View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Pet (for Alex)
Continued from Investigation

The more she looked throughout the ship the more the head aches returned with each step she took along the way. Eventually she had to use the wall for support to move around though this seemed like the interior of a scout ship, she was familiar with it from her own ship.

The ship had seemed empty though as she was deciding where to go she heard something from the cockpit, a tapping sensation that seemed to be steady.

Investigating revealed that the ship had been in hyper space as given the streaks of white light on a black background. Tapping away at controls had been Goro and she soon realized that he was working on the keyboard of the ship's computer.

Behind him leaning up against a panel was a blaster rifle that he had to have gotten from somewhere. Due to his ability to sense all around him at once at short range. Goro could see Alexandra. He might of pretended not to notice her but time was of the essence.

“Come here, Pet, I need you to do something for me.”

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:10 am

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
The russian agent's breathing grew heavier and more ragged as she walked. The pain was becoming unbearable once more as she relied on the nearby walls for support. Every part of her body seemed to ache as it continued to grow worse. Alexandra remembered that the serum could help her but Luka was out of it already. What was strange was this was just another scout class cruiser. It was bigger than Alexandra's ship but designed for only a few crewmembers and yet she had to meet any at all. Why was she transferred to another vessel without a medical droid?

The only place remaining in the small vessel was the cockpit. The doors slid open as she leaned heavily on the door frame. Her heart sank into despair upon seeing that green ooze sitting in the chair. She noticed the blaster rifle nearby. The agent clung to the door frame as she gazed at Goro. Already, he was ordering her around again despite his previous outburst. "Wh-What happened?" she stammered, "Where am I? What happened to Luka?" She was concerned for the agent that tried to save her even as pain lanced through her skull. She gritted her teeth as she rested her head against the metal frame, trying to ease the pain with the cool metal.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:20 am

He was busy with something. “No time for that. I'll tell you afterward but right now I didn't recognize the trap …”

She did not know what he was speaking of until she had drawn closer to the computer that he was trying to hack into, unsuccessfully though if he had average skills he should have been able to do it seeing that the computer was fairly basic and did not contain much or control much, there were other computers here that linked up to life support and other such things.

No this one controlled the navigation computer and it seemed that whatever coordinates were inputted the ship would engage into hyperspace, refuse to drop back into real space, broadcast a message and send the ship to specific coordinates …

In this case that message was an alert that the craft was being stolen, a message sent to the Directorate where the ship was being forced to head. A trap that could be bypassed before the hyper drives were engaged and a bit trickier to disengage once active though whoever set this up was probably no technical wiz.

Perhaps someone calculated that he would try to steal the ship and established a crude trap as a counter to the obvious move.

Goro seemed to be a little less panicked now but he was still concerned. He rubbed her ass as he studied the screen occasionally typing something as he materialized another hand, frowning when it failed too.

“I'm afraid that I've just about exhausted my options. I can go back and shoot the fuck out of the hyper drive but that only stands me here since you can barely get anywhere with sublight …

"Be a sweet heart and do this for me …”

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:34 pm

She did not even notice her legs taking her closer to the alien criminal. She saw the issue and even she could fix it with this pounding headache. But should she? This stolen ship was taking them back to the ADD where the alien slaver would face justice. Alexandra tried to back away only to feel a hand rubbing her ass. "N-No," she stammered, "I... I can't let you get away..." Her brain was throbbing angerly inside her skull, making it feel like her head would burst at any moment. The rubbing did little to distract her from the mindnumbing agony the withdrawals were putting her though. After being nearly discarded multiple times, coming up with excuses to resist Goro's hold had grown a bit easier. But it was a struggle between her will versus the desperate need for that drug to fill her system once more. Goro would need to convince her somehow before this ship arrived at the ADD's front door.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:03 pm

“A piety ...” though his voice did not seem to have any regret in it. He had a few angels here though he had one that he would use first before he would move on since there was no real time to fuck around.

“But enjoy going through withdrawal. Weeks of anguish. I cannot be made to generate the scent that you so crave and as a reward for your service you get to endure the punishment of our separation.”

A pseudopod curls about her waste drawing her back to rest in his gooey body in that seat. “Or ...”

That scent, rich and full. If there were time he could have played with her a little but there was no time for it this time anyway. That pseudopod kept her seated while more of that scent filled the air.

“Or you can do this teensy thing for me and great rewarded … o course, the choice is yours. It may not matter though ...”

He points to another computer that controlled the communications. “Whoever rigged the system overlooked the communications. Unfortunately it can't send messages in hyper space but after we drop into real space I can dispatch a message to Quebos' cruiser who in turn will pass a message on to a planet full of those devoted to me … that battleship is not my only one and while the Adda may not even get as far as the base they can generate countless deaths in the attempt. They might even succeed.”

