View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
"Mph! Mmm..." The one inside her ass pulled out only to blow his load all over her anus and cheeks. She could feel the warm ooze drip down the backs of her thighs. But that was only one Adda satisfied out of many. The one inside her throat continued to jam his cock into the back of Alexandra's throat while the one that had been finger fucking her took position to take what is his.

Oh god! She thought in her head as the hot tip of the Adda's thick cock spread her insides wide open. Her eyes grew wide as tears welled up inside. The thrust caused the cock in her throat to jam even deeper, choking the helpless agent while the one inside her sex seared along her moistened depths. The cock was so big that nothing was left untouched. Every stroke dragged acrossed every sensitive part of her inner walls. Her body was left twitching with each thrust as her insides melted around the thick invader. The only good thing was the cock inside her throat choked out any sound of pleasure she may have made during all this torture.

The one in her throat finally reached his limit and blew his white spunk directly into the agent's throat. Her body shuddered and gagged, forced to swallow the vile fluid with the excess oozing out of the corners of her mouth. When the member finally pulled out, Alexandra groaned and tried to draw breath only to feel another cock slide right into her throat. The lack of oxygen was leaving her body tingling and euphoric. Her eyes dulled and slowly began to fall half mast. Too weak to resist, the pleasure from the giant cock in her sex was coming in endless waves. Her hips jolt as the tip slammed against her cervix with each thrust. Her eyes fluttered and slowly began to roll back as the first of perhaps many orgasms were forced from her body. Juices soaked over the Adda's member, making each thrust even easier than the last.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

The one behind her was one of many last time as he was this time but he made this task of pleasing them all both quicker and, quick in the sense that his powerful thrusts forced her to take those rods deeper, he seemed to delight in thrusting into her hard and getting her to accomplish deep thoating each.

The fact that he was position in such a way as to block of her ass meant one less whole for use, that and he seemed to have a h3althy portion or stamina that kept his going.

Thankfully the next two to take her mouth she had initial though had been priming themselves, jerking off so when they stepped up they blasted her ,

At about that time that sweet aroma waifed up to her nostrils, that pheromone … Goro had arrive to watch he shame just as another well endowed individual stepped up and squeezed those melons together as he began to titty fuck her, even his large member disappearing between the walls of tit flesh, occasionally the head of the shaft sticks up between her breasts as the guy behind her groans, grabs her waste and begins pounding against her until he ruptures filling her pussy as his seed course though her.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Alexandra was finally allowed a few moments to breathe as the next couple of Adda decided to blow their loads right into her face instead of down her throat. The agent's breathing was ragged. Her voice was hoarse from the brutal fucking she endured already. The one behind her was still going strong though, forcing the breathless woman to gasp and groan in pleasure between whimpers of defeat.

Things only grew worse as every gasping breath filled her lungs with that sweet familiar musk of the Emissary. Already, her body was growing more heated as the addictive drug was reintroduced to her quivering form. That only made ignoring the heat bubbling inside her belly all the more impossible.

The agent was pulled backwards onto the Adda's lap while another moved up and slid his member between her huge pillowy mounds. She felt the heated flesh pulse and throb within her cleavage as he proceeded to saw between her breasts. Alexandra's eyes widen as the one behind her grabbed her hips and slammed her repeatidly down on his huge shaft, plowing his cock into her womb. Her belly bulged with each thrust up into the agent's body until the creature finally could take no more. Hot oozed filled Alexandra's womb just as the poor woman succumbed to yet another orgasm. She sagged against the male's body, impaled on his erupting cock while the one infront of her continued to fuck with her tits. Eyes fluttered and rolled back slowly as her gasping groans filled her lungs with more of Goro's arousing drug.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Goro watched on, the agent's shame and defeat had been assured this time around but he had other plans. That arousing scent taking hold in her mind further that addiction, solidifying that need within her as that arousal swelled.

