View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Risa VII (for Nail) 

Post Re: Risa VII (for Nail)
Luna had thought that if she stuck to the initial plan things could be easier for them … leaving the ship and walking to the station infiltrating it and attacking whatever droids at the docks from both sides. This of course was after she disabled some of the station security. From what she had seen it was lighter than this ship but still had some defenses … force fields, gas, motion sensors ….

She informed her ally as to the chance though he had not seemed happy about it they split up once again heading to where Nail and Vanessa was t get closer to his destination.

With her computer she hacked into security hoping that she didn't trip any alarms. She didn't think she had and turned off those defenses before making her way to the docks via the station side. Once there she contacted Nail. The only ones she saw on the station were Hel'Corian outlaw techs/scientists.

“OK, I'm on the station side. Looks to be only two of them and I've taken out most of the security here, at least in this section agent. I don't know how long they'll have once we hit those droids though before the security gets back up but I've disabled everything down to the cameras. Are you ready?”

Sat May 03, 2014 10:23 am

Nail fallowed Vanessa as the pair took refugge in the shadows, watching some security droids stand guard of what she assumed was Luna's ship. Noticing it was ancored down with docking clamps, just their luck. However Nail kept the postol in hand just incase befor there was a hiss of stadic and her radio flicked on, hearing Luna's voice on te other end.

"Yes ma'am... I'm ready... " Nail replied, well at least she thinks she did as she came out of te shadows to dash twords some crates and crouch behind them, using them as cover befor taking aim with the ion pistol carfuly, taking care not to miss.

Mon May 05, 2014 9:31 am

Nail looked though Vanessa had a better idea of what was going on here and thus explained to the agent before they got too far along with things.

“The ship is still docked with a station of a few outlaw techs that Ven uses. It appears that we are to leave the ship, enter the station and I'm assuming Lulu is docked with the station somewhere. The second that those droids report my involvement, any droid for that matter Ven will know. He might issue commands and with the components in my mind I will have no choice but to obey or he can hack my eyes and ears and find out where we are.

“Of course if we take out the machines quick enough they won't get a report off. There are only two of them though so you shouldn't have much of a problem doing so this time around.”

Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 am

Luna was not part of that conversation, not unless Nail relaid that too her though knowing that changed little they would just have to keep Vanessa hidden as best as possible. Once on the station she had hoped that Ven would not have many if any droids available to him.

Coordinating with Nail they were able to catch the two droids in a cross fire taking them by surprise easy enough though the three met up.

“You can access the layout of the station? It's pretty standard. Make your way to the top level, I am docked there to the top hatch secretly. I found something when hacking the security that I have to take care of ...”
She should just focus on one thing, that was logical. This was a rescue mission and it was complicated already by adding Vanessa to it but a capture operation too? If she could pull off both that would be outstanding and they would not get a second chance at this.

“There shouldn't be any problems though I'm still hacked into security remotely, contact me if there is a problem.”

Mon May 05, 2014 10:14 am

Luna and Nail both were able to take the two droids out in the cross fire hopfully befor their message signal got out asNail quickly ran out dfrom her hiding spot with Vanessa in toe.

Meeting back up with Luna, Nail awaited her orders and nodded once she got them and was ready to move. "Yes ma'am! I understand... I dont have the plans but I can make my wat to the top level easily." Nail assured Luna leaving her with a saute befor grabbing Vanessas wrist to pull her along. "Lets go." Nail ordered her and the two moved out. Not know what waited her but Nail would quickly try to makewere way to the top levels working with Vanessa to assure their route was correct chorse.

Sun May 25, 2014 10:11 am

“I can bring up the station plans ...” Vanessa added. Like Ven she could access things remotely though to a lesser extent then Ven, she was unable to control anything with a will or even things with minute security but she could access public files on a computer for the sake of ease.

They moved along after parting from Lulu though it was a few minutes later that her eyes widened. “Shit! He's inquiring as to where you are …. I just lied and said I did not know but I think he may be on to us.”

