View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
She was not sure what Goro considered a migraine but they tended to reduce humans to a less than functional state. Even if it were just a 'little' migraine, it was growing the longer the agent was left without the sweet scent of his musk. Alexandra did her best considering her situation. She looked through whatever consoles there were to search through the merchant's current stock. Any sort of detail lookthrough would take far too long for ships the size the alien requested.

Eventually, one was decided on though it was doubtful it had everything he wanted. Alexandra tried her best to eat but it was hard to stomach food as nails continued to drill into her brain. Again, he mentioned her as a possible bodyguard. "Bodyguard?" she replied, "You abducted me and expect me to protect you?" That was the first thought that came to her head. Alexandra was tired, irritable, and in alot of pain right now. It was his fault she was in this mess, she told herself. He could not expect her to protect his life after all this.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:20 pm

That was the irony behind it, that he was thinking of it at least seeing that she was going to need to be around him it was best that he was able to use her to full effect. Of course she may not want to do it but in the end she would have no choice if it was something that he had decided for her.

She did well enough with finding a ship, there was going to be some modifications necessary though that was going to be a given regardless of what they had gone with in the end.

The following day they had arrived on the Adda home world and Goro had yet to use that scent. He seemed to either forget or be focused on something. He gathers up a crew and while he intended on loading it with warriors he just needed to get a crew for it for the time being to get it back here.

While they were on the planet her next assignment had been working on another suit, that and some training mostly in target practice and some hand to hand stuff though it had not seemed to matter as far as to how she did.

The guns were actually cutting edge and probably taken from elsewhere. They were toys, lasers that caused targets to flash when they were shot.

At the end of the first day Goro came to see her to note her progress thus far. “How has the first day gone? Your progress?”

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:22 am

Alexandra's condition grew worse. It had been an entire day without the musk. She was groaning in pain, unable to sleep at all as the migraine grew to unbearable levels. Everytime she thought she could just out last it and finally begin to detox, the pain grew worse. She was sweating and the world seemed to tilt as with every step she took. She relied on the walls for support and her performance drastically dropped.

She could no longer focus to work on something so detailed as a new suit. Her other physical capabilities dropped as well. Her vision blurred from dizziness and tears as she tried to shoot the targets with the training weapon. In hand to hand, her trainer picked her apart. Her stance and moves were unfocused and sluggish. Fist after fist slipped past the agent's guard, snapping her head back as she wobbled weakly on her feet. The trainer was yelling at her but the words no longer reached her. Eventually, she slumped to her knees and fell over. Goro's presence cut the lesson short as the trainer left, grumbling with disapproval of her performance or lackthereof.

Goro's question showed his lack of concern for her. She was battered and bruised but the physical damage paled in comparison to what his drug was doing to her. Alexandra rolled her head from side to side. "Please... No more... I'm sorry... I'll do better just... Just stop the pain... Please..." she begged weakly. Seems the agent reached her limit again. The act of speaking sent pain through her brain. She knew taking in more of the drug would stop the pain but will keep her addicted as well. But, she could not fight this alone. She just could not.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 am

She was beaten and at his feet and yet there was no musk. Not yet as she begged for it. Had she reached her wit's end? He simply chuckled a little and traced his fingers against her jaw delighting in the fact that he brought another agent to her knees though this one was useful other than her entertainment value and that was perhaps the sole reason that he had kept her so long.

“What are you apologizing for? What have you done?” Either it was nothing on her part or there was something that he was looking for a true apology for.

Goro did not seem to relent on the agent just yet though as the two were alone in that dojo, Goro apparently feeling safe on the planet for right now they were the only two non Adda on the planet as far as she realized the black scaled creature was off planet looking for or getting a transport large enough to bring a crew to the ship and she had not seen anyone else that had not been an Adda save for Goro though he seemed busy assembling a crew. He would load it with warriors later once he crewed the ship and got all the mods done he would get to adding them though they had not been important now.

“An apology means nothing unless you know why you're making it.”

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 am

The agent reached to touch the slime creature. Even the teasing touch did little for her. All she felt was pain. She felt sick. Her head hurts. All five of her senses seemed to provide a new pain for her to experience and endure. "I... I can't work like this.. Please... I will do what you say..." she whimpered, "Just make it stop. I can't train, can't work, can't think. Please... Just a little..." If she could, she would grab that green slime and try and pull it closer. She needed it. She felt like she was dying eventhough that was not truly what was happening to her body.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 am

He was semi solid and while portions of him oozed through her fingers he was solid enough when holding a shape to have substance enough to be drawn forward, the closest consistency to his body in such a state was jello though through minor psionics he could loose cohesion and become more watery such as when he filled her.