Her chin and tits had soon been blasted with cum as was that thick seed leaking out o her abused passage. The next one behind her drew her back as he laid down placing her above him as he wastes no time in piercing her ass, her legs spread open as another, the largest by far, inserts herself into that passage while a third kneels at her side as he wastes no time plunging between those lips.

She looses track of all those hands on her breasts, mashing her clit with greater vigor though beyond all that Goro's voice calls out. “We'll have to speed this up a little, these men are about to go on shift though another is about to go off ...”

It a battleship, certainly there are enough Adda in constant rotation keeping her in this state,

“There are plenty more Adda to get though my dear.”

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:30 pm

There was no way for the human woman to keep up with so many men raping her. Now, she was dealing with three cocks at a time. Every orifice was filled with hot meat. The cocks inside her ass and cunt sawed against one another through her inner walls. She could no longer think. All she was aware of was the thick meat filling her body more and more. Her eyes fluttered as fingers mauled her tits and her vulnerable clit. Every harsh pinch caused her to whimper only to groan once more as another orgasm washes over her mind and body.

She no longer had any strength to resist. Hot spunk filled her throat, ass, and pussy. The heat radiated inside her belly, spreading and seeping through every inch of her body. The drug made everything feel so much better. Her breasts tingled from the rough hands stroking them. Every new cock made her feel fuller than the last. She did not fight back as another three replaced the other Adda and proceeded to fill her holes once again. She was going to be raped by the entire crew? Would she even survive that long? The drug kept her relaxed and aroused even as her insides were fucked raw by so many dicks.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 pm

There didn't seem to be a way, not if there was a decent sized crew. Even if she only had the two groups to deal with. But somehow with Goro present it was easier to deal with, her excitement levels increased as she was taken repeatedly, whether ass, pussy or mouth the Adda used her. Some, seeing how Goro insisted that they move this along, did not take her but jerked off on her, their releases covering her in spunk. Just this group alone numbered over a dozen but less then three dozen and by the time it had finally end she was thoroughly used and covered in spunk though their was that pleasant scent in the air.

She heard words, Goro speaking to one of his men but she was too far gone at that stage.

The order given Alex had been cleaned up afterward then allowed to rest in his office for the time being though still naked. There was a return o that pleasant aroma as he arrived once more, a sly grin on his features.

“Excellent, I thought it best that you were coherent for second round. This will be worse, this will be the infantry, boarding parties and the like or the most part.”

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:54 pm

There didn't seem to be a way, not if there was a decent sized crew. Even if she only had the two groups to deal with. But somehow with Goro present it was easier to deal with, her excitement levels increased as she was taken repeatedly, whether ass, pussy or mouth the Adda used her. Some, seeing how Goro insisted that they move this along, did not take her but jerked off on her, their releases covering her in spunk. Just this group alone numbered over a dozen but less then three dozen and by the time it had finally end she was thoroughly used and covered in spunk though their was that pleasant scent in the air.

She heard words, Goro speaking to one of his men but she was too far gone at that stage.

The order given Alex had been cleaned up afterward then allowed to rest in his office for the time being though still naked. There was a return o that pleasant aroma as he arrived once more, a sly grin on his features.

“Excellent, I thought it best that you were coherent for second round. This will be worse, this will be the infantry, boarding parties and the like or the most part.”

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Time lost all meaning. All there was cock and cum. All she felt was the sweet scent invading her with each gasping breath she took. Her body was on fire. She kept feeling hotter with every orgasm ripped from her body. She gurgled out a groan as cum dribbled out of her mouth and down her lovely nude form. Not a spot of her body was left unsoiled by the time the crew was done with her.

Alexandra blacked out after a particularly powerful moment of raptured as all three cocks erupted inside her mouth, ass, and womb. By the time she started coming to again, the agent felt slightly refreshed. Her body was cleaned while she was unconcious but the truly welcoming feeling was the potent scent flowing into her body.

