View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
This time he had not driven her into unconsciousness yet. He could have done all manner of things to his Pet then, he could have had all the Adda take her if it so pleased him and as long as that scent did not go away he doubted that he was going to receive any complaints out of her.

But rather he slapped his hand against the agent's rump as he considered how useful she would be in the future. Now if he had wanted to he could mistreat her, provided the scent was there it would not have mattered. Even if it were gone it should strive to get her to try harder as long as he had a feasible reason for this naturally.

Those slimy fingers reached deep inside here as they became gooey stands. He played attention to her clit as he casually played with her body, a grin upon his lips as he did so.

After doing this for a few minutes his fingers draw away as his lips traced over her backside. “I will take you again, prepare yourself in losing you mind for I will not stop regardless how how much you may beg it of me."

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Alexandra took slow shuddering breaths as the agent weakly stayed on her hands and knees. It was true, she would obey just about any command without a second while influenced by the druglike musk. She felt Goro's hand slide in deeper as it broke apart into long thin strands. The tips tickled her g-spot and along her inner walls, causing the woman's hips to jolt and squirm in the alien criminal's grasp. She bit her lip as she let out a defeated whimper as strands teased around her clit and wrapped arond it slowly.

Goro promised to start again. She felt those gooey lips slide along her back. "Y-Yes, M-Master," she stammered. Shivers ran down her spine, knowing she would succumb in moments in the hands of this creature. But, she did not see herself begging for it to stop. She would take in each and every moment of bliss even as it eroded her mind into nothing.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:51 pm

He did just that as his hand extracted, as near silent chuckle escaping him Master he never grew tired of that word though the driving force of that gooey cock returns. Full, hard thrusts return as he fills her to the brim, that gooey substance stretching her as he flows through her most intimate of places, that musk buzzing in the air as a gooey wave assails her ass with the slapping nature of each of his thrusts as he is drawn back to her each time.

Each thrust is accompanied by a wet slap to her ass as he slides in and out of her. Again he uses no mercy as he assails the body of the Russian agent. Even after she has long passed out he continues to thrust away into that passage as he seizes wave after wave of pleasure from his Pet.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:48 pm

When Alexander comes too she is in the sick bay of a ship, at least she assumes that it is a ship as the room is about the size of an examination room and is fully stocked with medical equipment. There is a medical droid here and her clothes are gone replaced by a white hospital gown.

Seated in a chair near her is Luna, asleep who is awakened by the droid, obviously it was given the order to wake her if there was any chance and the sleepy agent looks to the bed. While the Russian woman may be missing her glasses she would quickly discover that they were on the night stand near the bed.

“Hey, how are you? Any withdrawal symptoms?” Alex would find that their was an IV in her left arm feeding drugs into her though she wouldn't feel too loopy and rather clear headed at the moment anyway.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Alexandra's cries echo inside the room. The warm slime surged into both her holes, fucking her relentlessly. Each thrust was like a tidal wave crashing through her. Both passages were spread open and filled to the brim with endlessly stroking ooze. The musk continued to soak into her brain as she felt better with each and every thrust. The ADD agent could not imagine better pleasures in her life. Her body shuddered and twitched as she cried out for her Master over and over again until her voice gave out. The bliss came soon after. The fluttering in her belly melted into molten heat that surged up into her very soul. Her passages clung as best as they could around the semi-solid members fucking her. Eyes fluttered as a deep blush formed on the woman's cheeks. The only thing showing that she was already climaxing was her constantly jolting form as all her juices were easily absorbed into the slime. Darkness closed in around her vision as her world blurred away into nothing. The last thing the poor agent could remember was one last powerful orgasm before finally exhausting herself in the hands of Goro.

The russian ADD agent stirred weakly as she slowly came to. She heard the steady beep of medical equipment watching her vitals. Alexandra was in a warm soft bed for once as she finally woke up. She had no clue how long she had been out much less how in the world she got into this room. Looking over, she saw Luna waking up as well. Had she been rescued? She did recall some sort of plan being prepared but it was all a blur from the constant sex and pleasure Goro put her through.