“But it is as I thought, a blind apology … you know not what you did or if you even did anything at all, your need is that great see how you even draw me closer to get a hint of that scent? I will tell you what Pet, strip, strip naked.

“Find the barracks on this base, endure ten,” he considered, “five minutes in the company of whomever or whatever is there then if you manage to ind me I will give you a little taste, perhaps more if you are convincing enough.” He pulled up a map of the base.

“It is somewhat crude, the Adda don't have satellites in orbit yet but we are here in this building, the barracks are here and I am likely to be here dealing with representatives of the Zen Knights that arrived a few hours ago. You may use this datapad as a means of navigating around for these purposes.

“No clothes … and the Adda will be alerted as to be on the look out for you with orders to detain you. Meaning if you fail then no scent or the remainder of the week. Let's test how resourceful you can be in your current state.

“Many of the Adda you will encounter will be the younger sort, that may help you, then again they are a bit fanatical in carrying out my orders. Do not worry if you kill some along the way, there are other Adda to replace them though try to keep the techies alive they are harder to replace but if some shall die so be it.”

Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:56 am

The agent pulled off her clothes, revealing her voluptuous form and swollen udders. "Please, Master!" she begged, "I can't take this anymore. I... I need it! I... I won't last a week without it! Please... Tell me what I did wrong and I will beg for forgiveness!" Alexandra clung desperately to the green ooze, hoping for even a small whiff of that drug she had grown attached to.

It was doubtful Goro would show any mercy. She did not even know why he was making her do this task. It was essentially impossible for her to sneak around naked and under such heavy withdrawal symptoms. But, she would rise weakly to her feet and slowly walk in the direction of the barracks. There, she would enter and simply wait the required amount of time. Anyone in the room would no doubt notice the nake human woman swaying weakly at the entrance. She would have to do anything these alien soldiers wished for five minutes. Did they know they had a time limit? Would they let her go after five minutes?

But, would it even matter? Alexandra could barely stand up straight and her world kept tilting and going unfocused the longer she went without her fix. Once caught, this would be her hell for a week or until she began to detox whichever came first.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm

“As I said it would be a redundant apology, you are not even aware that you have to make one or not. I suggest that if you do not wish to go without then you succeed in your assignment.” He sent her on her way and it was hard to get to the barracks.

Fortunately for her there was no one that she encountered along the way though when she gets to the barracks there is only one large Adda there that turns his gaze to her naked form. He was laying on a bed, a duffel bag on the floor beside the bed though upon seeing her he sits up, then stands. Crossing the room towards her he grins.

“Then the orders were correct,” a set of hands go to her breasts and give them an ample squeeze, his fingers dashing over her pierced nipples as he draws her weakened body into the room. Chest to chest she could feel that he was quite large and quite hard. Hands on her ass lift her up as he carries her to the bed and plops her down on the bed. Reaching down ti the button of her clit he spreads her open as she looked at her.

He seemed to debate something then fell to his knees tracking against her outer folds as that tongue teased against her then inserted into her in sort order as he drove that powerful muscle in and out of her at a steady pace.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 am

She did not know what he was talking about. But it was clear that she had to do this task before her condition grew worse. Thankfully, the barracks was empty cept for one Adda. Five minutes with one Adda warrior, she just had to last through that and get back without being spotted. Unfortunately, the second part was going to be much more difficult for the weakened woman.

News of her coming had apparently reached this Adda as he rose to his feet to take hold of the helpless agent. Alexandra had only her gold nipple rings on and nothing else. Rough hands grabbed a handful of a luscious tit. "Ahhhnnn!" The agent cried out as pleasure ran through the heaving globe. The pain alone was enough to leave the agent in a daze as she was pulled into the room and to the soldier's bed. She could not resist as she was layed down and her thighs spread wide apart.

