View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Comforts (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Comforts (for Kanoe)
Heat rose in Kanoe's cheeks as those hands slide over her smooth calves and thighs. She felt the fabric of her robes lift up, the cool air caressing her juicy entrance. Pia would see just how aroused her Mistress was from playing with herself during their discussion. "Mmm... I think about you alot too... So beautiful, so sexy... Oohhnnn..." The naughty mistress moaned as warm lips pressed against her sex. Her hips rocked forward without even thinking about it only to feel nothing but that cool air again. Pia was teasing her Mistress a bit but Kanoe was no position to argue.

Her robes slid down her shoulders, revealing both her lovely globes to her apprentice. They were so big yet still firm. Her nipples were long and stood out from those darkened areolae. Her pulse raced inside those bountiful melons as Pia lifted one and proceeded to lick that aching peak. "Uhhnnn... G-Goddess.." she moaned, head rolling back. Her heart was hammering inside her chest as every lick across her nipple sent waves of erotic heat flowing through the luscious orb and directly into her chest. Her hips twitched everytime those fingers traced her netherlips only to draw away before she could rock against them.

Kanoe's hands rested on Pia's hips, stroking slowly but lacking any strength or focus. Every lick of her nipple left her body numb with pleasure. Her pet had only started and she already felt like she was losing control of her body. But, the witch did not care. She wanted to just let go and let Pia pull her strings like a puppet. "Uhhnn... Please... Please Pia... More..." she whimpered softly, her own submissive side coming to surface.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 01, 2014 9:37 pm

This was a role Pia was not at all used to, but one she found herself growing into. It was good training as a voluptarius, she reckoned, even if it was not magical training as such. Learning to understand Kanoe's desires and how to provide for her needs was good practice too. And fun.

"Ooohh.. really? Mistress thinks about her pet too? Mistress thinks her little pet is pretty? That is sweet of Mistress!". Pia blushed a little, and turned looked quite coy for a second, and it was not just a cutesy act. She actually was quite flattered. She changed her position, sitting down so she straddled her mistress' leg, her pussy against the smooth skin of her mentors thigh. It was, soft, warm and quite wet. "Can Mistress feel how happy I am?"

"Soo..", she continued, using a lower, almost conspirational voice. "Does mistress play with herself when she thinks of her pet? I hope so. I wonder if Mistress imagine herself fucking me hard, pulling me down, taking me hard. Raping her slutty pet for her own benefit. Or maybe Mistress imagines herself being fucked hard, this pet so horny for her sexy Mistress she can't control herself?" Pia's voice went even lower, a hoarse whisper, raw with desire. "If mistress wishes to share, or play it out one day.. I won't tell."

She slid one finger into Kanoe's pussy, and let it explore the wetness for a few seconds. The feeling of Kanoe's pussy around her finger made her feel like she was burning with arousal, but she wanted to pace this a little longer, she how worked up Kanoe was going to get. She pulled it slowly out again, circled a nipple with the glistening finger, then returned to suckling her breasts, being more forceful, using both hands to assist her mouth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 02, 2014 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Oohhnn..." she could feel those juicy lips slid against her bare thigh, leaving a glistening trail of nectar behind as the woman rocked her hips slightly. Her cheeks flushed more as Pia began to whisper into her ear. Pia was generally more subdued than this. She was impressed how much her pet has grown with those lustful urges. Kanoe could not help but feel vulnerable before this little minx. It felt like she was the prey rather than the predator as the woman continued to whisper truths into her ear. She could not deny any of it. She did think of Pia and she did play with herself while doing so. At times, she was the one in control while others she imagined herself lickin Pia's feet as that voluptarius magic left her whimpering in defeat. She could only wonder how true it would be that Pia would not tell anyone. Would Susan know of these nights of heated passion together?

