View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Hunger (for Ginger) 

Post Re: Hunger (for Ginger)
How could he not have been so eager? He may have deceived her about a few things though her compliance would both be eagerly and fully rewarded. His mouth affixed to that glorious mountain of flesh, eager to please it as his tongue danced against that nipple. His mouth closing around it as he gently tugged against it.

Not to be neglected his hand lifted up to squeeze a breast feeling it against his palm.

“Yes, I quite enjoy it,” he answered groaning as she reached his root which was firm but spongy should she give it a little squeeze a few drops of that pain numbing enzyme leaking out from that tip.

No one hand grabbed hold of him before, no one had really sought pleasure from him in this sense. Of course there were other virgins that he had preyed upon but he used a mix of methods to get them to return though for once he had high hopes about this one, of course, it was a piety that she would find out about the harsh realities of this island even if very lucky.

Birch continued to lick and fondle her breasts, his hands groping those precious mounds as a vine snakes up from the ground, pressing, then rubbing against her clit.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 pm

The vine caressing her clit elicited a long moan of pleasure from her amid the gasps that his attention to her breasts produced. At the same time, she rubbed his root with her hand, wanting nothing more than to press it into her pussy, but not entirely sure he was quite ready.

Soon enough, she could wait no longer. With one hand, she guided his root to her waiting sex then, with a quick thrust and a cry of pleasure, impaled herself on that member.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:39 am

“AHHH, feels good doesn't it?” His hands falling to her hips as she took the initiative here, his tongue tracing against her breast as he played with the nipple. While he took it upon himself to draw her up and down that embedded root that twisted this way and that as she was drawn down that member, that aphrodisiac had her hot and warm already, he had to remember that as he sucked up some of that wetness at a slow rate ensuring that she had never been tried up as he danced inside her.

“This is a first though ...” and it was, the first time that someone took him willingly even if it were due to the aphrodisiac. He had been experimenting with one of his own, something addictive to draw the students back as was developed at the labs but nothing came of it yet.

Vines brushed over her skin as he walked with her staying close to those trees and thus the vines until he found some shade beneath the branches of one, he delivered a pulse of enzyme within her to neutralize any pain she would feel as she was impaled at various angels by that questing root.

“Mmmm, so good.”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 pm

"Oh! Oh yes!" she cried out in response to his question. She took hold of his shoulders and wrapped her legs around him as her back arched in pleasure. The caresses of the vines on her skin drew more gasps of pleasure from her.

Any questions she may have had about what was a first were lost in a haze of lust; she had already been very horny from the aphrodisiac, and the probings of his agile root served to push her further along as it found the most sensitive spots inside her. She barely noticed his walking them to a nearby tree as she hovered on the edge of an orgasm.

Character listing

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:36 am

Glad that she was enjoying herself he continued towards a tree, her legs folded around his back keeping him trapped inside her. As he drew near that tree he had directed vines behind her back that just dangled there as a makeshift cushion of sorts so that her back was not pressed against the rough bark of that tree as he swirled his root inside her.

Discovering that the aphrodisiac had aroused her he sucked up some of those juices as he fill her. A hand grasped her breast as his index finger swirled against her nipple and his mouth attending to her other breast but now with the aid of that tree he began to experiment a little.

First he spurted more of that enzyme, mixing it in with his quiver root. After that he began moving in her slow, quick, back to slow as he used a variety of angels as he determined what her nubile body responded to best.

She lacked the taste of a virgin, that richness but she tasted just as sweet to him perhaps it was the mind set that he had approached this with, he was still coming up with theories of his own.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:38 pm

She began to ride his root more enthusiastically as he pressed her against the cushion of vines. The constant probing, combined with her already-aroused state, soon enough drove her to a climax, her back arching as she cried out in pleasure. Her legs tightened around his waist, holding him inside her as her love juices saturated his root.

Between the effects of the aphrodisiac and the skill with which he probed her depths, she was on a peak of ecstasy she never wanted to come down from. Of course, eventually her climax would die down. When it did, she slumped forwards, resting her head against his shoulder, and whispered, "Thank you."

Character listing

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 pm

That root surged inside her, his thrusts quicker than they had been before as their bodies pressed back together. He groaned as he felt her body close about that root, his thrusts pushing up into her, her back cushioned least her back been torn up in the process of their joining.

That cum tasted so nice, so succulent when mixed in with the other juices of her body that his root sloshed through in order to bring her greater pleasures though she slumped forward as enzyme splashed inside her.

He was thanked for doing this … that was a first that sent a pleasant warmth though him at hearing her announce this as steps back from the tree, a hand dancing over her ass.