"Uhhnn..." Every spark of pleasure was followed by endless waves of agony. The contrast just made both sides seem so much worse than they were. Her body trembled as that long rough tongue dragged along her netherlips before plunging right into her. Alexandra groaned, her back arching as her tight insides wrapped around the invading muscle. She moaned in pain and pleasure, tears running down her cheeks as she had no choice but to endure this torture. Toes curled as her heels dragged along the bedsheets. Her hips began to rock forward in a weak attempt to try to get more pleasure in her than pain.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:13 am

The Adda ate, a pair of his hands reached up to her breasts as he gave them a tight squeeze, his others keeping her spread apart as he presses forth into those pink walls as he licked and caressed her. Though the movements that she presented him with were weak he had his orders and complied with them.

His tongue swirling against her and while it did not trouble him in the least about taking her and robbing those senses he was aware of the state that she was in after he had dinned on that amazing body for roughly five minutes or so he pulled back as he cast his gaze down upon her, hands still upon those large breasts as thumbs swirled over the tit flesh he encountered.

“Five minutes are up. I have a deal to propose to you now. Either you can try to make it back now or you can stay for another hour and I will assist you in getting back if you stay, however, others may come though they are out training right now. How long that remains the case I do not know, I am not part of their unit. The choice is yours of course."

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 am

Hips jolt and twitched as the tongue continued to swirl inside her pussy. Her breasts pulsed and throb as milk began to trickle out of both teats from all the rough squeezing. The five minutes went by fast fast for the Adda warrior but it may as well been an eternity for the struggling agent. Alexandra was gasping out groans as the pain rushed in to greet her even as her body shivered with erotic delight. Jucies trickled out of her sex as she layed sprawled out on the bed.

The Adda made an offer. Alexandra would have at least considered it if her head was clear. But in her current state, she could only think of getting back to Goro and begging once more. After an hour, who knows what state the agent would be in? Slowly, Alexandra slid off the bed and swayed weakly towards the exit. There, she would begin her journey to find the alien criminal and hopefully not be found by any returning Adda trainees. The agent slid along the wall, using it for support as she walked like a zombie towards what she desperately needed right now.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:53 pm

A pity she had chosen to go. He could have had fun with her though he waited until she was clear of the room before operating his comlink contacting Goro and letting him know that the mission was complete.

Things had been rigged to let her make it to the barracks just as they had been rigged now where an Adda guard on patrol met the naked agent who was in no condition to defy him. He did not listen to her pleas and had his orders too bringing the agent back to the quarters that she had started the day out in and pushing her inside. The door was closed then sealed behind her though she did not here the warrior drawing away.

Soon though it was apparent that she was not alone here but Goro was here as well. There had never been a meeting with the Zen Knights at this hour and the last hour or so had been his own entertainment. He was curious as to how she was likely to respond especially since he had intended on training her up to be a more effective combat machine unaware and uncaring that she had killed so many Adda warriors already.

“You failed I see ...” Goro began as he looked over at the agent. “If you did not look so pitiful I would increase the punishment to two weeks.”

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Alexandra did not get far as everything was rigged for her to fail no matter what condition she was in. She stumbled into the room, falling to her knees before Goro as he expressed his disappointment. The agent was gasping with every ragged breath. Her body glistened with sweat. The woman sat there with her arms limp to her sides, gazing up at the slimy creature that tormented her. Tears ran down her cheeks. Her eyes were glassy, barely coping with the withdrawals. Her mouth was dry. It hurt to swallow. She could only sit there and wait for what he will do to her next.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Goro studied her for a moment as if considering or perhaps waiting. She took bad news well, she did not beg or plead for him to change his mind and he simply stood there reaching to her chin as he stroked fingers along her jaw.

He waited a moment longer before exuding some of that scent rather briefly at that. Just enough to take the edge off briefly.

“You have done well, Pet. The outcome never had a doubt but you tried even if failure was the result you failed while carrying out my command.

“Now do you wish to be rewarded, Pet? I have yet to milk you today.”

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am

The russian woman was barely in any condition to complain and begging did not seem to do anything. She did not know what she would do if she had to endure this for a week. The agent rather die than take anymore of this pain. But, Goro decided to show a small bit of mercy as he stroked her jaw and released some of that potent drug.

"Uhhnn..." Alexandra groaned. The pain became pleasure, staving off the withdrawals if only temporarily. Not able to deny anything from this creature anymore, the russian nodded her head. "Y-Yes, Master," she whimpered, "Please, reward me how you wish." Being milked would be humiliating but she did not care as long as the pain stayed away. The lack of rest and her body being so wound up left her exhausted as she leaned into the monster's slimy touch.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next