Surprisingly, Alexandra was not in any sort of pain despite the lack of that sweet addicting scent. Luna asked how she was feeling. The agent did not feel any withdrawals but she could not say much more than that. She did not know what she felt after going through what she did. Alexandra noticed the IV feeding fluids into her body. "I... There are no headaches, Sergeant," she answered, "Wh-Where am I? I only remember..." She shivered as her heart rate increased. What that monster did to her would not be so easy to ignore and forget.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 pm

“My ship, EMI-2. I was able to slow down the battleship before it got to it's destination and we were able to lure it into an ambush. Your rescue was a bit easier once we figured out were Goro made off to and figured out where he was intending to rendez-vous with his battleship.

“They all died … it was pointless ...” Luna looked pained at that. “The Adda would not surrender their Emissary though he more than willingly surrendered once they were gunned down.

“I only had two vials of that prototype that protects against aphrodisiacs though I whipped up a batch that I got in that IV but in another hour or two the withdrawal is going to come back so it's going to be a long trip back to the base, Alex.”

She stood and stretched a little. “Quad got your suit once we took the battleship, he's on the battleship now with a team of agents so it will be a little ways behind us seeing that battleship can't match our speed and I thought it best to hurry on ahead to get you to the infirmary and get some serum made to help.

“I also wanted to secure the prisoner before the Adda learn of his capture. The captured crew of the battleship is still clueless but I don't know I he has other ships at the Adda home world that may or may not launch a rescue attempt. Granted, given how they handled their battleship I don't think we have to worry though the next few hours will be brutal I suspect.”

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Alexandra looked over at the IV again. One to two hours before she will be hit with withdrawals. Luna did not know how much of that musk the russian agent inhaled. It was the majority of the past few days. Just a day with Goro caused headaches and migraines. She had spent far more time with him after that in helping with his various tasks. "I... I don't know if I will make it," Alexandra said softly, "The pain was so bad then but it may be even worse if longer exposure has any say in the matter." Perhaps Luna could sedate her and just keep her outcold while she detoxed. But, that is assuming the effects will wear off eventually. Before, the exposure was not very long and there were no real withdrawal symptoms. Now though, she had been fucked unconcious and fed heavier and heavier doses of that sweet scent. Even now, she found herself longing to smell it again eventhough she was in no pain whatsoever. The lack of pleasure was a form of pain in the end unfortunately.

"The Adda seemed to be influenced by the scent Ma... the Emissary emits," she added, "That could be how he keeps the Adda loyal and in control enough to make them want to fight to the death." Alexandra rubbed her templed slowly. The drug may not be doing anything to her but she was still fucked into oblivion several times over the past couple of days. Her body yearned for more and that frightened her. She had grown used to calling that monster Master that it was almost second nature to her.

"What happens now?" she asked, "My mission was a failure. I found nothing out about Nail's location or who has her now."

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 am

Unfortunately most of the drugs she had here were for treating minor field injuries. Nothing that could render her unconscious unfortunately …

Luna was not a medic herself and depended on the medical droid though she did understand some of the readings as she looked at some of those readings.

“Loosing two agents is worse than loosing one. Goro may have additional information though and with some luck we can hack into ship files or get that information out of him.

“From the files I read about him it is fairly easy to persuade him. I wasn't sent after Nail but sent after you. Had I failed to turn up anything matters would have been considered too expensive to continue, the loose of three agents and ships.

“Your ship is still on the planet and was in the process of being recovered by the way. Now just try to rest. I have EMI traveling as quickly as possible and the plan is simply to treat you now as far as you're concerned there is nothing you need to worry about.

“Others will take over while you recover from this.” She considers then nods. “It does seem that we will have to update Goro's file extensively if he has such a control of his musk … we simply did not know.”

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:50 am

The agent nodded. "Yes, Sergeant," she replied. She was certainly not volunteering to get back to her mission especially in her current state. There were no other options for the russian agent besides rest and pray the withdrawals do not make her suffer too much. Despite the data the ADD had on Goro, none of that data had anything about this much saturation by that musk. If there was nothing else, Alexandra would lay back to rest, closing her eyes and hoping sleep came before the serum wore off. Apparently the serum could only suppress the effects rather than cure them.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:43 pm

“Get some rest,” Luna bestowed a warm smile upon her fellow agent. “Press that buzzer there if you need anything I'll probably be in the cock pit or my lab … well, it's not a real lab but I do all my work there these days.”

