View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Agent Hunting (For Alexandra) 

Post Agent Hunting (For Alexandra)
Space was such a vast and beautiful canvas of stars and planets that dotted all around. While also the home to various types of individuals that moved through the cosmos some to just explore, others on missions while others do it on a whim. A rather small streamlined fighter craft was flying through the cosmos. Calmly seated on the pilot's chair was a young womanly figure with smooth blue skin a unique bulge on her head which had multiple long tentacles coming out that were pressing buttons and pulling levers for Jelica. Her large E cup breasts jiggled under her black swimsuit like top. Calmly chuckling as she was looking over a file she had copied while hacking into the ADD files.

"Hmm let's see here...Alexandra Losev...how lovely.." She purred admiring the picture of the top-heavy ADD Agent. "Ripe hunting material...ooh I could just take her for myself...but focus Jelica...your here on a job...many people would pay top dollar to have such a beautiful broken in Agent.." She giggles and calmly began sending her ship into a cloak to hide itself and began moving as she had to find her target.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Post Re: Agent Hunting (For Alexandra)
Alexandra was on her return from another mission. The mission was enjoyable for the russian ADD agent. Research on a faraway planet, studying ancient ruins and searching for new minerals, materials, or even technology. Unfortunately, this mission was mostly just studying the planet's flora and fauna. But it was a nice change from hunting slavers or fighting alien crimelords. The trip was a long one and her scout vessel was running low on resources. Thankfully, there was a space station along the way where the agent could rest for a bit while her ship recharged.

Agent Losev hailed the station, informing them who she was and what organization she worked for. The station was not against the ADD nor took any direct affiliation with any crime organizations. The place was reasonably safe as fighting there tended to be not beneficial for anyone. Of course, there were occasionally small instances where violence occured. Alexandra brought her ship to dock. She let out a soft sigh, finally a chance to stretch her legs for a big. Dressed in her tight fitting suit, the agent slipped on a long lab coat over herself to limit revealing too much of her technology to anyone. She made sure the ship would be ready soon before heading out in search for a place to sit, relax, and perhaps eat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:49 am

Jelica hums a tune as she notices a space station in the distance as the Huntress noticing she needed some refuelling decided to stop by for a visit. Calmly humming that tune as she hailed the station saying who she was and what planet she was from. Jelica smirked as she was allowed to enter the station. Jelica calmly glanced at the various ships before noticing one that stood out. Jelica had seen the type of craft various times during her hunts and travels. Jelica chuckled softly at the sight and smiled calmly. "Hmm an ADD ship...how fun.." She purred as she landed nearby and calmly stepped out of her ship without a problem. Jelica didn't see the agent on the ship. But she knew she was around no doubt. Jelica smirks as she glances around the docks. Before she spotted a lab coat in the crowds.

Jelica smirked and calmly followed the lab coat wearing figure her eyes waiting for a chance to admire the figure of the womanly form as the Agent seemed to be approaching what looked like a restaurant. As Alexandra walked in a rather cute alien girl waitress asked if Alexandra would like a table and Jelica smirks and decided to play a little bit and walked in. "Make it for two cutie.." She teases no doubt surprising Alexandra as she winks to the Agent and turns to the cute waitress who blushes and nods. "Um yes right this way ladies.." She stammered as Jelica chuckled and glances at Alexandra. "I'll pay for the both of us," She winks waiting for Alexandra's reaction.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:57 am

Agent Losev arrived at a small restaurant with an alien woman greeting her. It was not often small places like this having a greeter but it was always comforting to be welcomed, especially as a human. Any place would do assuming the place served food edible for a human. Alexandra opened her mouth to respond only to suddenly hear someone behind her speak up. The agent was just as shocked as the greeter was as they turned to look at the blue skinned alien that invited herself in.

Alexandra did not recognize the alien woman. She looked like some sort of exotic dancer from the tight latex attire she wore. The woman winked at the agent claiming she would pay. "You do not have to do that, Miss," the russian woman replied, "I do not even know you." The greeter was already leading them to a table for two. The sudden invitation made the agent a bit wary. Though she was not xenophobic, Alexandra had plenty of poor encounters with other species to warrant having some caution.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Jelica smiles as she and Alexandra were calmly led to a table and given menu's which luckily had some close to human food as Jelica calmly asked for something fish related as she chuckled calmly. "Hmm well how about we split the meal even then darling...I felt like treating a cute one to a meal but if you wish to pay as well we can work something out.." She teases with a smile and offers a hand. "Call me Jelica...what's your name hun?" She teases wanting to look like a normal gal despite her sexy outfit that hugged her outfit.

"I gotta admit I didn't expect to see a human around these parts...last I hear your kind were either part of the ADD or even wandering Outlaws if I recall the news?" Jelica asked looking rather beautiful despite her alien appearance the 8 very long dreadlocks were obviously a caution to look out for. "I'm surprise your comfy being around aliens...I hear alot of the ADD can be a bit Xenophobic.." Jelica said and smiles flirty like.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Random strangers usually did not offer to eat with another unless they wanted something. That was not just some matter with aliens but anyone. "Alexandra," she replied, taking the offered hand briefly before making her order. Who was paying did not really matter. It was why this meeting was happening at all that concerned the ADD agent. "We are around, just like any other species," the russian said simply, "People have their fears just like any animal or race. And who said I was comfy? I am still deciding what your purpose is here. No offense, but other races seem to see humans as prey."

