View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Gossip (for Vexces) 

Post Re: Gossip (for Vexces)
She had gone beyond caring at this stage. Everything she had worked up to had been lost and the fact was simply she have no choice, no real choice anyway. Comply and be hurt but don't comply and be hurt more. Seeing that sh was going to be hurt either way she at least resign himself to making him work harder, perhaps next time he would not be so eager to get his hands on her to brake her.

It didn't fucking matter any more. She had figured out what was in store for her, that she was going to end up as a slave to one of these things to be abused. It wasn't as if everything would be alright yet era made mention of something to the effect that it would work itself out. What did her Mistress know or should she say former Mistress as she could not see a scenario where era would want to keep such a pathetic pet.

But she was expecting to be hit or slapped or something but not the pause. “Eh?” It was as if he were considering what he was going to do now. She did not forget that she was in some dark hole somewhere.

Master? And at once she had though of Therion, this would be his idea of sadistic fun at her expense again.

“What? Therion?” But he snapped out of that dazed state with a savage frenzy that she had expect from the start. Black bracers covered various horizontal scars near and just above her wrists, her boots simple to get rid of but tougher, surprisingly so had been the bell collar that hung about her neck. It was stronger than a normal collar, Daphnee's only possession, was that bell though she just lay there shivering beneath

She had not been privy to the conversation in his mind though when he had finished stripping away that last article her eyes narrowed though unlike with Therion she does not follow the bell this time.

“So you're the latest of Therion pets?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Once he had his prizes: bracers, collar and boots, Vexces rose up and walked to his desk. He deposited these articles alongside the rest of the spare clothes that had been in the girl's backpack. When he returned, he scooped up the human and carried her over to his bed. As he carried her, he spoke softly without looking at her, "I do not know this Therion you speak of, but it is true that I am not my own master. In an abstract way, we are similar in that our fates have been predetermined by another. The difference being that I go to mine willingly, I suppose."

The alien laid out his captive on the bed, and then stood back and watched her laying there. His eyes took in every curve, every inch of pale, lovely flesh and the way her purple hair flowed out against the sheets. "Did Therion give you the scars on your wrists?" he questioned, perturbed by the ugly marks on her fine, young skin, "Is that why you hide them under those bracers?"

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:48 pm

“Not one of Therion's” she considered that though the demon had control of the shadows and could do all manner of thing with the darkness as she had the displeasure of finding out.

“Thanks ...” she was laid down, now this was a first, an actual bed coming into play … no wait, when she was possessed she and Bria had used one. She was rubbing at her neck tor the first time in ages.

“I couldn't take that thing off,” of course he'd probably stick it back on her, she was concerned when Therion took it from her for it was the only think her Mistress granted her. Though the fact that he enspelled it so that she could not remove it and had to do certain things when it chimed … it would be good to be rid of it too so this time she did not mind so much in loosing it.

She drew in what she could of him, reflecting on his answer then looking at the scars that lined her arms, scars she hated seeing so much that she even showered with the wrist guards on save for one when her Mistress removed them.

“No, he did far worse but he was careful not to leave any marks. He tried to persuade me of certain things and when I disagreed he punished me … these are from before I came here. When life didn't seem worth living pretty much like now when the pain is fairly constant and the end result is predetermined so there really is nothing to look to. More of this day in and day out, joy.

“I wouldn't expect you to understand or care about I though,”
this was perhaps the first time she could speak of things and be believed without anything bad happening, well it was still going to get bad for her she assumed.

Her jaw ached from where she had been struck but while she had him talking he wasn't torturing her but how long would that last until he grew bored?

“This Master? What does he hope to accomplish through this? There are many that spread suffering for the sake of it, others that need to feed too and others that just want to visit depraved thoughts to them. Does he have an agenda and what do you get out of serving?”

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Vexces made a mental note about the collar. He had taken it as a very poor choice in youthful fashion, but perhaps it had been a collar in a more traditional sense. It had helped him locate the girl when she had run from his trap earlier, but it had not been necessary in her capture. Perhaps he would return to around her neck, or perhaps he’d keep it for a time and study the thing. He had no mind for sorcery or magic, but maybe he could think of a use for such a thing. In any case, it might be a bit of fun just to take the trinket and foil the plans of another monster on the island. Besides, from what little he’d heard about this Therion fellow, they wouldn’t likely get along.

