View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Agent Hunting (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Agent Hunting (For Alexandra)
The venom kept the agent helpless as she was casually carried back to her ship. The rest of the space station did not seem to care as if humans being abducted was a normal occurence. The agent was bound in a small cell. Her labcoat was discarded, leaving her the russian beauty in that tight fitting suit. Just looking at the suit revealed it was rather high tech. Searching revealed no visible signs of zippers. Only Alexandra knew how to take it off.

The suit did not protect her hypersensitive body from these constant sensual attacks though. "Uhhhnn..." She groaned through a numb throat and mouth as tendrils tightened around her huge pillowy breasts. The weak sounds she made did not do the sensations she felt justice. Her breasts were throbbing with her rapidly beating heart. They firmed with arousal as her nipples could easily be seen poking through the material of her suit. The tips of the tentacles zeroed on these spots, flicking her nipples back and forth. Alexandra's eyes fluttered with each flick, sending pure electric bliss straight up her spine and into the pleasure centers of her brain. Her hips twitched, her inner thighs already soaking wet with arousal. The toxins must do more than just paralyze it seemed, Alexandra thought numbly.

"Urk.." A tendril plunged into the agent's throat, feeding her a constant stream of toxin while another tendril stroked her throat, forcing her numb body to swallow. Her body trembled in her bonds, the toxins saturating her body more by the second. Even the suit itself was stimulating her as it tried to stabilize her temperature. Every stroke left her belly quivering with utter delight. Oh god, what is happening to her?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Jelica purred but she honestly liked it this way as she could pleasure poor Alexandra without going too far. Her tentacles stroked that drooling wet sex. Squeezing the massive breasts while flicking the nipples. While a tentacle thrusted into her mouth spewing more slime for her to take in as Jelica watched as alexandra's own suit helped in breaking the poor girl pleasuring her super sensitive body all over. Yet not pushing too far into pure bliss...putting Alexandra right on the cup of bliss... watching as a tentacle began poking where the no doubt getting big clit of Alex's was located. Pleasuring the poor helpless agent constantly not taking off the suit to further torment poor Alexandra.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:47 pm

With the slime constantly being fed to her, Alexandra could only hang there limply as tentacles roamed over her body. Her eyes rolled back slowly as every stroke left a tingly after effect. She made muffled grunts and groans but could make little more than that in her current condition. Heat rose in her cheeks as the drug and pleasure flowed up into her brain. She was not fighting this. She could not fight this. All she could do was take it all. The constant teasing left her body yearning for more but the only thing that came was more teasing. Tears trickled out of her eyes as drool dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. Her insides were on fire underneathe her suit. The constant contact with the suit now giving her insanely sensitive body constant stimulation. But that only added to the insane fluttering in her belly and the quivering of her folds. The strokes across her hidden pearl left her mind blank as she hung there. From the look in her eyes, there was no one home anymore inside that agent's head.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 am

Jelica giggles as she watches the show as Alexandra's own suit was breaking the poor woman's mind as Jelica calmly set up a camera with live feed and giggles. "Hello my dear customers...Jelica here again.." She purred as she moved out of the camera and showed the bound and being pleasuringly tormented Alexandra. "Today I have a special ADD Agent here ripe and ready for sale..." She teases and using her own hands to squeeze the breasts more even with the tentacles still teasing the breasts and that sex. Making sure poor Alexandra was fully broken by now with her slime coursing all over the woman. Finally the tentacles around her neck and in her mouth pulled away leaving the ones touching her suit covered form for now. Mostly so her moans can be heard to her unseen audience.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 am

The video began recording, showing potential buyers another ADD agent Jelica caught. Alexandra hung limply in her bonds as the recording scanned up and down her voluptous form. The skintight suit left little to the imagination, revealing every lovely curve of the russian well endowed body. They could see her body quivering from the pleasure her paralyzed body was experiencing right now. The tendril in her mouth finally pulled out, letting the woman cough and choke out weak moans. Drool trickled out of the corners of her mouth as her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Every nerve in her body was screaming for sex, begging for bliss. But bliss was just out of reach as the tendrils kept teasing her body and rubbing the suit against her tender flesh.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:48 am

