View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Resting Up(open to anyone) 

Post Re: Resting Up(open to anyone)
Rosalie snaps out of her bewilderment upon hearing the chieftain speak to her again. But if he was hoping to see her break down over this, he would've been disappointed. Rosalie may be a princess in this dream, but her own personality remained and certainly wasn't that of royalty. After taking a moment or two to adjust to his size, she starts to slowly move up and down onto his member, whimpering again as she felt a mix of pain and pleasure. As she grew more used to it, her moans begin to sound more pleasureful.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:29 am

“Yes, this feels nice!” The chieftain had been use to having all sorts of prizes but few of them were virgins and few of them were so tight. His hands trace against her hips as she moved against him.

Once she begins to move, once she seems to feel more pleasure then pain his hands reach to her breasts seizing and squeezing them as he groans.

“Once he is dead by your nation's laws everything he owns gets transferred to you and with you being mine then ultimately I become king of you lands. Ironic the sense of justice.”

He lifts his hips up beneath hers now matching the pace of her own hips as they ride over him.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:04 am

As pleasure begins to build up within her body, Rosalie starts to move a little faster, though she tries to keep her moans as low as she can. She only prayed this whole thing would be over soon and she could return to her normal life. However, she couldn't help but toy a little with things. If this was taking place around the rise of the Viking age before they started raiding other countries, she may as well help them along. "Why...only go after...o-other vikings...? Resources are...so scarce here..." She asks between her moans.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 am

Large hands swept over her rump, rubbing it though his stamina seems to be on par. He groans on occasion, she doing well to gain his approval. There is the rare smack to her ass then a rub he half sits up thrust upward on occasion.

Capturing a breast with his mouth he swirls his tongue over the nipple there, his hold coming free with her comment.

“Hm ...” He seems to consider this for a moment as she moves down over him. Then he grins, pumping his hips up into hers slowly at first then quicker.

“There is nothing preventing that. I was focused on revenging my father, though once that is accomplished I think I'll turn my attention elsewhere ...” He enjoyed the way that she was thinking though.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 am

Rosalie tries to keep pace with him moving her hips with his. It was becoming harder to quiet her moans as her arousal only kept rising. Despite the fact that she knew this wasn't real, the last thing she wanted was having anyone else gather to watch. But at least she wouldn't have to do this with anyone else, knowing viking chieftains were particularly protective of their women. She couldn't keep her posture up much longer though and soon had to lay on top, having her hips move more in a back and forth movement.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:05 am

Full of vigor himself as she collapses atop him his hands sweep down her profile seizing her hips and caressing them before he rolls her over onto her back, his hips slapping down against her own in slow but deep thrusts.

She is deliciously tight though. He groans with each full thrust into her core, his cock throbbing inside the very sheath of her body …

“Almost ...” He grit his teeth before making a few more thrusts inside her before he explodes, washing out over her.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 am

Once Rosalie was on her back instead, she seems to lose her focus and moan louder as the chieftain's hard thrusts made her arousal rise much higher. Her arms and legs wrap around him as she's brought closer to her climax. She moans out feeling him release his seed inside her and cums with him, her inner walls squeezing as if trying to get every drop from him.

As her head starts to clear, she prays this is the end of the dream Gersham sent her into, and slowly opens her eyes...

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 am

As her eyes open she sees the Demon above her as she feels his length draw out of that tight sheath. He grins down at her, there was so much he could have done and would have had she fought more. From that brief scene he gave her a taste of just what was going on, there was some direction there though he could easily continue it at a future date.

For now he was just playing with the enchantment seeing that he had only used it once before on that nerd, Meredith was it? He did not recall, so many women, so many years most of them blurred together.

“That is but a taste of what I can do. I am still fine tuning things but there is enough to work with provided that I do not make things to intense … I am working on these adjustments though and will have to show you the finished produce soon enough my dear, after all, I know where to find you.

“Regardless of where you move there are only a finite number of places to hide on this island and discovering a room transfer is quite easy for me.”

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:19 am

While Rosalie wasn't exactly thrilled to see Gersham on top of her, she was relieved that the dream was finally over. Her relief however, soon is replaced by fear hearing his explanation. He intended on sending back into that vision again? Or was the next going to be something different? Either way, she knew she would have to endure this monster's ravaging again. He could see how scared and repulsed she was in her eyes, though she said nothing knowing there was no stopping him.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:56 am

That fear in her eyes got him to smirk. His creator might have granted pleasantries in his dreams from time to time but he had not entertained such a thought. Fear had been one way to control someone after all and the promise of a return had usually been enough …

Add to the matter that she was his guinea pig too and that made it a bit worse at the eventual fate that she would be made to endure.

Fixing himself back in his pants he regarded her one last time. “Until next time.” He stepped into the shadows and was gone once more transporting from her room to shadows elsewhere as if he were simply walking threw a door.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 am

Rosalie watched as the creature disappears. She gets up looking around making sure she was really alone. She sighs in relief afterwards but looks down at her body shuddering at the mess. How disgusting. She goes right to the shower and as she cleans herself off, she couldn't help but cry a little. Not just because of what happened, but also because she knew it was just the beginning of what she'd have to endure.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5