That, however, was a decision Vexces would ultimately make up his mind about later. He turned and strode over to the large black box in one corner of his room. He knelt down in front of the alien furnishing, and tapped his fingers in a seeming pattern over its smooth surface. “This Therion,” Vexces spoke over his shoulder at the girl on his bed, “sounds like a real preachy type. Personally, I prefer actions over ideas.”

Something floated up out of the box: a small green sphere that hovered in midair. Vexces slipped one palm underneath the floating ball, and when he lifted himself up the sphere remained just above his palm, moving with his movements. As he turned and walked back with his item, he spoke.

“You are more fortunate than you know. You are prey, penned in and surrounded by predators. Even your cage is specifically designed to give the predators the utmost advantages over you. Despite this, the predators cannot destroy their prey; something that is nearly unheard of in all the galaxy. In this one aspect you, the prey, have power.”

The massive alien returned to the bed, and laid on his side next to the human woman. While keeping the sphere in place with one hand, another of Vexces’ hands moved in to dab a single fingertip against the sphere’s green surface. “This is a balm, for the pain,” he explained as he moved the finger between Daphnee’s thighs, “It will help accelerate your body’s natural healing process as well.”

The gel-like balm was warm to the touch, as Vexces spread it over the young woman’s sex. When he had coated her outer petals, he dabbed some more of the gel onto his finger and then inserted it inside of her. His finger swirled along her inner walls, going as deep as he could with his long, alien digit.

After he was done with her pussy, Vexces rolled on top of his human captive. He pinned her arms down, and then used the same finger to coat the girl’s wrists with the same smooth, warm balm. As he medicated the young woman’s skin, he stared down into her beautiful, green eyes. “Do not be ashamed of your scars, be they physical or within your mind,” he purred, “That which does not destroy you, only makes you stronger.” He finished applying his balm, got up off the girl and returned the sphere to the black box in the corner of the room.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:00 pm

“Yeah, a real peach.” She watched the pattern assuming that it was some sort of combination but she could barely see anything in this place. Still she gazed in his direction as if trying to maintain some form of eye contact with him without seeming to stare of course.

“I'm not sure what he was up to but it was no good. I don't know if he got bored with me or is busy thinking up something twisted. In the end he end that bell would tell me when he or his brother was around and that I was to submit to them.

“The brother seemed nice though I only met him for a few minutes but in comparison anyone would be.”

She was right it seemed as she eyed the sphere trying to discern what it could be. “I disagree. There are somethings that are worse than death. Sometimes where you just want to get it over with but I realize sometime around the middle of last year that I wouldn't be killed.

“I sort of guessed that with all the close calls that pushed me to the brink, close but never quite getting there. To be honest I've had enough. I'm working on a few things just to keep me occupied but I don't expect that they'll pan out. It's the last hope I guess and once it's gone I may as well be.

“Even without that bell I still am pretty much alone here thanks strongly to Therion. It's not much power to beg and plead knowing that you won't be killed but if the creature stops before actual death you get fixed up, feed some BS story and off you go to have it happen all over again. It seems the only thing we could ask for is death that we can't be permitted, not much of a factor -”
She paused as an idea did strike her, but would it work?

She doubted it would but that was something to store away. She could read between the lines when necessary. She had to do it a lot with Kakumaoh but that was how she got a lot of her information too. Of course she could not discount the fact that Vexces could be lying to but she didn't think he was.

She had been afraid to ask what the sphere was in case it was a tool and shifted his mind back to torture. “A balm ball?” She looked at it hovering there as he explained what it was. She nodded then as he applied it between her thighs she winced at first as if expecting it to hurt or perhaps it stung her a little then he'd hear her coo, that felt nice to her surprise bringing a tingly warmth over her.

“OOOHHHHHH!” The finger had her closing her eyes as she felt that same warmth coating the interior. She wasn't sure as to how long it would take to work but it was working, she felt that good tingling warmth.

