View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue 

Post Re: Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue
Nodoka blinked her eyes at Sam's actions and smirked while sucking on those nipples before trapping them between her teeth and pulled back a little to see the reaction...while slowly grinding her knee into Sam's cunt...but the girl practically slammed herself onto that knee...rushing out an orgasm so fast that Nodoka was caught by surprise and popped the breasts free...letting them bounce...chuckling softly.

"Wow...so fast...you must be really pent up.." She chuckled teasingly grabbing the feet of Sam and pulled her closer stopping her squirming away attempts. Nodoka's hands casually groped and squeezed those breasts before slipping a hand up and gently guided the gag off the lips of Sam...but before Sam could saw anything a deep kiss assaulted happened on her lips as Nodoka's tongue slipped in and took control...dominanting the woman.

"No talking...that kiss is all we need to say to each other..." Nodoka purred before pushing that gag back in...taking so much control away from Sam...before spreading her legs... "But now...time for me to sample your juice..." She cooed before her hair brushed the naked thighs of poor Sam...any clothing left on the fiery redhead was removed from her lower regions before she felt that tongue licking her soaked cunt and pushed inside...while the hands of Nodoka gripped her hips preventing her escape.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Sam said half a word into Nodoka's kiss. Then, relinquishing the moment, she pushed her gratitude and pleasure into her lips. A quiet hum sounded from her throat when it was finished. She let Nodoka strip her down to her birthday suit without a complaint, nodding as she accepted the gag back into her mouth. Before she could wonder what was next she heard the other girl spell it out.

Again? Sam thought. Could she handle getting eaten out so soon? Thoughtlessly, she guarded herself with her knees, but that was far from what she wanted. It didn't take more than a few gentle presses from Nodoka to separate her legs. This time around Sam did her best to lay back and relax. Whatever Nodoka wanted to do to her was fine. In fact, it was great. Why sweat it? All she had to do was ride out what Nodoka had in store.

I'll do the same for you next time, Sam promised silently. She was sure that this time around she'd be too worn out by the time her roommate decided that she was done.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Nodoka's tongue only lightly teased her sex...licking slowly around the labia and lightly brushing against poor Sam's clit. Teasing her while the blunette smirked while she continued her slow work...her hands lightly squeezing and massaging the thighs of Sam with her fingers. Having no words being exchange...as Nodoka finally moved in and her tongue plunged deep into that cunt...spreading the folds wide as the tongue licked inside lapping up the juices.

Nodoka took her sweet time watching Sam's reactions to the slow eating out...methodical...brushing sensitive insides and lighting poor Sam's nerves on fire with lust and pleasure. Nodoka was gonna be punishing her roommate alot during their time together..making sure Sam got the message about being so naughty.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Sam's vision was a thin, red-orange haze through the makeshift blindfold, a glow like sunset filtering through the cotton. She could smell the salt air from the ocean shore not far from her bedroom window. Usually she didn't notice because she swam so much, but currently she couldn't get the scent out of her head. Actually, Sam thought, maybe it's me I'm smelling. Nodoka must be stirring her pussy up into a salty froth.

If nothing else her roommate was eating her out noisily. It was all bubbly slurping, smacking wet lips, and heavy panting. Listening to it filled Sam's imagination with vivid recreations of Nodoka's face with her glasses crooked and sprinkled with her girly cum as she grinned sassily. It was way too naughty of an expression for her, but Sam could swear that she could feel that smile spreading against her crotch, even hear it in the way Nodoka's hummed between her legs. Seeing that face in her mind drove her nuts. The only way she could keep herself still instead of kicking like crazy was to grind her heels against the carpet. Even then she had to chew her panty-gag and scream every few seconds. Otherwise she'd just roll away. She was too horny to cope with her roommate's eager little tongue.

It's not up to me, Sam had to remind herself. I've got to lay here and take my licks. The pun occurred to her shortly after she thought of it, making one of her screams turn into a snort. Her belly started quaking, and once it had started it didn't want to do anything else. Oh no! My whole body's shaking! Sam panicked. I'm going to cum again! Oooh not yet. Puh-leeease not yet! I'm not ready for another one.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:03 am

She was so close to her next orgasm and Nodoka noticed the twitching before she smirked...and tauntingly she pulled back...suddenly Sam felt no tongue or lips on her salty frothing pussy. Denying her more pleasure as Nodoka chuckles casually. "Oh no...your not gonna blow just yet sweetheart.." Nodoka cooed as she smirked and licked her lips before she lightly kissed the quaking belly of Sam's.