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Weeks? This pain will last for weeks? There was Luka's serum to stop the pain but how long will it be before more was made? What if she was not at the base? The agent tried to pull away as the tendril wrapped around her and pulled her closer to the alien monster. "N-No! I... I d-don't want..."

A full blast of his musk hit her like a brick between the eyes. "Ahhhh... P-Please... I... I can't..." She knew she had to stop breathing but it was too late for that. The agony that wrack her body melted away into a pure pleasing heat. Goro could not afford to waste time as he filled the air with full doses of his most potent musk. Alexandra kept screaming in her head to stop but she continued to take slower and deeper breaths. Her cheeks blushed as a wealth of pleasure filled her lungs and slowly spread outwards to the very tips of her fingers and toes.

With dull eyes, she slowly rolled her head to the side to look at the communication console. Her mind was already becoming putty in Goro's hands. She could not think of anything but breathing in that sweet scent. Tears of defeat and joy rolled down her cheeks as she heard his threat. She did not want anyone to die. If she let this ship return, the station would be attacked. "No... I... I can't let you do that..." she whimpered, taking in more full breaths of Goro's musk.

Slowly, the russian woman sat up and began to push various keys on the console infront of her. She began to override the lockout, intending to return full control of the ship to Goro. Any doubts and concerns faded with each breath she took. This was the right decision to protect to the others.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm

“It would be lots of Adda lives lost no doubt, but they are rather fanatical and I'm sure they'd manage to inflect some damage on your people, but the lives you are saving, Pet, you are an unsung hero for sure,” a slimy tongue licks at the side of her neck.

He had time to settle down and get some of his barrings together in handling this. That was the reason she was unsecured, so she could find her way here.

Goro envelops her completely save for her head and arms, the mass of slime about her pulsing, massaging her as it feels like tiny fingers rubbing against her breasts as he holds her close and watches what she's doing, all the while he emits that sweet scent into the air.

When they drop into real space he grins. “I had a feeling that keeping you around would pay off Pet, I had thought you had out lived your usefulness."

He types in coordinates familiar to every ADD agent, Vanejin, but does not engage the drives yet. Stretching a pseudopod to the communication station he is able to see through his stretched portions and types a message to Quebos for rendez-vous near Vanejin.

“Remember that frequency thing we spoke of earlier before your little nap? Care to try it out? Tipping off you friends might allow them to conduct a nasty surprise for us and I know you wouldn't want that. I left the message up to be transmitted to ...”

He flows over to the station carrying her around essential so that she can see it. “See? Nothing wrong with it, correct?”

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:02 am

"Uhhnnn..." a wealth of tingly sensations ran up her neck and straight into her brain from those slimy licks. Alexandra felt herself sinking into the slimy mass that was Goro's body. The white medical gown she was still wearing did nothing to stop those slimy fingers from slipping under and over her heavy breasts. Her hands trembled as more lovely sensations washed over her along with that endless tide of heated arousal caused by the drug Goro emitted.

When she finished shutting off the hyperdrive, her arms fell limp over her slime covered form. Goro had already taken a tight hold of this agent with that addicting musk. Now, she was falling deeper and deeper under his influence as being reintroduced to the drug simply continued from where it left off in destroying her will to resist. The helpless agent did not even struggle as she was carried slowly around the cockpit. He mentioned changing the frequency. She could only assume he was referring to the distress beacon though that should have nothing to do with the message that he was about to send to Quebos.

Tip off her friends? No, she had to keep them safe from the Adda. She did not see herself as a hero but she could only think of an ambush ending in a bad way for the agents. Reaching out, she pressed some keys and began to manipulate the distress beacon to an empty frequency for Goro to replace along with disabling it. No one should know where they are now. "Wh-What... What are you going to do... Mmm... To me?" she groaned, her mind completely fogged over with that potent musk.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 am

He stroked the side of her face as she worked. He thought it best to mask the communication with a simple encryption but could only do so in the most basic of ways. She knew this sort of ship, it was in the reports, and her technical know how was superior to his own.

“Good girl,” he continued to brush slimy fingers against her before sending his message to Quebos then stretching out some pseudopods to the navigations system he engaged the drives.

“What am I going to do with you” He repeated the question as pressure built up beneath the medical gown at her pussy, waves rippling over her heavy breasts and her clit. “Perhaps fucking you back into unconsciousness.”

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 am

Every touch felt amazing against her bare skin. She could not resist him and she knew it. It terrorfied her at what he could make her do. She did not want to become like that again but it all felt so very good. Her heart began to hammer inside her chest upon hearing the creature state what he would do to her next. "Pl-Please no! I... Ohhhnnn..." the first of many waves rippled over her breasts and clitoris. It did not matter the size, each wave seemed to stroke perfectly across every bit of flesh before being replaced by another wave then another.