She didn't seem alarmed when he pinned her down this time though her eyes opened in confusion before he was applying the balm to those scars. Alien tech had been used on her several times before but never something like this to her knowledge. Those scars were old, could it even get rid of them? Those wounds had already healed leaving the scars as a constant reminder but she felt the familiar warmth sweeping over her.

“I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.” She gazed up at him feeling that tingly warmth. “Can it get rid of scars too? I did that before coming to the school.”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:14 am

“The balm is a chemical agent that enhances your body’s ability to heal itself. If you truly want the scars to heal, then they will heal with the aid of the balm. However, if you cannot rule your own shame of what those scars represent to you, then your body will not have the strength to heal the scars, even with the balm’s help.

“You see, your scars are merely a physical representation of an unhealed wound within your mind. You must mend wounds of the mind before you can fully heal wounds of the flesh.”

When Vexces reached the black box, he placed one palm over the floating sphere of gel. Thus coated with the substance of the sphere, he then stroked the balm over his flaccid erection. He groaned deep in his throat, rolled his head back and shut his dark eyes as he made himself hard. When he was done, his shaft glistened with the gel. His other upturned hand let the sphere sink back into the black box, and then the alien returned slowly to the bed.

“You have rested long enough, my dear,” he spoke in a dark, husky tone, “It is time for us to continue. I believe the balm will have strengthened you enough for you to take me yet again.”

His tentacles whipped out and ensnared the lovely, pale girl. He picked her up as he lay flat on his back on the bed. Then, while holding her in his tentacles, he lowered her sex onto the nest of tentacles above his rigid phallus. There, one set of his hands claimed her shapely hips and helped rock her sensitive slit against his stroking tendrils.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:45 am

“Oh,” that was an interesting theory, a mind over matter thing were the individual wanted to be healed. No, she supposed it was more than a theory seeing that the balm had been used before after all so it fell into factual and not theatrical.

It was fairly obvious what he was doing over there, even with the room being so dark though she remained where he had placed her on the bed only to return a short time later, his alien shaft hard and glistening with the balm surrounding it.

“AH!” Her green eyes widened as she was lifted and held, obvious at this point that she could not stop him if she had wanted she grabs his forearms, about the only thing she can touch.

“WAIT!” Naturally she did not truly expect him to halt but there was no harm not trying to get him to, those tendrils playing with her senses.

If he did stop though she would continue. “Lay back ...” her eyes flicker to the bed behind them.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:11 am

Vexces paused all action. His dark eyes studied the student’s gaze with fair mix of intrigue, confusion and suspicion. The more he thought about it, however, he realized he had the human well and truly trapped. There was no harm in finding out what the girl had in mind, and if it prevented a repeat incident as what he’d last done to her body, then it was worth seeing.

He grunted his acknowledgment, eased up his tentacles and released his hold on the girl’s hips. His large, powerful body leaned back fully and relaxed. The only thing that remained were his tentacles, which idly stroked the soft skin of his victim without impeding her movements overmuch.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 am

He complied and she was set down. They were bith tools here, she of the school she suspected for whatever reason and he his Master and while she did not know what had been exchanged betwee Master and Student (?) he seemed interested enough to allow this probably thinking there was nothing that she could do any way.

She shivered in pleasure at his continued stroking though she straddled the alien reaching behind her to take hold of that stiff member, fingers stroking it before guiding the member to her core feeling the brush of tendrils at the tip.

“Just a little help here ...” she didn't know how best to position him with those tendrils but once that was done as long as he had not begun moving already she placed her hands on his chest.

“Just take a break ...” though she didn't expect him to halt more than a minute or two she took him all in, slow and steady, the balm seemed to have helped a lot from base to tip she would slide against him, no screams this time just moans that came forth.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:44 am

A groan, deep and masculine, issued up out of Vexces’ throat as he felt delicate human fingers grasp hold of his rigid shaft. His tendrils told him where he was being guided to, and he watched her with passionate amusement. This was going to happen either way, but at least this way he wouldn’t end up tearing her apart in the process. Besides, if she could use him to work herself to another orgasm, then it would be all the more satisfying.