Sam was right on the cusp of orgasming and her new friend had stopped her from reaching the release. Whether that was good or bad was up to anyone's guess as soon the sound of a shutter closing as Nodoka took another picture. "Heheheh...oh this is gonna be a great catalog...I think I'll call it...the Red Tomboy...red all over and not just in that fiery hair." She cooed teasingly taking another picture that Sam's ears could hear.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:28 am

Sam's body squirmed in a self contradictory bid to reach another climax while Sam's breasts tipped toward her chin as she inhaled from relief. There was no way she could have ridden out another one of those without giving herself a headache or fainting, there was just too much pounding in her forehead already, too much blood rushing into tender places. Her body was already soaked thanks to the sauna and too much exertion. Not to mention the booze. She still felt tipped upside down. The floor kept jerking to the left like a merry go round trying to get started. She let herself ooze across the carpet, relaxing, though the dizziness didn't stop at all.

Nodoka's kiss on her belly startled her. Sam let out a short, muffled yelp. Just give me a few more seconds, Sam silently begged. More like a minute. Expecting Nodoka to begin lathering up her cunt at any time she scooted away on her backside. The carpet fibers were scratchy and saturated with salt from her perspiration, making her ass itch as the circulation got back to the skin there.

Then she heard the camera and saw the dull glow seeping through her blindfold suddenly blink a bright reddish yellow. Realization stopped her retreat.

I forgot about the camera! Sam thought. For a bit she stayed stiff, caught in mid-scoot. Her legs were folded with her knees pointed up. Her tits were especially round because she was laying down. Nodoka must be getting a good view with my arms out of the way, Sam thought. How much are my legs covering me? She wasn't sure how embarrassed she should be. All she'd done was snap a few photos of Nodoka's chest. Nodoka had much more compromising pictures of her by now. It was as she was thinking this that she heard her roommate tease her. Right away Sam felt her cheeks grow hot, but her belly and nipples felt even warmer, as if hot caramel were being spread there. Without meaning to at first she let her knees spread apart. Nervously, she opened her legs bit by bit, then as she heard the camera snap another photo her head swirled. She felt drunk all over again. She felt stupid and brave.

Sam parted her thighs until she was doing a full split. Nobody had ever captured her wild side before. It was always only a memory after she and her girlfriend of the moment were done fucking. Now she'd always know that Nodoka had this evidence to prove what kind of a girl she was behind closed doors. It was intense to feel so embarrassed. Damn! This is exciting! Sam admitted to herself. That's when she lifted her hips to raise her pussy for the camera. She was bright red all over, perfectly suiting the name Nodoka had given her.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:19 am

"Ooh naughty girl...so willing to present herself to the camera's," Nodoka cooed teasingly and giggles as she took a nice picture showing that flushed and dripping wet pussy. "Hmm such a beauty you are my Red Tomboy." She teased as she casually leaned her head in...and smirked before a fast but soft lick was felt onto one of Sam's nipples to give her a little jolt before the camera moved to point at her face and took a picture while she no doubt gasped at the lick.

"Hmm even gagged you sound so cute while gasping," Nodoka giggles letting Sam wait...letting her wonder what was next before she felt the tongue lick across her belly teasingly. Tickling now with her tongue as Nodoka smirked knowingly. "Hmm I think it's time for a change of pace." She said casually as she pulled back before moving back and gently moved Sam's thighs back together before sitting on her lap to pin her legs down. Nodoka smirked as she moved down before her fingers were felt lightly brushing the soles of Sam's feet as soon the tickling began...now poor Sam was handling a tickle attack by her cheeky roommate...Nodoka was using her as a toy it would feel like.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 am

Red...did she mean her hair? Sam wondered. Being called that was a little weird, but she thought she liked it as a nickname. Tomboy, though, she hadn't been called that since before high school, when she'd just started getting her bod. What made Nodoka say that? The sports?

