View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Confessions (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Confessions (for Slimer)
Up she goes, breasts swaying as she slides sensually along the tentacle embedded in her pussy, dragging her soft wet chalice walls smoothly over the tentacle, at the same time her tight ass smoothly slides up his erect shaft clasping tightly around him. Then back down, her ass penetrated smoothly, tip burying itself deep between her warm cheeks, his tendril pressing inside her warm wet depths. Over and over, the buzzing directly on her clit sending those pleasant sensations running through her.

She runs her hands over his iron chest bracing herself, knees locked against his solid sides. She begins increasing the pace, his hands assisting her magnificent ride. That's it Daphnee...so tight...ride me faster...your ass is amazing... he ends with a groan encouraging her in her efforts. Grunts and moans, meet the lewd slurping sounds filling the air as her holes slide along the penetrating members.

As he fucks her tight ass and pace increases he can feel himself getting closer and closer to filling her depths with another round of seed. He feels her backside relax further as she gets into it, her breasts bouncing tantalizingly before him. He watches her beautiful form as she rises and descends, her slender waist, lovely breasts, beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure, her green eyes filled with lust and need, and he loses himself in the pleasure.

As she reaches her next orgasm and her juices run over his tentacle, he can feel her tight sex spasm rapidly over the tentacle striking her glorious sweet spots, and her ass clamps strongly choking his cock buried deep inside that tell tale throb begins, Oh damn...Daphnee I'm gonna cum...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:54 pm

“Then … UH … CUM!” She is beyond caring as full of that drug as she was then and there. Bouncing against him as he assists her hearing the lewd joining of their bodies as she rides over him. Her breathing heavy causing him to get more of a show out of those breasts as they jiggle and bounce.

Pleasure assails her and flows over her, that gush of her juices rush over him as her knees press against his sides as she rests atop him grinding her hips and ass against him as those miniature orgasms slam into her after the first one hits her.

Her hands rest atop his chest providing her balance as she twirls about those captured lengths she urges on to that blissful state. And once that explosion comes, once her body is drugged once again her eyes roll up to the back of her head before she collapses atop him.

A smile creases her lips. “So hot ...” she gasps before going back to his neck sucking on it as her hands push her up enough so that she begins moving once more as if possessed by that drug ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:18 pm

The demon feels her hips swirling, delicious pleasures shooting through him as twirls those sexy hips on every descent. It wasn't long before he twitches, her orgasm setting off his own, and erupts filling her bowels with his chemically laden seed. Designed to absorb nutrients, the drugs kick into her system faster than usual.

She falls onto his massive chest, panting like a predatory cat after a great hunt, and she nibbles and licks his neck. Pushing up slightly, continuing her glorious hips bouncing.

You are damned hot Daphnee, he compliments her even though he knows shes referring to the drugs effusing into her system.

Is your ass ok to continue, or have you had enough anal for now? Did you want to change positions or is this good for you too? He asks knowing the drugs may have her pushing herself past her limits. Slimer looks into her hazy green eyes happy to keep fucking her lovely butt, but not wanting to hurt her or do any damage. He lets her decide happy to fuck this little nymph in any way she wants.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Her mind had been steered to an automatic response. She smiles as he asks his questions. She gives one final lick of his neck. Before drawing back. “I just want you to fuck me,” she grins through half lidded eyes as she arches back, her arms behind her assisting in her balance as she begins to slowly move against him once more.

“I'm OK ...”
she refers to her back door that is still tightly pressing against him the additional moisture of his release into her makes it a bit easier for her to move though she rarely takes it in the backdoor Therion's training prepared her for that eventuality.

Slow and steady she swished her hips against his as mini releases fired through her even now. She could feel that heat, that driving need that had pressed her on where other students may have collapsed already. Her movements aren't as strong use to simply enduring matters that are thrust onto her as she is restrained and not using much energy.

The waves of pleasure shoot through her though given that vibrator in addition to all else and while her thoughts may have shifted, becoming greedy for her next blissful state it had taken the influence of that drug to push her to such greediness.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 pm

She tells him she simply wants to be fucked. Yet as she leans back placing her hands on his upper thighs for balance her back arches, and she takes him even deeper into her tight butt. Some quick bounces and all he can do is groan in pleasure, her sopping sex and lubricated ass sending more waves of pleasure driving through him. Her words aren't a front, as apparently another island visitor had prepared her for long sessions of anal sex.