When she asked for aid, he slipped his agile tendrils into her sex so that she could guide the rest of him inside. With something nearing disbelief, he watched as the young female lowered herself onto his alien member. The very sight of such a thing nearly cost him his stamina, but he tore his eyes away and refocused his mind in time to keep from spoiling this rare experience. As her body began to move, Vexces made sure not to influence her rhythm. She seemed to have things under control, and for the time being the monster let her work.

His tentacles simply continued to stroke and coil about her body. He loved the feel of her soft skin against his sensitive tentacles. As he watched her, he realized just how gorgeous her pale body looked as it bobbed on top of his lap, wrapped in a warm web of living tentacles.

He knew that this wasn’t a product of passion. Daphnee was going to be raped. There was utterly no escape from this prison so long as Vexces chose to keep her down here. She was simply giving in to the monster’s desires temporarily so that she could make her escape all the sooner, and hopefully with her body mostly intact. It was the wise thing to do, but the monster was sure not to mistake this for something that it was not.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:40 am

Passion this was not, but survival was another matter. Daphnee knew that she could not escape and while she may not be engineering an escape in the traditional sense she had hoped she could receive a temporary one.

She had been banking on the fact that this had not been a position he had used before. He had seemed animalistic before and thus she drew that as such it might have felt contrary to command such a role from his prey unless he were truly depraved.

Recent actions told her that he was not entirely depraved though if she could teach him that it could feel good without using so much speed or friction that came natural to him. It should only buy her a few minutes at best though before he grabbed her hips and force himself up inside her or press her to her back and drive inside her again but at least for now he was relaxed beneath her,

It was as if there was another hand inside her squeezing that rod from tip to base as he filled her. Nice and slow he moved against that fullness, panting out as she pressed down, a tremble coursing over her as she felt a wave of heat lance over her. She bobbed against him a little faster, her hips shuffling from side to side as a litany of moans escape her lips as she bows her head, her body quivering as a shock wave lances over her as she releases around him.

“UHHH!” She rested there atop him, sucking up air as she recovered. Endurance in a sense was use to collapsing about him but she only needed a quick moment to recover her senses. One most cases her mind had been shattered but she found in smaller bursts she could keep her mind intact longer.

“Give me a second … OK,” unless he took charge while she collected herself she began atop him again.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 am

Watching the girl build herself to an orgasm, and using his body to accomplish it, was a pleasure Vexces truly had never experienced before. No wonder she’d been collared by one of the monsters on the island. Had he known Daphnee to be capable of such a feat, he’d long ago have hunted her down and chained her to his bed. Though, as he thought about it now, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to get away with that. The fantasy was not lost on him, nonetheless.

Ah, and she performed such satisfying female orgasms. He groaned in appreciation as he felt and observed her euphoria. His own stamina was well under control by now, but he still drew immense pleasure from watching this stunning performance. The girl came so hard she collapsed against him in exhaustion. When she asked for a brief reprieve, he obliged her.

During that time, he looked down upon her prone figure breathing heavily against him. His lip twitched with the desire to take and dominate her pale, slender body, but he controlled himself by gripping the sheets with his fists. It was a difficult thing to do, with her laying there exhausted, naked and beautiful right on top of him. For fuck’s sake, he could distinctly feel the hard points of her nipples as they pressed at his skin while she recovered her breath. By some miracle of self-control, the alien restrained himself long enough for the girl to recover and continue.

When she righted herself, he followed her halfway by propping himself up on his elbows to watch her more closely. As she started again, he helped get her warmed right back up by assigning his tentacles to various erotic tasks. They coiled, stroked and petted soft, feminine flesh at key points on his captive’s body. He drank in the luscious sight of her as she fucked herself on his thick shaft, covered in his writhing tentacles, trapped and helpless against his dark, primal needs. To deprave oneself in the name of freedom delighted the cruel monster’s kinky mind.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:02 am

She had been given that moment. He had not lost control and when she regained her own she sat up higher on her knees, one hand guiding a breast to his mouth as the slow squelching sound of their joined bodies called out in that dark space.

Daphnee did not know for how long he would surrender to this moment, even if there were more light her reading his alien features would have been tough indeed. She took him in taking him quicker as that balm held up, there had been no soreness or stinging pain thus far that she had experienced so she pressed on though only at a fraction of the pace he had established for them earlier.