The finger slid into her, feeling how wet and tight she had become. The finger curled slightly as answers escaped the witch's lips. "Y-Yes... I... I think of you when... Mmm... Pleasure... And... Ohhnnnn..." Her nipple throbbed between Pia's lips as she sucked deeply. The sweet nectar flowed out of her teat and into her pet's hungry lips. It was like a mini orgasm happening in her breast as Kanoe's head rolled back in a weak moan. "So good... So... So good..." she mewled with pleasure, "You make me feel so good. I can't stop thinking of you..." Her heart raced. She felt like she would do anything to have Pia come for more lessons. Even if those lessons were nothing more than Pia grabbing a collar and leash and snapping it around her Mistress's neck. She did not know where the thoughts were coming from. But, she was not afraid of them. She trusted Pia even if she lost total control over herself.

Fri May 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Wow! Kanoe certainly was getting into it. Either Pia was getting better at understanding her teachers needs and desires, or she was truly in need of some release and care. Probably both.
"Mmmm.. Mistress has the most amazing chest. Sometimes, I imagine mistress cumming so hard fucking me, she shoots her milk all over her pet's naked body, and I lap it up, like a kitten.."
Pia grinned naughtily. That was an idea, a bonus achievement, so to speak. Maybe.. But she had a job to do.
"OH! Bad, bad, bad little pet!", Pia said in mock terror. "This useless pet has been doting on your sexy chest, leaving your lovely butt unattended! Bad me!"

She got up, and turned halfway around, lifting up her skirt and barring her rear, wiggling it a little. "I deserve a little smack for that, right? And then perhaps Mistress will turn over, so this little pet can properly treat your sexy butt and pussy?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 02, 2014 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

Nectar continued to drip from her now glistening teat as Kanoe panted softly. Her entire body tingling with heat and Pia was only just getting started. Blushing faintly, Kanoe's hand smacked her pet's bare ass. But the hand remained in contact after the swat, stroking the smooth skin of her lovely apprentice. Her other hand gently cupped Pia's cheek and guided her into a soft lingering kiss. She looked into the other woman's eyes for a few moments before whispering. "Would you like me on the floor? The table? The bed?" she said, heatily, "Even if it is for tonight... Make my dreams come true. Make me yours... Command me... Mistress..."

The final word was barely audible and even Kanoe was not sure she said it outloud. Her heart was hammering. Would Pia even like this? Would she want this? She knew her pet was doing this to make her feel better but still. The witch was so flustered she found herself second guessing every thought and action she made. It should feel good for both of them right? Robes bundled around her waist, the dark witch grabbed the loose fabric and removed it entirely from her body, exposing her nude form entirely to her pet.

Fri May 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Ohmygawd!

Pia nearly eeped with surprise. This was an unexpected turn of events. Mistress had called her mistress. Kanoe, who she admired very much was literally panting for her attention, and she was clearly ready for Pia to take the charge. Ready? No.. in need of seemed closer.

Pia had expected Kanoe to use her to satisfy her needs, then reaffirm her normally take charge personality. But she realized even Kanoe might need to change gear some time. And if Mistress needed a Mistress, then Pia would do her best to be that Mistress. And it was not like this wasn't something Pia wanted too. Quite the contrary, Pia had cherished such fantasies as well. Who would not? Kanoe was beautiful and incredibly sexy. Who would not enjoy imagining her as a willing toy from time to time.

She halfway wanted to just grab Kanoe and ravish her right there. Just grab her and fuck her, practically raping her on the floor. And she doubted Kanoe would protest for a second. Yet, she wanted to make this special.

Pia realized she was looking all flustered and blushing from the pleasant surprise. She gathered herself. "Uhm.. Err..", she began, not too promising. "This pet will be delighted and flattered to serve as your mistress for the evening, if that is your wish."

"Oh.. and the floor shall do for now. I want you on your back. Spread your legs and show me your pussy, then play with your breast. I know your tongue is pretty long and dextrous. Show me if you can lick your own tits."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was not the only one blushing. Kanoe's battered pride cried out but it was barely audible anymore. The countless rapes, the countless failed attempts to resist and endure led to her being crushed time and time again. She was tired of fighting, tired of resisting. Now Pia, her lovely apprentice was offering things that deep down she secretly wanted. The witch fucked and tamed those who sought her help in order to repair her fragile ego. But, what if she just gave in? What if she just threw herself at the feet of her own apprentice who had power over sex itself? The thought sent such wonderful thrills through her body and jealousy at the thought of another woman having such attention.