He simply groans as she rides that cock in her new position, enjoy the tightness when he feels her thighs burning in his thoughts. He decides to give those aching legs a rest. One hand grabs her lower back, while the other slips up between her shoulders, grabbing her straight smooth pony tail and pulls her down to him against his solid chest. Rolling he gets on top still buried in her rectum. You want me to just fuck you? Your wish is my command Daphnee. Take all I have to offer and cum for me hard until you've had your fill.

Now on top between her thighs, he presses those tired legs up onto his shoulders and he begins thrusting with his hips driving himself over and over into her. A third tentacle slips free from under his arm and dive between her thighs. Finding the first it burrows its way into her pussy. Once it manages to squirm its way inside her tight opening, it sets an alternate rhythm of plowing her depths from the first. Like alternating pistons, one pulls back as the other dives forward.

The tentacle stretches her taught opening, slithering back and forth inside he, in a quite unique sensation. Through out it all his cock begins a faster tempo inside her ass. Diving over and over again into its hot tight depths, squeezed tightly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:57 pm

She nods in answer. “I would say fuck me well, though with you that's a redundant statement.” She grins as she begins to move against him. She is unaware that he is inside her head, only Wraith had been there to her knowledge other than some Telepathic communication and given that she has no hint of his abilities she just figures that he was more attuned to her body then even she was as he repositions her as her thighs begin to ache and her back stiffens a bit at maintaining this posture above him.

For how long she maintained that position did not matter. What did was easing the pleasure that she felt, the desire that had spurned her to this state where killing that need seemed to be more of a priority as she was laid out beneath him, her legs poised upon his shoulders as she gazes up at him.

She squirms not to remain idle and hoping to entice him into continuing but before long she can feel her ass and pussy being filled, another tendril joining the one in her sopping pussy pressing inside her stuffed body as it alternates as it presses in and out of her channel.

Her head tosses from side to side as she purrs out beneath him eager to feel him cum once more, eager to tackle the sensations that burn through her even now as she feels the stirrings of another release marveling at what he was doing to her. There were no apologies, just her scream of pleasure as her back arches as the fires of passion that have never really gone away, fire through her, over her once more as her body trembles beneath his onslaught, her mind beginning to get overloaded with the sensations and drugs that he brings upon her in rapid fire.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:07 am

The demon smiles at her statement, Actually I plan to fuck your brains out, he replies with a grin. At least I plan on fucking you until one of us passes out or calls it quits.

The effects of the drugs and multiple orgasms are apparent as he continues to relentlessly abuse both her holes. The twin piston tentacles see quickly to her most immediate needs. The dick plowing into her tight ass is just icing on the cake and more for the demon's immense pleasure at fucking the extra tight hole. Her eyes glaze over before they roll back in her head another orgasm washing over her beautiful body.

His large clawed hands reach around her legs and fondle her swaying breasts. Every quick and hard thrust into her backside sending her lovely mounds swaying. His thumbs rub her nipples, and he watches her pretty face twist with pleasure.

The twin pounding tendrils begin spinning clockwise and then counterclockwise as they dive into her beyond soaking passage. They eagerly cover every inch of her small pussy in rubbing spinning pleasure.

As she cums he is not holding back another orgasm, he just hadn't reached another one quite yet. Thighs from the four legs propel his hips forward and back, her tight backdoor milking every inch of his cock on each trip, while past the entrance her inside simply warmly hug and accept the invader.

You have no reason...to do anything...but cum Daphnee... Ride out the pleasure...release your pain...accept the pleasure...let it wash over us...Cum for me beautiful...Squeeze me tight...with...your lovely pussy and ass...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:41 am

She is glad that that is the case. Her body is his vessel, his plaything and that brings delight to her drug induced body. The twin tendrils in her stirred her up mixing back and forth, swirling against her as she felt that magnificent feeling that he was bringing her just then as he brushed her chalice causing her to gasp up in pleasure as he continued to pleasure her.

His hands seizing hold of her breasts adding that warmth to her as she felt those fingers press about her drawing a long moan from her lips given the way he was driving into her. He had encouraged her to simply let go, to cum, and she did sweeping about him with those warm juices again and again, her voice growing hoarse throughout the night as he made use of her ever tightening body whether her ass of pussy rippling over him.