“Any time, Ginger.” He lacked the facial muscles to truly smile though he did his best as he carried her towards her clothes, the occasional movement of his root still flickered inside her every few steps though at those clothes he allowed her to hope down off him withdrawing his root but not his touch as he caressed those heavy orbs of hers while she dressed though as she got to the top he had to pull his hands away some.

“I have seen that other students have smaller breasts. Yours are the largest I've seen. Do they get in the way?”

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:30 pm

“Any time, Ginger.”

She smiled back at his attempted smile. "Hopefully, that particular situation won't come up again; I'd prefer to have a bit more control in the matter." She expected she'd probably help him out with his feeding in the future, but she'd rather not do so because she'd come too close to the wrong plant and couldn't control herself.

He continued to caress her as she got dressed, only releasing her breasts when she moved to put her bra back on. Almost as bad as some of the boys back at home, she thought, although at least he isn't doing it to annoy me.

“I have seen that other students have smaller breasts. Yours are the largest I've seen. Do they get in the way?”

She colored at the comment and shook her head to deny it. While she hadn't been here long, she'd noticed a few students with breasts at least as big as hers; the uniforms made it impossible to disguise that without a non-regulation bra. Even so, it wasn't hard to believe that Birch hadn't met any of them; many of the students wouldn't be going into the forest, and the odds of any particular one that did meeting him were probably low.

From another human, she'd have considered the question intrusive, but she was pretty sure he was just honestly curious. "They can if they're loose. It depends on what I'm trying to do."

Character listing

Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:27 pm

He had only seen one large set before though obviously not as big. The largest cup outside these two he had been use to seeing was a C cup. Birch was curious about this though. One could be an exception, being a mutant of the species though seeing two now her came to realize that they must have been of various sizes, but curiosity sated.

Birch had been unsure about what she said at first. Did she not like doing this with him? No, she had offered to assist him with his hunger after all. Drugged perhaps? Perhaps that was what she meant. At least that was what he had come to reason that she meant.

After she was dressed he lead her away to another spot that is better suited as a campsite. Bending some of the branches of the trees to make an over hang he causes a bed of flowers to spring up. He would wait until she was ready to sleep before he would wore about using any bedding.

“I will need a little help, dig a fire pit here,” he pointed to a spot as he handed her a stick. She was safer her then wandering around and he was the one that went off to gather stones after setting them down he gathers up some dried would for a fire.

“You are lucky I like you,” a joke, seeing that if he didn't she would not be here overnight. He rubbed two branches together starting a fire, not too big or small but more for her sake for on a tropical island their were only rare cold fronts he had to worry about every few years or so.

Once this was all set he glanced back at her. “How are you feeling now?”

Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Digging the fire pit wasn't as difficult as she'd expected, given that she didn't have the proper tools. However, the earth wasn't as firmly packed where Birch indicated as it was elsewhere, and she had a decent-sized pit ready by the time he returned with some stones. She wondered whether he'd had something to do with it or if he just knew.

She smiled at his joke as he set up the wood for the fire. Before she could respond, he was rubbing branches together to light the fire, and she was overcome with concern, both because it was hard to get a spark that way and because of the risk to him if it did catch. "Let me…" she began just as he got a fire started. "…Never mind." How did he…? Magic? No, probably just something about the wood. It'd be cool if it was magic, but that's one too many changes to my view of how the world works for one day.

“How are you feeling now?”

"Much better, thank you." There was still a slight itch that wanted scratching, but she could deal with that on her own if it hadn't died away by morning. More important at the moment was the fact that she hadn't eaten dinner. "Just need to get some food in me," she said as she opened her bag. While she didn't have much with her – just a couple of trail bars and a bottle of water – she hadn't expected to be out overnight, and it should be enough to hold her until breakfast.

Character listing

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 am

She had been concerned? He gazed at her as he got the fire well underway having high hopes for this one. Of course those hopes could be dashed if she did not return.

Though there were no animals here there were plants in abundance. He nodded, never having entertained a guest for longer than it took to receive the harvested nectar from them. He nodded as she spoke of food.

“Wait here.” He stepped through a tree phasing to another well out of sight. He returned about fifteen minutes later with a basket of nuts, berries and fruits and a gourd of water. A little bit of everything it seemed and if she did not have it now there was always later in the more.

He looked to the fire, still a little squeamish about it but he elected to just stay away from it for the time being. Birch looked back to the student. “This is acceptable?” He had a bit of understanding of the fleshy ones do the teachings of the scientists but there were still things he misremembered or had never been taught in the first place.

“If so then it is time to rest ...”

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:39 pm

"You don't…" she began, but he'd vanished into the forest before she could explain that she had some food with her. Well, if he could find something, she'd be less hungry in the morning.