The student was nervous at first but soon gave her first commands. Kanoe nodded meekly and laid down on the floor before Pia's feet. Lick her own breasts? She knew they were big enough to reach her chin and face. Never before had she thought about licking them before. "Y-Yes, Mistress," the witch replied. Her tongue extended from her lips, revealing its length. It was truly a long muscle, perhaps something that could set records. Her thighs part, revealing her dripping wet pussy. Wet with anticipation as well as her quiet masturbation she was doing at the start of the lesson. Grabbing both breasts, Kanoe lifted them towards her face while her tongue reached out and lightly licked the sensitive flesh.

"Oh!" Shivers ran down Kanoe's body as she let out a shocked gasp. She could taste her own sweat and could feel every bump on her tongue dragging lightly across the pale flesh. Is this what she tasted like? Is this why so many creature lick and devour her huge udders? Her hands pressed harder, forcing those long engorged nipples upwards. Her tongue dragged and flicked over a nub, causing the witch's toes to curl. "Oh... Oh Goddesss..." she groaned, giving herself another lick. She then tasted the other teat, tasting her own sweet nectar. She then forced her nipples together and began to lick them both at the same time. Milk spurt from the twin peaks with every flick of her tongue.

Heat rose in Kanoe's cheeks as she continued to lick herself before her Mistress. Her thighs were parted, revealing how her sex quivered with anticipation. The embarassment of being seen like this only made it all the more irresistible to her.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 pm

The new mistress had to suppress a gasp, watching Kanoe like that, although she could not quite suppress the look of delight in her face, or her expression of awe of the dark witch's beauty. Even made to expose herself for someone else's pleasure, Kanoe looked stunning. She was such a bountiful dish, spread before Pia, a cornucopia of sexiness, and now apparently there for Pia to enjoy.

The apprentice longed to kneel and bury her face in Kanoe's willing cunny, but the sight of how she played with her own breasts grabbed her attention even more. The witch seemed to delight in giving Pia a show, and to find pleasure in tasting her own nipples. Not just that, but she quickly and effortless made her teats squirt, white milk adorning pale skin. Pia could remember how surprised she had been herself the first time she had experienced that particular ability of her mistress. And how delighted she had been once she had gotten over the initial shock.

"It is lovely, isn't it? Have you suckled your own tits before? If not, it is high time you learned just how wonderful they are to play with. If I were a boy, I would spend the night titfucking you."
Pia moved closer. Having a short skirt and no panties, she realized that her pussy would be exposed from Kanoe's point of view. He instinctual reaction was to cross her legs, but she quickly overcame the impulse. Silly Pia! A mistress does not need to hide herself before her pet!, she chided herself.

Instead, she moved closer, stepping over Kanoe, so she stood above her. "Nice. You are making me horny, just like a good pet witch should do. Keep it up!"

She illustrated her point by reaching down, stroking her own cunny, slipping the point of her index finger into her sex. She had to suppress a shudder. She was inches from loosing control, and she was sure that if she let herself, she would be able to come in seconds. Instead she stepped away, and moved towards where she knew Kanoe kept her toys. She moved with some extra sway in her hips, letting Kanoe get a good look at her butt if she so desired.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:56 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhhnnn..." the raven haired woman gasped as she squeezed her tits slowly, "Y-Yes... Feels good.... Feels so.. so goood..." Kanoe felt like she was falling deeper and deeper into the abyss with no signs of ever escaping. These sensations were intoxicating. All these desires she struggled to keep in check while monsters kept nurturing and goading to the surface were now enveloping her every thought. Even her pride eventually drowned in the overwhelming lust rippling through her body.

Her mouth open and slid both long erect nipples inside. She slurped and sucked hard on both, tasting the sweet nectar flowing freely down her throat. Each suck left her eyes fluttering as wild sensations throbbed within both firm globes. Hands stroked up and down across the hypersensitive mounds while Pia stood over her. Even without panties on, the former pet was in a very dominant position. Kanoe stopped sucking her teats as she looked in awe at the glistening netherlips that Pia teased. How she wished some of that musky fluid to drip upon her face.

