View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
Once that familiar look came upon the agent's face, Goro showed no mercy. The tendrils drilled into her holes as ridges formed. Every rib ground her insides into putty while that all too familiar heat melted all discomfort away into pure bliss. Her inhibitions gone, the agent embraced what was coming. She squealed around the mouthful of cock as her juices soaked into the drilling appendage. Her body glistened like a goddess as she pushed her body to continue pleasing her master. Milk gushed from her tits, filling those greedy hands while the most intense sensations rippled through her chest and outwards to the very tips of her fingers and toes.

She was still glowing from her orgasm when Goro gave his next order. All she heard was sucking dick and crawled onto the bed. "Ahh... Master.. Yes..." she groaned, unable to form coherent sentences. All she could do was breathe in that musk that continued to destroy her. She layed back on the bed, gazing at the Adda guard. She licked her lips as her eyes fell to the creature's covered package. Soon she would be tasting some real meat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 am

When she had been on the bed he flowed closer and nodded once he had been between her thighs her spread her legs apart his tongue elongating rather than his head dipping as that appendage swept over her entrance.

Loose slime had been reabsorbed into his body as he tasted her. The juices blended to perfection as fingers kneaded against the muscles of her thighs. The Adda presented himself to her lips just as her lower ones had been pierce that throbbing erection had come closer to her lips as it was unsealed from his pants.

Another unoccupied mouth formed on what was his torso. “Now suck,” he commanded as he looked upon the busty agent.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 am

"Uhhhnnnnn... Mmmph..." A loud groan escaped the agent's lips as Goro's tongue plunged into her body. Her thighs jolt in her master's hands as the muscles tensed and relaxed in an endless cycle. She stifled her own groan by gulping down the Adda's long thick cock. She tasted the warm meat as it pulsed between her lips. "Mmm..." she sucked deeply, feeling the tough skin fight against her lip's and tongue unlike the formless slime. She lifted her arms above her head to grab the Adda's waist, pulling him closer as the cock slid even deeper. The hot tip pressed the back of her throat as she began to swallow around it, enveloping it in the tight confines of her mouth.

She had little care for the guard but she would obey her master. She knew what disobeying would lead to and what bliss she would feel when she obeyed. Her hips rocked against Goro's tongue, the agent doing all she could to embrace the sensations she felt. The drug made every touch, every stroke feel absolutely divine. She never wanted this to end.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:29 am

Goro was testing her even now though there had been no hesitation on her part that has been made as she received the Adda's warm cock that was pressed between her lips, a hand going to the back of her head to assist her along the member, which had been of average human size in comparison to some of the large members that she had received.

Goro's hands moved along her body, tongues exiting those hands as they licked and teased her succulent skin, the Adda groaning as he drove into her lips.

Her pussy licked, that tongue teasing his Pet as he gathered up those juices, the sweet scent of reward hanging in the air. He hears the rattle of the manacles as they are gripped by the Adda as his own tongues graze over her inner thighs now, the tongue playing with her pussy sweeps up to her chest sweeping along there as the Adda begins bucking his hips wildly, the tongue spooling out of the mouth on his torso wastes no time in tasting her as it pushes into that sweet chalice as he seeks out that erroneous zone within her, navigating his tongue to that familiar spot within her.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:12 am

She heard the Adda groan as his member pulsed and hardened between her lips. "Mmmph..." she sucked deeper. The hot meat swelled with seed as the Adda guided the woman's head back and forth. The scent flowed into her, making her feel better with each breath. It was as if she were being convinced that sucking cock would make her feel good. The drug toyed with her senses, tricking her to think that the Adda's cock tasted good inside her throat. Her eyes fluttered as the tongues licked her trembling thighs and slithered into her clenching folds. Alexandra's hips showed Goro's progress towards finding her most special of places. "Mph... Mph... Mph..." she moaned around the cock as her hips rocked forward, feeling the smooth slimy tongue drag over her hardened g-spot.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:50 pm

“Suck that dick!” The command given as the Adda hurried matters along with thrusts of his hips as he fucked her mouth, a dribble of precum collecting upon the tip as the back of her head had been urgently pulled over that pulsating rod.

