View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Dreams (for Lily Soleanna) 

Post Re: Dreams (for Lily Soleanna)
(I was thinking right across the hall but that works too)
"Sounds like a plan," Lily said with a smile. She couldn't wait to hang out with Izumi now. Her first real friend since she got to this school.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:21 am

Small world that they had been so close and yet kept missing one another. Of course they had no classes together and were on separate floors though as far as Izumi recalled she had not even passed her in the hall.

There mutual experience gave her something in common with her and if the mutual dream they had together was anything to go by then Lily didn't seem to mind female companionship either. She wondered about Aegir's price if he even bothered to accept these matters though time would tell there.

“I look forward to it. Most days I have earlier classes Tuesday and Thursday are my later Physics courses though I'm usually in by three, ,most days earlier given that I have a ton of early classes and often spent the day studying.”

She was serious about her studies and wondered that her virginity was still intact due to the study group that she had for more than one of her courses but she pushed it aside. With a cheerful smile it seemed that things might be going right for once.

She could affect the luck of others but never her own but was this going to be a stint of good luck in her favor? She did not know though it only took her a meager glance at Lily to adjust her luck to good fortune for the remainder of the day at least, a small token of appreciation. It hardly cost her anything after all.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:39 am

Lily finished her breakfast muffin. "So, we can hang out after three?" She summed up.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:17 pm

She nodded. “Yes. I would really like to go over this in more detail. It's a lot to take in all at once.” She wondered if she could get Mildred protected too but that was probably pushing it. With her abilities to manipulate luck she could try to keep her safe.

Especially since she did not know what the cost was going to be, there had to be a cost here right?

Izumi gets up. She had hardly touched her meal losing her appetite when thins got grisly there for a moment though she had managed a few bites there at the end of matters too.

She smiled at Lily. “Until 3 o'clock then.” And she excuses her self as she takes care of her tray before departing for class.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:34 am

Lily waved goodbye and sighed. At least Izumi was real. All the friends she had made at this school so far were either monsters or figments of her imagination. Quite depressing when you think about it. Lily got up after Izumi left the cafeteria and put her tray up before going off to class herself.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18