View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue 

Post Re: Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue
It was too bad that it was possible to have too much of a good thing. Sam knew it. Too much booze would ruin the next day, which was why her bottle was still half full next to her. Nodoka was fabulous between her legs, and she really would like to ride the girl's lips until class next morning, but with the ache of several orgasms-that-never-were combined in her pussy she was starting to feel lightheaded from more than the brandy. Her forehead and clit were throbbing gently at the same time.

Sam had just decided to convince Nodoka to finish her off by getting into a wrestling match with her head when the alarm started blaring, rudely interrupting to announce that it was time to water the jungle growing in the room.

"Oh God--" Sam gasped desperately, entwining her fingers in Nodoka's hair, "--damn it!" Why?! She'd been so close that time! "Stupid...plants!"

There was, even more stupidly, nothing in arm's reach to throw at the clock except the rest of the brandy. She considered the outcome: shattered glass, contraband liquor soaking into her (the school's!) desk, and the clock probably still hanging by a wire and screaming its electronic heart out. Oh, and she wouldn't have to get up, and Nodoka would still be showing off the rest of her tricks right where she was. Sam licked her lips, moaned, and almost reached for the bottle. But, she wasn't quite that drunk yet. Anyways, she'd just had another idea.

Her bra was in the way, wasn't it? Nodoka's, she meant. Hers was already...somewhere. Not on her tits. Mmm, Nodoka's hands were squeezing...

Sam forced her eyes back open and bit down slightly into her tongue to concentrate. Sitting up, she reached into Nodoka's shirt and found her roommate's bra.

"Just a sec babe." Sam huffed, and went back to biting her tongue. The clasp wasn't that hard. Wedging the cups out through the collar of her shirt took a few awkward tugs, but then she had it. Then she shook her shoulders to get her own blouse off. Her tits bounced like crazy in Nodoka's palms, but the girl didn't let that stop her. Sam giggled and wadded up the pointless blouse. Tucked into Nodoka's bra, it made a kind of sling, which she hurled all together at the clock.

The clock stayed right where it was. There wasn't enough weight in the clothes to knock it off the desk. As luck had it though, the improvised missile unfolded right over the offensive gadget and covered it up, muffling the alarm enough that it could be ignored. Sam closed her eyes again and started rubbing Nodoka's head. That was sooo gooood...

Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:23 am

Nodoka heard the noise too and softly frowned and she was just starting to melt the mind of her lovely roommate. Only to squirm a little causing poor Sam to feel those tongue and lips against her sex a little more as Nodoka moved her hands and not even bothered removed her shirt and helped Sam in removing her bra. Standing topless before Sam as she watched as Sam launched the pointless blouse at the clock muffling it and allowing them to continue their fun.

Nodoka giggles sensually as she for a moment kissed Sam's lips again letting Sam taste her own juices before she slides back down and that devlish tongue pushed inside Sam's needy folds licking her up...while those hands resumed their warm melting massage onto Sam's breasts. The thumbs rubbing her erect nipples. Nodoka however moved her lips and suckled on the clit of Sam hopefully pushing her to a new orgasm or rather all of the pent up orgasms would happen at once.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:48 am

"Okay...Okay..." Sam was saying in short breaths. One knuckle was in her mouth while her other hand kept a hank of Nodoka's hair closed in her fist. She undulated her torso. A vertical line bisecting appeared and disappeared on the surface of her belly as she made it rise and sink. The wave led down to her pelvis, rubbing her ass across her chair. "Okay...I want to cum now. I'm almost...holy! Oh! Yes! Shit yes!"

How had Nodoka read her mind like that?! Sam let the question get swept away by the tsunami that surged through her. For a bit everything was tight and trembling violently. A long sound emanated from her throat. Her toes stretched out. Then the first crash of pleasure was past and the spasms started.

"Ooh Gaaaaahd!" Sam uttered. Her other hand grabbed Nodoka's head to shove her face deeper into her seeping, clenched-up cunt. She rolled into a sitting position. Curled up over her blue haired lover, Sam rode out the rest of her orgasm squinting through watery eyelids. Her thighs cramped, locked under Nodoka's armpits, and her ankles were crossed in the middle of her back.

To finish, Sam hyperventilated. Not on purpose. She just couldn't breathe any other way for awhile. It made her dizzy, and when she was about to faint her body went slack all at once.

"Oo-urrgh." Sam groaned. A few aftershocks vibrated through her arms and made her cunny vibrate. She let go of Nodoka and sprawled back in her chair, looking disheveled and tired and feeling fucking awesome.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:42 am

Nodoka groaned as she was forced against the cunt as she licked up as much of the juices as she could. Drinking it up as she felt the orgasm of Sam rushing through the woman as she squirmed before she was finally freed from the grip and chuckled softly at the sight. "Hmm that is a lovely look for you." Nodoka cooed as she stretched her arms and reaching towards one of the nearby dressers wondering if she should get herself and Sam some clothing since it was unknown what time it was. Before she noticed something and frowned. "Hmm now what is this.." She said pulling out...one of Sam's camera's which she noticed as she chuckled softly.

