View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
"Ah!" Her lips part to respond only to have her senses invaded by Goro's musk. Fingers fumbled over her suit before finally releasing the seal and peeling the tighting fitting attire off her lovely form. She sagged against the slimy form of her owner. Her breathing was rapid before becoming slow and deep as if she were taking deep drags from a cigarette. "Uhhhnn... Once... Once a day... More if needed, Master..." she moaned. Her nipples were standing tall, ready to be claimed by the slime swirling over them. "Did... Did I do good?" she groaned. She could only assume she did well enough if she was being rewarded.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:56 am

Goro heard her answer, his fingers playing with those sharp nipples as he drew her back partially in his slimy body, a tendril of slime coiling about her leg as it climbed up her body. Of course she was concerned with how she had performed.

“That little Adda of yours jumped the gun. I had the ship moved away from the planet for reasons of my own, but I suppose a silent extraction may have Ortix believe that you were killed while a team f Adda would have pointed towards my involvement.

“I would not have left you behind, you are to useful … you should not have let the data but Ri, was it, has been your Minder for some time. Other than lacking a sense of smell that can be a benefit some times there would have been no reason to mount a rescue for him I suppose.

“Other than leaving the data behind you performed well so I suppose I should grant you a reward … very well, from hence forward he will be yours, his loss of freedom will be part of his punishment. But enough of that Pet, there are other matters that interest me more at the time.”

It would be some time for the data to be analyzed but from what she said was going on at that moon he had trusted that she had discovered something useful which may help him out in the future he wouldn't know until later after the data had been processed,

Tiny hands formed on his palms as he licked those nipples with tongues, that tendril stroking against her flower as his mouth began to consume her lips, that scent growing stronger as he teased her body at the moment.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 pm

She had already assumed that Ri had jumped the gun from the whole lack of planning. Now it has cost him his freedom though that most likely will not change much. Alexandra had no interest in having pets or slaves. She fought against the very notion before her capture.

"Ooohhnnn..." Her nipples pulsed and throbbed rapidly with every lick. The sweet stench grew stronger, feeding the woman's starving addiction with more of the potent musk. Any resistance she may of had melted away. Her mouth hung open as pleased gasps escaped her lips. Her slit drooled nectar which was promptly absorbed into the slime that stroked and sucked over them. Alexandra's hips rolled forward, thrusting slowly as she sank further into the semi solid body.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Ri's status probably wouldn't change much though by making him her slave then Alex would be accountable for his future actions though one might look at such devotion as dangerous it was actually preferred provided that the Adda did not go against his direct orders that was. To have one so protective of his property worked out well. There was no hiding the fact of which he found to be more important. Warriors he had in abundance, techies he could acquire but not a good or great one was one he wasn't going to get amongst the Adda.

There was Quad but he defected though he was decent but not at such levels …

But things worked out he supposed, he had to look at the data first …

Presently he was drinking from her melons between those luscious licks to her nipples. She sank back into him and he drew closer to the wall where he pulled back away from her and turned her around to face him.

He lifted her up pressing her to the wall and allowing her legs to hang over his shoulders, a slimy tongue tracking over her labia then sweeping into those folds as a tendril of slime stretched up to stimulate her clit as he drank from her, that tongue sweeping through her knowing just where to press by this stage and returning there as if by memory alone.

He took his time with her today seeing that they had missed out these past few days since there was little reason to get her ready outside of teasing her.

When he had finished he had set her down bringing a mouth over a breast and squeezing the other. The slime sweeping over her flesh and he had devoured her breast for a bit before drawing away, the rich taste of that liquid in his mouth.

“Go to the bedroom and get into the position you desire to be taken in ...” She did not have to wait for long before he arrived and looked to the bed. “Is that the position you desire to be taken in?”

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:26 pm

"Oh god... Yesss..." she moaned out loud as the creature continued to dominate her body. Compared to Ortix, this felt so much better. This was most likely due to the drug or simple experience. The long absence from the drug had given Alexandra time to clear her head and realize just how far she had fallen. But those worries and concerns melted away as the drug reestablished its hold over her. Every gasping breath left her mind with a bubbly high and she soon she stopped caring what any of this meant for her.

Her eyes rolled backa s the tendril pushed inside her. It filled her perfectly, stroking every cell of her sensitive inner walls. Every breath she took reminded her how much she missed feeling this and how much she desperately needed this musk inside her. Alexandra's insides clenched around the slimy invader as a small tendril proceeded to play with her clitoris. The constant fucking and sucking had thoroughly trained the agent's body to respond to these forward advances. Her clitoris was long and erect, making it easy for the thin tendril to wrap around and proceed to tug and stroke it like a tiny phallus. The agent's body jolt on the first pinch and tug on her clitors, the pleasure rushing straight to her brain as her mouth hung open. Drool dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and the blank look in her eyes revealed her mind had snapped already. She could do nothing but ride this sea of bliss as far as it would take her.

By the time Goro finished with the first round, Alexandra was putty in his grasp. Her breasts sagged from being drained of most of their delicious milk. Juices flowed freely down her still twitching inner thighs as she was released and ordered to go into the bedroom. She swayed weakly, the world around her feeling hazy as her entire body tingled from head to toe. She crawled onto the bed and got onto all fours, ready to be taken by Master Goro over and over again.

"Yess, Master," she answered, "Please... Please take your slave. I need so bad..."