She gripped his forearms though she was free from any obligations she still did her best to move with him, her green eyes pressing closed as she gasped out at this sensation that stormed over her. How long had it been? How many orgasms? She had not been keeping track though it had to be hours before he stopped.

Each time he came that aphrodisiac spurned her on a bit more just as she was coming down from her high. She passed out some time after the first rays of the morning, a bit quicker than usual but there had been more stimulation than normal. It was a testament that she had lasted as long as she had though.

Her body glistened with sweat as her exhausted form laid there, classes would begin in a few short hours ...

Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:19 am

The demon ravaged her tight small body for what seemed an eternity of bliss and in a final moment of pure revelation he came hard inside her ass and pussy. The morning had come with them both. His load was his biggest ever as he filled her completely as she finally went limp beneath his rutting form. Sweat ran over their bodies, the smell of sex permeating the air in its spicy aroma. He leans forward to give her a final kiss, but she had finally passed out from exhaustion. Daphnee had not failed to impress him both with her endurance but sheer sexual prowess as well.

He shivered as he finished emptying his loads inside her before finally pulling free of her body. Cum leaked out in a slow trickle from her two orifices and he retrieved her cum stained school skirt and wiped up the leakage. After a couple minutes he tossed it aside and laid next to her on the blanket. He covered their naked bodies and slowly he softly stroked her straightened purple hair as she slept.

He knew classes would be no more than 4 hours away so he let her slumber for a good 3 hours before awaking her with a gentle shake.

Daphnee, wake up. Classes will be beginning soon and I doubt we should be here when they do.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:45 pm

The drug influenced her sleep. Sex, sex and more sex in dreams she could not follow. The faces and situations kept changing and while three hours of sleep had not been enough for the latest dose of drug to flow through her system she did smile upon waking.

It was like someone place an open bag of chips before her while she was on a diet, hard to resist taking “just one” though not impossible if one had a strong enough will power or sufficient motivation. Motivation in the form of classes starting soon. She still had to get cleaned up and her green eyes flicked to the clock.

“Too soon ...”
She sat up a little groggy as she dressed, their were some stains on her skirt though she had already figured that these clothes were going to need a good washing. Dressed, she retrieved her iPod and closed down the computer, made sure she had her bag … oh, it was tough to move and she had only the motivation of the upcoming class to drive her into action.

She had moved with a bit of stiffness, worse then when she woke up after a night with her Mistress' toys entertaining her but with the impeding class she was able to press herself on through this at least for the time being.

Straightening up the room a bit would require too much energy so she would leave that. One meeting left too, though it was only as she was completely ready to depart had she even considered that.

“When next?”
She seemed a bit disappointed that this was about to end, after all it had not been all about sex and while she had not adapted to using his meditative techniques fully yet she was getting good at the basics at least.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:43 pm

The demon watched as Daphnee groggily awoke. She moved a little stiff, perhaps not quite used to being able to do half the work in the act, probably bound and solely the recipient of others efforts. The demon shakes his head, thinking what a shame it was since she was so damned good at the sexual arts.

He simply remained lying there a few moments as she collecting her things and climbed into her ultra-sexual class uniform. Her naked body moving about caused his loins to stir under the blanket, but he calmed himself as he watched her beautiful body go through the motions. The short skirts simply a creation of perfection, leaving little to the imagination when the wind blew or if she bent just right, but enough to be considered proper while leaving easy access.

When she finished dressing he groaned and went about collecting the blanket and his things, smiling at the ripe scent still hanging in the air. The first class might have to be canceled on the account of overly powerful sexual fumes cloying the air. He laughed audibly at the thought. As he finished she asked him about their final meeting.

The demon heard her slight disappointment in her tone and agreed with the sentiment fully. Yet he would certainly have to pay Daphnee future visits when they arrangement came to a close, she was simply to delightful to no do so.

He had been contemplating that question while she slept, and he hoped for a few different things to blossom out of their final session. He had to hear back from his contact and he wanted her to be much more practiced with her meditation techniques before then so he gave an answer that might have come as a slight shock to her.

For our final meeting there will be no set place or time. I have some things I must attend to and I want to give you time to if not master your meditation, to at least be much more proficient in it. Our final session will be your final exam if you will. I will take you as any other monster would, temporarily putting aside any promises of restraint from things you fear to make it as realistic as possible. It's honestly the best way to have you demonstrate you've have learned what I have taught fully and can use it to your benefit.

He can see her pause her collecting as she listens.