"Naughty girl...you taking pictures of me...with these?" Nodoka asked showing one of the cameras to Sam. As it showed Nodoka's sleeping form having been taken before by Sam.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 am

To Sam it sounded like Nodoka was speaking through water. Her ears were roaring, full of the sucking noise of her own heartbeat. But the words didn't make much of a difference. She could see what Nodoka was asking about on the preview screen of her camera.

Nodoka's bare chest was slatted with evenly spaced bars of light. The picture was tiny, but her tawny-pink nipples were still obvious. If Sam could have flushed she would have, but her face was already glowing as red hot as it could be after the fantastic climax Nodoka gave her. She tried to blush anyways, glancing away and hunching her shoulders to show embarrassment, though at this point there wasn't much for her to muster. Too much pleasure was swimming around in her system for her to feel too bad about it. Nodoka was smiling, besides, so hey.

"Yeah...there's a lot of them." Sam said. Her feet patted the ground, making sure it was solid enough to hold her. Still drunk and recently breathless, nothing seemed steady enough to trust. "Do you wanna delete 'em?"

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:53 am

Nodoka chuckled softly. "Hmm no, but I just realise how wrong it is...that your not gotten your chance in the camera.." She smirked showing one of the camera's and pointing the lens at Sam's sex up and exhausted step. "Hmm here we have the lovely Sam after a passionate sexing up." She teased before taking a picture of Sam's exhausted state.

"Hmm now...since you've made many pictures of me...time I do the same with you.." Nodoka giggled playfully as she moved closer and slides two fingers inside Sam's sex and stroked her labia before pushing those fingers inside stroking her needy and wet insides.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:56 am

Sam couldn't believe Nodoka wasn't mad; it must be the brandy. Lucky break for her! She relaxed, but only for just a second. Nodoka started sauntering toward her with the camera in her left hand and her eyes pointed mischievously at her pussy. Oh hell, I can't take any more! Sam thought to herself.

Oh yes you can! Sam replied as Nodoka eased her fingers into her sore cunny. The arms of the chair creaked a complaint from the force of Sam's grip and her weight as she levered her hips toward the camera lens. She wasn't intending to give that much of a close up view. It was just something she had to do, like licking and nibbling her own lips, and blinking away the saltwater in her eyes, and squealing loud enough to hurt her own ears. For some reason it occurred to her that Nodoka was way too close to get any good pictures of her figure. Should she say anything?

"Hmm, please...bite my nipples." Sam begged instead. There would be time for better pictures later. She owed her a few good ones. A few dozen. What should I wear? she thought.

Then she lifted herself a little too high in the chair and its right arm cracked and twisted sideways. The redhead didn't fall very far, but she fell voluptuously. Perspiration jumped off her skin, and every jiggly bit of her quivered--which on her plush body was almost every part. Sam shrieked, going a little overboard. It was only a little spill, but she wasn't used to losing her balance at all.

"Uhh, maybe we should move to..." Sam panted, and broke into a sheepish fit of giggling. The bed? Hmm, wasn't that a little too far? "...the floor." The carpet seemed comfy enough. More importantly, it was solid, and she was dizzy.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Nodoka put the camera down for now as she leaned in and suddenly does bite one of Sam's nipples trapping it between her flat blunt teeth as she pulled her head back for a moment before releasing letting the breast bounce. Sadly Sam lifted herself too high and fell as she spilled over. Nodoka smirked softly as she licked her lips. Before casually rolling poor Sam as the buxom red head would find herself on the carpet now...with Nodoka casually straddling her...gripping her arms and pinned them above her head.

"Hmm you look so delicious.." Nodoka cooed as she breathed out warm alchohol laced breath onto Sam's breasts as the poor girl would watch as Nodoka lowered her drunken head down towards her other nipple and latched on...biting with her blunt teeth nibbling on it with her teeth while adding in lashing licks with her tongue.

She had also slide a knee between the legs of Sam grinding the knee against her sex rubbing slowly while smirking more rougher with Sam...as she seemed to like the rougher actions. "You've been a bad girl Sammy.." Nodoka cooed out a nickname while releasing the nipple watching the breast attached to it bounce. "I think it's time for some...punishment...wouldn't you say?" Nodoka asked casually as she rolled Sam onto her belly now...with Nodoka playfully pinning Sam's wrists to her back as she chuckled.