Well, it wasn't worth thinking about it much. Maybe she'd call Nodoka a bookworm later because of her glasses and see how she reacted. Once she wasn't so tied up. Sam strained against the binds, feeling threads fray when she pulled her arms apart. Yep, she could get herself free. Just give her a half an hour and she'd bust right out. She was feeling tipsy and a bit winded. A break would be nice...

But Nodoka went right ahead and plopped her spritely self atop Sam's lap. It was harder for her to breathe that way. Even though Nodoka wasn't very heavy at all her weight was still half pressing Sam's abs. Sam needed to lift her slightly with her diaphragm whenever she inhaled through her nose. It was a good thing she had so much practice holding in her air.

It all went blasting out in a terrific laugh once Nodoka started wiggling her fingers across her toes like a magician. Sam's gag absorbed the blast and became hot in her mouth because of it. She couldn't handle it anymore, with the difficulty breathing and now being tickled, so Sam flung her head around and pushed with her tongue until the panty wad came out of her mouth and rolled across the carpet. That made her laughter even more boisterous, but at least she could suck a few good breaths in between!

"That's not fair!" Sam proclaimed as if after everything else Nodoka had done to her being tickled was just too cruel a punishment. Then she squealed inwardly, inflating her chest to a spectacular degree, after which a flurry of helpless giggles overflowed from her like carbonated fizz.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:13 am

Nodoka smirks as she focused on the feet moving herself till she was sitting on the thighs of Sam now and continued her tickling torment onto those toes. "Hmm well this is just the final part of your punishment for taking naughty pictures without permission," Nodoka teased. Her fingers brushing the soles and toes working many laughs outta Sam while tickling her. Wanting her to beg her to stop while she tormented her with more laughs and giggles softly at the fun times.

Nodoka continued the fun until the begging started before she pulled back and giggles before she turned around and kissed the lips of Sam deeply before removing the blindfold first...then rolling Sam onto her belly and casually sitting on the swimmers rump while untieing her arms.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:00 pm

"Oh jeez! Oh god! Oh shit, stop!" Samantha pleaded while giving Nodoka a bull ride on her thighs from her strenuous attempts to kick her way out of Nodoka's tickle-trap. Her legs were weak from cumming her brains out, quivering so badly that they felt like a pair of jelly vibes. There was no way she was getting free, but that didn't stop her spastically swinging her torso back and forth and screeching between hysterical laughter. After Nodoka started on her toes she could only spit out single words: "Fuck!" and "Please!" were her favorites. Mostly, however, she gasped for air like she was drowning between fits of laughter. She had tears running down her face and rugburn covering her back from so much struggling.

Eventually Nodoka let her go. Sam was still panting for air before and after their kiss. She did her best not to interrupt during though, opening her mouth and stiffening her lungs so she wouldn't exhale while she rubbed her tongue against Nodoka's.

"Whoa...Nodoka...I don't think I can stand up." Sam heaved out. She let out a fading giggle, tried to stretch her arms and legs, and flopped onto her side to hold her belly. "That was like a workout. I promise...I'll ask next time I get a camera."

Sam felt awesome. Exhausted, yeah, but it was like coming back from a long swim where her whole body felt loose and she could still feel the motion of the waves ebbing across her. Her cunt was still twitching, almost sore. It felt relaxing to tuck her hand between her legs and rub as she caught her breath.

Last edited by Sam on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Nodoka smiles as she gently hooked her arms under the armpits of the jello limbs like Sam and lifted her up onto a vertical base, letting her lean against Nodoka for support. "That's all I ask...now come on, we both need a good bed to lay in..." Nodoka said as she carried Sam to the red heads bed and laid her onto it. "Phew...now I'm gonna go get some sleeps now..." Nodoka said with a yawn. "Working your body over is quite the workout as well," She joked.