I will say for sure I will give you at least 3 weeks to practice and hone your skills. I hope to have a surprise for you as well which may delay things, but perhaps not. I certainly will mourn the gap in time between now and then as you are an amazing woman in many ways Daphnee. Sweet, caring, self sacrificing, beautiful, and a tigress in the sack. I look forward to seeing you again, yet I can understand completely if you don't share that sentiment knowing what you face.

He gives that news time to digest, before he grabs his bag to depart.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 am

Any other monster? She was worried, not so much about the restraining part, she had dealt with that before and there were many times that she could do nothing about it either. What made her alarmed slightly was that she was back at that uncertain point where she was not aware of what he had in store for her though he had mentioned a surprise.

She was curious as to that and while she could doubt things like brutal torture she could not toss it out entirely since he stated any other and torture seemed to be in the arsenal of many of them. Sexual pleasure had been the focus of some though rather than delivering pain to her as if they took a measure of pride in invoking it though she could not be certain as to which to expect but that worry melted away soon enough. It did no good to be afraid of what was yet to pass until it had passed after all. He had taught her that and while the collar she was bound with signaled the dread she felt every time she looked at it in a reflection that Therion would revisit her she had begun channeling her energy elsewhere rather than at something she could not change or do anything about. She'd worry about that when it happened.

Three weeks … well at least that long. It could be months, or it could be right then at the three week mark. She bit her lower lip, as much as she tried not to worry about something she could not help it. There was so little that she had left after all. “Not my dorm.” She remained hopeful from their earlier conversation but she was not going to dwell on that.

“So three weeks at least ...”
She had been blushing, she could not help it with those compliments though it had seemed that he had been pleased with his bargain so far. Good. The less of them that wanted to torture her the better, small victories they say.

She tried her best to compose herself. “Alright, then three weeks … I'll have to practice in the meantime.” Though practice what she did not say. “Alright, let's clear out before anyone comes, I'm not sure on the habits of this professor though I doubt he or she is this early to class, I think it's a she, not important.”

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:50 am

They parted their ways and the demon returned to his work. The weeks passed and he finally got a response from his contact. While not practiced in the magical arts, he still had natural ability due to his race, and most disenchantment spells for cursed items were complicated simply in the fact they required obscure ingredients and personal effect from the afflicted. He came to learn it was a ritual he could perform himself. The other two options were having the original caster remove the curse and the item, or finding a very powerful being (one versed in the magical arts) to simply disintegrate the object from existence. There were risks involved of disintegrating the afflicted too if one wasn't careful.

Since the second option seemed extremely unlikely, and the third option seemed rather risky (kind of counter-productive to disintegrate the woman he was aiding), he sent a reply asking for the required ingredients and the steps required for the disenchantment ritual.

Another couple weeks passed and the demon finally received the reply. The steps were actually quite simple. Combine the necessary ingredients into a flask, pot, or cauldron, recite the magical words, pour the potion onto the item afflicting the curse's victim and if should dissolve into nothing. Seemed simply enough to the demon. It was spell powered more by the reagents than a need for mana and spellcrafting practice.

A day later the list of ingredients arrived for a human victim. Surprisingly the species mattered for this particular spell. A few of the items seemed simple. Water, salt, and some ash and cedar. Those items he could obtain from the island itself. A poisonous serpent's fang and obsidian he would need to obtain from another planet, having seen no wildlife on the island, and the obsidian he had not encountered yet on Shokushu.

He placed an order through another contact he used for his chemistry work, and a couple days later the needed supplies arrived.

The final ingredients would come from the victim herself. A tear from the victim, something held dear by the victim, a large lock of hair clippings from the victim, and a vial of the victims blood. Once combined all together perform the recital and apply. Seemed simple enough and he trusted this contact on the demon home world explicitly as she helped with the murder of his former lord.

The demon debating simply telling Daphnee of his needs and their purpose so that she could easily provide them, yet he was worried about getting her hopes up and devastating her if the whole thing failed. So, he decided to modify their final meeting to work around the requirements.

His intended three weeks had quickly turned into seven weeks when all was said and done. Gathering the other half the ingredients, some supplies her would need for the session, some other supplies he would need for obtaining the other ingredients from her, and packed it all into a military grade supply pack. Heading for campus that day (a Friday) at around 3 p.m. he first headed to her dorm room to obtain an item and then began hunting for Daphnee. Whether she was in her room or otherwise it was time for her final session.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22