"Do you want to be punished?" Nodoka cooed out playfully.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Well, shit, duh I want it! Sam thought without any hesitation at all. She reached out for Nodoka's shoulders before she even knew she'd done it, and if that wasn't answer enough then Sam just didn't get the question. But she answered anyhow, with words. Probably Nodoka needed her to say something. Sam had to play her part. The knee against her cunt delayed her though, made her squirm and rasp her sweaty ass against the carpet.

"Ummm." Sam said at first. It was a moan, not uncertainty. She had no doubt at all she wanted what Nodoka was offering, whatever that turned out to be. Then, "Yes, please! I m-mean," Sam switched to her best sultry voice, "I do deserve it, don't I?"

She wasn't quite ready to say she'd been a bad girl yet, nothing as cliché as that. Not unless Nodoka pushed for it. Just thinking of saying it made Sam giggle despite herself. She wanted to wrap her legs around Nodoka, but damn it, she couldn't. She still didn't know what Nodoka had in mind, and the way her blue haired babe was looking at her made her sure she shouldn't get in the way of her plans. She'd messed around with plenty of chicks who'd known what they were doing, but never any girl whose eyes flickered with such sinful ideas.

"Oh, the camera." Sam groaned, not wanting to interrupt. She had an idea herself though, and Nodoka was giving so much she felt a little guilty just laying back and accepting all the goodness. "You still haven't gotten your mugshot." Sam grinned, feeling absurdly naughty and loving the sense of shyness. "I'll pose, if you like. And then..." Sam's face and tits flamed. "...punishment, okay?"

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Nodoka chuckles softly as she moves her hands. Using her discarded Sweater from earlier, Nodoka used it as a makeshift ropes and tied up Sam's arms behind her back...a rather strong binding as Sam would find it hard to move her arms from behind her back. Nodoka chuckled softly as she moved her knee and legs away from poor Sam's sex.

"Hmm, hold on," Nodoka cooed as she casually moved herself and removed her panties...rolling it up in a nice ball and smirked. "Now say ah," Nodoka cooed...and would push the panties into Sam's mouth...using a nearby napkin to make a nice gag now. "Hmm that's alot more nice.." Nodoka cooed as she chuckled and lightly spanked the rear of Sam.

Nodoka picked up the camera and smiled moving Sam up onto her knees now, before a black napkin was wrapped around the eyes of Sam, blindfolding her while Nodoka gripped the camera. "Come on...give me a good squirm," Nodoka cooed as the sound of pictures being taken as Nodoka moved around...taking pictures from the front, rear and sides making sure that Sam couldn't see where her lover was taking the pictures.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:43 pm

This is a good knot, Sam thought as she twisted her wrists to see how much give the sweater gave her. Where did Nodoka learn to tie that way? The only kind of special knots she knew of had to do with sailing, but maybe Nodoka had read about it. Or it could even be that she'd sailed before. Sam didn't know really.

Then she forgot all about knots as she saw her roommate shimmy out of her panties. After some buzzed foreplay and a killer orgasm she'd have figured she was as hot for the other girl as she could be. That was before she got to see Nodoka completely in the nude. It wasn't just that her bod was as sexy as she was cute, which threw Sam for a loop by itself. It was that things were going to get even more intense. Nodoka wasn't going to let up after a little fling, throw on her clothes and wait for next time. She was getting ready for more.

Sam had no trouble struggling for the camera, or opening her mouth to be stuffed by Nodoka's panties. Nobody had ever tried anything that kinky with her before. For a second her heart was jumping back and forth from her stomach to her throat, like she was really Nodoka's prisoner. Like she was really being punished.

If I screamed nobody would know, Sam thought. Nodoka brought over the blindfold. If I let her do that then Nodoka can do anything she wants. She even flinched a little when she let the blindfold wrap around her eyes. But it was only a little fright, just a taste. Nodoka wouldn't hurt her. Sam smiled around the wad of panties and scraped her tongue against the cloth, letting out a little moan. The sound of the camera clicking and whirring here and there turned the hint of fear into something better, more like breaking a rule. She felt naughty.

At first the lanky, voluptuous woman kneeled in place and turned her head toward the pictures. Then she eased her thighs apart and straddled the carpet, doing the splits. Look at how flexible I can be, the position said. Her ponytail swung and swirled as she rocked side to side as if trying to escape, showing off her energy. When she arched her back it was only because she was so damn proud of her tits.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:05 am

"Oh look at how sexy you are my dear...squirming so lovely." She cooed teasingly. Followed by more pictures...but once again she had no clue where they were coming from...it felt like many hands roaming over her figure as Nodoka licked her lips at the lovely sexy squirms and struggles of Sam.