Goro taunted the agent as she layed there on the floor. The russian woman groaned and rolled to her side. She did not think she could survive a second round. Despite this dread, she felt so very good though. "Uhhnn... Please... No more... I can't take so many..." she croaked. Her throat still felt raw, giving her a raspy voice after deep throating so many thick Adda cocks. She slowly got up onto her knees, her body tingling from head to toe. Every deep breath she took seemed to calm her down. She knew something was wrong with this smell but she could not stop breathing.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Goro loved the sight he was seeing. He loved it when agents crumbled before him given ho they were such a pain and not that he had the Adda he could strike back. Eventually they would have the tech know how, the picked up languages and energy weapons quick enough.

Goro reached down and grabbed a beast, nice and firm as a thumb rushed over her nipple. Ah, yes let her repeat that. Goro could be cruel, at first it was displacement and now he had the Adda to hide behind.

He wanted the earlier matter to be tough on her. “I gave you to the crew, my dear, do you propose I just take you back that is not good for morale, there will be many Adda that would be disappointed … still, we will be taking on a cargo soon … perhaps if you convenience me I may make you my own personal pet. You probably won't enjoy it much but it is definitely better than servicing half or all the crew each day … some of those warriors are most eager seeing how they normal do not earn the right to mate.

“The offer is open ...” his eyes turned to the clock as he released her. “... the next five minutes before you'll be starting on the next group.”

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm

"Uhhnnn..." she groaned as those slimey hands stroked over those nicely firmed breasts. She wanted to draw away, but the strokes seemed to make her forget about the aches and pains throbbing in her abused body. Her throbbing headache faded away into a warm haze that clouded her thoughts.

Her choice was either to submit to Goro or be ravaged by an entire squad of infantry Adda. She could only resist so much. Either way, her pride would be crushed either by a gang rape or a single alien leader. Also, her mind was telling her how good it felt to be near the Emissary. Already, her body was growing more and more addicted to the drug the slime emitted.

Alexandra sagged as she remained on her knees. Her arms were limp to her sides as her body arched gently into Goro's groping hands. "Uhhnn... I... I will do what you ask..." she whimpered, "Please. Just don't send me... Mmm.... Don't send me out there again..." The agent tried to rationalize her submission. Dealing with just Goro, she could keep her body intact and continue to plan on her escape. But, her brain was also telling her to stay near him in order to inhale more of the addictive musk.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Quite pleased at her response Goro stroked her cheek with those slimy fingers of his, a fiendish grin still cast on his features as he released her. His eyes flowed over the nude agent in her state of being and he really did not care if she fought against him or caved in.

Of course he had he close now, and without the crew sapping as much energy from her he had to worry about her getting into matters. He thought he could get her to behave soon enough but or now it seemed as if she had been caving to that sweet aroma.

Last time she had been exposed to it but to lesser effects than this.

“Then I will not send you back to them if you prove your worth. Please me and I will make my excuse in keeping you easy enough, Pet.”

For the time being he left it open as to how she could please him or what to do leaving it up for her to be creative here or perhaps testing her seeing that he was a gelatin mass with little structure unless he made the effort to take one.

He would form a cock for her if it appeared that she had been searching for one though for the most part he would remain impassive just to see if she was worth keeping around awhile longer.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Alexandra said nothing. Her body trembled at the thought of pleasing this vile slime monster. She did not even know how to please something without a solid body. Eventually, a long thick cock seemed to form from Goro's body. Heat flushed the agent's cheeks as she slid closer to the monster. She grabbed both her huge globes and wrapped them around the monster's shaft. She rolled her breasts up and down slowly, smothering the shaft in her luscious titflesh. "Uhhnn..." The slow strokes sent tingling pleasure rolling through both her breasts and the scent was inescapable while being this close. Slime soaked over her breasts with each stroke, ensuring every breath she took was of Goro's musk. Juices trickled lightly down her inner thighs as she continued her attempts to please the alien criminal with her biggest assets.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 pm

There was some uncertainty there though that was to be expected. Mild psionic use allowed him to maintain his shape though as she drew closer to him he figured that she had some practice at this and could charge more when he decided to sell her.