But, it was only a brief tease as hips swayed further and further away while Pia searched for Kanoe's toys. The witch had numerous items to help stimulate a pet or herself. There were strap ons, vibrators of various shapes and sizes, and even ropes and other forms of binding. Kanoe knew what was in there and her heart raced as she thought of what Pia was going to use. She could not disobey though and would continue licking her leaking teats, squeezing her breasts as her eyes watched that swaying ass.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Pia was deliberately leaning forward a little more than needed as she inspected the drawers and the contents therein, wiggling her butt a little, in case Kanoe was looking. She could not help but cast a few glances over her shoulder herself, distracted by she sounds of suckling. The witch looked like she was practically going to come just from miling her own teats, and Pia burned with desire to partake in the feast of flesh moaning on the floor.

"Ohhhh.. this looks fun.. and I bet this would make any little witch-slut happy.. Mmmm... nice.."

Pia pretend talked to herself as she rummaged through the toys, trying to tease and build up the excitement even more. It worked on herself as well, all the possibilities made her even hornier. "Hmmmm.. would this do, perhaps?"

Pia spread her legs a little as she turned on a vibrator, then teased her sex with it, testing it. "Mmmm.. good, but not what we need right now.. I think my new pet needs something a little.. rougher to satify her needs. Don't you think, little pet?"

Finally satisfied, she placed her choices on the table, then stepped closer to Kanoe. She touched Kanoe wit her foot, sliding the smooth leather of her shoe over Kanoe's wet sex. "Now, I want you to get up on your knees, remove my skirt and help me with this strap on harness."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

It would not be the first time Kanoe came just from someone or something playing with her tits. But, was she even allowed to cum? The witch did not know. To ask would mean stopping Pia's previous command. The raven haired woman groaned as both her nipples throbbed. Both glistened with her saliva and nectar. The cool air soaked into the hardened nubs, making them pulse and ache even further. Her sucks and licks grew much slower, each leaving her loins shuddering. No, she must not cum without permission. That was one lesson she definitely learned from Natsuki so long ago.

She heard Pia rummaging and voicing her thoughts. She heard the hum of a vibrator briefly which made her heart flutter. This was a side of Pia she never knew existed. The once timid and submissive woman was becoming more dominant by the second while the dark witch felt meeker before her former pet.

"Ah.." she gasped as Pia approached and placed a shoe over her drooling cunt. Kanoe froze, not moving a muscle as the other woman gave her command. "Y-Yes, Mistress," she whimpered, her cunt aching for release while nectar continued to drip from her throbbing nipples. The witch sat up and grabbed the strap on, gulping as she saw the size. Heat flushed her cheeks as she gazed at its length and girth. Fingers traced along the shape, gulping slowly before finally grabbing the straps and reaching to remove Pia's skirt.

On her knees, she could not avoid seeing the glistening treasure before her. The witch was nearly panting when she finally slid the skirt all the way down Pia's thighs. Pia was a treasure she once had whenever she pleased. No matter when and where, the witch teased and fucked her apprentice as long and hard as she wished. Now, that treasure was no long hers to take.

She ran the straps around Pia's waist, unable to look away at the glistening netherlips. She was so close. She could have reached with her tongue and began eating the woman out then and there. But, shivers of anticipation and fear ran through her body. She could not disobey her Mistress. She gulped again and let out a faint whimper as she finished strapping the strap on to Pia's waist. "I... I finished, Mistress..." she said softly, eyes lowering submissively.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Post Re: Comforts (feoor Kanoe)
Pia felt pretty giddy as Kanoe remover her skirt and helped her with her strap on. She was beginning to get into this role, and the chance to do whatever she wanted to Kanoe made her hot with excitement. In stark contrast to her dominant role, Pia could not help but release a girlish giggle.

"Nice pet! It looks nice on me, does it not?"

She had never actually fucked anyone with a strap on before, another reason to be exited. She was looking forward to it, she had always imagined that it would make her feel very much in control. It certainly had seemed so those times when she had been fucked that way. The weight of the faux penis was unfamiliar to her. In fact, the dildo in question was probably one the large side for what she intended to do with it, but she believed that Kanoe would be able to handle it.