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hmm you would be right in assuming that my dear...but I see you as prey...in another way," She smiles playfully and one of her dreadlocks slips under the table and gently brushes one of the thighs of the poor girl as she giggles. "Sorry your just so sexy I can't resist a feel.." She teases. "I love to play around with other species and you humans are some of the best partners in bed I'll admit that honestly.." Jelica said with a smile making sure to mask her true reason for coming here her tentacles looking for any openings to the skin on Alexandra's lovely form.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Alexandra's suit covered her completely and it was not just for looks. Her suit kept track of her vitals and enhanced her abilites in combat. The russian pulled away immediately when her suit registered the slime residue on those tendrils. Scanning and analyzing materials helped the agent detect poisons in the air or on a surface. The agent was on her feet as she glared at the alien woman. "I think I will eat alone," she said coldly, "I am not interested in your games and I know what is on you and what it can do to a human body. I do not know who you are or who hired you but I suggest you leave and never come near me again." Seems Jelica's forward method got her caught red handed. The outburst was also attracted attention as other patrons were looking over to see what was causing the commotion.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Jelica smirks calmly at this. "Hmm I don't think so my dear.." She said and calmly stood up and smirked at Alexandra. "But impressive suit you have there...very well done.." She smirked calmly before one of her tentacle moved pretty fast and brushed it's slime coated form across one of Alexandra's cheeks coating her bare cheek in that toxin. Jelica calmly moved away from the table and chuckled. "So if you know what I'm here for...why not make it easier on yourself and give yourself up little Agent.." Jelica smirks calmly as her tentacles were at the ready as it seemed a fight was gonna break out soon.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:00 pm

The agent leapt backwards again, narrowly avoiding the tendril. The suit already informed her of the slime and its possible effects. Seemed to cause paralysis. She could not let that stuff touch her skin. This was not a good place to fight with so many people around. Alexandra dashed for the exit, weaving through the tables and crowd to get back out onto the main paths of the space station. The station did have security. She could only hope that they would actually get up to take care of this disturbance. Making a place unsafe tends to be bad for business. With Jelica's initial plan a failure, she lost her element of surprise and now had to deal with a trained agent on the defensive.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Jelica just calmly smirked. "Hmm lovely the hunt begins..." She teases and calmly chases after the Agent. Jelica jumped up using her tentacles to get to a higher vantage point and spotted the agent running through the main paths of the space station most people gave her a wide berth mostly do to her being an ADD Agent. Jelica smirked and sneak chased after her. Moving with speeds to keep up but staying out of sight to avoid being spotted. Chuckling as this Space Station had some fun little spots almost every station had a spot used by Criminal elements. The only rule was that firearms and weapons weren't allowed which due to aliens having more natural weaponry like tentacles made this so easy to snag humans. Jelica wondered if Alexandra knew about that rule. She followed silently and moved ahead to have her tentacle splash some of the toxin down towards Alexandra's head her only exposed part.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Once she saw she was not being followed, the agent slowed. Did the alien woman give up? She found that doubtful. Bounty hunters and slavers were always persistent in getting another lovely prize. Alexandra kept her guard up, looking around as she made her way towards the docks. It was best not to stick around in places like this once a hunter was on the trail. Unfortunately, her opponent was one step ahead of her this time.

She did not know that Jelica was above her, waiting for her to slow down. Alexandra felt something cool splash on top of her head. "Ah!" The agent tried to look up to see what it was only to feel her legs give out from under her. Her arms fell limpt to her sides. Her head fell forward, sitting there on her knees as the other aliens walked around her. The poison hit her head, paralyzing her and in turn paralyzing the rest of her body. Her suit gave her warnings and tried to find ways to counteract the effects but Jelica was already above her and ready to take her away.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Jelica grins calmly and Alexandra would feel tentacles wrapping around her arms and waist and helped her back to her feet and lifted her up to the upper level to see the smirking face of Jelica as she giggles. "Hmm that was rather easy.." She teases and teasingly rubbed two fingers up and down the barely covered snatch of alexandra to get her mad as she chuckled. one tentacle making sure the Paralysis toxin continued making poor Alexandra's body numb but also super sensitive as her poor sex might soon be feeling as Jelica smirks calmly at Alexandra. "Hmm alot of aliens would love to have your cute self as they're own...me included," She teases while heading back to her ship while her tentacles held the paralysised agent as one tentacle stroked between those legs and two others coiled around the covered breasts and squeezed.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:37 pm

"Uhhnn..." Alexandra groaned weakly, unable to move a muscle as she was reeled in like a fish. Her suit was rather smooth and thin but oddly durable. A tendril wrapped around her neck, constantly feeding her more of the toxin as she was carried with her towards the docks. Drool dribbled out of her gaping mouth, unable to control her body any longer. The ADD agent could only blankly take in where she was being carried to but she already knew where. Jelica would take her ship out of here and sell her to the highest bidder or something along those lines. "Uhhnn..." Tendrils stroke up and down her covered slit, stimulating her as she let out weak groans. Her breasts were absolutely huge and squeezing them caused a louder moan as her body reacted accordingly. Unable to control herself, her body began to heat up as she grew dripping wet with arousal.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Jelica chuckled and did take Alexandra back to her ship and chained her arms above her head in a special cell. Jelica smirks as her tentacles continued working one wrapped around the throat to keep the paralysis toxin on Alexandra's poor body her body becoming more numb but more sensitive to touches even the feeling of that suit on would become too much if this continued while tentacles kept squeezing the breasts and touched the covered nipples while another tentacle stroked that no doubt warming and wettening slit. The Other Tentacle explored Alexandra's body for any sign of zippers or ways to take the outfit off. "Hmm that outfit must be a pain when you have fun with your lovers.." Jelica teases as a tentacle plunged into Alexandra's throat filling her up with that toxin.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next