View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Agent Hunting (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Agent Hunting (For Alexandra)
Jelica chuckled and continued to pleasure the poor woman as the tentacles inside the pussy finally pulled out. Jelica smirks and kisses poor Alexandra cleaning her up nicely. Once fully cleaned up the agent was laid on a table as Jelica's hands began to rub and massage oil all over Alexandra with slow methodical strokes to further arouse the hyper sensitive girl. Making sure it felt amazing, the pleasure being so good as Jelica gently wiped some tears and water left on the poor agents cheeks. "Shh...relax and let me pleasure you...you deserve to relax...after all being an agent is so dangerous...why not just enjoy yourself as some aliens concubine?" She teases letting the pleasure flooded mind of Alexandra think of herself in a lewd outfit or just naked sucking off some aliens big cock...or licking the sex of a female alien.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Barely concious anymore, the agent layed on the table. Gentle hands roamed over her glistening body as oil was applied to her smooth skin. Her body shined like a goddess as more oil was applied. The slow strokes kept her body awake and ready for more even if her mind could not take anymore. "Uhhn..." she moaned, too weak to fight back even as the toxins slowly began to wear off once more. Juices moistened her slit as she layed there, body flushed with arousal. What more did this alien woman have planned for her?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Jelica chuckled softly as she watched calmly keeping the cuffed Alexandra lain on the table oiled up all over making her shine like a greek goddess. Jelica pats the girls cheek as they looked eye to eye. "So tell me honestly my dear.." She teases as the toxin wasn't in the exhausted Agent anymore she could move despite her limited movement range. "How did it feel...being pleasured so long without release..the feeling of being at the edge of orgasm...only to be denied again and again...how did you feel when I finally blessed you with that orgasm.." Jelica teases softly kissing Alexandra on the lips loving the look of her oiled up slave as her ship was still heading to Vanejin.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:54 pm

The pat to her cheek did little to bring her back to reality. Eyes were half mast and glazed as she looked up into the alien's eyes. Her mouth opened to speak only to be interupted by a soft kiss. "So good..." she murmured weakly, to drained to think of lying or resisting Jelica's questions. The oils on her skin made her feel hot as the light above soaked into her body. Spreading the oil over her breasts left her mind numb as she mewled with pleasure. Those heavy jugs were no doubt her most sensitive part of her body.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hmm that's my good girl it'll always be so good so long as you submit...your not an agent...your not a fighter...your a being of love...repeat that in your hand my dear," She whispered and kissed the cheek of Alexandra making sure the oil was in the right places rubbing it lightly against the labia of Alexandra oiling up every inch of her sexy body. Jelica sighed softly as she began rubbing the heavy jugs and squeezed them softly. "Such a shame these big jugs don't produce milk.." She teases and squeezes the breasts focusing on the aerolae's and nipples while her thumbs pushes against the tip of the nipples playing with them.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm

"Oohhnnn... Oh God..." she mewled with pleasure. Her body was now covered in scented oils, glistening and ready to sold in the upcoming auction. But Jelica just kept fondling the merchandise. The agent's thighs part slightly as fingers lightly grazed her labia. Her huge mounds mold around the woman's squeezing fingers. Alexandra whimpered and squealed, arching her body into those groping digits as they toyed with her erect nipples. Thankfully, the agent did not lactate but that did not stop her breasts from pulsing with erotic agony anyway.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Jelica sighed softly and stopped the pleasuring slowly helping Alexandra cool down. "Such a shame I can't take you as my own but a girls gotta make a living...but if you ever do get rescued...come look me up...I'd love to pleasure you again like this...you would like that after all my darling pet.." She teases and kisses the lips of Alexandra softly. Soon a sound is heard as Jelica notices her ship is entering Vanejin's space. Calmly preparing codes to gain access to the slavery planet. She would fly into the planet heading to a rather high class area that sold servants. Jelica playfully brought out a satin dancers garb and grinned. Slowly sliding it onto the form of poor Alexandra.

"Oh that's perfect my little darling.." She teases stroking her hair and uncuffed her hands but held them in a strong grip. "You'll be a good girl won't you.." She said calmly but one tentacle brushing her hair as well told her about what would happen if she misbehaved.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Agent Losev was given a few moments to finally cool off and recover. She was exhausted. She came so many times and the hypersensitivity and numbness was demoralizing. Alexandra's heart sank when she heard the sound of their arrival to another planet. They were at Vanijin already? The russian woman's entire body ached and every movement felt like a trial in itself.