"Uhhnn... Can't... Please... Nnnght... Stop..." she could barely speak as each wave left her gasping and moaning with pleasure. Each wave could be seen visibly rippling through her gown. The now soaked gown was transparent in the green ooze, revealing her hardening nipples and quivering vagina. Despite her pleas, Alexandra could not will her body to move. Her arms rested over the ooze as each gasping breath filled her lungs with that irresistable musk. Her eyes fluttered and tears rolled down her cheeks. She could only beg for mercy as each wave across her most sensitive areas continued to turn off her brain one switch at a time.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:20 am

“You do not wish for your reward? Too bad, this is to celebrate my escape.”

Slime pushed into her, filling her like water rushing into a glass as it was poured in from a pitcher. She being nearly enveloped she had been at his mercy and it was clear that he was the Master, that he would ignore her as he followed his own impulses here.

“Besides can you think of a better way to pass the time?” He was pressing inside her pussy even as the flow of slime over her breasts and clit as he increased his own movements throughout that core that he so effortlessly pushes aside.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 am

"Ahhhhhnnnnnn!" She slowly sank further into Goro's body. Her face was the only thing still on the surface, breathing in that musk saturated air. She could not even move as the rippling sensation continued while that thick cock pushed right into her body. Her body shivered inside the green goo. The agent's hips jolt weakly, nearly cumming from the sudden invasion. Her body was so sensitive and aroused, it was impossible to think straight while all this was happening to her. Alexandra moaned over and over, the only sign of anything being done to her was her gown rippling and the constant jolt of her hips as the cock thrust deep inside her.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. It was too late now. Her eyes glassed over and rolled back into her head as those familiar moans and squeals sound from the helpless woman's throat. Each thrust went past her cervix and filled her womb only to flood right out for another run. Toes curled and uncurled as shivers ran throughout her entire body. "Auuughh... Auuuughhh! C-Can't... St-Stop..." she moaned as her head reared back. She screamed at the top of her lungs as the molten heat of her first orgasm seared through her very soul. Agent Alexandra was still as sensitive and vulnerable as Goro left her it seemed.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:12 am

“Can't stop?” Goro chuckled. “Oh, it will stop though by then you shall be unconscious Pet.”

He licked behind her ear now and while his mass wasn't much greater that a person he had surrendered her essentially on all sides by a few inches. His cock inverted and pressed inside her. He could mold it to any size that he needed at the time but in all the cases so far he filled the women completely.

“Face it, you do not want me to stop, observe,” he cut that sweet scent though did not stop from flowing inside her again and again as he pushed aside those muscles, stretching her open.

“In little time you will be begging for that scent again, begging to feel this.” He stopped flowing inside her, waiting while remaining in her.

He let that moment build knowing it was just a matter of time before the red head had no choice. He had all the time in the world to play with her now and o he could afford to be a little patient. “There is no shame in having to admit your need Pet. As long as you continue to have a use then I shall look upon those requests favorably.”

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Basking in her afterglow, the woman shivered inside the confines of the slime creature. The scent was once more taken away, proving a point that he could take it all away in an instant. Her insides were spread wide open, wrapped tightly around the thick mass of hardened slime. He filled her womb and insides completely before stopping. Just like that, it all came to a halt. Goro would show that everything she needed could only be provided by him.

Alexandra moaned, still feeling filled with that green ooze. Any attempt to move caused it all to rub against her inner walls. Though the scent was gone, her body was still very much aroused and yearning for more. The woman's passage clung desperately to the thick invader, contracting hungerly. How long could she possibly endure this? Eventually, the heat and pleasure would fade and the pain would return stronger than before. But the russian woman was stubborn and tried even though she knew it was impossible.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as the headaches returned which soon became migraines and worse. Everything seemed to cause pain in some way including the lights from the console. It felt like needles were going into her eyes, nails into her skull. "W-Why... Why does it hurt so badly?" she groaned.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:35 pm

He chuckled then swept a slimy tongue against the salty tears that she produced. Her struggles had been useless he knew given that he had enveloped her and kept her pinned to the seat. He was like a second skin enveloping her.

He was inside her though the aroma that hung in the hair dissipated much too soon. But he did not move inside her. No he was making a point here and without the matter of time being an issue here he could simply enjoy the learning experience.

“Why? I'm not the science guy but know the laymen explanation of matters. Simply put you are now addicted to me. Last time you got off light but not this time. You cannot go more than five minutes before the headaches start, ten and the migraines begin ...”

He paused to lick at her cheek again. Either the pain gets to you or that sweet, sweet addiction does. It's great for training slaves but addicted slaves don't have a high resale value so now I have the Adda process them or work without the scent altogether. Let's see how long you can last though the mood is waning so you better not make me wait too long.”

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next