View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Into the Serpents Den (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Into the Serpents Den (For Vespira)
Starla gulped weakly as she couldn't look away her poor mind and will trying to fight back as they looked into each other's eyes...Starla heard the voices of Vespira in her mind and shuddered in pleasure...somehow that voice was just so beautiful as her mind was slowly crumbling away. "I...I..." She groaned out weakly while her mind was slowly losing. Until finally her eyes began to slowly glaze over after what probably felt like a good while to the poor agent as that staring contest went. Her body relaxed showing this as she whimpered as she recalled the experience. "Y...yes...I remember..." She whimpered. "W-why do I feel this way mistress.." She whimpered her voice sounding like a scared girl...probably the part of her that still remembered those brutal rapes back at the school. "I don't understand...why it feels so good...all those things remind me of...should be pain...unpleasantness..." She whimpered out.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 pm

"You know why thiss is, my pet," the alien crimelord whispered, "Your body tells you the truth. It feels good because it is good. Your body wants to be taken. You feel incomplete without ssomething deep inside your drooling ssex." As she whispered these suggestions, one of Vespira's tendrils lightly prodded the woman's sex before easing gently inside to begin its long slow strokes. It wiggled back and forth, rubbing every bit of those inner walls as she gazed into her enthralled pet's eyes. "Do not think about the pain. Think of the pleasure. Think how good it felt to jusst give in and ssuccumb to those ssuperior to you. Don't you want to feel good like that again? Never have to worry about anything ever again? You exisst to fuck and be fucked like the sslave you are."

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Starla moans and gently gyrates her hips against that tendril as she whimpered cutely looking up at Vespira. "Y-your right my mistress....p-please...I want to feel that again...please may I pleasure you?" She whimpered cutely while her sex lightly drooled more juices out from the gently strokes inside her poor folds. Still slightly red from the rough fucking beforehand but getting better thanks to the gentle actions. Her body language almost begging to be untied and give Vespira a pleasuring time.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:28 pm

"Mmm... That ssounds very pleasing," Vespira said with a grin, "But, you are filthy from playing with my guesstss. No. You had your chance to join me and you refused. Now, you will be my little pawn. Follow my petss, let them wash your body. You will then return to my room and sit infront of my conssole. Watch every video it shows you and lissten to what it tells you. You will forget you were ever captured. Insstead, you will remember waiting for your download to finish while watching the monitor. You will fantasize about being taken by the guard outside, wishing you were that sslave insstead. Do you undersstand me, pet?"

She let her words filter through her puttylike brain before finally drawing away. "Now ssleep, let yoursself be cleaned. You will not wake until you are sitting down infront of my conssole again."

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yes my mistress..." She said in a rather sad tone probably because she wouldn't be sharing a bed with Vespira but she nodded at the commands as she was told what to do...let herself be cleaned by Vespira's slave girls return to Vespira's room and watch the videos on that monitor. "Yes I understand mistress Vespira..." She said softly before her eyes soon became heavy and she gently lay on the table fast asleep letting Vespira if she turns the agent over to see the arousing visage of those breasts still covered by that skintight bodysuit rising and lowering with each breath of her sleeper agent.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:48 pm

The agent succumbed and fell into a deep sleep. The slaves took her away, cleaning her body and suit. The woman's attire was just as it was before capture, the crotch open for her own fingers to slide in. Starla was then taken back to Vespira's room where her mission would continue as if nothing had happened. Of course now, she was softened up for the computer to continue its work on her weakened mind and body.

The slaves gently manipulated the agent's fingers, guiding them to her own sex and clitoris. As the video began to play, they forced the unconcious woman to masturbate as that soothing voice attacked her unconcious mind. The voice now sounded like Vespira's as she whispered to the helpless agent.

~Obey me... Open your eyes... Ignore everything around you and watch only the screen... Listening to my voice makes you feel so very good...~

Much like before, the screen swirled with hypnotic colors while footage of her time in the party played out before her. Once her eyes began to flutter open, the slaves would release her and leave the room. The agent had the entire rest of the trip to watch herself be fucked by aliens and beg for them to enter her while Vespira's orders from before repeated over and over again.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Starla slept peacefully as she was taken away and was washed and cleaned by the slave girls as she was left as she was back in the room. Sitting on that chair as she groaned in her sleep softly while her fingers began stroking her sex and clitoris as the video began to play. Starla heard the voice of Vespira and softly fluttered her eyes open...seeing herself alone as she blushes and nods softly. "Yes mistress..." She whispered and continued stroking herself openly keeping any moans contained as she just sat there. The orders repeating over and over again inside her poor mush mind. Smiling fully as she watched herself being fucked and begging for more sex as she moaned and masturbated to the pictures. Almost wishing for something to fuck or be fucked by with her.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:18 pm

The agent did not fight falling into a trance the moment she woke up again. The voice reminded her to keep her voice down or the guard will hear her. She still had her mission. Several hours passed as the ship came to dock for a resupply. The agent was sitting in a puddle of her juices as the video showed her shame over and over again. The video eventually stopped and the device she attached to the console began to beep, revealing it was finally done downloading the data. The console screen was back to normal as if nothing had happened when she started downloading.

Outside, she could hear the moans of a slave being taken by the guard. Would she be able to get out of here and get back to the cargo bay without being noticed?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Starla kept her moans down as she played with herself through the rest of the trip puddle of juices stayed on the chair as she kept watching the shame over and over again. Until the video finally stopped as Starla calmly removed the device from it's position and hides it rezipping the opening in her outfit as she heard the noises and blushed...wanting nothing more than to go out there and take that cock with the slave girl. But shaking her head as she had a job to do as she opened the door quietly and sneaked down the hallway this time towards a more safer spot to prepare her escape. She had to get back to the cargo bay and hide in her crate like how she got in.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

The doors opened to reveal the guard reaming out a different woman this time. Perhaps she was just replaced by another after wearing out the other. But the two were not against the wall but turned to the side a bit. The saurian's hips drew back far enough to reveal his long thick girth before pushing it all back into the slave. The slave cried out with each thrust. Hips jolt violently, being fucked through her orgasm with no sign of rest being given. The rest of the hallway was empty though it was a bit of a trip to get back to the cargo bay.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Starla could handle herself with a determined face as she sneaked away from the Saurian's fun as she slipped away and headed down the hallway with a quick speed making sure to be as quiet as she can. Looking for that door to the cargo bay. Creeping towards a turn as she peeked both sides to look out for any kind of approaching guards that could stop her escape. Sneaking through the hallways as she began to remember the location of that door. Spotting it a good distance away a good quick dash and she'd be home free.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:49 pm

The security seemed light and the guard near the cargo bay did not seem to be there anymore. Come to think of it, there was no sounds of commotion coming from the dining hall either. The party must have ended already. How long was she in that room? There must be alot of data on the device. Of course, the agent did not know that all that information was provided by Vespira and would lead the ADD further astray and into many devious traps to be planned out at a later date. For now, Starla could return to the crate feeling that her mission was accomplished and thinking she was one step closer to freeing these poor slaves.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Starla smiles and sneaks back into her cargo crate with time to spare as the cargo was unloaded from the ship mostly restocking food items and drinks for the ship and other items in question. Starla would soon slip away when the time was right and after finding her ship. Would quickly return to the ADD to give her findings not knowing that Vespira had changed the intel to be false and lure more beautiful ADD Agents into traps.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5