"Hmm such lovely titties..." Nodoka's voice cooed followed by the noises of a slight zooming in before another picture was taken...as Nodoka casually moved two fingers in and traced them slowly around the breasts and then the nipples of Sam teasing her slowly. Ever so painfully slowly. "I bet you want Nodoka to play with them...don't you...well like the rest of you, you are Nodoka's adorable plaything," Nodoka cooed as she leaned in and suddenly lips were felt suckling one of her nipples and giving a playful little nom bite onto one of the nipples...just to see Sam's reaction.

"I can do anything I want to you.." Nodoka whispered as she moved towards Sam's ear whispering naughty things into her ear. "You know I could do anything to you...and you love it.." She teased.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:18 am

Oh yes, I'd love it if you played with them! Sam thought, and shook her shoulders urgently to get that point across. Only her shoulders though, not her tits. She wasn't going to make it any harder for Nodoka to touch them, kiss them, do whatever came to mind. She had such a creative mind! Trembling as Nodoka teased her nipples, she shrieked into the panty-ball between her teeth when she felt wet lips suck her throbbing breast inside.

All her thrashing from that point on went to keeping her breasts where Nodoka could get at them. The pleasure left her speechless, roiling through her body like the shock of surf crashing over her body. It made her tense all at once, and her reflexes forced her to jerk away, but she twisted her body so one shoulder swerved away and the other pushed her nipple into Nodoka's mouth instead of away from it.

"Mumf mahwwn! Ooh-oomm!" Sam cried, putting her urge to retreat into her voice so she could stay still. That wasn't enough though. Her knees reared up and she stomped softly on the floor. Her head swung and tossed tempestuously, her hair slapping over the crease in her back like a wet pennant. Drops of sweat squeezed out her skin like raindrops on a windowpane.

She did love it, Nodoka was right about that. She nodded fervently, chewing on her lewd gag. It would be perfect if she could beg for more. All she could do was wait though, and hope for more, wondering what was coming next. Her pussy twitched, then quivered. If Nodoka played with her breasts more seriously she was definitely going to make her cum. That might not happen though. Sam groaned. She was dizzy all over again.

"Yahz! Pwas pway wah mah ihh!" Sam garbled past a mouthful of cotton, trying to say "Yes! Please play with my tits!"

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 am

Nodoka smirked as she put the camera down for now and groped and squeezed the breasts focusing on them now...as Sam felt fingers pinching her nipples and tugging on both of them. Before the hands moved her breasts together and allowed both nipples to be sucked on and toyed with by Nodoka who moved a leg and grinded the knee.

She moved it between the legs rubbing against Sam's sexy pussy pleasuring her so easily. While Sam was forced to deal with the pleasure now in full force. Already his mouth and hands toyed with her body.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:18 am

Later if Nodoka wanted to know how Sam had liked it she would gush with praise. It was awesome to soak up the attention for once. Most of the time she was the one who had to dive in and get things warmed up, and that was fine. She liked flirting and coaxing her way into her girlfriend's beds. There were plenty of times though when she only wanted someone to play with her body, have their fun and let her just enjoy the crash of pleasure. Nodoka was giving her that. Better, it seemed like she was super happy about it too! Her mouth was warm and liquid. The texture of her lips was soft and scraping, almost like a sponge against her nipples.

Sam shoved her cunt into Nodoka's knee, practically shouting from the shocks of delicious heat surging through her breasts and flowing down into her pussy. Her head was throbbing again, but even more strongly. Between her legs her muscles were shaking, the pleasure making her so horny that she couldn't stand it, but also so tense that it dammed up any hope of relief. Her pussy felt like a tropical fruit bursting with juice. Sam kept trying to crush it against Nodoka's knee, mashing her sex until it hurt slightly. All at once her body gave in. The tension broke out of sheer overexertion. Sam bucked and squealed in fantastic abandon. The orgasm rushed through her, not in waves but in sporadic, frenetic bursts that left her cramped and gasping. For the very first time in her life Sam felt her cunny literally squeezing out its juice, quickly splattering Nodoka's thigh and reflecting a wash of hot drops across Sam's belly.

The sensation surprised Sam. Partly she was shocked at herself, and her cheeks burned as she flopped backward in an attempt to squirm away. Even more though, she was startled, wondering what had happened. Neither thought gained much purchase though while Nodoka stayed attached to her breasts like a lamprey, still sucking, wringing a second cataclysmic onrush of ecstasy. Less of a separate orgasm than it was a return to its original intensity, the wracking spasm made her sore and tired. Sam didn't even realize she was in the midst of the afterglow until it was halfway faded. It occurred to her that maybe she'd passed out. No, just zoned out, gone zen. Her toes tingled like they'd been asleep.

Sam whimpered, wanting out of her gag, or her blindfold. Either one would do. She wasn't going to get up, but she thought it would be nice to say something, or look into Nodoka's eyes.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next