The scent of that musk only growing stronger as if reward for that deed, a tendril of slime pushing into her rump as a tongue delves into her core and others course over her thighs before gripping those massive breasts once again. His hands squeezing as a longer tongue on his torso sweeps over her abdomen.

It is probably a good thing she has her glasses back as the Adda pulls out of her mouth only to spray his seed all over her face. The mouth on his torso vanishes, then he draws the tongue out of her juicy cunt,

“Feels good, doesn't it? Do you want cock now, Pet?”

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 pm

She could taste the precum dribbling onto her tongue. The agent swirled her tongue over that tip, washing it over and over again as more fluid was goaded out. Her tongue would slide along the underside of the Adda's cock before lashing away when she drew her head back for a long deep suck. Heat continued to rise in her cheeks as Goro ordered her to keep doing what she was already doing. Her eyes were glassy as the musk kept growing stronger, telling her brain that sucking cocks makes her feel so very good.

Just as she started to feel the Adda reach his limit, he pulled out. She watched the member twitch violently as thick globs of alien seed splashed upon her face and glasses. She licked what she could from her face but the damage was done. The agent now had a face full of white spunk as Goro offered something much greater than this Adda.

"Oh god... Yes, Master," she gasped, spreading her thighs further apart for him, "I yearn for you to be deep inside me. Have I pleased you, Master?" She dealt with one cock only to be rewarded with another. There was no escaping becoming someone's sex toy on this vessel. Now it was time for her to earn the very thing that breaks her every night before sleeping, the thing she desperately yearned for that sent shivers of anticipation down her spine.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:29 pm

“You did quite well my Pet, I am pleased ...” Goro responded as he gazed down at the agent, her features coated in the Adda spunk, her legs stretching wide he drew her manacled hands above her head holding them down as a hand sculpted and molded her breast.

A blanket of slime swept over his Pet, his cock developing beneath that ooze then pressed against her. Rather than fast and urgent though just the barest portions of himself began to fill her taking a semi solid shape as he pressed into those depths again, nice and slow as he teased her senses further doing his by forming a hand down there that flicked and pulled against her clit, rubbing along the sides of it as he played with his Pet a little fingers tracing over the curve of her large breast.

The oozy nature of his body surrounded her and absorbed her lower half of her body into that warm gooey mass.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:18 am

"Ah..." Alexandra gasped as she was slowly pulled into the slime monster. The warmth enveloped her nude form while hands grabbed hold of her now less than firm breasts. The constant draining of her milk had taken its toll for now, leaving those huge udders slightly deflated causing them to sag a bit more than usual. But, the large hands felt heavenly against her sensitive mounds. Goro couldl feel the woman's pulse racing within those orbs.

Slowly, his member filled her body. The woman groaned, her hips rocking inside the gooey mass while other appendages formed and proceeded to play with her clitoris. Her clitoris had not been left alone for days. The nub was pulsing with hot blood as it stood out like a tiny finger. Every tug and stroke caused the agent's eyes to flutter as she arched her body off the bed. "Ohhhhnnnn... Ohhh... Master..." she moaned out her owner's title, this slow methodic pace was just as maddening as having her brains fucked out.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:32 am

“Mmm,” he sank into her, enjoying the sweet surrender of her body as he engulfed most of her from the waste down. Her drugged confession, that cry of Master filling his ears had pushed him in driving into her though he managed to resist for the time being as he caressed her breast with slow yet slimy strokes of his fingers, the perfect shape in them gone for now though he had been more in-tuned with the surrender of her body.

