View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Resting Up(open to anyone) 

Post Re: Resting Up(open to anyone)
When it was clear to do so she sprints out of the building amidst the cries of other, less fortunate women. She dashes from cover to cover, Vikings rushing by or in some cases running down other women. She cannot help them by showing herself as they were collected or ravished senseless or both.

Making her way to the edge of the forest she slipped inside it, unaware that there is a reserve group of Vikings there encase this was some sort of rouse to lure them in but intelligence and a little scouting paid off.

She was seen and while they were looking for a mint haired girl they sent a warrior to collect her. Leif was dispatched to grab her, a large stealthy man that did a lot of hunting back home and this was no different.

He stalked her to a river before coming out into view as he made a show of drawing his broad sword.

“End of the line, Princess.”

Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 pm

The river seemed to only go just up to her waist, but winter was just ending and the melted snow turned it into a torrent. Far too dangerous for anyone to cross. And now on top of that, she was once again cornered by another another warrior. Running along the riverbank wasn't an option either as other raiders had flanked her, though only Lief was approaching her. "Are you going to kill me then? For taking out one of your fellow troops?"

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:05 am

“He is in Valhalla now, you paid him a favor. Dead or alive makes no difference to me but my chief would prefer you alive. Fight and you shall see that I will not under estimate you like my companion did.

“Submit and while you are in my charge you shall be treated fairly.”
Lief continued to approach. He realized that the recent weather and the current conditions made it very unlikely that she would attempt to flee though he had not placed it past her to fight especially by trickery and appearing to submit and attacking when he dropped his guard. He had seen it before, even had one or two of the girls girls run off on him.

“The choice is yours to make but surrender is probably your best option. If I have to go swimming today you'll regret it.”

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:50 am

Rosalie takes a small step back at first, wondering if letting herself drown would be better. But odds were her body would be smashed to hell by all the rocks and boulders in the raging river. A rather excruciating way to go. What more could she do? She picks up a small rock and turns to the river, gripping it tightly in frustration. She yells and throws it against one of the large rocks in the middle of the river before turning back to Lief, still glaring but looking down in defeat. "...I'll go."

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:53 am

“A wise decision.” He lures her back towards the village though they pass it by. The smoke raising to the heavens indicating what had to have been the fate of the village. One thing she was still unclear about had been what happened to the men of fighting age here though the more important thing to worry about had been the trip back to the beach where various women and treasures of all sorts were loaded into the ship.

She was taken with the woman of the village on a sea voyage though the length of it blurred before long they had gotten to their destination.

Numerous woman were used by the men though true to his word Lief had ensured that she was not one of them. Lead up to a large log cabin with a burly guard outside she had been brought in to see the chief, a large burly man with a jagged scare running down the left side of his face.

He rose, standing a head over here with ease. White furs adorned him and a bejeweled dagger had been tucked into his belt.

“Princess. Now your father will see to my terms when I bring you to him. But I will teach him that it is best not to fuck with me and you will be that example.”

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 am

Somehow, Rosalie felt more intimidated by the chieftain. Though fear was clearly in her eyes, she wouldn't cry or beg for mercy. "Just so that I'm clear, what exactly did my father do? Did he betray you? Con you out of some plunder?"

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 pm

He could see the fear in her eyes but to her credit she had not broken down. He could expect shows of strength and bravery after all and his blue gaze settled upon her as he approached the mint haired girl.

““He deceived my father then attacked and took all of our lands. From the islands, from my uncle's lands we were still make our presence felt without fear of a counter attack, not one we would have to legitimately have to worry about, Princess.”

He lifted her chin so that he could gaze into her eyes, an intense look in his. “My father died a broken man. He had everything taken from him and I intent on stripping yours of everything he has.”

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Rosalie wasn't really sure how to respond to all this. She knew this couldn't truly be happening. It was some kind of vision or dream, though she wondered if this was supposed to be in a time when the Scandinavian people raided each other before banning together to target other countries. Either way, it wasn't real. "What if I told you didn't care what you did to him?"

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:47 am

The chief gave pause at that as if he had not been expecting that reply as a factor that he was going to consider here today. Those blue eyes studied her as if searching for the truth amidst the fear that was there.

One the one hand he wanted revenge though on the other she had not been responsible for the matter.

“Is that so?” He rubbed his chin as he regarded the girl. “In that case I would keep you though you would be more than a plaything then …

“Being that you would inherit both titles and lands; I may be able to use that. Now undress, Princess for now I have something else in mind.”

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:51 am

Rosalie couldn't say she was surprised by his command, but his remarks almost seemed like a glimmer of hope that he wouldn't touch her. She was quickly proven wrong, however. 'Great...first I'm violated by an incubus, and now some chieftain in a dream or whatever this is...' She thought to herself before complying and shyly removing her dress, her arm over her breasts and having her body turned slightly away from him. If he looked in her eyes now, he could also see anger in them for what he was about to do.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 am

The chief watched as she disrobed, her hopes being dashed as she looked away. The large chief approached drawing and arm away from her breast and seizing it in his other hand guiding it to his mouth where he suckle on it.

His tongue coursed about the nipple, then over it as he alternated between sucks and licks as he lavished her with all manner of attention. One hand grabbing her breast firmly the other, the wrist of her arm before letting her arm free, his touch sweeping slowly down her chest and abdomen … slowly until he encountered that button of her clit rocking it back and forth beneath his grasp.

“You will do nicely, Princess. I will be kind and let you select the position you wish to be in.”

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 am

Rosalie could be heard letting out soft whimpered moans as the chieftain began to play with her body. The only thing going in her favor was that she didn't have any kind of aphrodisiac coursing through her body like when Gersham was personally ravaging her.

There were no positions that would make this any less undesirable to her, at least not in her mind. But since she was given the choice, she figured she better not waste it. "I'll...I'll be on top..." She finally answers.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:50 am

“Very well.”

He knelt drawing her down to do the same before working on those white furs to strip himself. He was quite large and already hard and throbbing. It was not as if he had been worried about her trying to escape, there was simply no place for her to go while here on this island.

Shifting her so she was over his lap he looked up at her. Quite clearly he could hurt her if he wanted with ease though his hands drifted to her hips.

“You may begin when you are ready.”

Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:53 am

Rosalie was as ready as she would ever be considering the situation. Feeling his shaft against her sex made her flinch a little, but manages to force herself to lower her onto it. She closes her eyes whimpering as she felt it stretching her again. She was still inexperienced, but since everyone seemed to believe she was a princess, the chieftain was likely expecting this. What surprised her however, was when she felt a sudden sharp pain. Her virginity, how did it return to her?

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 pm

That body folded against him, his hands held her hips as he allowed her to dictate the pace here. Barely within her, he could feel her body that hymen just as she could feel it. Their eyes met, and while she may have been surprised it was all a state of mind really, her aspect of the character had been pure or perhaps it was the belief that the character she was portraying was …

Their eyes met and hung there for a moment before he pulled her down over his lap and held himself there braking away her hymen though he did not move. Figuring that she was going to need a little help though he gave her a moment to recuperate and recover rather than slapping his hips eagerly against her own. He was fully aware of what he took.

“No man from your country will want you now … but I shall take you. I did say I was going to take all that your father held dear.”

Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next