The young girl began moving herself away to her own bed...surprisingly she wasn't just climbing into Sam's bed to join the red head in sleep. The bookworm was too sleepy to think of cuddling up with the woman she just pleasured to orgasm...multiple times.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Thankfully Sam had enough strength to totter once she was helped onto her feet. Nodoka deposited her in the bottom bunk, which should have been hers, but neither of them felt like fainting trying to lift Sam's bodacious ass six feet off the floor. Sam slumped gratefully onto the mattress while her roommate climbed onto the mattress above her. I've been kicked out of my own bed, Sam thought as she heard the springs above her stretching. Instead of feeling offended at having her territory invaded she found herself grinning as though sharing a good joke; it made sense for Nodoka to be on top after the way she'd taken her in hand.

Sam fell asleep musing about what might happen to the photographs they'd taken of each other and telling herself that she needed to take the half finished bottles of booze out of the open. In the morning she shook herself in the breeze billowing in from the window, automatically watered the plants, dressed and headed out to class without noticing that the incriminating bottles had already been moved to the refrigerator or that the bundle of clothes she'd tossed to cover her alarm clock were in the hamper. She remembered what had happened between them the night before, however, and spent most of class wondering whether Nodoka would remember too. Her roommate had the perfect excuse to pretend it had never happened, what with the liquor and both of them passing out. She'd be bummed if that was how Nodoka wanted to handle it, but she'd keep her mouth shut. Wouldn't it be just fantastic though, if the blue haired bookworm still wanted her when she got back?

I should do something nice for her, Sam thought. She wanted to return the favor if she could, nevermind that technically what Nodoka did to her last night was punishment for being a peeper. The bell announcing the end of first period jolted her out of her daydreams. For the first time since enrolling she forgot she had swim practice and headed straight to her room. Halfway there she broke into a bouncing jog. If she got there first she could greet Nodoka with a kiss. Her reaction would say everything. Then, if her roommate liked it, then maybe she could find out just how nice Nodoka would let her be to her.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:03 pm

Nodoka began her first day of classes without incident luckily as she tried to hide her slight blushing cheeks from the hazy memories of the night before. She was in a classroom closer to the dorms than Sam as she would arrive first before Sam did. Blushing softly as she waited until her roommate arrived. "Um hello Sam," Nodoka said with a soft smile on her face as she stood up from her seat she had managed to take and appraoched Sam, before suddenly hugging the red headed beauty...comically resting her chin on that cleavage of Samantha's.

Nodoka gave a shy smile on her lips as she looked into Sam's eyes so close up..before blushing and her glasses cutely fogged up. "U-um, s-so, what now?" She stammered out...the sexy mynx from last night was gone but she still remembered the fun as she looked at Sam's eyes. Hoping that the redhead made the first move now as she looked at her expecting something.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:09 am

Samantha looked down at Nodoka, who had her chin tucked so cutely in her cleavage, and felt bubbles filtering up through her spine and popping all over her shoulders. She remembered that sexy minx from last night too. In fact, she had been ready in case she met her again. Instead she got the quiet, bookish girl she'd met first, which was just fine. She was normally the one to take charge, so yesterday could be their secret, like the photos and the stash of booze. Sam flashed her teeth and scooped Nodoka up by her rear to give her a gushy kiss. Nodoka's feet dangled while Sam squeezed a double handful of her ass.

Sam kicked the door closed and carried Nodoka a few steps into the room, all without breaking the kiss. When she set her down again she was still grinning as though she'd just won a race. Her chest swelled as if from exertion.

"Woo, I'm so sweaty." Sam fanned herself with a nearby book. "I'm going to go take a shower." she announced, heading toward the bathroom. At the entrance she stopped and swung her heavy ponytail out of the way to send her roommate a wild, smiling glance. "Are you coming or what?"

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:54 am

Nodoka blushed as she cutely wriggled her toes as she was lifted off her feet and a gushy kiss followed as she kissed Samantha's lips back softly. The bookish cutie being carried into the bedroom as she blushed as she was set down and the kiss broken for now. Nodoka smiling gently as Sam announced her taking a shower before turning to her and soon poor Nodoka turned bright red from the question.

Nodoka cutely gulped before she gently removed her glasses and set them down on a nearby table...showing those eyes...a tiny bit of that Nodoka from last night was seen...briefly for Sam...as Nodoka smiles. "Right behind you," Nodoka said in a soft spoken tone as she followed Sam into the bathroom...for some shared showering fun to follow for the new couple of the campus.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5