He could hack into her eyes, her ears … Ven probably knew …

Ven did know, but the station had little in security. The biggest bit of security that it had was the fact that it was hidden though there was something on this station that he was aware of, something that came here and had been waiting patiently for it;s creator that Ven sent a signal too ...

Sun May 25, 2014 11:11 am

Orders came in and the lights hidden by it's visor flashed as it confirmed the commands and processed them. Moving to a terminal it accessed a few files bringing up the schematics of the station and storing the information before taring through the station. Heavy foot falls clanged out as it tore through the few security doors that closed.

Arming a few weapons in case they were needed, Tinman was told to capture the girls though he may have had need of such weapons and armed them now. The two would soon find that their movements were being shadowed as it played against probability, which routes they were likely to take.

Though it did not know their destination and could only assume that they were heading towards the docked shuttle to escape the station, unaware of Luna's ship though as she was yet to be brought to it's attention.

They would hear the enhanced rocket boosters as it zipped along getting closer closing in on the pair as it scanned in alternating light waves as it studied the terrain as it moved along.

Sun May 25, 2014 11:13 am

"What? Whats wrong?" Nail asked Vanessa, flicking her eyes back to look at the girl droid as they quickly moved threw the station, not stopping to chat but Nail still listened to the words that came out of Vanessa mouth as she pulled her along. "I'm not suprised! We just need to hurry!" Nail said back to Vanessa tugging her along through the sations halls. Nail knew better Ven was on to them, it accually suprised her more it took the idiot this long to figure it out, it was even more suprising that Ven didnt just order Vanessa back to him as Nail had to figure they both were out of his effective range which posed a intreasting weakness to exploit...

Meanwhile Nail and Vaneesa made there way to Lunas ship. With the help of Vanessa they were close but the sound of rockets humming and screching metal forced Nail to turn and look back at a familure figure quickly gaining on their possision as Nail looked at Vanessa and shouted. "Run!" Nailyelled as she tugged Vanessas wrist tighter to quickly sprint fast as tey both could run as Nail would turned to blind fire at the tinman with her ion pistol who was in hot prosuit of the pair running for their lives.

Thu May 29, 2014 10:36 am

Not as stupid as she thought he had known for some time now. Ven had hacked into Vanessa's eyes and watched. He moved to stay in effective range as he controlled her and was having fun with them. When he was about ready to close the net on his trap he alerted Nail to the fact that he had been onto them by making Vanessa aware that he believed something was amiss.

He casually walked the halls of the station. There was that agent that he had seen that had to be dealt with so he might as well swat that fly while he could.

As Nail turned to fire though Ven watched the show as the machine dodged a shot now was appropriate …

Vanessa struck Nail, Ven took control of the limbs of his puppet.

“Oh God Nail! He's controlling me!”

Thu May 29, 2014 3:38 pm

It dodged out of the path of the shot though it was anything but graceful slamming into a wall instead and denting the metal heavily. Though it might have taken a moment or two to recover one of the girls distracted the other as fighting broke out. It did not totally understand why the two were fighting though apparently Ven was controlling one … well it was being controlled too but that was beside the point as it moved a bit closer, a chest plate sliding open and a capture cable being launched at Nail, of course all this had been automatic.

Ven was controlling his speech too though it's machine-like voice sounded no different.

LEAVING SO SOON? I THOUGHT YOU AGREED TO SUBMIT NAIL? WELL, THAT'S FINE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE. I WISH I COULD ENTERTAIN YOU MYSELF BUT I HAVE A GNAT TO SWAT FIRST SO THEY'LL KEEP YOU COMPANY UNTIL THEN.

Thu May 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Nail took aim and fired as they ran from the tin man. Shooting ion shots twords the mechinized monster only to see it quicky zip to the side dodging the ion blast that threatened it, watching as Tin man smashed into the strong metal wall on its left denting the metal as it shook this entire part of the station.

"J-JUST RUN!!" The lights flickered and Nail stummbled forward with Vanessa but managed to keep her feet on the floor as she quickly tried to run away befor somthing unexpected happened.