Jelica forced the agent to get up and dressed her up in a slave dancer's attire. Her breasts were barely covered at all by the thin top. The thin fabric revealed her dark areolae and erect peaks. Her wrists were uncuffed then as she was asked to behave. Alexandra said nothing, keeping her head lower submissively. She had no weapons, it was not like she could fight her way out of this. But if an opportunity arises, the agent would take it. Unfortunately, such opportunities were completely outside the agent's realm of control now.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 am

Jelica calmly pinched Agent Losev's nipples the toxin's paralysis may be gone but it would leave Alexandra's body hyper sensitive until someone gave her an antidote. Jelica calmly took the Agent to a very high class slave ring various crimelords and high level slavers were around with bodyguards and also they're own slaves for sale. Jelica calmly slipping on some Dark Blue Sunglasses walked in with a calm sway of her hips having also attached a leash and a faint collar to the neck of Agent Losev. Jelica calmly greeted the various slavers and crimelords having worked for them various times. Some praising her newest catch as she informed them this one would be on sale. She even allowed various members of the group to feel up the beautiful Alexandra. Mostly groping her breasts or stroking those thighs.

"Hmm I hope you'll all bid well when we begin.." Jelica teases glancing around for various other crimelords that may be visiting today. Chuckling softly as she made sure Alexandra was secure. Not wanting the agent to run off. At least until she got paid for selling her.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am

Alexandra trembled. Her body was so sensitive that just breathing caused her to feel the fine fabric of her top rubbing against her erect nipples. Every step made her feel the sashes caressing her thighs and her thong rubbing against her sex. By the time they arrived at the slave ring, the agent was panting and dripping wet once more. A tug of the leash kept the woman following Jelica as she was brought before numerous alien crimelords and slavers. Her body shook at the number of eyes leering at her voluptous form. She moaned when they groped her and explored her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she kept her head lower submissively.

One of the auction patrons was a Gorgonian or snakewoman as simpler beings called her. Vespira hissed as she sat on her own coils. Her tongue flicked out, smelling the agent that was on the block. Her eyes traced over the woman's figure. Hmm... Perhaps this one was worth her attention. The serpent woman lifted a hand as she made a bid that was ten times larger than the starting offer.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:26 am

Jelica gave a saucy smile as she had Alexandra stand at the auction stage letting people place bids on her. Many auction patrons placed sizable bids for Alexandra as Jelica made sure the poor girl was standing proper to show off her features while staying submissive. Jelica felt confident that she'd score big and did she ever once she heard Vespira's bid. She grinned hugely as she would be paid 10 times as much as everyone else was bidding which was a decent amount as any alien slavers or crimelord would want a busty and well curved figure like Alexandra.

Jelica calmly glanced around as the auction continued one or two crimelords continued to bid for now as well but eventually one by one the patrons backed off. Some of them wised up and knew that when Vespira wanted something she'd get it. Jelica grinned in victory as she heard the auction announcer counting down before smacking his gavel onto a wooden podium. Declaring the auction for poor Alexandra to be complete as she was now Vespira's. Though it had taken a little while for the other crimelords to back off. Jelica smiles and calmly led Alexandra towards Vespira. Jelica politely bowed her head in greeting. "Lady Vespira...I honestly didn't expect my latest capture to peek your interests...I thank you for the business.." Jelica said with a calm smile still wearing her glasses as Jelica wasn't stupid to let her guard down around many slavers. Despite the business she brought them all with her hunting of Agents and Outlaws mostly human.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:54 am

The shocking starting bid caused the others to back down which led to a quick purchase for the female crimelord. Alexandra flinched as she heard the loud gavel strike the stand. That did not take long at all. With a tug of her leash, the agent was forced to stand before Vespira as Jelica gave her thanks.

Vespira hissed softly as she easily stood taller than the other alien woman. She looked down into Jelica's eyes, a hand gently stroking the woman's cheek. "Mmm?" she pondered, "Are you ssaying she is a flawed item?" As expected, Vespira's presence demanded attention. But what really drew attention was those piercing eyes that seemed to draw anyone who looked upon them deeper. "You should know better than to feign modessty," she hissed softly, "But I am pleased you brought thiss one to me. Perhapss you would like to join me in my ship, hmm?"

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 am

"Hmm of course...my apologies...but she is the perhaps the best agent I've ever hunted...with a body that is just perfection for a human...you and I have such fine taste in servant material..." Jelica purred as she always played the modest card around the big wigs around here. "But I would indeed like to join you...I thank you for the kind offering.." Jelica smiled and calmly gave the leash to Vespira. "I'm sure she'll be perfect for you..." Jelica said keeping her blue tinted sunglasses on as she would follow Vespira walking beside her while Alexandra would follow them towards the ship of the Crimelord. "So how has business been since we last discussed business?" Jelica asked in a calm professional tone with an air of familiarity. The Pair having done business many times as Jelica always hunted down the best ADD Agents around.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 am

It was all phrases Vespira heard before. But it did not concern her as the serpent woman slithered ahead and led the way. Her scales reflected colorful lights into Jelica's and Alexandra's eyes. "Yesss, I am sure she will be perfect," Vespira replied as Alexandra's eyes became blank. The three entered the ship as it proceeded to lift off the planet with its no batch of merchandise. When the agent would be free and what she will remember was anyone's guess. Such was the life an ADD agent unfortunately.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3