View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Gossip (for Vexces) 

Post Re: Gossip (for Vexces)
Vexces was deeply satisfied that the girl had reached yet another orgasm alongside his own. They remained locked together as their bodies recovered from their shared ordeal. As Daphnee began to explain her proposition, Vexces continued to stroke and pet his prey’s sexy figure.

He thought carefully about her suggestion. On the one hand, he felt a monstrous urge to keep the beautiful young woman throughout the night and dominate her so savagely that she would be bedridden for a week, just to prove some egotistical point that he was in charge of the situation. Yet, he was still in charge. If he let her go, and she did not return, then he’d just hunt her down. If she did return on her own, then she knew she was signing herself up for two full days with him, and not just one night. That was quite a commitment to make.

Without saying anything just yet, Vexces picked up the girl carefully so that he remained lodged inside of her body. He carried her light-weight frame to the desk, and set her down so that she sat upon the edge of it. Once there, he pulled back and removed himself completely from her: phallus, hands and tentacles. He spoke as he regarded her gorgeous, naked figure, “Alright. So, you’re in a hurry to get back to something. This appointment is so important to you that you’d strike a deal with the devil just to ensure you get there. Before I agree to something like this, I want to know what it is that has you so desperate.”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:21 pm

“AH,” repositioned as he stands her hands press against those broad shoulders as he carries her each step he takes caused her to jar up that alien length as that pleasant warmth continues to press through her.

“Do I want to spent the two days here? No, not really. I don't know what sort of situation that I'd be walking into and once here I can't exactly leave but will I do it? Yeah,” she nodes at that.

Well, he didn't dismiss the matter out of hand which meant that he was considering it at least. This was a cage as he said, he had her name and she did not doubt that he would locate her in short order if she decided not to show up after all though if she didn't she could imagine what those two days would be like.

“My Mistress just promoted me to prefect. Tonight's my first night and while it might be in bad taste to have ti shrink some of my responsibilities early on pulling a no show on the first night, well a lot of people have gone on a limb for me so chances are I'll loose my position and get tossed out on my head by my Mistress for embarrassing her in such an unforgivable way.” At least that was how she saw it playing out in her head, she couldn't speak of her attacks and thus wouldn't be able to come up with a reasonable excuse.

She could say her delusion were acting up but her Mistress didn't want her to lie or waste time beating around the bush so she was sort of stuck with this one. Apparently serving her Mistress was worth the two days, she had to make it tempting enough for him to give up a little now to get a lot later. Whatever he decided, it was out of her hands after all though she nervously waited for his answer, she felt so empty now that he had drawn back but now was the time for the moment of truth ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 pm

The girl had a mistress? Now, that was interesting. He wondered to himself if this mistress held the same authority over Daphnee that his own master held over him. Perhaps they’d compare notes when she returned to his lair. He weighed his options for a few more long moments before he voiced his decision.

“Very well,” came his reply, “I shall watch you dress yourself, and then I will return you straight to the campus, instead of the site of my trap. That way, you will not lose more time than necessary to see to your duties. However, you will leave the collar here. I wish to study it some, and I do not need to use it for insurance. You will return to me in three days. If you fail to arrive as we have agreed, then when I find you, you shall spend four days in my captivity.”

He then crossed his massive arms and waited for her to change into her clothes. The decision was final, the negotiations were over and the terms were now set. She would get her freedom now to attend to her mistress, and then she would return to willingly, if reluctantly, return to this place of terror and debauchery. She would submit herself to his every carnal desire for two full days without reprieve. The wait now would make the final payment all the more savory. Yes, this was indeed an agreeable situation.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:34 pm

“Provided I can find you and you do not try to evade me ensuring that the penalty kicks in this is agreeable to me.” The arrangement struck, the change of clothes she had were simple and only taken for emergencies those she dressed, already dreading those things that he had in store for her. It would possibly be a rough two days, she had to brace for that possibility but she was a toy first, a tool of her Mistress and she would serve as long as possible. White undergarments, khaki shorts and a sleeveless white shirt.

She had been glad to be without the bell, this had been the first time in months that it had been removed after all. She dressed slowly not sure if he wanted a show or not.

When dropped off she first arranged a place to met him again then went and made the necessary arrangements and had three days to dread what was to come. Three days to turn her mind around being in that room for two days knowing what was a possibility, not sure what she was setting herself up for in the future though only time would say with any certainty ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6