“When we get back it is time for a few extra piercings. That and perhaps I should make this little change permanent,” he skimmed over her breast as if for emphasis. He was thinking out loud to himself, after all she was a new canvass to deal with as he saw fit.

He was still pumping into her nice and slow, that slime filling her completely as he stretched her out completely as he filled her to capacity.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

Her body swayed with the slow thrusts. Her back was arched, thrusting those partially deflated melons before her, offering them to her master's tender touch. The ADD agent groaned softly with each new push of fresh slime into her contracting passage. Her inner walls spread slowly, causing no pain whatsoever beyond a sense of pressure inside her loins. Throughout all this, the musk clung to her and did not let go. Every breath reminded her of her submission, her need to be owned by this creature holding her. She had all but forgotten about Luna preparing a rescue attempt for her and the other slaves. It did not matter to her anymore. She only cared for her master's wishes and will and the pleasure obeying would bring.

"Uhhnnn... Uhhhnnn... Y-Yess... Yes, Master... I am yours... Do whatever you want with me... Ohhhhnnnn..." She had no clue what changes were going to be made. But the only thing she could think of when he mentioned permanent was her lactating breasts. Normally, she would be disgusted and possibly frightened at such a forced alteration. But now, the agent merely rocked her body and rode the pleasures her owner gave as her reward.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 am

He had continued to trace those fingers against her breasts, he rocking a little quicker inside her though of course he did not need her approval he doubted that she would deny him anything at this stage.

A slimy tongue nuzzled against her neck as he licked it. A slave collar may do well though the Adda already knew that she was a slave and those that had seen her with him could simply assume that she was one …

Of course such alterations were the furthest thing from his mind then and there as he filled her with that rush of slime sweeping into her quicker and quicker as he moved against her, through her. He pushed her to those limits and beyond.

His fingers traced down her thighs pulling back enough to toss her legs over his slimy shoulders, her legs beginning to sink into him as he bent down and traced a tongue against a nipple as his speed increases further from that slow pace

Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:05 am

Every touch left a tingly sensation that lingered for what felt like forever. The drug left her so sensitive that every touch made her insides quiver and melt into putty. Her thighs were lifted up high as she sank further into the alien slime. Like a piston, the slime surged into her faster and faster like an engine reving up. "Ahhhnn! Ahhhhnnn! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her manacled arms did their best to grab her thighs and pull them back even further as Goro began to ravage her like so many times before. Every breath, every thrust pushed the question into her head. This was sex... Why fight this? She could think of nothing but sex as that thick growing cock plowed all the way in and out of her shuddering form. Not an single cell of her pussy was left untouched as her eyes rolled back and proceeded to flutter wildly. Not one part of her mind wanted to resist the molten heat searing through her insides as the first of another bout of orgasms wracked her mind, body, and soul.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:19 am

He had not let up as he took her. Fast and hard that slime pressed into her with no mercy, those breasts bouncing as he was continued to stroke her, lick her as the first of her orgasms trigger his own hit, that quick recovery time ensuring that matters continue to flow seamlessly.

After a small while though he removes her legs from his shoulders, retracting that slime from her passage as he simply caresses her a little before rolling her over onto her stomach lifting her ass up, a playful smack against her ass, then another as fingers rub against her labia before pushing inside her, a slow motion as his thumb curls over that encouraged clit.

“Such a good Pet pleasing your Master like this. You do wish to please your Master, do you not?”

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:02 am

The russian woman was gasping for breath as the pace slowed to a stop. Her insides were still quivering but at least the agent was still concious this time around. Numb legs were pulled out of Goro's body as she was turned around layed out onto the bed. She gave a small squeak as that wet slap came down on her exposed ass. Slowly, Alexandra pushed herself up into all fours while the alien's slimy fingers pushed slowly inside her. Every stroke across her engorged pearl left her shuddering with glee. "Uhhhnnn..." she groaned, "Y-Yes, Master..." She answered simply as all her attention were on the thumb playing with her clitoris.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next