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:47 pm

She selected well, this was his favorite though he came forth flowing over the bed and moving behind her. A hand rubbed against her backside in a circular motion before he extended a pseudopod between her thighs forming another mouth as he ate, a slimy tongue pressing into her, slow at first then steadily increasing in speed as it pressed into her, tasting her essence as he reached over t the night stand and pulled open a draw.

He took out a ping pong paddle and swatted her rump with it, hard enough to cause discoloration but not hard enough to do much more than sting. The blows came at random intervals.

“Beg Pet. Beg for what you want.”

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 am

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahhnn!" Goro wasted no time in pushing a slimy tongue into the woman's yearning cunt. The drug had a powerful hold over the ADD agent. Even the Adda on the ship noticed how maleable she becomes once fed a steady supply of that potent musk. Even if Goro was giving her an Adda to command, on this ship, she simply lacked the will to take charge.

The swats to her firm ass caused cries of pain only to be followed by a pleasing groan as the tongue swirled inside her. "Uhhhnnn... Please... Please fuck me, Master. Make me yours..." Another swat caused her eyes to flutter and roll back in her head a bit. The pain only made the pleasure all the more irresistable with the drug adding further sensation on top of that. Her hips twitched and ground back against the tongue, trying to push it deeper into her needing form.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 am

That tongue drove into her deeper, faster as it continued collecting juices. He generated more arms rounding her sides and caressing her breasts, pressing them together, slime flowing over the tips of her nipples though he continued to allow her to beg a little more as he continued to swat her.

When he tossed the paddle aside he caressed her backside, grinning as he did so. He inspected her ensuring he had not broken the skin or been too rough with her though it really had not mattered if he had been or not given that there was little he could do about it.

That tongue drew away from her, sliding out of those folds as a tendril set t that clit again, coiling around it and tugging as his cock formed behind her, the tip soon poking against those wet folds he had wasted no time now as he filled her up, that cock flowing inside her, swirling against the walls of that passage.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:41 am

"Ahhnnn!" Her body jolt and arched as her clit was now being tugged once more. Goro's cock slid in perfectly as always. It swirled and drilled in ways that no human member could ever do, constantly stroking and stimulating every inch of that delicious pussy. Alexandra's eyes fluttered and rolled back as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. There was no hope of resisting this. She was too trained and too far gone to fight this anymore. Gripping the bedsheets, she bucked her body willingly back into that swirling phallus. Every blow against her cervix left her mind blank as pure bliss washed away any thoughts left in that pretty little head of hers.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:50 am

He did not need her thinking in this instant anyway. Flowing inside her he filled her to capacity as always like water he could take the shape of the container that held him. Pleasure was what he was going for, whether that scent that was in the air or through taking command of that perfect vessel or both, it did not matter really.

Goro drilled into her, time and time again though he stopped short of exhausting her completely. He had fired off inside her a few times, the slime that had been injected within her flowing back t his body to be reabsorbed her then drew out of her, leaving her empty at the moment before rolling her onto her back and fiddling with the contends of that night stand securing a blind fold to her then cuffing her to the bed.

Next he got out a small whip, whipping her a little though not placing any real strength behind those blows, fingers rubbing between her thighs as he caressed her there, the tongue of the mouth he shaped f that hand pressing inside her folds darting in and out of her with greater speed now as he deliberately wished for her to feel it, t push her closer to that precipice. He knew she was still coherent if just barely and now he was seeking to rectify that state ...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:11 am

Goro came inside her, filling her sex and womb with that thick ooze which was quickly reabsorbed only to be blown into her again and again. Alexandra had came with her Master, her juices soaking into that thick cock as it continued to drill into her body. Her weary form was layed down on her back. Her wrists were handcuffed to the bed while a blindfold sealed her vision. Her thighs part, revealing her drooling netherlips. She was not even waiting for commands anymore. Her body and mind expected sex and could not deny it any longer.

Alexandra's moans and cries of bliss echoed off the walls as Goro went to work on finishing the woman off. Breaking her down was near effortless for the alien monster. Her climaxes came and went over and over again, draining the poor woman of her mental and physical strength. Every breathless gasp filled her lungs with the thick potent musk. The slave kept going until her body could go no longer. She eventually blacked out, succumbing to Goro's will once more.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:25 am

It was quite the sight to have someone so willing, so needy below him, Fingers stroked and teased her sex as a hand roamed against a breast, the mouth on his palm still working on her as the other teased a tongue against her labia before he entered her again, a surge sweeping through her with incredible force as he flowed into her again and again filling her with hard thrust after hard thrust as he touched upon the very spot within her core that set her off.

No matter how often she came or how much sexual juice he absorbed or regardless of how often his own releases came he kept at it with barely noticeable breaks. He found that he came more often this time, probably out of eagerness in taking her again as he pressed inside her, literally drilling into her as that slime spun around those insides.

Hands cupped and fondled her breasts as mouths sucked on her, another upon her neck leaving a pool of slime there. More than a few times he had to halt so she would not loose consciousness which was harder to determine with the blindfold on her. He managed it only a few times before he had pushed her beyond her limits by mistake.

Even that had not stopped him though as he fucked her unconscious body for a small while before drawing out of her. For the time being he would leave her bound to the bed, unseeing and at her side as he traced a finger against her chest. Tomorrow would be another day and he had plans for her once more …

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24