Jelica giggles softly as her fingers brushed up and down the agents voluptous body. Stroking her breasts while the tentacles groped them and flicked those nipples. Stroking those thighs and ass while seeing that tentacle still stroking the labia and clit despite the suit in the way. Jelica giggles and was actually glad this lovely suit was on Alexandra...it meant she didn't have to hold back in pleasuring the poor woman without pushing her over the edge. Thanks to that suit it would keep Alexandra from being properly fucked which sadly denied her orgasm after orgasm the Paralysis of the drug would slowly fade while the sensitivity of her skin would stay without an antidote used. The Huntress chained Alexandra's legs now just incase as she continued stroking her lovely pet letting the video recording this for all slavers and potential buyers to see the sexy Alexandra.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 pm

"Uuhhnnn... Auuughh... Ahhhnnn..." Her moans and cries grew more audible as the numbing effect began to fade. Her wrists jerked at her bonds, jingling the chains. Alexandra squirmed, rocking her hips against the tendrils flicking across her clitoris. Her back arched, thrusting those huge breasts right into those groping tentacles as they squeezed and rubbed her thick nipples. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she moaned louder. Her struggles grew more desperate as she kept being denied that precious moment of release. The fluttering in her belly was now an endless series of quivers while loins were tense and wound up like a spring.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Jelica giggles softly and kisses the cheek of Alexandra. "Hmm can you talk sweetie?" She teases. "If you can...why not tell me where your suit can be removed from.." She whispered into her ear sensually. The tentacles continued stroking the labia and clit and groping the breasts making sure to pleasure Alexandra again and again and again. Never stopping thanks to that suit. Alexandra was denied her orgasm again and again due to the tentacles being unable to ravage her pussies insides. Jelica knew this and was trying to break the girl with this soon as she heard the words about where to undress her prize...she'd be able to play some more. Still breaking the poor girl.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:28 pm

It was becoming impossible to think straight. Every stroke of her breast left a hot throbbing sensation that kept growing stronger with each additional rub. Her areolae were swollen with hot blood, now faintly visible through the tight material only to be topped by long thick nipples. The tendrils easily zeroed in on those key spots, swirling and flicking across the still covered flesh. Her body was now going numb not from the toxins but the endless pleasure rolling throughout her entire body. Alexandra's eyes fluttered and rolled back, on the verge of climax only for the alien to slow down and let her simmer just a bit before repeating the process. The agent whimpered, bucking her hips against the tendrils in hopes of getting any sort of stimulation.

The alien whispered a question, wanting to open the agent's suit. The suit could bring her to orgasm if Alexandra forced it to. But, she could not think straight anymore and Jelica was offering an easy out it seemed. "Uhhnnn... Ooooo... N-Neck," she whimpered, "Seal on my neck. Release it. Please... Please hurry..." Once her suit is open, her audience would see the glory that is her nude form. She glistened with sweat and juices soaked her thighs and nether region. Her breasts were huge with large dark areolae topped with matching long thick nipples. Her hips rose, trying to force those tendrils inside her body. She needed to cum. Her mind screamed that fact over and over again.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Jelica grinned as she found the seal on the neck and released it and began to easily undress her prize letting the slavers and buyers see the nude form of Alexandra all on display as the suit was put aside for now leaving poor Alexandra helpless..but Jelica continued her motions. The slime now again coating the nude body of Alexandra as she kissed her neck softly. "Hmm before you go numb again my sweet...tell the camera how your my pet...go on cry it out in want for me to give you release.." She teases softly as her fingers moved and pinched and tugged on the nipples while the tentacles squeezed the breasts directly now while a tentacle also began slowly drawing into that sex of Alexandra...but the minute she began to get close to bliss...again the tentacles stopped...waiting for her to crack and become Jelica's toy to mold in anyway she pleased.