She'd finished one of the bars when he returned and gave her a basket of fruits and nuts. She couldn't recognize all of the things she could see, but there was plenty that she knew was edible. She sorted it into three groups: one for now, one for the morning, and one of the stuff she couldn't recognize. After a bit, he asked, “This is acceptable?”

"Yes. There was no need to go to the trouble – I had some food with me – but, thank you. I had to leave some, I'm afraid, because I'm not sure what they are, and I set some aside for the morning." She didn't know how he'd have reacted if she hadn't explained, but she didn't want him to think she was just arbitrarily rejecting part of his gift.

He certainly seemed unoffended; perhaps he knew that he might make some mistakes in his choices. “If so then it is time to rest ...”

"You're probably…" She yawned before finishing, "…right." She started towards the overhang he'd made, assuming that that was where he expected her to sleep.

Character listing

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Birch wouldn't have been offended though he grabbed what he could in a short time. The only other monster that showed up in these parts with any frequency was Slarr and Slarr was too picky to mess around with Ginger. Slarr was obsessed with blonds but he did not want to take his chances and find that that had changed or that he decided to have fun in other ways.

So he was back soon enough. “I would have had to get something in the morning in any event, now the most I have to do is get water.”

He looked at the pile she had separated that she had no idea about. “Those are different,” he admitted. “But edible. There is nothing poisonous to a human's physiology there.” Or an Ashen's for that matter. But he did not seem to mind, he would tell her what all that was in the morning if she showed interest.

When she did lay down various vines pulled apart some bushes and cover her though it would be clear that he was actually pruning the shrubbery rather than killing it.

In the morning she would find him sitting nearby, facing her.

“Sleep well?” It was early, he still hadn't heard any bells that signified morning classes as it was just after sun up. He was examining her, the hunger had not seemed to come back at all at this stage.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 pm

She'd ask about the stranger fruits and nuts in the morning, she decided; right now, she was tired enough that she'd probably forget half of what he told her if she asked now.

The bed was surprisingly comfortable, all things considered, and she drifted off to sleep rather quickly. She did notice how he'd got the plants to reshape themselves without any apparent damage and realized just how easily he could have restrained her if he'd wanted to. Good thing I decided to help him, she thought as sleep claimed her, her mind making some connections she hadn't managed when she was more awake.

He was watching her when she awoke the next morning. “Sleep well?” he asked.

"Very well, thank you." She guessed it was about six; she'd be able to get back to her dorm, clean up, and get to the cafeteria for breakfast easily enough even if she didn't hurry. "Could you tell me about these?" she asked, indicating the fruits she didn't recognize, before she started on the familiar ones; while she wasn't likely to ever wind up needing to know what was safe to eat out here, the information couldn't hurt.

Once she'd finished eating (including trying some of the unfamiliar things) and he'd finished explaining, she asked, "You don't need any more… um, help… right now, do you?" She doubted that he'd need sexual fluids that frequently, but it didn't hurt to ask. After he answered that, she had one further question. "This is the best place to look for you in the future, isn't it?"

Character listing

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 am

The trees and plants straightened about her as she woke as they where no longer necessary though the ones beneath her remained for her comfort for the moment. He nodded, happy that she had slept well. By this stage it should have been quite apparent to her that he could take her at any time if he had of wanted too though how he would have reacted should she have denied his needs had yet to be seen. Perhaps she would never find out.

He spent some time going over the unidentified fruits and berries. Some even had medicinal properties too or promoted one thing in return.

When he had finished he had canted his head to the side as he reflected upon the question the student asked. “Need to feed? No. Want to feed? I would not mind even though I can take no nourishment from you at the moment, it is most peculiar … that has not happened before.” And it hadn't.

His attacks would still only occur when he was hungry though unless there were other circumstances to consider. But her next question was the more important one.

She had no reason to lie to him … no one had come back but she mentioned finding him again. That got him excited at the prospect though he tried to scale it back for he took it as a sign of rejection when they did not return.

“Yes it is. Though never come at night unless you have good reason such as being out after hours then in that case come here.” He had considered mentioning Slarr but he was easy enough to deal with and the Smoke Devil wouldn't be interested, he would have a word with him. There was that Demon that he encountered near the river but he had not seen him for awhile now so he may not even dwell near these parts, he would look to make sure though.

“You are welcome back any time Ginger though there are dangers in addition to that plant I showed you last night, Sapling. Though when next coming bring a pot,” he nodded at that as he stood, approaching he had a vine extend down to her extending a “hand” to assist her up. Her regarded her though encase this was the last time he saw her, her features were far easier than the others to burn into his memory seeing that this had been most rememberable.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next