View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Revelations (for Ania) 

Post Re: Revelations (for Ania)
She remembered reading about the fact that some spiders and snakes only needed to eat once a month or so but files away that fact for later as it was not likely to matter in the next few hours or perhaps longer. It was embarrassing that she did not consider that until she had almost finished.

Ania could tell that Dani was still asleep from here? Those senses were extraordinary, greater than she would have given her Mistress credit for. Yet the prospects of giving the coat back herself held the promise of seeing her Mistress again.

She was an easy girl to control since that was all she knew throughout the entirety of her life. She rather grew uncomfortable if there was no one to please, no one to serve in a means. She craved that guidance, perhaps not ever single waking moment though most of them. There were small moments here and there that she usurped control though it was more often handed over to her for a small while.

Oddly she had considered her Pop Tarts. She had a craving for one of them and hoped that Devil or Demon thing didn't eat them all or destroy them. Wild Berry ...

She inhaled the aroma in the air. It was clean and crisp. No smell of burnt toast for that had been one of her concerns coming back here only to find that the creature was waiting for her. It was the first time that one of them struck her own dorm before.

She was put at ease with Dani sleeping though, unaware that the creature would have left her roommate alone, he was after blonds and Dani did not meet that criteria though Rhaine was somewhat clueless to this.

Ania knowing where she was or coming to the dorms had not bothered her though. In fact she looked forward to it. “Dani has later classes tomorrow so for most of the early afternoon she isn't here. We usually do lunch together and my course are all early ones on most days being a military brat father had us up early, I think his idea of letting us sleep in would be letting us sleep until six or so.

“See you then?”

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Given the overall layout of an ordinary dorm room Ania might've suspected that Dani was awake, their beds were pushed together which she was unaware of and had to determine her state of being without that particular piece of knowledge. Line of sight mattered little when other senses aided her in that regard, ears as sensitive as nature demanded could've easily picked up on the page of a textbook being flipped over from where they stood and while lacking any movement whatsoever on the inside of that room unwittingly let the huntress know that these two lovers must've redecorated in their favor.

The invitation sounded lovely and instead of responding the ecstatic body of the alien herm pressed up against her own, tentacles swiftly usurped her wrists and pinned them to the door without causing too much noise though in that moment their lips pressed down against the other in an insistent manner. She was a predator unchained and keen for the renewed capture of this particular prey, indicated by the firm bulge swelling amidst their heated bodies although they came undone several moments later before she had a chance to ravish the beautiful blonde then and there.

"Yes, I'll see you then .. Usually I prefer dusk or dawn, even the depths of night, but I'll make an exception just for you." She smiled. "The tropical heat is getting to me the most when I'm outside at noon since I'm accustomed to less intense sunlight and temperatures, back in the day when we first met I've saved you on a particularly hot summer day and I have to admit the climate wasn't entirely pleasant."

In essence she sought bodies of water whenever possible in case she did venture out midday, occasionaly spying on students from the pool and beach, not to mention that her usual attire aroused suspicion in direct sunlight whilst virtually causing Ania to work up a sweat beneath the darkened fabric.

"Wear something nice for me, I do love unwrapping you from time to time.", she added, tentacles cascading over her sides once they set out to abandon Rhaine for the remainder of the day and Ania stepped back, an intense gaze of longing sweeping over her body once more.

"Oh, and before I go .." An appendage briefly traced against the side of her neck. "You should look in the mirror before waking your lover, I wouldn't want you to get in any trouble."

Without going into further detail Ania spun around and departed, casting one final glance upon her shoulder whilst leaving Rhaine to guess what she was referring to for within seconds the blue skinned temptress had vanished from the scene with a mischievous smile last seen on her features. Under careful inspection she would find a fairly prominent gift left behind by her mistress her lover wouldn't approve of, the imprint of those tempting alien lips plastered unto her skin there in a shimmering, cherry colored lipstick though thankfully without leaving a hickey of sorts as it merely served to tease.

Ania stepped outside into the refreshing breeze of another day, the longest time ever spent with a chosen member of the student body finally coming to an end although it was a conclusion she didn't truly look forward to, quite the opposite in fact when one considered how thoroughly satisfied her natural urges were at the time. The human females weren't quite a match for another individual of her own species although tonight Rhaine managed to vent the otherwise neglected build up of several months.

However, the Demon would most likely return which meant she had to keep an eye out during the following days, for him and the young woman, maybe even weeks because two encounters since leaving Skokushu weren't bad by comparison and if Rhaine became a prioritised target now she'd be the one responsible.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 pm

She had been in the process of figuring the protocol for departing when tentacles seize her wrists and pinned them to the door. Their lips met as she drew her particular taste in feeling her Mistress begin to stir. While a part of her had been torn.

She desired to please her Mistress fully but parting in such a way meant leaving her unfulfilled at least in part.

Crimson eyes met with her Mistress pleased that the time suited though made a mental note of matters in order to move them around a bit. If those times were better than they would use them even if she had to sneak out at night to meet somewhere. Rhaine was usually the sort to obey the rules give her upbringing but for this then the rules did not really apply.

Had she know her Mistress had such an affinity to water there were a few spots she frequented being so skilled in that area as she was for a mere human anyway. It was her passion and one that she loved doing as much as she loved marshmallow or vanilla.

“Thank you for making an exception, Mistress. I shall note that for the future and arrange things in a more favorable time and location.” She considered for a moment. She did not have too many nice things but she did have a dress packed up for school dances or if she had met someone special … she had it buried in the closet and hoped that little thing (she was actually an inch taller than it) did not trash it or do something perverted to her underwear or something seeing that it did come out of her room.

“I think I have something that works for the occasion.”

Tentacles swept over her sides and sent a chill up her spine. That felt good. She let out a soft moan then those sobering words. What? Her eyes seemed to ask. Lip stick? Was her face covered in marker?

She and Dani had a talk once after she was attacked. It was from the ghost, Wraith that made her do things with that blue haired girl and in return had things done to her as well. Whatever happened to that girl?

She had been afraid then as any bystanders would have only seen her and this girl make out … if word got back to Dani … another student was one thing but the monsters were another. In the end a monster could make her do things even if she resisted so she had been fine with that and Dani was as far as she knew.

Come to think of it Ania was the second of three female monsters she had encountered. There was Tidal right before and Undine just after. So, when she discovered the lipstick Dani might have surmised that since Rhaine wasn't here she had gained the attention of one of the guests to the island.

They rarely spoke of the monsters. Rhaine had felt that Dani must have had worse encounters then she, though overall Rhaine did not find things so bad most times … Tidal and the Demon were her two worse encounters though most others were tame.

But she cleaned the lipstick off as she wondered what Dani would make of the whole Mistress situation, particularly since she wanted to serve. They still had time to worry about that … Dani wasn't too dominant and had Rhaine take charge on occasion so maybe if she met Ania and learned that not all experiences on the island had to be bad ones … she consider it later.

For now she would shower and change and see about what she could find that was interesting to wear for her Mistress the next evening ...

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9