Jelica also had a unique communication device that would allow any buyers to phone her ship directly and ask how to obtain the beautiful Alexandra. Jelica calmly spoke about how she'd have the agent up for Auction in Vanejin when she got there. After breaking her in of course.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:09 pm

With her arms chained above her, the suit could be opened but could not be removed entirely. But it was hardly an issue as the slit opened all the way down the woman's torso, revealing all viewers cared about. Jelica wasted no time in covering her now revealed flesh with that potent toxin. Her body was on fire. She could not think as everything stroked and stimulated her to the breaking point. "Please..." she sobbed, hips gyrating against the tendril that now pushed into her yearning folds. The tendril made and audible squish inside those juicy depths as she moaned wantonly. "Please... I am yours.. Just please fuck me! I can't take it!" Alexandra's will snapped. She could not think of anything besides sex. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. Her whimpers grew more pathetic as the numbness ensured she could no longer raise her hips to stimulate herself. The cool air soaked into her sweating body, causing her nipples to pulse and ache with her rapidly beating heart.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:38 pm

"Hmm that's my girl...good girl...you shall only serve now..forever a servant of lust and sex...show our audience just how much you love...sex!" She said and spiraled two tentacles together and plunged them both into Alexandra's dripping pussy. Finally giving her the pleasure she wanted. Hearing that submission as Jelica grinned and kissed the lips of Alexandra deeply and dominantly. "Hmm and there we have it my dear audience.." She grins to the camera letting them watch as the agent cummed in pleasure and bliss. The fingers tugged on the nipples while the tentacles on the breasts squeezed as the poor agent was fucked into submission. Jelica smiles and winks to the camera after explaining the location in which her captive will be put on sale. Jelica also unlocked the shackles seeing no need to hold her as she worked on fully removing the suit now. Leaving poor Alexandra at her mercy still being tentacle fucked in that sex as Jelica giggles. "Hmm that's a good look for you," She teases petting the girls head softly.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:54 pm

The twin tentacles drilled into the agent's yearning depths in one thorough thrust. The endless quivering in her belly turned into molten lava and shot straight up her soul. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as her entire body jolt and spasmed madly. "Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!" Alexandra screamed, her cries echoing off the walls of the small cells. The orgasm ripped through her, sundering the world around her. Juices squirt around the drilling tendrils as they churned her insides into a froth. The camera did not miss a single shot of the agent's body violently convulsing in complete rapture.

Her cries were eventually muffled by a deep kiss by her captor. Without thinking, she let the alien's tongue explore her mouth as she suckled on it. Her orgasm ran long and hard only to end with a fresh one erupting from her loins. The russian woman collapsed onto the floor when her bonds were removed. The tendrils kept fucking her mindlessly while her suit was peeled off her sweaty body. Paralyzed, the woman could only lay there as the tendrils drilled into her, forcing a third orgasm out of her limp form. She knew she would be sold soon but how much of her would be left by the time they reach the slave auction?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Jelica chuckled calmly as she got a pair of cuffs she had just incase as she cuffed the hands of Alexandra behind her back while leading the poor broken agent out of the cell. "Hmm now then let's get you nice and cleaned up...a slave needs to be at they're best when on sale.." She teases the tentacles still fucking away into Alexandra's pussy filling her pussy and sex with slime to keep her body numbed as she was brought into a shower...where even the warm water cascading down her voluptous body was probably so pleasuring to the poor agent. Jelica having joined her to keep her standing as she kissed her current slave sliding her alien tongue inside for some deep kissing as she made sure Alexandra was getting cleaned up while Jelica also got herself hydrated too.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:07 pm

The tentacles would not even slow as Jelica teased her pet and helped her to her feet. The cuffs were hardly necessary as the toxins kept her body numb yet still feeling every ounce of pleasure. "Uhhhnnn..." she groaned weakly, forced to walk on her numb legs while two tentacles kept drilling up into her core. Each tendril jabbed at her cervix, causing her mind to blank as she was led another shaky step forward.

"Ahhhnnn!" Water soaked over her body, tickling every nerve of her body. It felt like countless tiny tongues licking every inch of her body. Another orgasm ripped through her, leaving her in a complete sexual haze. How many was that? Five? Seven? Eight? Lips pressed to her own. Alexandra's eyes were dull and half lidden as the alien hunter explored her mouth once more. She sucked on the invader, the kiss melting her brain as another orgasm left her teeth wiggling inside her mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks which only tickled her hyper nerves further. Even her own dispair teased the helpless agent. Slowly, darkness began to creep in around her vision. Her strength and stamina ebbed away with each pump of those drilling tendrils.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next