurances in that realm.”

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 pm

"Psionic activity?" Krisna said sounding curious while scorch released her, canting her head to the side twords Hope as the agent explained what her and this mysterious brass wanted. They wanted to ask questions? Krisna thought about it as Scorch argued her point agin. Scorch was afraid of going the this place as the travler looked to Hope unsure of all this. " I dont know... That might be breaking the guild rules..." Krisna sounding curious at her own statment, unsure about somthing her self befor she smiled at Hope agin. " I need to look over the rules." Krisna said s she stepped back to hop up and sit on the operating table then reach for her omni tool and unholstering it.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:52 pm

"Psionic energy is uncommon in most species but manifests in a wide variety of ways. Reading minds, telepathy, even your friend there has some, in her case it's called Pyrokinesis. Please look it up. My orders were only to retrieve you and bring you back to base so these questions may be asked of you.”

Really, she meant no harm by it though she could have force her had she wanted … the moment had passed in shooing the girl in the back of the head while Scorch was restrained. Krisna would be stunned and out of it, Scorch restrained and all she would need to do was take out he medical droid but the ADD she represented wasn't trying to rick them and she was trying to appear as trustworthy as possible.

Sill she knew the pair was going to have reservations about his, more so if she tried anything under handed so she patiently waits for that answer.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Scorch shifted her gaze between the two women. She moved close to Krisna, peeking at the OMNI before eying the woman before them. Her weapons were not at the ready and Scorch was wounded, if not for that fact she believed that she would be able to take out the agent if it came to a fight.

Right now she wasn't so sure.

“What's it say?” Scorch asks though she hasn't taken her eyes off of Hope in the event she had to act quickly.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 pm

The travler sat quietly as she listened to Hops explaination on psionics, it was an intreasting concept as she thought about it, she would have to document it in a momment. Krisna perked up afther hearing Scorch get mentioned as Krisna looked at her head to toe, her lover has a form of psionics? "Pyro..kin..esis..." Krisna said testing the word in her mouth as she simply smiled at Hope then to Scorch as she giggled. " Does that mean Scorch is just really really hot." Kisna said in a joking/ teasing way while she fiddled with her omni tool like kid on a cell phone.

Afther amomment a holografic disply apeated out of the device similure to a spehere. With in it the spehere showed virical lines of wight in a tounge neather could understand as they wouldsee Krisna reading these rules she mentioned.

Krisna read for a few momments as she looked deep in thought and focused befor she peeked around the hologram at Hope to motioning her to come closer as pointed at the line she was reading as if Scorch and Hope could them selfs. " Ok It says. "In the event of capture or other other similure mishappenings by a organization or other group in power, the guild oppritive..."*giggles* Thats me... The guild oppritive is to... to denie any and all knowledge regarding mission in time period and/or uses of technologies, the guild oppritive is not aloud to exose guild intentions or information to any one out side the guild, violations with result in perminate and instant termination of guild oppritives contract..." Krisna said with a scared gulp as she read the last line then closed the omni tool, the holografic disply vanishing with a blik as the travlerer holstered her device then looked at Hope and smiled kindly. "Ok it shoulf be fine... I mean I'm not captured am I?"

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Hope looked to Scorch for a moment before shifting her gaze back to Krisna. “I suppose so.”

She chuckled a little as she neared gazing at the words though she could not read a damn thing some of the symbols looked familiar to what she had been use to seeing amongst the Nagai.

Hope had learned to read that script but this was not the same. At first it seemed that this was going to go bad … wait? Time? That caught her attention but she said nothing about that for now.

“No, no you are not captured. Liberated from capture. If it matters it is fairly routine to get medical examinations afterward, not to come down on the medical facilities of this freighter but it is not as stocked as the labs at Antares base.

“I offer the two of you the hospitality of the ADD.”

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:17 pm

She noted that Krisna was going to obey the “law” as written rather than the spirit of it. She had doubted if things were prepared to get around matters as easily as this though either train of thought had been fine with her, she just noted where Krisna fell in the grand scheme of things so that she could adjust her own behavior in the future. Commands would have to be rather specific.

“Are you sure that these are the sorts of matters you wish to discuss, Krisna? With the ADD … I mean that's stretching it and I might not be with you at the base for this one so in the end it's up to you I guess.

“Couldn't Hope just interview you in transit? We still have to go and drop her back off.”

Of course that wasn't likely to be a long trip and she knew it.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 am

"Thank you for the hospitality Hope." Krisna said as she smiled at her then turned to look at Scorch who really seemed concered about all this. It made Krisna happy hearing Scorchs conceren as she smiled and leaned agiest Scorch and rested her head on her lovers sholder cutly then popped up to peak her on the cheek and smile agin. " Yes I'm sure.... Honestly It really depends on what they ask me and better yet..."Krisna said with another cute evil grin as sheput her hand up in away to avoid Hope from hearing this but it never really works. " Its perfect oppertunity to document the ADD HQ!"

"Krisna then blinked cunfused at Scorch as she claimed she would not be there to as Krisna seemed shock! " W-what! But you have to go!! What If your arm hurts and I'm not there to make it better!"

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:03 pm

“If it appeases you, you could go disguised,” though it was likely people in the know would pick this up quick enough not that it mattered, no one at the ADD had been after her. Of course Hope could say that she was some girl she rescued with Krisna though there was going to be pressure to enlist regardless.

She thought Scorch might have known this.

Looking over the base was not a big deal for Hope. All the important areas would be secure anyway. It seemed only fair to exchange information but remember the set explosives Hope considers. Sill plenty of time but they provided the perfect excuse.

“I'll let you to talk it over.” And she departs leaving the pair to get to those bombs.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Scorch waited for Hope to leave. She had donned disguises before while working for Mercer retrieving this or that. That was an option.

“I am not too keen on this.. What if they try to recruit you? What if they change their mind and turn me over? My arm does not need the medical treatment and will be fine in a few days. It was just a graze after all.

“If things go sour then someone should be ready on the outside to spring you out of the mess. One armed my options are a bit limited.”

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Krisna watched Hope leave, smiling and gave a wave as she left the pair alone befor her attention was taken by Scorch once more as her lover gave her side of the debate as it made Krisna laugh agin. " psst They cant recruit me... Its agiest the rules... " Krisna stated with a giggle as she kicked her legs while sitting on the operating table happily. " I dont think there will be a problem there. If Hope wanted to take you or me she have done it while she had her pistol aim on me in the hall way." Krisna smiled as she stuck out her tounge explaining to Scorch playfuly befor scoting closer to her and grinned as she reach up to stroke Scorchs soft red hair. " Besides I wonder what you would look like with blond hair...hmm." Krisna said stroking her lovers hair softly invisioning how she would look.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:12 am

She waved as she departed back at Krisna. She then took a little time getting to the bombs so that the pair had ample time discussing things as she went about disarming the explosives then replacing them in the secret compartment before she returned to find out what had been decided upon.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 am

She was use to blond hair to enhance her disguises though it was not the only color she used it was the most common. It seemed that Krisna was determined to do this so she slowly relents still not quite sure of things as she nods.

“I suppose we can go back, take here ship and I can have 92 move this one closer to the base and hide it in case we need it. Alright, I'll go. Someone has to keep you out of trouble.”

She grins at that, her good arm brushing against the length of her arm in slow strokes up and down.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next