Luna departs and while Alex does manage to get some sleep it is little more than two hours before she wakes, flashes of images of her last assignment rip through her head though in the end she wakes with a mild head ache that just won't go away. On top of that the headache grows worse and worse as time slips by.

The IV is empty and the serum, which works marvelously while active is gone. Whatever she had Luna had managed to wipe up about six patches which lasted about 20 minutes a piece.

Looking over the meager medical supplies here or consulting with the medical droid finds a few things for headaches but even these to help. The only thing … the only thing that could is the prisoner aboard the vessel it seems ...

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Alexandra woke with a groan. Her head was throbbing and it was steadily growing worse. The meds the droid provided seemed to have no effect whatsoever. The headache quickly grew into a migraine which felt like nails being driven into her skull. The pain nearly brought the agent to tears as she clutched at the sheets of her bed and tried to desperately fall back to sleep. She had nearly reached this point before when Goro kept the scent away from her for a duration. She knew seeing him would make the pain. Her mind grew hazy but she did not get out of bed. She had to endure. It could not get worse, right?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:26 am

In many ways it was worse than a narcotic, the pressure on her skull felt as if her brain had been about to burst given the pressure she felt. Before it had gotten to this level of need in the past she had been given that sweet, sweet drug that had filled her nostrils and cleared her senses though she finds it far to distracting to sleep and nothing her can induce that state or even h3elp alleviate the feeling.

There is only one saving grace and that happens to be a drug similar to morphine though if she uses it the drug has the effect of making her loopy but her headache simply grows steadily as it grows worse and worse for the Russian agent.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:48 am

It just kept getting worse. Her entire body ached as she felt her brain throbbing inside her skull. The morphine only dulled the pain briefly before gradually growing back to its original level and beyond. Alexandra was sobbing as tears dripped down her cheeks. She felt like she was going to die. Only one creature could give her relief. The addicted agent could only silently apologize to Luna as she slowly slipped out of bed and headed for the door.

The morphine and pain left her mind as putty. Her body swayed weakly as she walked. She relied on the nearby walls for support as she slowly searched for Goro's location. If she managed to find the brig, Alexandra would fall to her knees and crawl slowly towards Goro's cell. She just could not take it anymore. She needed that drug back in her body. She would do anything at this point.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Finding the brig was easy enough as the ship was not that big to begin with though the addle brained journey was tough. The brig has just the one cell and as she enters she can see that cell, across from it is a control station.

A force field cuts the cell off from her side of the door and at first Goro does not even acknowledge her presence, perhaps believing that it was the other agent, the one that he was shuffled to at the end for it had been other, better combat trained agents that boarded his ship.

He could only assume he was here so that the ADD could use him to study the effects that he had on their agent for never before had he got an agent to this state.

When he does look he sees Alex and perks up a little. They did not restrain her? That was a mistake though they must have overlooked how potent this drug of his was. With the force field in place the heavier molecules of his scent were unable to pass through the barrier of force though he would have suppressed it currently, he eyed her to see if the musk was having an effect for in those first moments he could not prevent a spike of excitement that release a hint of the aroma before he could bring himself in suppressing it.

“Come to gloat?” He tried to sound upset though he wasn't the best of actors, for one if she got a whiff of that musk she may have realize though he assumed that he was in a self contained atmosphere as a precaution given that the ADD knew of his ability even if they did not know it was this strong.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Unfortunately, the barrier prevented her from inhaling any of that musk. She sat on her knees before the barrier as she gazed at Goro with tear filled eyes. "P-Please... The... The pain..." she begged, "It's too much..." Seeing the forcefield, the agent shakily rose to her feet and walked over to the control station. She needed to reach him. It was the only way to make the pain stop. Alexandra hit a few keys and would lower the forcefield. By now, Goro would have suppressed his musk as the agent nearly stumbles while trying to return to the slime monster. "Please... Please give me it!" she whimpered, "I can't take it anymore! You... You did something to me... It hurts so much!" She reached to grab handfuls of the slimy body of Goro, desperate to get a whiff of that sweet scent.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next