“H-How's t-this?” She moaned a little at the back of her throat as she increased the tempo that they established if he seemed displeased with it.

Daphnee seemed to b able to handle the entirety of his length without too much of a problem grinding against his pelvis with each completion that their bodies made, her mind searching as they continued though it was tough to focus on anything but the mounting pleasure.

“OHHH! H-How long a-are you p-planning to AH k-keep me h-here? I h-have a t-thought i-if you are i-interested.”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:36 am

Vexces gladly accepted the invitation of his prey’s perky breast. He suckled upon its peak gently as she rocked her body to a primal rhythm only the two of them seemed to be able to hear. It was not as fast and savage as his instincts would have pushed him to, but it was a type of pleasure altogether new and acceptable. He licked and kissed the supple mound before him, while his tentacles rode the teen’s slender body up and down with her steady pace.

He groaned deeply in response to her question. This was quite a grand experience, actually. His body had never known that such slow, sensual pleasure even existed, much less that it was at all satisfying. He was admittedly impressed with her skill, the way she made herself take every inch of him on each stroke. It was high-caliber pleasure. When she grinded her hips against him, he used the tendrils on his lap to reach up and stroke her sensitive flesh.

Their passion seemed to build simultaneously, as Vexces felt himself unable to hold back for much longer. His hands came up to stroke lengthwise down the girl’s long, soft sides. As he petted the girl’s gorgeous body, he moved his face between her young, firm breasts. He undertook immense restraint to keep himself from taking control of her pace as he neared his peak. Instead, he diverted his attention to a string of kisses to the shallow valley in Daphnee’s cleavage.

Unable to hold back any longer, he gave the girl’s shapely hips a gentle squeeze as he released his passion into the receptive female. A long, purring groan issued out from his chest as he shuddered in a powerful, masculine climax. He felt his potent testes flex in a rapid sequence as he unloaded his primal energy inside the girl on his lap. When he had finally recovered, his voice rose softly from the young woman’s chest, “As I said, Daphnee, I plan to keep you through the night. Of course, time is not something easily tracked here in my domain. Nonetheless, I’m intrigued by your ideas. So far, they have proven quite...successful. What did you have in mind?”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 pm

There motion was powerful and primal, not the rapid pace he had set before though perhaps he could be taught if she took the initiative like this … the fact that he had not taken charge told her that he didn't seem to mind and was learning something new here. In addition she was not resisting or fighting perhaps other victims may respond in kind, though Daphnee wasn't altruistic, her time on the island had her looking out for her Mistress first and herself second. If he were a savage beast with other girls she did not care, it wasn't her displeasure … even if this meant being marked or Target more often it was a small price to pay.

Her core quivered, that enchanting excitement of bliss had loomed there and as she saw it on the horizon she moaned, eyes closing, she rode out that blissful state that swept over her, she had been close enough where his hot release triggered her own, the gush of masculinity showered her depth and she felt the thrill of his tentacle against her as it moved along her.

She remained there with him lodged to the hilt within the folds of her body as she panted softly and collected her breath. Here it went, she wasn't sure how receptive he would be and she considered it carefully in the event of him reverting back, he had a Master after all and she didn't think it wise to tempt fate too much, the Master might demand things of his student if he thought said student was growing too soft … another reason why he might keep this on the down low and ravish the other girls senseless but she could not worry about that and did not.

“I have something very important to do for the next few days. I start tonight and it would be a bad thing if I miss the first day. But you have captured me by all rights so I am at your mercy here.

“However, if you were to release me before it gets too late and bring me back to that trapped area so I can find my way back to the campus I will meet you by the trap in three days time.

“By then I should have enough time to move things around a little … if you accept then I will stay for two … you might not trust that I will keep to my word but you could use that bell as insurance. You know I have no love for Therion but cannot remove that bell, you can, getting it removed again would be incentive enough to return, you can't imagine what he did.

“Of course I'm in no position to decide one way or another and will have three days to worry about how your Master might look upon such a situation so it's not without risk, I guess you'll just have to trust your instincts here.”

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next