" Come on! we need t-to uhgh!" Nail said to Vanessa, tring to hurry up their escape befor she was interupted by a quick hard metal hand to the side of her helmeted head. Vanessa had swiftly cold cocked Nail on the side of the head catching the blond hel'corian off guard. Luckly Nail was wearing that suits build in helmet that absorbed most of Vanessa suprise attack, but the shock still knocked Nail to the floor with a heavily thud.

Quickly Nail twisted onto her back to gaze up at Vanessa with a suprised look telling the girl droid "Why" befor Nail saw her terrorfied face and Nail instantly knew this wasnt her fault.... it was Vens, he was near by controlling her every move.

"No!.... VANESSA!." Nail shouted as she quickly pulled her Ion pistol up to take aim at Vanessa as she partly sat up to shouted at her friend. "ITS SET TO L-LOW! I'M GETTING YOU O-OUT..OF..OHUH! NOOO! LET GO!!" Nail shouted to Vanessa ready to pull the trigger befor Tin man intercepted the two girls as the towering figure shot forth cabels snaring Nails arms together forcing her arms up at the last seciond as the ion shot blasted from her pistol and into the ceiling behind Vanessa.

"Urghh! NO L-LET US GO!!" Nail shouted as she stuggled agiest the tin man's capture cabels strongly tugging agiest the wires as Nail only gritt her teeth in anger and she tried her best to twist around and face the Ten man and take a point blank shot as she shouted angerly. " N-NO LEAVE LUNA ALONE!"

Thu May 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Vanessa could not move. Rooted to the spot she was forced to watch Nail as if this were a lesson to her, that she had no chance of ever escaping him. Though as Nail focused on Tinman Ven controlled Vanessa to spring forward and entangle that arm as she tried to dislodge the gun.

Her aim, or rather, Ven's, was to keep his merchandise busy until Tinman could get at her again.

Thu May 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Tinman bounced away from the wall clumsily cutting the rocket boosters. It approached the first shot hitting it and while it had some resistance and had been shielded by ionization it's chest plate had been opened and thus with the shot going straight in Tinman went dead, the blinking lights behind it's visor went dead for a moment then came back on as the machine began rebooting as if experiencing a power surge.

It was saying something but it was to garbled to understand right now as certain systems were offline at the moment. She had bought a little time that was all for Vanessa, on the urging of Ven was deal with her now, delaying her from making that escape as the clock ticked down systems of the machine did not get fried and it was clear it had some protects in that regard where the attack was less effective than it ought to have been.

Thu May 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Nail took aim but just befor she managed to fire Ven forced Vanessa to spring forword wresling Nail on the ground as Tin man made is inevitable approch, entangling her allready snaired arms.

"Uhgrghh L-let! Go!" Nail shouted at Vanessa but it was more ment for Ven since he was in controls as Nails ion pistol fired despite Vens attempts to stop her as the blast of energy sailed from her gun barrel straight into Tin mans chest cavity that just so happened to be wide open. It was the equivlent to basket ball player getting nothing but net as the energy surged threw Tin'mans metalic body befor he went completly cold so to speak and collapsed stone dead to the floorwitha heavy metalic clank.

Nail was as lucky as holy hell but she did have to deal with the controlled Vanessa as the enslaved agent weseled with her on the floor struggling to keep the gun as Van tried to stall her as te two girls rolled about the flor fighting and pushing and pulling befor finilly Nail found Vanessa straddling her as tey both struggled with the gun asNail shouted to her friend. "Vanessa! P-power down! Do somthing! I-I dont want to hurt you!"

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 am

She did not have any combat training though that was a moot point with Ven controlling her for he did. Nail had bested Ven before though he was disabled, now though with this avatar he had the advantage since those limbs were all metallic save for the majority of her head and neck.

Even counter strikes would hit unfeeling metal and while Vanessa grappled with her it was clear that Ven only needed to delay her just a little. Tears were brimming in Vanessa's eyes.

“I can't! He's in control of everything! There is an access panel on my back that can be manually pulled to shut down my cybernetics for maintenance!”

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next