View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Resting Up(open to anyone) 

Post Re: Resting Up(open to anyone)
Gersham could see that her eyes were filled with lust, having lost control of herself to the aphrodisiac coursing through her body. And how he continued adding more, it kept her on that sexual high. Her sex would keep tightening around him, too inexperienced for her to control at will. Not that she really had any will at this point. She soon hits her peak and arches her back as an intense orgasm hits her. Rosalie normally would have been too worn out to continue after that kind of climax, but the aphrodisiac seemed to give her more energy, making her beg Gersham to go faster and deeper.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:52 am

He could see it, that lust filled look in her eyes that told him that he had infused her with enough aphrodisiac for now … he would keep her at this level for now, if she began to recover too much then he would infuse her again to this point.

She begged for it and he delivered with powerful deep thrusts that changed up angles. Eventually he felt his own climax building up in his shaft though he had such control over his release that he let some of that aphrodisiac bleed off, just enough so that she was coherent yet again.

“As inexperienced as you are young one you make up for it in other ways. I have encountered many with all sorts of experiences in my time, no experience, lusty succubi, all sorts.

“But you have been of some entertainment and you have caught me in a rare good mood. The first aspect of this is where do you want my seed? In you? On you? Your face? Your breasts or should I just keep going until you are thoroughly painted my dear?”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:13 am

Rosalie found it hard to decide as even when Gersham cut back on the aphrodisiac, her mind was still very foggy. She does manage to decide on a choice. "Ahh...in-inside me..." She could feel her own orgasm building, and could already tell it was going to be more intense than anything she'd ever felt before.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 am

“Very well ...” his voice a sweet purr as he sped up, the squelch of his cock filling her body as he switched between various angels. His own orgasm builds, his member throbbing with the pulse of his cock.

Suddenly he roars out in pleasure as his warm seed shoots into her passage for the first time this evening, he halting above her as he continued to empty into her with wach throb which brought more of his release with it.

“Not bad … tell me have you ever had someone take your mind?”

Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Feeling that seed fill her sends Rosalie over the edge, arching her back and squeezing around Gersham as she's hit hard with an orgasm. It was over in just a few seconds, but it felt like eternity to her as waves of pleasure washed over her body. She looks up at Gersham hearing his question and shakes her head. She was clear headed enough not want anything more, but she was still in no position to resist.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 am

“I will take that as a no then,” Gersham grinned as he pulled out of her, cum leaking out of her well used pussy. He was not done with her yet though as he stroked her cheeks with the back of his fingers.

Hovering over her he looked down at her flushed features and smiled … perhaps she would enjoy this, perhaps not but it did not matter to him as he began a slow chant that drew her into a realm of his creation.

The sky was over cast and gray, she was wearing a simple sleeveless tan gown though she had a fur jacket on as well. She was in a village, various women working on waving baskets or shelling nuts, skinning fish as they were were cut in such a fashion to get around the scales and bones.

There were only young children and infirm old men in this village though as it seemed that the men were out hunting or at war, she did not know though it was temperate, a little cold as a chill rushed through the air, for now Gersham let Rosalie get use to her disorientated state.

“Princess, you are ill, you shouldn't be up and about yet,” Helga, a large brunette called as she drew near carrying a basket of skinned fish to a hut with some of the rest of the skinned fish.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 am

Rosalie at first hold onto a wooden pole for support as she finds herself some place else. Now she was in a small village in an age long before her own ancestors first came to power. She looks down at herself finding she's wearing a sleeveless gown and fur coat. She shivers feel a brief chill in the air from the wind. "Princess...? You can't mean me...I'm not a princess..." She responds to the brunette. Perhaps they mistook her for someone else. Or maybe this was some kind of dream. "Where am I?"

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:50 am

Only once before had he done something like this so Gersham had still been experimenting with this sort of magic that drew Rosalie into her mind.

“After the attacks along the coast the royal family was split up for safety,” she began as means of explanation though before she can continue on a small boys bursts onto the scene pointing frantically.

“They got Erik!”

Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:18 am

Rosalie tries hard to take in what she was told and understand the situation she was in. But before she can get anymore information, she sees a boy appear running in a panic. "Erik? Who's Erik? And who are "they"?" Were they being attacked? And why bother with such a small village? From what she could tell, there was nothing here worth taking. But she quickly remembers that plunder didn't just involve money and goods...

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:27 am

“Erik is my kid bro -” his eyes widen as men emerge from the forest in furs and armed with various weapons, axes , spears and swords being common. A dozen, maybe two, the men are large and rush towards the village jelling a shrill shout as they came.

Some of the older men in the village attempt to act as defenders but are quickly cut down by the invaders.

“Run!” The brunette snaps but is it too late? One of the younger warriors take notice of them and rushes this way as the woman and boy scatter in opposite directions to make the viking choose who he was going after.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:04 am

Rosalie's eyes widen as she recognizes what these men actually are. Vikings. Just like her ancestors were. Was this a look at their village in the earlier years? There was no time to ponder that as one of the warriors was coming directly at her and the brunette. She runs off leading her companion into an empty hut and closing the door. She frantically glances around for something to use as a weapon. She finds and long, narrow dagger and picks it up, hiding it behind her back just before she hears the warrior break through the door. "Wait!" She yells stepping between him and the brunette. "Please, you don't need to be so aggressive with us." She says more softly and trying to look flirtatious enough to catch his interest.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 am

CRASH

The door blows inward with one solid blow, the viking stands about six and a half feet tall. He's equipped with a broad sword and has two throwing axes one on either hip. He grins as he comes forth, his body quite muscled. He sports a full blond beard as well as he comes forward, the tip of his sword lowering a bit as he looks from one girl then the other.

The boy and woman ran in opposite directions though she turned and ran in the direction of the other girl as if she were making it more appealing to come after them and leave the child alone.

He was here now and approaching, lured in towards Rosalie as he smirks a bit at her.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:11 am

Rosalie smiles up at the warrior, trying her best to look genuinely interested so he won't be so violent. She just needed him to get close enough to her, and once he let his guard down, she would strike. She stands with her back arched a bit to make her chest jut out more to keep his attention on her.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 pm

The Viking sees no threat here, his sword being sheathed as he approached. He did not need it against these women folk. Grabbing the back of her head he tugged her closer into the broad plains of his body forcing his lips against her own. He was close enough for her to strike, the knife coming down on his jugular, blood splattering everywhere.

The pain was brief, his eyes shot open then he collapsed upon the ground, lifeless. Outside the screams of the other women could be heard. The crackling of fire, the sounds of sex, the bellowing of orders to stack this plunder here or there. For the moment though they were alone ...

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 pm

The kiss was nasty to say the least, but it gave her the opening she needed. She watches as the warrior drops to the ground then carefully peeks out. She ducks back in as another raider rushes by. 'Damn it. I doubt I can pull off the same stunt twice, especially if they see the last guy.' Peeking out again, she sees her chance and rushes out, ducking behind other structures, wagons, anything that could hide her well enough. She was getting close to the edge of the forest .

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next