Then again … the way that the aroma was attacking her senses, the eager way that she had swept up and down his length showed promise. Indeed he had entertained the thought of having a pet at his side, perhaps a naked one, maybe even one that he let a crew member use from time to time as a reward for good service.

These were just some of the thoughts that pressed into his mind. He would consider this more later, now was not the time as the gastropod enjoyed those pleasing motions, those use breasts playing against her, his cock adjusted as it grew bigger to make better use of those tits.

Goro groaned, a soft sound as he reached down to sweep his fingers against the side of her face. A tendril of slime formed, the pseudopod sweeping over a hip and resting against her lower back and while he could have taken his favorite hole the order was for her to satisfy him and thus it was up to her to figure things out or do a good job is she chose poorly.

“Mmm, now pick a hole.”

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:46 pm

"Ahhhh... Uhhnnn..." Goro seemed to be pleased as he made an audible groan. The sweet scent seemed to grow heavier with the creature's arousal, drugging the poor agent further as she continued to roll those luscious tits up and down the growing shaft. Her breasts pulsed and throbbed, sending wave after wave of heated bliss into her chest and spreading outwards through the rest of her body. The musk was arousing her more and more, her body growing more vulnerable to the slimey touch of this monster.

How long must she do this? When will Goro be satisfied? The questions were muted in the agent's haze that was once her mind. She knew staying here would eventually crush her but she had no control over that anymore. Being near this creature was the only time she felt good and relaxed. Her worries seemed to just melt away the more she pleased him and was given more of that strange scent.

She shivered as she felt a tendril wrap around her hips and rest against her lower back. Now she was to offer herself to this thick slimy trunk she had been pleasing. Putting slime into her mouth did not sound appealing. Her insides were trembling and were nice and juicy. She grabbed hold of Goro's cock as she slowly rose to her feet. She guided the thick tip to her drooling netherlips and lowered herself right onto the monster. "Uhhhhnnnn... L-Like t-this?" she asked, lowering herself further. Her insides clung around the member but it seemed to push apart her inner walls and glide right in. The drug made the slow journey down the shaft all the more mind numbing. Her mind slowly became white washed as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Uhhhnnnn..." Every inch added melted her insides a bit more until her body was nothing but a throbbing star of lust and tension. When she reached the base, Alexandra sagged against Goro's body. Her eyes were dull and half mast, lost in the pleasure rippling through her body.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:09 pm

She had not answered his question initially but stood up, her visage appearing as several other human females in the past so he had not thought to restrain her as she got to her feet, that touch sweeping against the slimy member that felt a bit stiffer with the mild allocation of his telekinetic powers. Other than shaping himself though he could not really do anything with it but she adjusted herself and he had a redhead on his cock sliding down it to the very based, his eyes widening for a second as he felt tight muscles being pressed aside, his very nature, even if she were dry completely though that was not the case here.

Large mounds get slick in his slime as he reaches behind her to grasp her lower back.

“Yes, like that,” pussy had been his favorite though when it came to agents he tended to be a little rougher with them and take their ass. She however had been exposed enough to his particular scent where she was not going to resist him heavily.

She felt good surrounding him though he could not help but begin to move beneath her, his hands flowing over her back a hand smacking her rump as he drove into her, faster with each passing second as he moved beneath her, lining her up as he hit her depths from various angles as he sought out that place inside her, that place that would no doubt leave her confused as to her own responses, it was one thing being driven on by the aphrodisiac and another to realize that the experience could be grand.

“Mm, I think I have changed my mind, provided you can keep this up,” whether it was endurance he was speaking of of feeling this good he had not specified though while she was still coherent he slipped in a question as he slipped that appendage of his into her.

“What were you doing on the planet my dear?”

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next