She made a little spin on her feet, like a girl showing off a new dress. "Oh.. it certainly feels good.."

She stroked it a little, then slapped it against Kanoe's face. "Since you are on your feet.. Present your milk soaked breasts to me, pet. For starters, I need this to be good and lubed up, and we must not spill that delicious milk must we? So, I am going to fuck your breasts with this, and you are going to help making this rod as wet and slick as possible."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

The witch's heart was hammering. This was what she fought against for so long. Every monster had one or something equivalent. She fought hard to resist them all but the result was always the same. Their cocks entered her. No matter how much it hurt, Kanoe's body loved it in the end. That was how the island worked on the unlucky chosen. The attacks kept coming, training a student's body physically and mentally to love the feel of hot cock inside their body. Kanoe has gone through this training for several years now.

The phallus slapped her face, bringing her back to attention. Pia's orders were clear and made Kanoe's mouth water with anticipation. It was just a strap on, an imitation at beset. But, it did not matter to the witch. It was like a switch flipped inside her head. She needed this cock inside her and she was too weak to say no.

"Yes, Mistress," she said softly. Sitting on her knees, the witch brought both breasts up. She slid the pulsing flesh around the rubber rod. The witch panted softly against the tip, lips grazing the cool material. The nude woman rocked her body up and down, rolling her luscious tits along the shaft. Her lips part wide, taking in the tip and sucking on it. She swirled her tongue as her eyes slowly fluttered shut. Her lips slid down the side of the shaft, lathering it with her saliva as soft moans escaped her lips.

Just watching told much about Kanoe's skills and experienced. The witch had sucked cock before, many cocks and now she was using all her skills on this rubber strap on without a second thought. "Mm... Mistress is so big..." she whispered without thinking.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:01 am

Pia had to swallow, to remind herself to breathe. Her face was a mask of desire, eyes swallowing the sight of the witch in front of her, her cheeks rosy.

While Kanoe was clearly burning with lust, Pia too was struggling with desire. It was all she could do to maintain her façade of control. Her hearth was beating hard against her chest, and she felt like she could come from just watching.

Kanoe was giving it her all. Even if the dildo was just a faux penis, the woman was pleasuring it like it was a living part of Pia. The shaft was buried between those huge, soft breasts, breasts shiny and glistening with milk. The strapped on sex toy barely had time to emerge from the fleshy embrace before Kanoe set to work with her mouth, adding saliva to the milk. Having her mistress work so hard, so devoted to being her toy and servant. It was intoxicating. Most of all, Pia wanted to push her down again and take her on the floor, or to throw herself into Kanoe's arms and beg to be taken.

Instead she took her time, placed her hands on Kanoe's breast, and slowly thrust with her hips until she was satisfied the dildo was wet enough for it's use.

"Come, Pet. You have been good. Rise."

Pia helped Kanoe to her feet, and gently moved her towards the table. "I need you to place your rear towards me.You should use your hands to support yourself."
With a few light laps on the rear, she directed Kanoe to find a position that would satisfy Pia.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Auh... Ahh... Mmm..." Kanoe moaned softly as she sucked and slurped on the rubber phallus. It rubbed within the depths of her cleavage, leaving her breasts throbbing and aching for more. The rubber gradually heated up thanks to the hot blood flowing within those heaving jugs that smothered the shaft. Pia thrust slowly, the tip pushing to the back of Kanoe's throat where she swallowed around it and continued working her tongue.

She was uncertain how long she went at the strap on. The witch had done this for longer and with much larger cocks than this. Her jaw was not even aching by the time she was guided to stop. Kanoe's eyes were glassy as she followed Pia's lead. She floating in cloud nine as her heated form slowly bent over the table. The candles flickered before her as she held herself up with her arms. Bent over, her rear pointed straight back towards Pia. Her sex was drooling, juices running down her inner thighs. Kanoe's body could not deny loving every bit of this. Her heart was racing with anticipation. Soon, that cock would be inside her and she knew every thought would simply melt inside her brain.

"Please, Mistress," she begged softly, "I can't take much more. Please get inside me..."

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next